Title: Learning Experiences

Author: Lady Bethia

Series: AU Slash with Lynx

E-Mail: lady_bethia@yahoo.com

Home Page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ladybethia_stories/

Pairings: M/M, F/F, M/F

Rating: NC17

Warnings: Sexual content.

Disclaimers: The X-Men are not mine. I am making no profit from this story. Rowan is mine but Alisa is Nicole’s. And Alisa is normal and unscarred. She was never attacked by Creed here. Both the girls are 16 and to just keep people from freaking out Alisa and Rowan are foster kids at the school and not related to Logan and Remy or each other.

Summary: Rowan and Alisa get out for some quality time in the woods and find a new learning experience waiting for them.



Learning Experience
By Lady Bethia


Alisa looked up from her latest fantasy novel and smiled as Rowan came bouncing into their dorm room at Xavier’s school.

“Alisa we have no school, practice, homework or chores and it is a beautiful day outside so let’s leave before Cyke finds something for us to do please. I want to go out into the woods and explore. Come on Alisa.” She said as she reached for Alisa’s wrist to pull her up and away.

“But Rowan ya know Logan say dat de woods are dangerous.” Alisa stated trying to continue to read.

“The woods are only dangerous when he’s is in ‘em. Besides I saw him leave early this morning.” Rowan told her while a mischievous grin spread across her face.

Alisa glanced up and smiled back. “OK. Let’s go. Alisa see ya aint goin’ to stop bodering me until we do.”

Rowan took Alisa’s wrist and pulled her up off the bed. She took the book from Alisa’s hand laid it on the night stand and led her out of the room they shared. They went down the hall as fast as they could without running or drawing attention to themselves. When Rowan was in this kind of mood nothing was going to stop her from doing what she wanted to do.

Once outside, Alisa said, “Ferals! What’s it wit’ ya’ll people and woods anyway? Give moi de city to explore.” Alisa rolled her eyes as she saw the trees getting closer and smiled over at the blonde haired girl that was leading the way so eagerly. It was warm with a gentle breeze blowing and all the flowers from the garden smelled so good that she was glad she had followed Rowan after all.

They were both so happy to be free on such a beautiful day that they started to run. Laughing and playing tag, they ran and skipped and jumped around till they found themselves deep in the woods. Then Rowan stopped cold like a frightened deer bringing their joyful play to a complete halt.

Cautiously, Alisa approached the other girl and touched her arm with the tips of her fingers not wanting to startle her. “Whot’s wrong Rowan?” She asked very softly so only Rowan could hear her. She knew perfectly well to listen and follow Rowan’s lead if the other girl sensed trouble.

“I hear people. But I…I’m not sure who I hear or what they are doing. But they sound strange to me it’s like they’re not talking just making noises.” Rowan turned to Alisa with confusion written all over her face.

“Let’s go find out den.” Alisa suggested.

Rowan and Alisa’s X-Men training took over. They both crouched down and began creeping over toward where Rowan heard the strange noises. Rowan made sure that they came up on who ever they were from down wind. You never knew if your opponent had enhanced senses as well. As they moved closer, the sounds became more urgent. To their surprise as they came closer to a bush and pushed one of the branches out of the way they saw who it was - Logan and Remy. But what in the heck were they doing to make each other make such strange noises? And why were they - Naked?!

In a small open spot in the woods, Logan and Remy appeared at first glance to be wrestling. But then Rowan recognized the scents that were coming off the two men. She reached out with her empathy and was startled by the intensity of the emotions coming from them. And she moaned in lust.

The girls stared transfixed by the sight of Logan kneeling behind Remy while holding on to Remy’s hips and small tight ass while he pounded his crotch into him.

“Whot de heck Logan doin’ to Remy anyways?” Alisa the virgin asked very very quietly. “He hurtin’ him? It shure look like it,” confusion and fear written on her face.

Rowan looked at Alisa in disbelief. Alisa was scared and confused by what she was seeing and feeling coming from the two men. She was so afraid that she had withdrawn telepathically setting her shields to maximum for fear of discovery.

Rowan whispered to Alisa, “They are having sex. Watch.”

