Title: Roughing It

Author: Xanax

Rating: NC-17

Fandom: X-Men Comicverse

Pairing: Logan/Remy

Permission to post: Anyone who wants it, feel free, just give me credit.

Disclaimer: As much as I wish it weren’t true, Logan and Remy aren’t mine; I’m just having a bit of fun. They belong to Marvel, not me.

Summary: A training exercise produces some unexpected results for Logan and Remy.


Roughing It
By Xanax


The training exercise was quickly degenerating into insanity, as evidenced as much by the fact that Logan was finding Remy a little too attractive as by the fact that his teammate currently had his hair in pigtails – ostensibly to keep it out of his face, but Logan knew better, the kid was just trying to irritate him – and was standing in the middle of a stream holding a pointed stick and singing gospel songs.

Putting his hands over his ears with a growl, Logan tried to shut out Remy’s singing. It wasn’t that the kid was a bad singer – far from it, as a matter of fact – but Logan was pissed off and practically everything was getting on his nerves.

“Through many dangers, toils and snares we have already come,” Remy was singing, seemingly unfazed by his teammate’s quickly deteriorating civility. “‘Twas Grace that brought us safe thus far and Grace will lead us home…”

“Knock it off, Gumbo,” Logan growled, glaring as Remy ignored him and continued, attention fixed on the water he was standing in.

“The Lord has promised good to me, His word my hope secures,” Remy continued, never missing a beat as he jabbed the stick into the water, bringing it up with a flopping fish impaled on it. “He will my shield and portion be, as long as life endures…”

Giving up his attempt to silence the boy, Logan simply subsided, staring in surprise at Remy’s catch. Right up until that point, Logan would have been willing to put money on the kid starving to death if he had to hunt his own food – Remy was a city kid, after all – but it appeared he’d underestimated the boy yet again.

Finally fixing his attention on his teammate, Remy flashed Logan a brilliant smile and waded out of the stream, toting his catch as if it were the greatest achievement of his life. “We’ve been here ten thousand years, bright shining as the sun. We’ve no less days to sing God’s praise, than when we’ve first begun,” Remy continued, laughing as Logan rolled his eyes and went back to chopping firewood.

The kid was driving him crazy, but then that was no surprise…that was what had gotten them into this mess in the first place. They’d been at each other all week; Remy driving Logan up the walls and Logan threatening to kill him if he didn’t knock it off, not that he would have actually followed through…maybe maimed him a little, but that was justified. Apparently Cyke hadn’t seen it the same way though, which was why they were currently roughing it in the Canadian wilderness, having brought nothing more than the Jeep, themselves, an ax for cutting firewood and the clothes on their backs…and in Remy’s case, cigarettes and a pack of playing cards – contraband, technically, but Logan hadn’t seen any reason to snitch. As far as Logan could surmise, the idea was they’d either learn to work together or kill each other; either way, there’d be no more fighting back at the mansion.

Pausing in his work, Logan listened to the song the boy was singing as Remy set aside his catch and pulled his boots back on – kind of a pointless act in Logan’s opinion, since the kid could hardly walk in them since he’d removed the laces to tie his hair back. There was something about it that was bothering Logan, but he couldn’t put his finger on it; something different.

“Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost, but now am found, was blind, but now I see,” Remy finished, seemingly coming to the end of his one-man concert.

The accent, that’s what it was, Logan realized. The kid didn’t have an accent when he sang…it was a little strange. “Run out of songs, Gumbo?” Logan asked, voice tinged with irritation.

“Nah, I got plenty more, me,” Remy answered cheerfully, “But you’re lookin’ grumpy as an ol’ bear, so I fig’red I’d better stop.”

“You’re smarter than ya look,” Logan muttered and went back to work, trying to ignore his half-naked and infuriatingly desirable teammate.

