Title: Lust and Cookies

Author:Mitsaso

E-mail: Mitsaso@in.gr, Mitsaso_X@hotmail.com

Archive: Just inform me if you want to archive it someplace else.I won't have any problem with that!

Disclaimer:I don't own any of the X-Men,they belong to Marvel and Stan Lee.No profit is made of this story,so please hold back the urge to sue me. On the other hand, Zazelle, Paula Dunn and Dave all belong to me.

Rating: NC-17. Raw language. Sex, though not explicit..Incredibly slutty character.There also are some slight homosexual references.

Summary:New mutants with weird powers mess up the not-so-normal life of the X-Men.

Feedback:Yes,please!There are going to be sequels,so I have to know if this is worthwhile.See my e-mail above.

Warnings:T his is my first story ever! So feedback is needed for me to see if it is worth continuing. As for spoilers, I think my story is sort of AU, since I'm not sure if the X-Men in this fic ever were the exact composure of the X-team. I'd also like your opinion on the original characters,do they feel like a Mary-Sue or not?T he song used in a part of the story is "Lola" from The Kinks. This story is more of the humourous kind, but not exactly a sillyfic. My humour is too weird for that. The sequel is also available and is called: "Ewww,Gross!" So,here goes the story.Enjoy!


Lust and Cookies
by Mitsaso


Salem Centre, sometime in the late morning.

The not-so small Bank of Salem Centre was having one of its rather busy days. Lots of people were moving around in the building,resembling bees in a beehive. And well,we all know what stands for the honey in this case(we are in a bank,after all):Money. Or,more accurately,the clerk stalls that are supposed to provide money.

Paula Dunn was one of the oh-so unlucky clerks to to be working at that morning.Unlucky not only because she had to work her ass off in such a busy morning at work,but also because of some situation that was going to occur in the very near future,that being the next few minutes.

"I knew I shouldn't let Jenna get away with it today!".Paula was very upset because she wasn't supposed to be working today.

But she promised Jenna,who also worked there,that she would cover her place that morning,since Jenna had some very important bussiness that would make her unavailable for work today.Family matters or something,as she remember Jenna hastily saying that one of her uncles was at the hospital again.

But why should Paula pay for it every time one of Jenna's relatives would have some health problems? Plus,considering how many times Paula had to cover for Jenna,half of her-quite large-family must have been 6 feet under until now.

"Oh yeah,this is the last time I'm doing this...Damn right,it is."

*******************************************************

Someplace else...or more accurately,a beach not that far from there...

"But honeybuns,you promised you would take me to the beach for a picnic!!!"

"That's right,Jenna,I did! So keep eating your Big Mac and stop scaring away the fish!"

"You never mentioned I would do the eating and you would spend the whole day feeding the fishies...I mean,fishing."

"Hey,you always complained we never share our hobbies!So here we are,and I'm fishing!What's your problem now?"

"By *sharing our hobbies* I meant you taking me shopping!"

"Bwahahahahahaha!",an ironic-and totally fake- laugh was Frank's (Jenna's boyfriend)answer.

"Jerk",she thought."I'll just wait until you get me back home in that sorry excuse for a car of yours.This is the last time we *ever* do *anything* together...Damn right it is."

********************************************************

Back at the (rather busy until now)Bank.

Paula kept pretending she was having a very important bussiness call while a mean-looking woman was waiting for her turn right above her head.She always did that in case someone got too bored to wait for her and abandoned the line in front of her stall.Less work to do that way.Ha.

"No,sir,I told you you can't use the account that was created for your daughter",she told the nobody in the other side of the line.

"Toot toot toot",was the answer,since she wasn't talking to anyone.

"Well,because you and your wife yourselves started the account under the condition that only she would be able to draw money from it!Why change that now?"That was her favourite of all her especially made- up phone dialogues.The father that wanted to take advantage of his own daughter's money always affected dramatically the clients overhearing at the time,so they wouldn't pester her.

While being pissed of at the non-existent bastard who called her,Paula noticed a very distinguishing woman strading through the other clients.

The woman was wearing a very revealing and tight vinyl costume,covering as much as a one-piece bathsuit. Her legs were tottally exposed,drowing lustful and confused stares from people around her.She also wore vinyl boots in the same copper red colour as the rest of her costume.The boots were going up to thigh level.

Her breasts were also mostly exposed from the top of her vinyl costume.They were too big to fit in there anyway.

She had strikingly bright brown hair,black eyes(yeah,she was close enough to the clerk stall now for Paula to notice her eye color)and full,incredible Angelina-Jolie type lips.

She looked like a freakin whorey porn-star who left in the middle of shooting to get something to eat,but went to the bank instead.

"Whore",was the first comment who came in Paula's mind.

Then the whore-woman came straight at Paula,pushing the others in the line in a rather rude way.

"I could help you if you wanted something,but you will have to get yourself right at the end of the line now,miss."Paula acted like she was in front of a common client who just was in a rush.

The slut in the whore costume eyed her in an awe-inspiring way.

"Shut up bitch.This is a bank robbery",she said.

Paula supressed her incoming laughs,and pressed the button under her stall,hoping that the cute cop in the tight uniform would be along with the other cops today.

*********************************************************

Zazelle saw the clerk reaching for something under her desk. "Call the cops,yeah.The more,the better.",she thought.

The clerk looked up on Zazelle again,gawking for a second on her impressive busto,and opened her mouth.

"May I ask you how you intend to rob the bank without some sort of weapon,which I would have seen if you kept it hidden in that...costume."

She knew that the clerk looked bitchy from the moment she entered the bank.The bitch wore a card on her jacket that wrote "Paula".

Right.Like she was a waitress or something.

"I knew I should pick the guy in the geeky glasses to begin with the robbery."Whoops,did she said that out loud?

"You still want to rob the bank,miss?Hey,shouldn't there be a whip matching with that outfit?"

Fucking bitch.If she didn't have to get the money quick,she would kick her ass back to the hellhole she popped up from.

"OK, I was intending to use my powers anyway.Doing it five minutes earlier won't hurt anyway."That,Zazelle said out loud,on purpose of course.

"Huh,another mutant?We're not so unprotected you know, you-" the bitchclerk paused and her eyes grew bigger.

Zazelle licked her lips."I love my job".

***********************************************************

Paula felt the heat coming from inside her catching her mid-sentence.She felt damn hot,she had to do something.

But the heat obviously created from the slut's powers wasn't from any kind of fire.

It was pure,unintended lust.

Paula started to moan and rub her body from the outside of her clothes.

In a not so subtle way,as everyone in the bank noticed.

***********************************************************

As Paula the bitchclerk started her show in the middle of the bank,drawing everyone's attention,Zazelle smiled.

As she laid back on her clerk stall chair and started stripping,everyone subconciously got closer to watch,and now Zazelle had another advantage in the whole bank-robbing bussiness.

She extended her mind,using her powers on everyone in the building,just as the cops extended their guns while entering the bank.

"Just my lucky day.Heh."

A very studly cop,the one you would definatelty want to have on a naked-cop-calendar,pointed his gun at her.Why,of all people,would he assume that the criminal was a tottally innoccent-looking lady only clad in some seriously S/M outfit?

"Freeze!",he said.

But he was the one who froze.

