Title: Logan's Slut

Authors: Creed Cascade and TJ

Fandom: X-Men

Pairing: Logan (Wolverine)/ Remy LeBeau (Gambit)

Rating: NC-17

Status: new

Archive: If you want it, go ahead. Just knock me upside the head and
let me know.

Feedback: creed_cascade@hotmail.com and TazzyJan@aol.com

Other websites: http://insaneasylum.slashfanfiction.com

Disclaimers: We have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy. You don't ask where we get these strange plots starring mysteriously familiar characters, and we won't tell you that I make no money, only deliriously happy satisfaction. Very hush-hush.

Summary: Logan sees something he wants and takes it.


Logan's Slut
By Creed Cascade and TJ


Remy was lounging in the rec room, smoking on a cigarette. He had his coat flared around him on the couch and his boots were on the coffee table. Remy's head was laid back on the top on the couch and he was blowing smoke circles into the air.

"Charlie's gonna have a fit if he catches ya doin' that in here," Logan told him as he strolled into the room. He eyed the young man sprawled carelessly on the couch. The kid hadn't been there long but he acted like he owned the place. He had a hell of a chip on his shoulder and most days Logan found himself just itching to knock it off.

"You do it," Remy shot back and continued to blow smoke circles. "`Sides not like any of da brats around dis time o' night."

"I'm different," Logan told him. "You really think you're somethin', don't ya, kid?"

"Don't t'ink… Remy *knows* he's somethin' special," Remy tipped his head back and looked at Logan upside down with a leer.

"You wanna know what I think you are?" Logan asked, his voice soft and low.

"A thief?" Remy volunteered and continued to smile a Logan.

"Come to my room in ten minutes if you wanna find out." With that, Logan turned around and left. From the brief whiff of arousal he had a good idea the kid would be knocking on his door.

Remy snorted and flipped Logan the finger as he left the room. "Mmm, been a good long while since Remy had a good lay. Even have enough time to get another smoke…"

Ten minutes later there was a soft knock at Logan's door. "Come on in, kid," he called out, smirking as the young man entered his room. "Close it behind ya. We don't want any of the kiddies walkin' by and peekin' in."

"Non, wouldn't want dat at all," Remy echoed. He was leaning against the closed door with his head cocked to one side. "But depends on what ol' big, bad Wolverine wants with Remy."

"Why don't ya come over here and find out?" Logan taunted. "Or are ya too scared?"

Remy's brow lowed and he huffed under his breath. "Remy not scared of nothin'."

"Then get yer ass over here," Logan growled.

"Don't order Remy around!" Remy snapped, but pushed off the wall and slowly sauntered over to Logan.

When he was within arm's reach Logan lashed out and grabbed him. He jerked the started young man forward and forced him down across his lap. Logan wasted no time in securing the Cajun's other arm, not allowing him to get to a playing card to charge. With one hand he held Remy's wrists behind his back while the other began working on the man's pants.

"Ya wanted to fuck Remy, all ya had do was ask!" Remy snapped, trying to struggle out of Logan's lap. "Now ya get nothin'."

"I ain't gonna fuck ya, kid," Logan chuckled as he managed to get Remy's pants down to his knees. "At least not yet. I'm gonna give ya somethin' that's been long overdue." Logan brought his hand down hard and fast. The crack was loud in the room and he smiled in satisfaction when the man on his lap gasped in a mixture of shock and pain.

"Stop it!" Remy gasped out through clenched teeth. "Remy'll kill ya!"

"No, you won't," Logan said matter-of-factly as he brought his hand down again. He continued to rain blows down on the helpless man's ass, turning it from white to pink then to a livid red. Remy squirmed and moaned, fighting and cursing him but Logan held him in place easily.

"S-Stop it!" Remy cried out. Tears were starting to moisten his red on black eyes. "No one hit Remy like dis! No one!"

"Maybe it's about time someone did," Logan told him. Despite the boy's protests he could feel a hardness digging into his thigh. He pushed his leg up against it, letting Remy know he felt him.