Logan had hoped that the whole experience would take Remy down a few pegs, make him suffer a little…the kid was used to the good life, not to living in the middle of nowhere with no electricity, no running water and no women, but instead the kid had seemingly decided that it was a big game and was enjoying himself of all things. Now Logan found himself wishing that they had some sort of amenities, something to get his mind off of his inexplicably sudden attraction to the kid.

They’d only been away from home two days, the first of which had been spent driving, and Logan was already sure that Remy was purposely trying to drive him insane. Not only had the kid kept up a ceaseless running commentary the whole time they were in the car, but now the kid was strutting around half-naked – nothing new about that, but it had taken on a whole new dimension now that Logan suddenly found himself wanting the kid.

“Hey, Logan?” Remy asked, sitting on a fallen log and rolling the legs of his jeans down.

“What?” Logan snarled, his mood not improved by the kid’s unflagging cheerfulness.

“Which do you t’ink is worse; bein’ a slut or bein’ a whore?” Remy mused, pulling a cigarette from his dwindling pack and, when a search of his pockets failed to turn up a lighter, concentrated on the tip until it lit with a small pop and started smoldering.

“What in the hell are ya askin’ me that for?” Logan growled, exasperated.

“Jus’ wonderin’ what you t’ink,” Remy shrugged, “’cause I been bot’ an’ it seems t’ me dat neider one’s really all dat bad…”

“Well…” Logan started; there was no shutting Remy up until the kid had gotten a reply and they both knew it. “Will you take those God damn pigtails out? I can’t have a serious conversation with you lookin’ like that!”

Rolling his eyes, Remy complied, pulling his hair lose from the stubby pigtails it had been held back in and shaking his head to settle it. “Now come on, answer de question,” he wheedled, relacing his boots.

“I dunno,” Logan answered, “I guess bein’ a slut…whores get paid to do the things that sluts do for free.”

“Nah, dat don’t make it bad…it’s like volunteer work,” Remy said with a laugh. “I’m doin’ a community service.”

“You’re warped,” Logan laughed, shaking his head with an amused snort.

“Life’s too short to be normal,” Remy said with a careless shrug.

-------

“Hey, Gumbo?” Logan called; the kid had run off somewhere again and Logan had no idea where he was at…probably climbing a tree or something stupid like that.

“Quoi?” Remy answered, moving to hang upside down from the tree branch he’d been perched on.

“Get your ass down here and get this fire started, would ya?” Logan asked, making it clear that there was no room for argument. They hadn’t been allowed to bring along matches or a lighter – apparently part of Cyke’s plan to get them to work together – which meant that Remy had to get it started.

“What am I, your slave?” Remy asked with mock outrage.

“Just get your ass down here,” Logan growled, glaring.

“Bossy, bossy, bossy,” Remy muttered, but relinquished his perch and walked to the pile of firewood Logan had assembled.

Picking up a small piece of bark from the ground beside the firewood, Remy absentmindedly charged it and tossed it onto the pile of logs, grinning as it exploded with a shower of sparks and set the logs roaring.

“I don’t suppose you’re gonna let me dance naked around de fire, are you?” Remy asked with a smirk.

“Don’t even think about it,” Logan growled, claws bared in emphasis, the comment addressed as much to himself as it was to Remy.

“You’re no fun,” Remy pouted, settling down by the fire with a huff.

“Nope,” Logan agreed, hoping that the boy would make himself scarce; the kid was a fucking hazard.

“Come on, lighten up a little,” Remy cajoled.

A week. How in the hell was he going to make it the rest of the week?

-------

‘This is not good,’ Logan mused, ‘definitely not good.’

He’d warned the kid to stay on his side of the blanket, but it was a small blanket and the kid had managed to squirm over to his side and was plastered against his side, snoring in his ear. It was hard enough keeping himself under control with several feet of space between his traitorous body and Remy, but with the kid this close to him it was next to impossible.

Growling low in his throat, Logan tried to scoot away, but his attempted escape only made the kid cling harder to him. He should have expected it, he supposed; Remy never slept alone, except during the day when he crashed on the couch – or, on one memorable occasion, the pool table – but he’d hoped that he would keep his distance this time.