Both men were near climax; Logan lifted Remy up onto his knees completely impaling him on his shaft. He wrapped his own hand around Remy’s member and bit down on Remy’s shoulder. With that and only a few more strokes of Logan’s hand, Remy and Logan came and came hard screaming in pleasure.

Rowan looked over at Alisa and Alisa returned the stare. Both girls’ eyes were dilated and both were panting and wet with need.

“Why dey scream like dat when dey supposed to be havin’ so much fun?” Alisa asked still a little confused.

“Haven’t you ever had and orgasm?” Rowan asked.

“No.” She said as she blushed brightly.

“What you have never rubbed yourself or had sex before?” a startled Rowan asked.

“Non and moi bet you haven’t eider!” Alisa shot back in frustration and anger that she didn’t understand.

“Yes, I have.” Rowan said quietly. “I was used by the clone of my father Sabretooth. But it doesn’t have to be that way for you. It can be good. I could show you. I could give you something that you will hardly believe could happen just by touching you.” Rowan purred in a lust filled voice.

“But Alisa not shure…” Alisa stuttered.

“Come on let’s get a little farther away from here. I don’t want them to find us.” Rowan said as she led Alisa to a nice sheltered grassy spot she had seen on their way out there.

“Take off your clothes and lay down and I will show you how good sex can make you feel.” Rowan panted when they reached the little clearing she was looking for.

Rowan began to strip in front of her hoping the other girl would follow here lead. When she did Rowan moved over to her and gently pulled her down and lay partly covering the red headed girl, kissing her passionately. Alisa was so startled as well as hot and bothered that she automatically responded to the other girl’s eager advances. The girls began to explore each other with their hands finding that they were so similar and yet different. Rowan then slide down Alisa’s body licking a puppy tongue soft trail down her body to the bright red patch of hair between her legs. Alisa moaned as Rowan began to show her why people got so worked up about sex.

Alisa jumped a little when Rowan began to seriously lick and suck on her cliterous. She had never had anyone touch her down there and she had only touched herself there to wash and it never felt like this.

Unknown to both girls, Logan had heard them. Logan got up and started stalking the female sounds with a confused Remy following close behind. Remy and Logan slowly approached the noises that disturbed and annoyed them only to find Rowan going down on Alisa. Both men were shocked seeing the two girls following their lead. Logan moved down wind of the two and began to move closer. The scent of the two girls nearly sent him over the edge just standing there.

Logan’s member was fully erect again and his eyes went feral golden with lust for want of mating with a female.

Remy was fascinated with his lover’s reaction to the girls. He saw that Logan’s breathing was becoming faster more like panting than his normal breathing pattern. He knew that Logan was going to need to take one of the girls and soon. He wondered which one would be his target.

Without the knowledge of the girls the two men watched as Rowan was slowly and firmly increasing the speed and the friction she was using on Alisa while her fingers began to probe her deepest place. When Alisa was close to her orgasm, Rowan reached out with her empathy and increased Alisa’s pleasure as well as her own. Alisa bucked and cried out as she came and Rowan followed seconds later.

Remy attention was immediately returned to the girls as they both cried out with their orgasms.

Logan moved. He was on the collapsed Rowan in a heart beat. Pulling the blonde girl up by her hips, he placed her on her hands and knees. Rowan cried out and began to fight not knowing what was going on at first. But when she saw who it was she willingly submitted to Logan’s demands of her because she knew she would never be able to fight or get away from him.

When he did not mount her immediately she turned her head and looked behind her, she whined questioningly at him. Logan growled a warning and then bit down on her shoulder where it joined her neck. Her whine changed and dropped an octave and became more lust filled than fearful. Her hips started to thrust back of their own will.

Logan reached between Rowan’s parted legs and felt the pelt covering her neither lips. She was already drenched in her own juices and ready for him. He moaned and brought his wet fingers to his mouth and nose. He smelled and tasted her and it made is body tremble uncontrollably.

Remy, while watching his lover intently, pulled Alisa away from them. Remy sat down and pulled Alisa to him. Sitting with his back against a tree with Alisa’s back pressed against his chest and between his legs; he began to gently rub her right nipple with the palm of his right hand. Both were watching the other pair intently and becoming more and more excited. Remy’s left hand slowly reached down between Alisa’s thighs to gently caress what he found waiting for him.