"N-Non," Remy cried out more in denial from his hard on than anything else. He was a man and being spanked like some sort of brat and that shouldn't turn a real man on.

Logan shoved him off his lap roughly and grinned down at him. "Go on, kid. Get out of here," he told him with a smirk.

Remy had tumbled down onto the floor in a heap at Logan's feet. He looked up and said in a softer, begging voice, "Remy's hard…"

"Then you better go back to yer room and take care of it," Logan told him.

"Bastard!" Remy hissed and stumbled to his feet. He pulled his pants up and nearly fell over in his haste to get away from Logan. "Don't come any where near Remy again!"

"Sure, kid," Logan laughed as Remy stormed out of the room.

*

Remy was in the rec room again at around two in the morning and surround by a trail of discarded beer cans. He was just finishing up the last of a six-pack of imported Canadian Traditional ale. He let out a loud belch and laughed at himself.

"Looks like somebody didn't learn his lesson the last time," Logan purred into his ear. He'd crept into the room without alerting the Cajun to his presence and seeing him jump at the sound of his voice made him grin.

Remy quickly downed the last of the beer and tried to play it cool. "If da Wolverine lookin' for his beer, already gone."

"I see that. You're gonna pay me back for it, though."

"Nope," Remy shook his head. "Don't got no money."

"Who said I wanted money?" Logan whispered.

Remy pushed away from the couch and did it a little too quickly, causing himself to wobble a little since he wasn't used to Canadian beer. "Shut up! You supposed to stay away from Remy!"

"Then why'd you drink all my beer?" Logan asked. "I think you want me to come around. I think you want that a hell of a lot more than you're willing to admit. Now get yer ass up to my room. I want my payback for the beer."

"Non!" Remy hissed back. "Remy is not like dat!"

"Liar," Logan told him. "Now are you gonna go quietly or do I get to drag you up there?"

Remy stumbled backwards, almost falling over the coffee table. Normally he would have been able to talk his way out of almost any situation, but after six beers in less than an hour, staying up right was his number one priority. "Fuck you!"

"Not a chance, kid. But I might fuck you. If you beg me really nice."

"Remy don't need no one," Remy spat out, but he was frozen where he stood. "Might be a fag, but Remy not a freak!"

Logan decided enough was enough. He might not fuck the kid but he was going to get his ass beat for drinking all his beer. Walking forward, he jerked Remy to his feet and slung him over his shoulder then headed for his room.

Remy's breath caught when Logan picked him up. Logan was already out of the room when Remy remembered he should be struggling. He started to put up a token struggle, but made sure it wasn't too much.

Logan chuckled at weak attempt Remy was making. He could feel the kid getting hard again as well as smell his growing arousal. Logan hoped
this time he got to do more to Remy's ass than just redden it.

"Didn't know it was your beer," Remy muttered under his breath. Of course, he knew it was Logan's beer and that's why he had taken it.

"Bullshit," Logan said as he dumped him on the bed. "You knew exactly what you were doin'. Tell me you want this. I wanna hear you beg for it."

"Just want Logan to fuck Remy," Remy said, glaring at Logan.

"It's not that easy. First you gotta make it up to me for stealin' my beer so you're gonna beg me to spank you again. Then, you're gonna beg me to fuck you."

"Make me!" Remy challenged, opening his legs wide and lewdly on bed. He was hoping that he could just piss Logan off enough that he would jump to fucking him. He'd been pushing Logan to pay attention to him for weeks.

"Remember, kid, you asked for it." Logan was on him a second later, grabbing him roughly by the hair and dragging him off the bed. Logan sat down on the side of the bed and pulled Remy across his lap roughly. He jerked the younger man's pants down, heedless of the fabric and brought his hand down hard on Remy's unprotected backside.

Remy howled when Logan's hand connected with his ass. Despite the liquor he'd injected, his cock immediately started to fill. "Not right…" Remy whimpered.