Grumbling, Logan tried to concentrate on something other than how good it felt to have that hot, hard body pressed up against him, tried to get his traitorous libido under control, and waited for morning to come.



PART 2

“Get the hell off of me, Gumbo,” Logan growled; it had been a long night and he just couldn’t wait any longer.

Eyes flying open, Remy immediately backed off, scooting to the other side of the blanket and holding his hands up in mock surrender. “Sorry, Logan,” Remy said penitently, hiding a smirk.

“You’re gonna be sorry the next time you try that,” Logan muttered dangerously. He was in an all-round bad mood and the kid wasn’t helping matters any…and neither was the fact that, against all reason, the kid had never looked more appealing to him.

Rather than answering him, Remy simply gave him a look of angelic innocence, then stretched and tried to run his fingers through his hair. “Merde, I got dirt in my hair,” Remy complained, with a look of absolute despondency.

“So? What the hell did ya expect?” Logan said smugly.

“I don’ like bein’ dirty,” Remy griped, ignoring Logan’s question.

“Well, too bad,” Logan said with satisfaction.

Glaring at Logan from behind his dirty bangs, Remy stood up and yanked his shirt off. He didn’t have any soap or shampoo, but there was a stream, which meant water, which meant clean…or at least cleaner than he was.

“What in the hell are you doin’, Gumbo?” Logan growled dangerously; the last thing he needed was Remy naked.

“Takin’ a bath,” Remy answered cheerfully. “Wanna join me?”

-------

The kid was going to be the death of him, pure and simple. There was no way the kid hadn’t picked up on his dilemma; he didn’t know how, but there was just no way that Remy didn’t know what he was doing to him.

The sound of footsteps heralded the boy’s return even before Logan had picked up his scent; he smelled a lot cleaner and was soaking wet, but at least he wasn’t naked, even if he was shirtless. That infuriating grin was plastered back on his face, too, and the boy was whistling cheerfully.

Ignoring his companion’s less than cheerful welcome, Remy wandered over to Logan’s side and settled on the ground at his feet. Pulling his socks and boots on, Remy smiled to himself as he felt Logan glaring at him. “Why don’t you just admit it?” Remy asked conversationally, never looking up.

“Admit what?” Logan growled; he didn’t want to get into this, he’d much rather pretend that he didn’t want anything to do with the kid.

“Dat you want me,” Remy said lightly, leaning back against the log Logan was sitting on.

“Watch it, Gumbo,” Logan warned, brandishing his claws.

“Well, it’s true, ain’t it?” Remy asked smugly.

“You know damn well it is,” Logan growled in exasperation. There was really no point in lying about it; the kid obviously knew.

Remy nodded, giving Logan a wicked grin. “You gonna do somet’in’ about it or sit dere all day?”

Rather than answering, Logan grabbed a handful of the boy’s hair and pulled him into a savage kiss, growling in satisfaction as Remy whimpered in surprise but didn’t pull away. To hell with fighting it; Cyke wanted them to “get closer,” as he put it, and this was about as close as they could get.

Tugging roughly on the boy’s hair, Logan pulled him to his feet and settled him across his lap, growling deeply in pleasure at the pressure on his aching cock. Kissing him deeply, Logan squeezed the boy’s ass roughly, pleased when Remy moaned and pressed harder against him. The kid wanted it, no doubt about it, and Logan intended to give it to him.

“You better like it rough, ‘cause I ain’t gonna be gentle,” Logan growled into the boy’s ear before sinking his teeth hard into the skin of Remy’s bared neck.

Nodding in agreement, Remy bared his neck in surrender; he’d figured as much, he would have had to have been a fool to expect Logan to go easy on him. Arching into Logan’s touch, Remy moaned softly as the soft flannel of Logan’s shirt rubbed against his sensitive nipples; he wanted it rough, wanted Logan to show him no mercy.