Alisa moaned and pushed her pelvis toward his questing fingers. But soon she was to excite to sit still. “Moi wont to move closer an’ see whot he doin’ to mon ami.” She begged Remy. Remy gave in and they move closer. “Chere don’ interfere wit dem dey are too far in heat.” Remy’s erection began to demand some attention as well as he watched her crawl closer to the other pair.

She was on her hands and knees as she crept closer to them. Remy started stroking himself while he watched her move. Her ass was just too good to be true and too tempting a target.

He moved as gracefully as a cat as he followed her and came right up behind her to rub himself against her ass cheeks. He reaches down between her legs and spreads her thighs then just rubbed him self against her bumping her clit with each stroke. She whimpered and tried to pull away shyly.

“Chere trust Remy, he not hurt you. Remy make you feel real good, oui.” He murmured as he calmed her fears. “Wan' ta feel some of what de oder Chere feel wit’ Logan, oui?” He asked as he continued to rub his cock against her neither lips and clit while bleeding his empathy through to her letting her feel some of what Rowan was feeling.

Logan looked over at Remy and gave him a feral grin as he brought Rowan up off her hands so the others two could see him pumping himself in and out of Rowan’s pussy.

Remy moved Alisa a little closer and moved in front of Rowan and Logan. He then laid down and began to lick Logan as he pulled out of her then when Logan was hilted in her he would like Rowan’s clit. With his free hand Remy reached out and began to gently rub Alisa again as she knelt beside him.

Logan reached over and rubbed her nipple and gently asks for a kiss. “Kiss me darlin.”

Alisa looked at Logan’s face and blushed furiously.

Remy increased the pace of his rubbing to get Alisa even more excited. She closed her eyes squirming and moaning because of Remy’s hand. Logan took his hand off her breast and pulled her into the kiss he asked for. Remy brought her to orgasm while Logan kissed her. Remy stopped licking Logan and Rowan to pay more attention to Alisa and his own needs.

“Alisa Chere, Remy he gonna do somet’ing to make you feel really good now.” Sitting up he began to run his hands down her sides and back slowly reached her ass as he pulls her up against him and kisses her. He gently laid her down and draped him self on top of her. He again teased her by rubbing his cock between her legs to let her get use to the feel then he slowly moved himself to her opening and pushed in.

“It only hurt a little bit Chere den it feel real good.” She whined and shrank away a little bit but Remy reached out with his empathy and rubbed her clit as he pushed further inside of her. When he reached her hyman he poured all of his lust and need at her full force and pushed his way through. When he had hilted himself in her he froze to let her get use to him.

At this point Logan could no longer contain himself. He pushed Rowan back down onto all fours and started pumping for all he was worth. Both Logan and Rowan began to pant and growl as they approached climax.

Logan roared his release while Rowan screamed her own as they both clasped to the ground still clinging to each other.

Remy kissed and licked Alisa gently as he waited for her to adjust. “You alrigh’ Chere?” He asked starting to pant heavily.

“Ah…Remy..” She rolled her eyes up and then closed them as her hips began to move on their own.

“Oh Chere Remy need to move in you now.” He panted. When Alisa was no longer clenching him so tightly, he began to slowly move in and out of her tight hot body.

Alisa moaned and moved with him instinctively.

After want seemed like forever to the two ferals Remy moved his hands to Alisa’s legs and lifted them on his shoulders. He started thrusting deeper into her tight channel. “OH Deiu Remy can’ take much more of you’re hot pussy.” He began to stroke faster and harder. “Chere! Ah!” Remy called out as he neared his completion.

The sudden change of position was more than Alisa could take. She screamed and her eyes rolled up into the back of her head as a blinding mix of pain and pleasure over took her as Remy hit her cervix repeatedly.

Remy screamed after two more thrusts as his orgasm over took him. He automatically sent his empathy into the already over loaded girl causing both to pass out as the circuit between them closed.

The four slept for several hours in sated exhaustion.


END