"Beg for it, slut," Logan growled as he continued to assault Remy's ass. He wasn't going to stop until the boy begged this time, even if he had to turn his ass purple.

But instead of begging Logan to stop like he expected, Remy started to beg for something else after several more smacks. "Please, please… more… harder!"

"That's it, slut," Logan said. He began to hit Remy harder and faster, giving the young man what he begged so prettily for.

"Oui, Remy's a fuckin' slut," he cried out, now rocking back to meet Logan's hand.

"Tell me what you want, slut!" Logan demanded.

"More!" Remy all but sobbed now. "Leave bruises…"

"I'll leave bruises alright," Logan told him. "You won't be able to sit down tomorrow without thinking of me. I can feel how hard you are, slut. You wanna cum?"

"Non!" Remy sobbed out the unexpected answer.

Logan stopped then, surprised by the answer. He ran his hand over Remy's dark red ass, squeezing the tender flesh and making the young man moan. "You don't wanna cum, huh? Bet I know what you *do* want."

"Wanna be fucked!" Remy groaned. He wanted to feel Logan's cock up his ass.

"Then you know what to do," Logan told him, squeezing his ass hard.

But the truth was that Remy didn't know what to do. "Non, don't know. Tell Remy," Remy begged. "Remy'll do anything."

"All you have to do is beg for it," Logan told him. "You want something from me, you beg for it. Understand?"

"Yeah, yeah… okay," Remy groaned. "Fuck Remy now? Please?"

"You can do better than that, slut. Make me believe you want it."

Remy started to blush heavily. Instead of feeling embarrassed at being called a slut, it turned him on. "Remy want it real bad…"

"You know I ain't gonna be gentle." Logan stressed the remark by bringing his hand down on Remy's ass again. Damn but he wanted to throw this kid on the bed and fuck him through the mattress.

"Remy's a slut for it…" Remy said. He wasn't sure how to ask for what he wanted. He wanted Logan to keep talking to him.

"Yeah. My slut. My own personal whore." Logan pushed him off his lap, more gently than the last time. "Get yer clothes off and get on the bed, slut."

Remy shivered when Logan called him that again. His ass was already exposed from the spanking, so he just rolled onto his stomach. "Good enough. Fuck Remy now, oui?"

Logan grabbed him and hauled him up onto the bed. He swatted his ass hard twice. "I said strip and get on the bed. Now do as I say!"

Part of Remy liked the tone Logan was using with him, but also another part of him revolted that he was acting like a submissive slut. "Ya want me or not!"

With a growl, Logan launched himself onto the bed. He grabbed Remy's hands and jerked them over his head, trapping them in one large hand. He extended the claws on his free hand and sliced the offending clothes roughly from the younger man's body.

Remy's eyes widening and he moaned loudly, already pumping his leaking cock against the mattress. He loved Logan's blatant display of power and manhandling him. When he was with women he played the consummate lover, who was always in control, but with Logan he could let go.

Logan cracked his hand down hard on his ass twice, letting Remy know he wasn't happy with being challenged. The boy was going to learn to obey him or he'd never eat sitting down again. Shoving his legs apart with his free hand, Logan shoved a thick finger deep inside Remy's body.

"Oui… Oui," Remy cried out as his body was breached. "Show Remy who's da boss."

Logan pulled his finger out and shoved two back in. He felt the body stretch around the dry digits and forced himself to calm down. He didn't want to hurt the kid, not really, and if he kept it up he was going to end up fucking him dry. "You gotta learn not to push me, boy," he grunted as he drove his fingers in and out. "It'll get ya hurt."

"Don't care. Go ahead and hurt Remy," Remy started to babble and then he realized that Logan might need to be provoked more. "Asshole!" But the insult came out in a breathy moan more than an insult.

"Watch yer mouth, boy, or I'll gag you," Logan told him, driving his fingers in deep and twisting them roughly inside his body.