That's because he started feeling the same intense feeling he would feel in tottally different situations,like when he would watch his girlfriend strip for him,or when he woke in the morning and the bulge under the sheets would be the first thing he would see. But now was not the right time or place for that kind of feelings.

He felt immensely horny.So damn horny that he couldn't concentrate on his gun and the suspicious hottie in the tight vinyl outfit.

Zazelle watched as everyone in the bank started acting like all those lust-struck people in bad porn movies.

They would start touching themselves,getting clothes off, getting ready for action.

Even some of the cops let their guns fall on the floor and started getting into the groove of the situation.

Well,the cute cop remained frozen,still unsure of what to do.

Right then,Zazelle noticed an old lady closing in.She was the default,generic old lady in any movie with bank robberies.I mean, in every damn movie involving bank robberies,the criminals will tell some old lady "You should lie on the floor too,Granny!", and she will tremble and squeal and finally lie down or something.Well, this robbery also has its own old lady.

The forementioned old lady let her little fox terrier fall on the floor(she was holding it up to then),and the horny dog went straight at some big bulldog at the other side of the bank to get off together.

The old bat(oops,old lady :-) )also let her highly unfasionable pink bag(which matched her also pink outfit) fall down.She approached the cute cop,while he was still holding his gun towards Zazelle, knelt before him,her head leveling his groin area,and unzipped his pants.He was too horny and stunned to react at this.

Zazelle almost felt sorry for him.

But she couldn't help herself grinning when the cop's eyes went wide open and his gun went down,hitting the busy old hag(oops,lady) at the back.

"Ouch!"She cried,giving him a Death look.Then she went right back at her job at hand(pun intended ;-) ).

"Hey,what can I say,the old chick has the juice after all!" Zazelle thought.

Soon the whole bank was in a sex craze.Zazelle somehow loved what she could do with her mutant powers.Even when used for malicious reasons,her powers always made people somehow happier.After all, that was the inner meaning of sex.To feel good.

Well,the hot cop surely wouldn't feel good after coming back to control of himself.

Zazelle had a look around to make sure everyone was under the effects of her mutant gifts,also known as "Control of the sex-related hormones on every living creature".Well, it worked for humans,and also at mutants.As she watched the old bat's doggie trying to ride the bulldog,she was sure it also worked on dogs.

But it wouldn't work on young children.

She felt someone kicking her on the knee,and turned around to see a little boy around 6 years old and his slightly older sister looking at her angrily.

"What did you do to our mommy,you bad,stupid POOPY-HEAD!"the boy said,his face reddened with anger.

Damn.No power was perfect,after all.She could not affect the sexually inactive people,like kids.She could have the effects of a Viagra on a 60-years old man,but anything under 12 or 13 was beyond her powers.

"Yeah,you FUCKING BITCH!",the older sister added her brother.Well,the bigger girl had a much richer vocabulary."She went nuts and now she's fighting with daddy for no reason!"

Zazelle had a look at where the kids pointed.

Their sweet mommy was grunting ferociously as she rided a really fat guy.Something told her that she just gave a new meaning to their sexual life.

"We want you to undo what you did to our mommy or else-"

"Oh,shut up,kiddo!"Zazelle thought that the whole experience (with their parents doing whatever they did)would leave many marks on their sensitive psychology.Being verbally harassed by a stranger wouldn't make any big difference.Or even getting locked up somewhere.

She grabbed both kids and put each one under each armpit,like carrying watermelons.She found a big closet,used for storing paper and pens,and put the kids in there,ignoring the brutal abuse of the english language coming out of their filthy mouths.

"Fucking brats,where did you grow up,a whorehouse?",she said while locking the closet.She cast an eye on their mother,fucking. "Well your mother certainly has the talents required for the job."

Zazelle signalled her lackeys -a total 5 of them to come in,grab the keys from the bank's manager,currently fucking with his secretary-"Not for the first time",she thought-and go get whatever valuable there was in the safe,plus any money at the stalls that haven't been spoiled with bodily fluids.

She urged them to hurry and not just stand,looking at the show in front of them,because she now had to concentrate on not getting them horny along with the rest of the bank.Also,some of the people in here could not keep fucking forever,they would soon come to their senses.

She turned to the door to see what happened to the cop and the old lady,and instead noticed a familiar face.A man she knew well had just entered the bank and stared at her with anger.

"Dave?"

"Aw,c'mon,Zazelle,what the fuck is going on in here?",the man at the entrance said.

"Exactly the right words.What the *fuck*."

"Look,you have to stop whatever you're doing in here.You know it's not right not to take *such* advantage of your powers.

"Hey,you're my brother,you know...A rich sister can be a very valuable asset."

"Don't make me stop you by using force,Zazelle...please.After all,you can't use your powers on your own brother."

Damn.The biggest disadvantage of all.She could not use her power on anyone who they shared the same blood with.As in,family.Any blood-related family member was immune of her powers.That's why she run off in the first place.Had to be active and useful.

"Look,Dave.I can't hurt you,but neither you can hurt me.You are a mutant,but your lame ass power is tottally passive.Wouldn't work on me anyway."

"What the hell,I can still slap you until your sense comes back in that empty head of yours!"

"Hey,that's why I brought my lackeys here on the first place!",she said,mockinly clapping her hands.

Four of her henchmen stopped whatever they were doing,got poor Dave,and kicked his ass.

"Hey!Don't leave any marks on him boys!He's still my baby brother,you know!",she yelled at them.

One of them kicked Dave on the nuts.

"HEY!!Do you want to be the next one being served by the old hag dressed in pink back there??I don't think so!!!",she screamed at the thug who attempted to kill her future nephews.

"Serve this,bitch",she heard behind her as someone grabbed her hair and tossed her on the floor.She realised it was Paula the bitch-clerk.She had sperm all over her face and shoulders and three naked men were sleeping right beside the stall she used to work.

"Wow,I'm impressed of your bed skills",Zazelle said as she got up and they got into a catfight.

Zazelle's lackeys stopped kicking Dave's ass and watched their boss and the naked clerk catfighting,all the time cheering and whistling.

Paula was relatively good in close combat,comparing to Zazelle,who was used to doing other things when she was so close to people.So Paula was having the upper hand,and would soon have kicked the slut's ass,if she haden't called to her lackeys for help.

"HEY JERKS!!Stop watching and help me out with that bitch!"

They all got up mumbling and got closer to the catfight.

"Hey-get away from me,fuckers!",Paula screamed.Then,Zazelle saw her extending her hands to the lackeys.They shined a little and what seemed like tons of cream came out of them,straight at the henchmen approaching.All 4 of them got buried under the cream.

Zazelle,totally astounded,got some of that cream on her finger and tasted it.

"Whipped cream?",she said."A mutant that can kill you with whipped cream?"She burst out laughing.

***********************************************************

Paula was seriously pissed off.In only one morning she found herself tricked into coming to work,stripped and embarrassed herself in front of the whole shocked bank,and fucked involuntarily with three strangers,and none of them was the cute cop,who got funky with some soon-to-be-deceased old hag!

She also exposed her mutant identity in front of the whole bank,and all she got for it was getting laughed at because all she could do was create edible high-in-sugar stuff!