The smell of lust on the kid was almost overpowering and Logan was helpless to fight it, not that he wanted to. Unable to wait to claim his new mate, Logan pushed at Remy’s hips, urging him off his lap. “Get up, brat.”

Remy hesitantly stood up, unsure of why Logan had wanted him to move; that frantic desire was still there, so it couldn’t be that Logan had changed his mind, but he didn’t know why else he would have been given the order. His answer came as Logan grabbed him by the hand and yanked him over to the blanket still spread on the ground by the ashes of the fire. Panting in desire, Remy watched with hungry eyes as Logan yanked his shirt over his head and tossed it to the ground, raising one eyebrow as he started in on his pants.

Satisfied that Remy had the idea, Logan stripped out of his jeans and boots, watching hungrily as the boy yanked his socks and boots off and stepped out of his jeans, standing naked and completely unabashed on the blanket, every inch of his body screaming desire. Growling with need, Logan stalked over to the boy and grabbed a handful of Remy’s damp hair, tugging lightly, satisfied when the boy immediately dropped to his knees, staring up at him with wide, eager eyes.

Whimpering, Remy shifted impatiently on his knees as Logan stood in front of him, hard cock maddeningly close to his lips. It had been far too long since he’d been with anyone so aggressive and he craved it. Moaning softly, he pleaded silently for Logan to hurry up, arching his hips to show off his rock hard, dripping cock.

There was no way Logan could ignore an invitation like that…no fucking way. Moving around behind the boy, he dropped to his knees on the blanket and pushed at the boy’s shoulders, hoping that Remy would understand the implied order. He was beyond speech, barely capable of thinking rationally, and desperately wanted to claim this gorgeous creature.

Realizing what Logan expected of him, Remy leaned forward on his forearms, ass raised and head hung in submission. Biting his lip to keep himself from begging, Remy moaned as Logan’s powerful hands closed around his hips, steadying them. He could feel the heat and lust radiating off of his lover and it was driving him wild.

Leaning over Remy, Logan growled lightly, aching cock pressed up against the boy’s ass and nuzzled at the nape of his neck. All of the pent-up frustration and anger of the last two days had culminated in a frantic, overpowering need to ravage the gorgeous body so pleasingly presented to him and Logan was desperate. Sinking his teeth into the nape of the boy’s neck, Logan clamped his hands harder onto Remy’s hips and thrust savagely, loving the strangled cry of pleasure the boy made as he was taken so violently.

Remy pressed back into the hard rhythm Logan had started with a soft moan of pleasure, urging his lover on. It had been ages since he’d been treated with such violent possessiveness and he loved it, loved everything about it – the power, the control, the agonizing pleasure – everything.

Snarling, Logan thrust harder and with less control, giving in to the wild need to take – to overpower – with a wild intensity that was almost painful. So far, Remy had made no complaints and the realization that the kid would probably let him do anything he wanted to him coursed like lightning through him, making his cock throb painfully. A slut the kid may have been, but this was the best sex Logan could ever recall having, and he was grateful for Remy’s experience.

It felt incredible, but Remy wanted more. Balancing himself on one forearm – not an easy feat under the circumstances – Remy reached down to stroke his straining cock, gasping in surprise as Logan batted his hand away with a low snarl and replaced it with his own, stroking roughly as Remy moaned deeply, surrendering to his control.

The kid was close, right on the edge – he could feel it in the straining hardness of the boy’s cock and hear it in his frantic moans and whimpers – and Logan was right behind him. Sinking his teeth hard into the boy’s shoulder, Logan thrust deep, surrendering gratefully to his climax with a smothered howl, feeling Remy’s climax hit him almost simultaneously.

-------

“Hey, Logan?” Remy mumbled, breath hot against Logan’s chest.

“What?” Logan asked with only minor irritation.

“I t’ink I like roughing it,” Remy answered with a smirk.



END