"Ya could just hit Remy again," he prompted instead. This was only the second time he had explored these dark desires and feelings. He was so caught up in everything, he just wanted to keep pushing Logan to give him more of anything, even if he didn't know he wanted it.

"You want that?" Logan asked, pulling his fingers free. "You want me to beat your ass until you're cryin' and beggin' for me to stop? Is that what ya really want?"

"Don't know!" Remy admitted, his head thrashing on the pillow. "Want ya to fuck Remy and hit `im… want everything!"

"Then you'll get it." Logan brought his hand down in a flurry of blows, striking Remy's ass and thighs over and over again until his ass was so red it was almost purple. With one last smack, he stopped and got onto his knees, pulling Remy's head toward his groin. "Get me wet," he commanded, "…or I'll fuck you dry."

Remy gladly started to suck on Logan's cock. He was so lost in this new headspace that he didn't care what he sounded like while he slurped on Logan's cock desperately. He whimpered pitifully when Logan pushed his head away. "Want dat to!"

"Later, slut. I want yer ass now." He pulled Remy up onto his hands and knees and spread his cheeks. He placed his damp cockhead at the entrance to Remy's body and pushed hard. He heard Remy gasp and try to pull away but Logan held him by the hips and continued to push forward until his cock was completely buried.

"Too much…" Remy panted. He buried his head against a pillow and his arms.

"I warned ya not to push me," Logan said as he pulled back and thrust forward again. "Damn, you're tight, slut."

"Been years," Remy admitted. He spent most of his time chasing after women, not men. He was by no means virgin, but used to a quick hand or blow job rather than getting fucked.

"That changes now. You're mine and I'll fuck you whenever I want." Logan began to fuck him in earnest then, pulling back and slamming forward again and again. He could feel the boy's body fighting to adjust but he didn't give him time, simply riding him hard and fast.

"Jerk yourself off, boy," Logan growled as he sensed his own orgasm rapidly approaching.

Remy quickly obeyed, taking his aching cock in hand. He stroked himself in time to Logan's brutal thrusts, desperate to get off before the other man finished inside him. A few moments later and he felt his body tense up, then he was crying out and cumming over his hand and the bedding beneath him.

Remy's orgasm triggered Logan's and soon he was cumming with a loud howl. Even when he was fucking someone he always had to be careful. His adamantium frame made it so that if he collapsed on Remy, he would crush the boy. He had to find enough strength to pull out and collapse on the bed next to him instead.

Once Logan pulled out Remy let his knees slide out from under him until he was laying on his stomach. His ass *hurt*. A lot. He wondered if he was bleeding but was afraid to reach back and find out. He'd begged Logan to fuck him... to hurt him... and the man had done just that.

Logan propped himself and reached over to his bedside table. He pulled out a cigar and lighter, taking a deep puff with a satisfying groan. "Always like ta smoke after a good fuck."

"Can Remy have one, too?" he asked cautiously, needing something to take his mind off the stinging ache in his backside.

Instead of handing Remy his own, Logan just handed him the one in his mouth. "We can share."

"T'anks," Remy replied as he took the offered cigar. He took a deep drag and handed it back to Logan then began to carefully manoeuvre onto his back. He hissed when his abused backside touched the bed but he forced himself to lay still and ride it out.

"Ya hurtin'?" Logan asked. "Roll over and let me take a look."

"Nah, dat's okay…" Remy tried to protest.

"Roll over or I'll roll ya over," Logan told him. "You already found out what happens when ya challenge me. You really wanna go through that again?"

"Ummm, yeah," Remy mumbled, but he turned over anyways.

When he rolled over, Logan sat up and pulled his cheeks apart. Blood stained one thigh but there wasn't much of it and the bleeding had already stopped. "I'll have to put some cream on that," he said. He gave Remy's ass one last swat, though not too hard, and rolled him back over onto his back.

"So dey got a name for da kind of twisted freak Remy is now?" he asked as he settled back onto the bed.

"Yeah, Logan's Slut."



END.