She could not handle herself anymore.The Rage took her over.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!YOU WILL DIE,AND I WILL SPIT ON YOUR FACE, AND SHIT ON YOUR GRAVE,AND-AND-THEN,YOU WILL BE DEAD!!!"

After that,Paula went in a shock and she couldn't react in a way that would make her previous promises come true.She just stood there,trembling and murmuring strange words.

"Whoah.Total nervous breakdown,there.Too bad.I have to go",the ultra bitch named Zazelle(what kind of name is that,anyway?) mocked her,as she nodded to her remaining lackey,who was carrying the booty until then."C'mon,Lance.We have to go.But *now*,so move your ass please!"

"As for you,little clerk,it seems that you don't get laid often.Fair enough!Take care.",she said,pinching her on the arm mockingly.Then both her and her henchman got their asses out of there.

And right on time,it seems,because Paula realised that the back-up for the cops got there just one minute after Zazelle left the bank.

But,hey,those guys wren't dressed up like S.W.A.T. "What the heck?".Paula thought.That's no S.W.A.T,it's those X-Men!

***********************************************************

"Ah, my first robbery.What sweet memories I will have to relish upon...But I also have to learn from my mistakes today."

Zazelle was seriously pissed off.Today she lost 4 of her henchmen.OK,no big deal,she can get others whithin a blink,but,man,that was *close*,she thought.She got there for one simple robbery and she was so taken aback by all the stuff that happened that she almost got caught.Two minutes more and she would have the X-Men going ballistics on her ass.Not to mention the bitchy mutant clerk who costed her most of her thugs.I mean, one more thug under that stream of whipped cream and she would have no thugs left for the robbery.And she would have to carry all the booty.

"It's all Dave's fault.He costed me time,that sorry excuse for a brother.One thing I'm sure of is that this is the last time I ever send him a Christmas postcard.",she mumbled."Damn right it is".

***********************************************************

Iceman,going ahead of the other X-Men, rided his ice-slide inside the bank,since the door was curiously open. "Unusual for a hostage situation",he thought.

Then he realised that nothing was usual in this situation.

There were no criminals anywhere.

A man,seriously beaten up, was lying on the floor trying to get himself to stand,nut never succeeding.

A cute clerk with her clothes ripped off was sitting on the floor,crying(or laughing?) hysterically.

Everyone else in the bank was fucking each others brain's out,or passed out naked on the floor,including the officers of the law who got there first.And all that fucking kept going between huge amounts of...whipped cream?

Plus, an old,maybe 85-years old lady,clad in pink,with some kind of white dirt on her face,her hair messed up,was looking at him in a very very weird,suggestive way,raising her eyebrow and licking her lips.

"Oh,shit.This is the last time I forget drinking my morning coffee.Damn right it is."

***********************************************************

Jean Grey landed right outside the bank.She hurried inside,thinking that she was the last to get there,since when the Professor telepathically called every X-Man to get as soon as possible to the Salem Centre Bank for an emergency situation,Jean was in the bathroom,peeing and reading Cosmo".
She couldn't leave before finishing the article about the lingerie combinations that would stir up her husband once more. So she left the mansion late,and of course was the last to arrive at the bank.

Everything seemed calm as she got in,thinking that whatever battle was going on was already over.

All around the bank were the bank's staff and customers,all seeming embarassed and in a bad mess,like they just got up or something.

An old lady in a messed up pink outfit and a matching bag was cuddling with a rather handsome cop.

"Cute couple",she thought,wondering if she would also be able to get young studs to worship her when she would be on her early eighties.

Bobby was putting a blanket around a clerk's shoulders,who was in turn sniffing and groaning something about a vinyl clad porn-star,and whipped cream.Jubilee watched them,obviously amoused.

Actually,there was a whole load of wasted whipped cream on the floor.

Hank and Ororo were talking to the bank manager,who was blushing like hell and had a very confused look.

The place smelled like sex.

Oh, hell.

Jean used her telepathy to feel the aura of her surroundings and find out what happened.

Oh,bloody hell.

A massive,hellish orgy had taken place here.That explained everything.

She saw the rest of the X-Men standing above a fallen person, trying to get him back to his senses.

She got a little closer to see who was down...

"Oh my god!Scott!",she cried.

Scott was unconcious on the floor,his visor nowhere to be seen.

She run to him,pushing through the little crowd around Scott and her teammates tending to him.

"Scott!What happened to him?Is he hurt bad?"

"Jean,what are ya talking about?",Rogue said,a concerned look on her eyes.

Then Jean realised that nothing was wrong with her telepathic link with Scott.As if nothing had happened to him.She brainstormed the unconcious man's mind and realised that the man lying on the floor was not her husband Scott.

"Jean,what's tha matter?",Scott came up behind her and put his hand on her shoulder.He had been at the safe where the money used to be,inquiring for any clues.

"But,Scott,that man looks exactly like you!"

"No-no-no,sweetheart.I assure you that there is no other Summers family member that you haven't met already.I really really mean it.

"That's not what I'm talking about!He looks *exactly* like you!For a moment,I thought that something happened to you!"

"Jean...are you alright?The man on the floor has no resemblance to me!He's a redhead,for god's sake!He's got a moustache,and a beard! His hair is caught in a *ponytail*!And he's way shorter than me!How could you mistake him for me?"

"Cyke,what are *ya* talkin' about?The guy's got black,jet hair,a big sexy nose,big eyebrows,pouty lips...oh my God",Rogue started drooling. "Plus, he's got muscles all over,and he could easily be an NBA seed!",she kept on,stupified."What a stud",she added,whistling.

Jean had another look at the passed-out guy.Still Scott.

Ororo stood above the fainted guy.She had a look at him.Then she rubbed her eyes.Blinked them a few times,and opened them.She stared.

"Oh my *God*,this is George Clooney!"

Everyone stared at her,some raising an eyebrow.

Wolverine was the first to break the silence: "Something is wrong with that guy on the floor.Damn right it is."

**********************************************************

Dave woke up in a place where he couldn't remember ever being again.

Some sort of infirmary,with all the seemingly needed medical equipment.Even the walls were painted like a hospital's walls,that unwelcoming pale blue that seemed futuristic,but it was just plain cold.

He tried to remember what kind of incident brought him to a hospital this time.

"Oh,no,the *bank*!"

He failed again.

Every damn time,his fucking sister would end up having the upper hand.

When he was a teenager,and his mutancy appeared,it was the best thing ever happening to him.

He couldn't have any control over his powers,because it was always active,and it depended on the people looking at him.

His whole form was a constant illusion.

In the eyes of everyone looking at him,he would have the form of the most good-looking,desirable guy his watcher would ever imagine.

His gift would somehow create that illusion by searching the watchers' mind and find out the tastes of of each of them, and accordingly make him look exactly like the beauty role-model of them.But only in their eyes.

Of course he was a totally different person to each of the people looking at him.

He realised it from the first day his powers exposed themselves. He had gone at school,and suddenly every girl,even those who previously ignored him,would sweet talk to him.

At first,he thought it was some kind of sick joke,that they wanted to have fun with him for being an antisocial loser,the one who normally wouldn't be looked at for a second time.

But he changed his mind when two girls sexually abused him at the boys' WC.

Mrs.Godamnnen,the Science teacher,was giving him the eye during her class afterwards.He could swear she licked her lips while doing that.

Going to check himself at the WC's mirror,he realised he still looked the same(but only in his eyes,as he didn't aknowledge at the time).

Then,Hannah,the school's most popular girl,came naked out of a stall and also sexually abused him.

Not that he objected,of course.

But he felt like he was close to freakin out.

Which he finally did,when being at the locker room after P.H.,and Kyle,the school's butch bully and star of the football team,came out of the closet hitting on *him*.

*Him*,the new sexual lust object of the town.

And when he got home,and his mother didn't recognise him and instead of threatening to call the police or something she just grabbed his
ass,he just *knew* that an X-Gene had something to do with that.

Everything soon settled down,as everyone still knew him as same old Dave,just in a new,much hotter package.

He had the same life he had before,but now enjoyed the benefits of total beauty.He was perfectly beautiful to everyone,no matter what their tastes were,as long as they liked men.Even straight men looked at him as a stud,they didn't want to fuck him at sight however.He was more like a role model to them.

His unnatural good looks got him a little in the head,making him very social and confident,but also aroggant and rude,totally different than his old,shy self,who seemed pathetic to him every time he looked back at his ugly days. Now his life was brighter,almost perfect.

But it suddenly turned out that his older sister had the good genes in the family.

Her powers could sexually control any living being.And do some pretty impressive stuff to people's sexuality too.

But the problem was that his sister turned out to be a cruel,manipulative bitch.

And she didn't hesitate to show-off her powers.

Every time his illusionary good looks would get him a new girlfriend (one of the many waiting in line),Zazelle would wait a few days and then turn Dave's girlfriends gay.

Yeah,she could do that too.Scary,huh?It seemed she could also control the genes or hormones that had to do with someone's sexual preferences.

Soon,half the school's girls would be lesbians,creating a very big fuss to male population when they started dating each other.

For God's sake,his two first girlfriends,Hannah and Francine are now married to each other and have a cute little boy!

Well,at that time he decided to stop the lesbian overpopulation and made a big fight with his sister for this.

She turned back to normal most of the girls,only the crap-looking ones though(Hanna and Francine had the beauty of an angel).

But then she turned all of Dave's best friends gay, during the Senior's Graduation party, and she also got them exquisitely horny,and all that combined to Dave's awsomely good looks inevitably resulted to a big gay orgy(Dave's ass also got some,though he was not exactly raped,as this was a party and he was immensely drunk).

Being tricked into a gay orgy didn't bother Dave nearly as much as to his sister proving herself to be the one under control.

He got mad at her and beat her up the next morning,making her turn all of his friends back to straightness(except for Kyle who was already gay ;-) )

She got angry,cursed all of his friends to become premature ejaculators,and took off for France,where she started some bussiness of hers.There she changed her name to Zazelle(she had a normal name until that day).

Dave's friends never talked to him again,not because of their gay experience together,but because all of their girlfriends soon dumped them,since Zazelle didn't just curse them,but she actually used her mutant powers to make them cum in a flash,making them useless to their girlfriends.

Well,Kyle still talked to him.But he didn't have much of a sex life too.

Dave left his home soon after(he was also afraid that his mother would rape him if he stayed a little longer)and tried to find Zazelle and find out what she was up to,then spoil it for her.Not because of good intentions of course,he just sweared to get back at her.

He used his mutant powers to attract the right people wherever he went and slept his way to where he could reach Zazelle.He even found out about her devious plans.And the first step was soon to take place at Salem Centre.

He didn't have much time when he found where the first robbery would take place so he just got there and tried to improvise.But he failed miserably.

He couldn't stop his sister all alone.And being stuck in some hospital's infirmary with bruises all over his body didn't let him any chances of getting help.

Suddenly,the infirmary's door opened and Dave instantly closed his eyes,peeking through his eyelashes to see to whom did these cheery voices belong to.

***********************************************************

"Aaaaw,he's sooo cuute!",Rogue squealed like a schoolgirl,unable to struggle with her inner pairing insticts.

"He's such a stud.I never believed that I would ever see George Clooney up close and lying on a bed in front of me!",Storm squealed even more pathetically.

"But,I can swear that he's just like Scott!",Jean protested.

"Hey,gals.You heard what Chuck said.He's not Cyke,*and* he's not that guy who played with J.Lo. either!",Bobby Drake corrected them while he and Hank entered the room.

"He's a mutant,whose power makes him have a different form in everyone's eyes.",Hank started analysing."Somehow,he takes the most attracting form possible for each one of you."

"For Rogue,just like most people",he said while pointing at her,"He's some unknown good-looking studlet."

Rogue squealed again.

"For other people,like crazed groopies,he's some specific person:more accurately,a celebrity."

"Storm,I never knew you were a George Clooney's fan!", Bobby teased.

Storm blushed,but then grinned at him: "Two words,"she said,"Perfect Storm".

"Hee-hee,the right movie for the right girl!",Bobby chuckled.

"Please allow me to continue,dear Robert",Hank stopped their private chat."There is also a very lucky small percentage of people,like Jean." He smiled at Jean.

"In our patient,the forementioned percentage only see the person they truly love".

Jean blushed.

"What about you guys?do you see the same person?"Rogue exclaimed.

"I see some blonde serfer guy.Tanned,slim body,probably blue eyes, if they were open so I could see them of course",Hank admitted.

"He seems like a black underwear model to me.Shaved head,impressive muscles.Ebony skin."was Bobby's response.

***********************************************************

"Good,at least I won't have to explain my power to them since they found out themselves.",Dave thought while pretending to be asleep. He was eavesdropping the whole time and got to the decision that this was probably no hospital.What the hell were these people?

"Hey,I think our little patient is not asleep after all.He was broadcasting thoughts for the last few minutes.He's just pretending he's unconscious now."the redhead woman who confused him with some Scott guy said.

"Awww!How adorable!The cutie is just playin' dead!"the girl with the white streak on her hair said in her southern drawl and pinched his cheek.

"OUCH!"Dave stood up into a sitting position and grumbled.

"That hurt too much for a normal pinch!"he pouted at the girl. But now she didn't look like before.Now she had ebony black hair,brown eyes,bigger breasts,and big incredibly shaped lips,just like that Italian actress whose name Dave couldn't remember at the time. "Wow!You look...different."was all he could say before drooling all over the bed.

"Oh,just great,Marie",said Ororo."Never pinch the cuties without your gloves on.Now you look like a blonde big-titty bimbo to me."

"Yeah,but seeing me as a bimbo means ya like bimbos,right guys?",Rogue turned to Hank and Bobby,waiting for support.

Bobby was eating her alive with his eyes."Eh...",was his not-so articulate response.

"I think I want to attend the bathroom",was all that Hank could say,before running off.

"Why am I here?",Dave intervened.

"You were out cold when we found you at the bank.You needed medical attention,plus the mutant clerk we also found there said you would have important things to tell us about the robbery",Bobby eagerly responded to him,trying to get his eyes someplace else than Rogue.A bit more staring at her would lead to uncontrollable bodily reactions of him.

"And why am I wearing this hospital robe instead of my clothes? Hey,that means that someone got me naked-Oh shit!*Which* one of you put that thing on me?",Dave said in a menacing tone and stared towards the giggling girls.

"Hank did,so just calm down"Bobby soothed him.

"Hank?"

"The blue furry guy that just left for the bathroom...oh,your name,by the way?"

"Dave."

"I'm Bobby.Nice to meet you."

"And Ah'm Rogue-"

"Nobody asked you!"the girl with the painful touch was seriously annoying Dave,and he was never of the good-mannered people who would just let it go unmentioned.

"Oh,he's so cute when he's mean!"Rogue had changed back to normal already,since a little pinch was all she got to touch of him anyway.

"Oh,we'll see about that!But first I want my clothes back." Hank had just got back from the bathroom when he heard Dave's not so gentle request.

"There was a little problem with your previous clothing.",he told him.

"What kind of problem?"

"Well,as soon as you were brought in the infirmary,a lynch of females came in and leapt at you.After a glorious struggle,I managed to get them off you,but somehow they managed to rip all your clothes off.That's why I put you into the robe after all."

Storm pushed a little further into her waistband the ripped piece of male underwear she held up to that moment,hiding the guilty look in her pupiless eyes.

Rogue sighed,since she had only compromised with a sock.

"So,isn't there anything for me to put on?"

Rogue had an urge to express her idea of giving him one of her thongs,but she instantly squirmed at the mental image created by this idea,thus delaying her actual expression of her idea and giving Hank the chance to offer to lend Dave some of his clothing.

"My,he would look good on Hawaiian shirts",she thought and another mental image popped on her mind.

"Wait a minute,are there more women out there?",Dave asked,concerned for his safety.

"You mean in the mansion?Why sure-"

"Then get me a cloak or something.And a mask too."

Storm and Rogue tried to protest.Jean didn't mind,she already had her very own Scott.

"Please?I don't want to risk further out-of control situations."

***************************************************************

Paula Dunn was bored.She was standing in the Entertainment Room,in front of a blank screen and trying to figure out how the DVD worked.

After the bank incident,she dared not go back to her home.After all,everyone at the bank saw her stipping and giving a whole show to their unbieliving eyes.And the sexual haze took her over long before everyone else was also affected by the vinyl-slut's mutant abilities,so all they would clearly remember from the whole incident would be Paula Dunn,the always prudent and principled clerk stripping on her damn desk and provoking the shocked clients to "come and get her off"as she said.

Only slight memories of the following orgy would remain in their heads.

But even that way, the whole orgy would be blamed on Paula,the mutie-clerk.

That's what the bald professor told her when the X-Men brought her to their place,her being in an shock after the whole experience.

He then proceeded to advising her to remain with them at the mansion,for her own safety,until everything at Salem Centre could be cleared out.

There she could also train and expand her mutant abilities,who,as he said,"could blossom and become very useful for humanity."

Paula,being the spontaneous girl she always were when not working in the bank,agreed to stay there.The worst that could happen was for her to get stuck forever in an ultra-luxurious mansion inhabited by several mutant hotties,as she quickly realised.

But after two days of staying there,all the hotties were running around in some exercise room where she could not yet go and the women were also running around in the infirmary where the passed out brother of the Magnificent Whore was lying,still passed out of course.

The few times she would actually see someone they would kindly avoid her,just saying "Hey" or dissapearing onto some urgent bussiness.

Were they nervous because she was naked,cum-soaked and in the verge of nervous breakdown the first time they saw her?That could be it.

Now she was bored.And nobody would come and explain to her how the damn DVD worked.She would expect that a team of heroic mutants always saving people from underwhelming situations would be a bit more eager on showing a little lass around the mansion's machinery.

"Hiya.",a voice came right behind her.She turned around to see a teenage girl clad in a yellow coat of questionable style.

"Hey.You're actually the first person to begin an actual conversation with me."

"Name's Jubilee.And I think others have talked with you too."

"The professor doesn't count.He *had*to talk to me.I'm talking about harmless,unimportant,and not-life-depending chit-chat."

"Bobby talked to you too."

"Bobby who?when?Where?"She didn't remember having an open conversation with anyone after the psychic professor got into her mind and straightened everything out,getting her out of the shock she was in.

"The guy who first got to you in the bank,when you were in La-La-Land and mumbling about an S/M Mutant Hooker all the time.You should have heard the shoothing words he used on you,lady."

"The small amount of time I was into shock doesn't count either,Jubilee."

"Whatever.I heard you heve a pretty nifty power there".

"You think?"Nobody had praised her lame ass powers before. Of course nobody knew about them either,so...

"Sure I do!Can I have a muffin?"

"Ha!Should have known you wanted something from me.OK,you can have lots of muffins,or any other kind of sweets,under one condition..."

"..help you out with the DVD,huh?"

"Yeah!How did you know that?"

"No need to guess.Storm always unplugs the TV after use,in case she accidentaly creates some mini-storm inside the house.Doesn't want it to break down and miss The Young And The Restless someday,you know..."

***************************************************************

Since Bobby's and Dave's search through Rogue's huge cloak collection was proven fruitless (they all seemed too girly to the guy),Dave finally resulted in wearing one of Bobby's Halloween costume's.Specifically it was the costume that the killer in "Scream" wore that made his eye gleam happily since it seemed very close to a cloak and the mask would come in handy too,considering his condition.

From the point of alluring people with his illusional looks,Dave went straight to the other side by freaking everyone out by running around in the mansion in the Scream costume and holding a big knife he found in the kitchen.

Bobby sighed.That man was trouble.Maybe his true face was that of an imp or something. It was good that he just escorted him to Xavier's office for a chit-chat.Now everything would be sorted out soon.

Returning from Xavier's,Bobby strode through the Entertainment Room. There he saw Jubilee sharing a couch with the clerk they brought from the bank incident.They were watching some gut-wretching soap opera,all the time commenting and giggling like they were friends for years.

"Can't be good if the girl already sticked up with Jubes",he thought."Of course I am also a very close buddy of hers,fact which makes me also of questionable mental stability-"

"Hey!Bobster!",Jubilee called at him."We're hanging here with Paula,wanna join?We've got the TV on mute mode,and we're dubbing ourselves the actors of the show,therefore laughing our asses off!"

"Eh-no,thanks,Jubes.I'm a bit tired.Think I'm gonna hit the shack.Bye Paula."

"Bye",she said,in a strangely sweet voice.

"Hey,your loss,Cube!",Jubilee then kept on the voice-over:"You don't know,however,Don Donaldo,that just today I slept with your brother AND the gravedigger.Your mother too."

Paula didn't voice-over Donaldo.

"Paula?",Jubilee turned around to see what her new friend was doing.

Paula was still staring the way which Bobby left,a wicked smile forming on her face.

***************************************************************

In the few split seconds between Bobby entering the room and Bobby leaving the room,Paula had got into a lot of thought.Now that she had a lot of free time and no job to schedule her life around,she should finally get herself a new boyfriend.Not that she didn't have her share of boyfriends,but the last year she was all over her job at the bank and covering for Jenna's constant absence.Now that changed.Why not everything else along with that?

The well-toned mutant hottie entering the room at that time reminded her of all that and she decided to get herself a man.Even the Vinyl Cockwhore had told her she needed to get laid more often.Her lack of sex resulted in sexually knocking out three guys in a few minutes during the bank orgy.

Now she could concentrate on one man only,and the sandy-haired,blue-eyed hottie with the perfect jawline seemed to be the perfect opportunity.

Oh,now he's talking to us,"Bye,Paula",he says,let's respond to him nicely shall we?"Bye",we tell him.OK,that was Sweet Paula who popped up in her mind and took over now.Sweet Paula was having her ass kicked by Bitchy Paula for the last year,due to overwhelming hours of work at the bank,and the bank clearly needed Bitchy Paula if she wanted to succeed.Bitchy Paula and her selfish ideas made her life at work easier,by thinking tricks like the Phantom Caller(a trick that was explained at the beginning of this story).

But now her job at the bank was over, so Bitchy Paula could shut up and get some rest,while Sweet Paula could have her own,sweet-talking way in this friendly enviroment.

Now he turns to leave."Oh my God,what an ass!"Bitchy Paula popped up again.

"Hey,he's a fine young man,he's not an ass!",Sweet,caring Paula protested.

"No,little shit,I don't mean he's an ass,I mean *look at this ass*!"

"Oh."Sweet Paula got her point."Ohh yeahh!"

"I mean you can eat dinner off this ass."

"Ohhh.Ohhh.Mmm."Sweet Paula was slowly getting over her sweet limits.

Bitchy Paula licked her unexistent lips,as she placed the bets for their stay at Xavier's mansion. "I bet we shall soon be eating ice-cream off that curved, muscled ass cheeks."

"Ohhh Yeahh!"Sweet Paula went over the edge and both Bitchy and Sweet Paula mingled together,creating the brand,new,Naughty Paula!

"PAULA!"Jubilee yelled at her day-dreaming friend.

"Uh-Sorry.I got a little lost there.Now tell me,who was that cutie?"

"Who?Bobby?You mean-*our Bobby*?"

"Don't tell me he's got a girlfriend!"

"No such luck,darling."

"Then,I want to know everything about him.Tell me.C'mon!"

"But what about Don Donaldo-"

"SCREW DONALDO!!!Now please tell me about Bobby anything a future girlfriend needs to know.I will even provide you with some milkshake.Here."

Paula extended her hand over an empty glass and it soon filled with chocolate-flavoured milkshake of the best quality.She also created some cookies with chocolate chunks for herself.

"Gee,thanks!Now,what do you want to know first?"

***************************************************************

Dave removed the Scream mask from his face.

"Thank you",Professor Charles Xavier told him."Now that we're in eye- to-eye contact you can tell me what you know about the bank robbery.If you want to of course."

"Zazelle,my sister, did it.I just went there to stop her."

"Yes,that's what Paula Dunn,the bank's clerk,also told us about your being there.Nobody blames *you*.We just need to know more details in order to stop her further plans.Sex-controlling mutants like her are extremely powerful and dangerous."

"She's even more powerful than that.She's like a sex-battery,you know.Every time she has sex with someone,that battery gets more and more loaded.She needs that sex energy to fuel her powers.The more she gets fucked,the more omnipotent she becomes. How else do you think would she be able to sex up a whole crowded bank without getting exshausted?"

"Oh darn.This is going to be hard.Can you tell us what exactly her plans are?"

"What's in for me?I'm no do-gooder you know."

Logan growled from his seat at Xavier's office.

"But,on the other hand,I would like to see her going down myself..."Dave hastily added.Looking good would probably not affect the all-growly man if he decided that Dave needed to be taught a lesson. "She needs the money to buy the needed equipment for movie-making."

"She wants to make movies?"Logan gave a laugh-like growl.

"Yes.She wants to make *porn* movies.With celebrities starring in them."

"Huh?",Both Xavier and Logan exclaimed.

"She's also going to use the money for kidnapping celebrities.Then she will use her powers to make them f-eh,have sex all together,and will film them.Then she will promote the videotapes worldwide and become disgustingly rich.I mean,imagine the success a porn film with lesbian action from Charlize Theron,Angelina Jolie and Halle Berry would have."

Both Xavier And Logan drooled at the mental image.

"But she personally prefered a pairing of Colin Farell and Ben Affleck."

They both stopped drooling.

"One devious plan indeed",was all that Xavier could comment.

"So,what happens to me now?Can I go?"

"You don't have to go.As you know,this is a place for people with mutant gifts who-"

"Really,my *gifts* are totally useless in battle.I can't haze the enemy with my good looks you know.The hazing thing went to my sister's genes."

"You can really help at least until we mess your sister's plans, you know."

"Whatever.I guess staying won't hurt at all."

"Plus,we might even be able to help you control your power until it becomes less a burden to you."

"Then I will definately stay.Where's my room?",Dave said,beaming of anticipation.He had missed his old,ugly,but really really peaceful self.

***************************************************************

Scott,in one of the few times in his life where he was laid back,was walking in the serene corridors of the mansion.He wanted to get to the kitchen and make himself something to eat,and maybe even bump into the guy with the 1.000 different faces,whom he haven't met since he recovered and left the infirmary.

Then he saw a figure on the other end of the hallway.A figure who haunted his worst nightmares for many years.

The killer from the "Scream" films.

When he first saw the movie,he was the only one of the guys who practically shitted himself while watching it.Every other guy laughed at his fear;they said he took it very seriously and couldn't see that the movie was a parody and an homage at the same time to the good old B-movies with serial killers.

He kept seeing nightmares of the killer in that hellish costume killing all of his friends,Jean,the professor,and at last coming for him too.

He never made it alive in his dreams.He always believed the killer really existed.

And now he was standing in the same hallway as him,looking at him through the mask like saying to him:"I have come for you,Scott Summers".

Sweat started forming rivers down Scott's face.

The man in the costume stood 10 feet away from him,sensing his fear.He laughed in a low voice and then talked.

"What's your favourite scary movie?"

"NOOOO!YOU WON'T HAVE ME,YOU BASTARD!!"Scott screamed. He ran towards his worst nightmare and shot a beam right at him.

The man crashed on the wall and fell down,his mask parting from his face.

Scott sighed in relief,feeling like he vanquished the greatest threat he ever met in his life.He closed in the man on the floor,still careful,since the damned bastard always comes back to life in the films.

Scott looked at the man's face.

Whoops.

"Ughh.Just a damn joke man..."Dave said,before passing out.Again.

***************************************************************

Jubilee grinned in astonishment.

She had just bleached many strands of Paula's mid-length hair,who was previously of a plain brown colour.The result was a very cute Meg Ryan effect on Paula's head,who perfectly matched with Paula's codename.

Yeah,now Paula,no matter how lame her mutancy could seem,had found the perfect codename,both analog to her power and some aspects of her character.

"So,how do you like it,Sweetheart?"

"Jubes,I know it's my nickname-"

"Codename"

"-codename or whatever,but hearing you call me a sweetheart mostly carries my mind to lesbianism and not to super-heroic action.Don't you think?"

Then Rogue walked in.

"Good mornin', sugah.",she said to Paula.

"Now,*Sugah*,that sounds much better-"

"Nah-ah-ah!'Sugah' is Rogue's trademark line,so you cannot possibly use it as your codename-"

"She could,but she would have to discuss it with mah lawyer first."

"Nooo,I *hate* lawyers!"Paula exclaimed.

"You do?What's your opinion about accountants,then?"

"What does this have to do with accountants",Rogue tried to interfere.

"Quiet,silly!Now,Paula,tell me what do you think about accountants",Jubilation Lee grinned evilly.

"Well,I think that being an accountant is probably the lamest-"

"Ya know,Bobby is an accountant",Rogue tried again to participate in the conversation.

"-I mean,THE COOLEST job on Earth!",Paula fixed her almost fatal mistake.

"Hey,maybe we should fix her up with Bobby!"Said Rogue.

"Hey,you know,good idea,but *I* came first!",Jubilee gleamed at her.

"Heey,Ah could help!Want me to go tell him anything?Ya know,warm him up?"

"Bobby isn't supposed to know anything.We can fix him up without him knowing.It's more of a challenge that way."

"Ah wanna participate.Ah have nothing else to do anyway, since the new hottie is again locked up in the infirmary and only males can enter."

"I'm surprised you're talking about me and my future boyfriend like I'm not in the same room.",Paula changed subject.She really didn't want to know anything about the Real-Life-Porn-Star or her fucking family.

All she wanted now was to concentrate on her unsuspecting victim (-er,lust object),with the deliciously simple name.Bobby Drake.

She freezed for a moment thinking:"What the hell am I doing?What is the meaning of this...obsession over a man I barely know?I mean...he is handsome,but then so does every other man around here(even the blue furry guy is kinda cute).Doesn't this attraction seem...a bit unnatural?"

She paused,thinking how healthy and logical was it for her to be all over a guy she had seen twice in her life...and all two times in the few previous days.

"But,then,what *is* logical when it comes to matters of the heart? You like the guy?Eat your heart out!It's not like he's married or 15 years younger(which is not neccesarily bad)!Stop thinking,Paula! Just...act!"

Paula had to agree with the voices in her head.It's not like they would leave her alone if she disagreed with them.They were in her head,after all.

"OK,so what if it's a little unnatural...I will go for it!",she exclaimed.

Both Rogue and Jubilee looked at her with confused,inquiring eyes and she realised that her last thought was said out loud.

***************************************************************

Dave was lying-once more-on the stupid uncomfortable bed of the infirmary.Three voices were hovering above his seemingly unconcious body.

"It's all my fault",Scott sniffed."I could have killed him!I should have comprehended until today that the movies' serial killers do not really exist,and they have no reason to come after me",he almost cried.

"Actually,Leatherface really existed,you know-"

"W-What?",he shivered at Bobby's words.Screw Dave.Now he had a brand new nightmare to keep him awake at nights."The chainsaw guy?"

"Yup.But anyway it wasn't your fault at all.I should have remembered when I gave him that costume that the only reason I never wore it was your issues with scary movies.I should have expected your reaction when you would see him in that thing.I'm the one to blame",Bobby apologise.

"Actually",Hank interfered,"I was the one who lost his clothes,so I am the only person to blame".

"Actually,you're ALL to blame,dickheads!",an angered and certainly not unconscious Dave stood up and yelled at them.He was pissed off because everyone was apologising,but no one apologised to him specifically."What kind of super heroes are you,anyway,If I can't even walk around your damn house and remain in one piece!"

All three gave him a Death look.Bobby turned to Hank:

"Hank,I think he needs more tranquilisers",he said,grinning.

"Right away!"

***************************************************************

Paula carefully entered Bobby Drake's room holding an empty plate in her hands.She would have looked around to estimate Bobby's taste in furniture,but what she heard made her turn her head at a far more interesting sight than furniture.

Bobby was lying on his bed and listening to a portable discman,and his headphones acoustically separated him from the rest of the world.He sang loudly,just like every person wearing headpieces.AND he was in his undies.He was totally oblivious to her presence in the room.

He seemed to already be halfway through the song:

"I pushed her awaaaaay,
I walked to the door,
I fell to the floor
I got down on my knees
Then I looked at her and she at meee"

Paula ignored the highly pitched voice of Bobby,and concentrated on other gifts of his.He was tilting his head slightly back,obviously into the music he has listening to.He only wore a perfectly tight pair of navy blue briefs.

"Woof!",was Paula's vocal reaction."Stud-puppy.Mmmm."

Bobby kept singing,as he couldn't feel the pair of eyes that were all over his body.

"Well that's the way that I want it to stay
And I always want it to be that way for my Lola
La-la-la-la Lola
Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola
La-la-la-la Lola"

Under different circumstances,Bobby would have made a great fool of himself and would be eternally humiliated.But Paula could only find this musical catastrophe...endearing,at least.


"Well I left home just a week before,
And I'd never ever kissed a woman before,
But Lola smiled and took me by the hand,
And said dear boy I'm gonna make you a maaan-"

"Lola won't.But I gladly will,studlet",said Lola-eer,Paula.She sensed at first for being foolish enough to say that out loud,but then remember that her object of desire couldn' hear her anyway.

"Well I'm not the world's most masculine man

But I know what I am and I'm glad I'm a man

And so is -PAULA!!", Bobby finally turned his head towards the door in the heat of performing,but instead of the Pamela Andreson poster at the back of his door,he saw the clerk he had found at the orgy- bank(actually,he could still see a bit of Pamela behind her-Pamela was BIG!).

Bobby leapt under his sheets,covering as much of himself as he could.

Paula was surprised,and yelped,while she tried to hide the empty plate behind her back.She couldn't help herself giggling,however,when she saw how Bobby was blushing,a hint of red covering his face and upper torso.

"But-Paula,what are you doing here?"Bobby cried in panic and embarrasment.A great first impression,he thought.He didn't know he had impressed some other way that woman long before the present day.

"I was just walking by and thought to say hi,"Paula said while she silently used her mutant gift on the plate behind her,"and also thought I should thank you for standing by me when I was in a shock.So I brought you these-"she brought the plate in front of her and looked at it,"-cookies!!!"

"Oh,thanks!Wow!You cooked those for me?",Bobby sounded very enthousiastic.

Never base your relationships on lies,was what Paula's mother always told her.She must have known better,after 20 years of marriage with her father and at least 6 boyfriends during that marriage.A small number,since we couldn't count the one-night-stands as boyfriends.

"Actually,my mutant genes gave me the ability to create sweet stuff out of nothing.But they are as good as any cooked pastrie."

"That explains the whipped cream at the bank.They will do for me.Thanks!"he smiled at her and she would have melted at the sight,if his shiny white teeth haven't blinded her.

"My pleasure.You know,I would like someone to show me around the whole place.And Jubilee said she would be busy,and I don't know anyone else around here and-"

"I can do it!"Bobby gleamed,and started realising that the girl was too friendly with him.Maybe she liked him,but not in the friendly-baby-brother way every X-Woman did.It was about time that would happen,he thought.Paula was no Jean or Ororo,but she easily beat most of his previous girlfriends or emotional interests.

Her new look also made her look better than before and somehow refreshed."Oh-I love your new hairstyle"he added,breaking the silence.

"Oh-you noticed!"she came up to him and kissed him on the cheek sloppily.The kiss was spontaneous and far from sensual or emotionally charged,but it felt to him like a thousand tiny pink colibris flew through his veins,making him feel unusually warm.The feeling stunned him,and he paused for a few seconds.

"So-"she hopped,bringing to his mind the Energiser bunny,"anytime you can give me that tour,I'll be at my room!I'll be going now!Bye!"

"Hey-"he said,before she closed the door behind her.

"Yes?"

"Uh...Can you create Twinkies too?"

"I guess so.You will soon find out!",she said,and closed the door,giving her place back to Pamela.

But the room already felt empty without her happily weird presence.

"Oh,man,don't tell me I fell for someone so easily again!"Iceman scolded himself,putting his palm on the forehead.That quick kiss somehow made his feelings for the girl stronger.

And she seemed too cheerful to become the same emotional disaster like some of his previous relationships.

"I have the feeling this could turn into something very good", he murmured to himself.

***************************************************************

Jubilee was waiting for Paula a few feet away from Bobby's door,leaning on the hallway's wall.

"So?How did it go?I told you he feels his clothing constricting while daydreaming of being a lead singer..."

"You were soooo right!He was,like,almost naked,it was so hard for me to concentrate,and when I told him goodbye-"

"Did you actually get any "love vibes" from him,or you just wasted a perfectly nice plate of cookies?",Jubilee was angry that her friend was delaying and keeping her in the shadow.

"I know it's too early to say that,but I feel like he's my bitch already",Paula answered with a nasty grin.

***************************************************************

Dave carefully sat on the edge of the mansion's roof.

"Man, this place is so peaceful", he thought. "It's strange that no one of the X-Men ever uses it as a brooding place or something."

The thing that actually felt strange to him was that he was still in that mansion,eager to do the super-heroing thing or something.That place couldn't fit him.When his mutant abilities first manifested,he knew that they could be used for a better life and in real-life terms he could get very far with them.But he also knew that he couldn't use them for the greater good like these guys down there do,but only for his own benefit.Good looks have no use in a full-fledged brawl. And now he was living(even if it was for a few days) in the only place in the world where he couldn't be useful to himself.Now how strange is that?

"A penny for your thoughts",a voice was heard behind him.He turned around and saw Rogue,standing a few feet behind him,smiling to him like they were friends for years or something.

"Hey",he greeted her.He didn't feel threatened from her anymore since he was still wearing the Scream costume,but instead of the (dangerous for himself) mask,he wore a paper bag on his head,with two holes for him to peek through.

"Ya look ridiculous,ya know".

"Too bad for you.I don't care anymore how I good I look.I lost that interest a long time ago."

"Still,ya could find something less cliche to cover your head".

"I did.But I paid for it with an optic blast on my ass".

"What,Scott shot ya at the-"

"Metaphorically speaking."

"-Oh".She went close to the edge of the roof and sat next to him."Ah see ya also discovered the spiritual significance of the mansion's roof, nah?"

"You mean I'm not the first to-"

"Of course not.There are like,legions of people who lived here before ya.Why would this place remain unexplored territory?"

"I'd like to be original,for once."

"Your originality is something we 'd better not discuss tonight.",she said,glancing to the rather overused Scream costume.

"Ok,let's find something else to discuss about,then", he said, his voice geting weaker every time.

"Ah know something's wrong in your mind.That's why ya're here after all.Sitting on the roof and thinking.Wanna share?"

"I don't think this place suits me.I'm no good in super-heroing.I have never been a do-gooder,after all.My powers..they're just no good to others.Only to myself."

"Ya're here to help us find your sister.Ya suggested it after all.Ya're not here to fit in.Ya can go after everything is over."

"That's a problem too.For a few years now I have been wandering the world,never a stable place to live,never a stable friend or companion...This is just the nature of my mutation.Now?This time,I made my way into this mansion,and,although I'm here for a few days and I can barely aknowledge it,everyone here is like family to each other.Of course nobody was especially friendly to me,cause I will soon be going.And I still don't feel good in this place...",he paused.His voice grew weaker.Rogue could feel his cute eyebrows wiggling together under that paper bag.

"Ya're not used to be treated good for what you are and not what you look.Ya can feel this place has potential for a stable home,but ya think ya have no place here.Is that it?"

"Yeah.And I think I lied a little.I have found no clues so far that would help us to find Zazelle's location.But somehow,I have the strong feeling that she will find us...",his voice was barely heard by now.

"How can *she* find us?"

"..."

"Are ya all right?"

"I feel...sleepy.Must be the...tranquilizers...they're acting again..."

Rogue could see his eyes closing though the holes on the paper bag as he drifted to sleep,falling over the roof.

"Oh shit!"

She flied to him and grabbed his feet long before he could hit the ground.He didn't even tense at her grab,totally wasted by the drugs.

The paper bag escaped his head and flied away,using the cool midnight air to its benefit.It seemed to wave goodbye to them as it made it's way above the stars,beggining a journey to the clouds above the mountains.

"Time to get to bed,sleepyhead",she whispered as she put him over her shoulder,grabbing his thighs to stabilize him and made her way downstairs.

She stoped for a little,turned her head, and looked at the starry sky.The few clouds up there had a pink-to-reddish colour on their underside.The sky was almost purple.

She imagined what Dave's face would look under that faint light of the night.She couldn't see it because she was hugging his thighs and his head was behind her back.

She felt the urge to put him down and watch his handsome face,as his mutancy had made it in her eyes.But was that feeling created by his mutant gift,or was it something genuine,something real?

Would any of her actions towards him be original,or she would be just another one who bit at his illusionary charm,his irresistible aura?She had better fight the urge back,then.

The paper bag was far away in the sky,travelling on the slight wind that was stroking her cheek.

Rogue turned away and made her way back inside,still carrying the sleeping man.

***************************************************************

"Boss?"

"Yes, Lance?" Zazelle said, as she got off the bed they passionately shared for the last four hours.

"Why didn't you use the mutants that you employed yesterday,and kept having sex with me instead?"

"My dear Lance",she said,"those guys are mercenaries.They're paid in money.You were always paid in sex.But since we lost your fellow co-workers,and you're the only one left,I have to overpay you.I still need to get fucked often if I want to be powerful enough."

"Yeah,but you won't have any problem to get them to bed,considering your powers",he answered back.

Zazelle lighted a cigarette."I decided to stop having sex with people I need to work with.You see,I almost felt grief when Jeremy got buried under the bitch's whipped cream along with the others.Sometimes,even I get sentimental.So,I will have my well-paid mutant mercenaries for the action, and other people as sex- slaves,like you."

"You-you mean,I will no longer work for you?"

"No, Lance.You will just wait here and fuck me everytime I want to.Consider it as some kind of...promotion."

"Oh,boss,what an honor!",he happily exclaimed."But,you know I can't handle the sex you will be needing.You will need to find others too.With more stamina."

"Oh,I already have someone in mind,baby.One of neverending stamina.If my calculations are right,soon I will know where to find him...and that's why I hired mutants after all!I need people who can fight too if I wanna get him"

"Where does that guy live and you yet have to find him?"

"Xavier's mansion.He's one of the X-Men", she smiled, as she wore her totally see-through bathrobe."All that is left is to locate the mansion."

"And how will you locate it?",Lance asked,his eyebrows taking a questioning form.

"I have already taken care of that...now I'm just expecting my preparations to prove themselves fruitful. You shall see,Lance,you shall see...Very soon,the X-Men will have an unexpected visit."

She grinned and threw her cigarette on the floor,stepping on it with her stilletto-heels,which she wore even at bed.



*THE END* (to the time...)