Title: I'm Sure It's Funny

by Katarin_MoonStar

Rating: NC-17

Fandom: X-Men Evolution

Pairing: Pietro/Lance, Pietro/Wanda, Pietro/Lance/Wanda

Warnings: Het, Incest, Threesome, Angst

Archive: Sure, if you want it, Just tell me where it's going

Feedback: Umm, Please, I don't write enough so it's always rusty, tell me what i'm doing wrong(right). On list or Katarin_MoonStar@yaohoo.com or Fco5273@aol.com

I don't know where this came from, I was watching evo this morning and had some time before my cousins wedding. Does it say bad things about me that this is what I write when I'm about to go to a wedding?



I'm Sure It's Funny
by Katarin_MoonStar

 

I hate to admit it, but I think I'd do anything for Pietro. I know he doesn't love me the way I love him, but facts are facts. And as far as Pietro's concerned, I have no backbone. I guess that's how I got into this situation. Pietro and I had been in bed at the time, his cock thrusting into me while I tried to keep my moans quiet. Just before we both came, he kissed me and said, "I'm so glad I have you Lance."

That was enough for me. It wasn't exactly the proclamation of love I wanted, but damn, he's glad he *has* me.

I lay there, a post-coital ball of jelly, and basked in that soft statement.

This was, of course, exactly how Pietro wanted me.

"I really am glad your here Lance," he crooned into my ear, "I've been so lonely for so long, but now I have you. Growing up with Magneto as a father was an exercise in pain management, I assure you. When we were younger, I had Wanda, and we were best friends. I mean we're twins, how can we not be close. She and I we used to play with each other all the time. Most siblings have separate toys, but Wanda and I never had to do that 'this is mine and that is yours' thing. We never sectioned off any part of our lives. I remember when we used to share everything. Even if all we had was half a cookie, we'd share it. That's why it's so hard for me, now that she's back. She doesn't want me to even be a part of her life, let alone share all of it."

He maneuvers himself up onto one elbow, looking down at my supine body, sweat and semen coating my chest and belly, he runs a single finely boned finger through it. "But I think that's
where you can help me Lance," he says as he leans down to kiss me, stopping just short of the mark, " maybe I need to start sharing everything of mine first. Maybe if I just turnover everything that belongs to me, to share with her, she'll be my twin sister again," he breathes this over my mouth and kisses me. Hard. Hot. Demanding. His tongue sucks on mine and his fingers pick up the pace on my belly, moving further down.

"Maybe if I share you with her Lance," he says while grasping hold of my erection, I whimper at the touch, "maybe then she'll be my sister again. You'd do that for me, wouldn't you Lance? I mean you want me to be happy, and I won't be happy if my sister doesn't want me anymore, you'll do this right?"

I can only nod mutely as he leans down and takes me into his mouth.

He works me expertly for a few minutes and I'm cuming again. He catches it all, and shifts back up to kiss me. I let him, and suddenly he's spitting my cum back down my throat. Intellectually, I'm thinking about how gross it is, but then Pietro's giving me this look that says he thinks it hot, so I go along with it and swallow.

"So you'll do it?" he asks those beautiful eyes boring into mine.

When he's like this, I can't deny him anything. I nod mutely once again and he smiles, that brilliant, dazzling smile. Then he lays down and puts one arm out, I snuggle against his side like I always do and he's soon asleep.

I follow shortly after.

The next evening I'm in bed, naked and waiting for him to come in when the door opens. I look up expecting to Pietro in the doorway, and I'm shocked when I see Wanda. Pietro comes in behind her and shuts the door.

I sit in bed and let my glance dart between the two, as some strange form of communication goes on between them just by moving their eyes.

"Pietro tells me you don't mind being shared," Wanda's voice finally cuts through the quiet.

I'm momentarily to shocked to say anything, I move my glance to Pietro. He smiles that dazzling smile and I have to smile to, "Yes," I say, " I don't mind."

"Good," she replies, and begins to undress.

Pietro watches her for a few moments, before following suit.

I'm in awe of them as there bodies are slowly revealed to me, one perfect inch at a time. I am well aquatinted with Pietro's body, but it still shocks me every time I see it. He's got the body of a god, albeit one of the trickster gods.

If I every met Hermes or Mercury in person, I'm certain this is how they'd look. All lean
lines and pale, smooth, perfect skin. Sleek and powerful and so incredibly erotic, I'm already getting hard.

I look over at Wanda and gasp. She has the same pale skin and lean body but with something
extra added to it. The slight roundness of her hips and the swell of her high, tight breasts. I glance down her body and unlike Pietro, who's cock juts out from the palest and finest of ivory hairs, Wanda's center lies swathed in thick, soft hair that's as black as night. The small triangle of hair speaks volumes of both her gypsy heritage and her difference from Pietro.

She and Pietro embrace at the end of the bed and I want to cry at the beauty of it. These two are almost to gorgeous for the human eye. They kiss and break apart, moving toward me on the bed, Pietro to my left, Wanda to my right.

Pietro gets to me first, he reaches out to me and brings my mouth to his. His hands reach out to grasp the back of my head and to gently tweak a nipple. I groan as I feel Wanda's hands on my back, moving in slow circles, as her mouth latches onto my shoulder, in an almost painful bite. She breaks off only to suck at the small mark, making it darker.

Pietro laughs and I feel his breathe in my mouth. Wanda's hands begin reaching for my cock and it twitches at the attention. Now Wanda's laughing, it sounds so much like Pietro's that for a minute I swear I feel like I have two of them with me, holding and kissing me. The illusion is shattered in the next instant though, as Wanda's breasts rub against my back, while her hands slowly work up and down my shaft.

Pietro breaks off our kiss and looks over my shoulder at his sister. Whatever they say with their eyes is enough to get them both to move. Pietro now kneeling behind me at the foot of the bed,
Wanda in front of me at the head. Pietro begins to make a matching mark to Wanda's on the other side of my neck. Wanda takes my mouth with hers. She tastes very different than Pietro. Pietro tastes so fresh, like he just brushed his teeth, only there isn't any mint aftertaste. Wanda tastes, *wild*, untamed and gorgeous, it strikes me that I'm probably getting a taste of the Chaos Magic that runs through as if she were a conduit.

She stops the kiss, only to move her mouth down over one of my nipples, it's the one Pietro was playing with earlier. She smile before taking it into her mouth, as if realizing that for herself. I arch into the feel of her mouth on my now hard, nubs. She flicks her tongue over it lazily and continues down my body. She makes it to my belly button and then stops. I have to work at not whimpering in disappointment, but her fingers stray down there so I'm not terribly unhappy.

"I want you tongue on my clit and I want it now," she tells me. She maneuver herself onto her back and starts to draw me down.

Pietro laughs and pushes me down towards her. I get on my knees between he played legs
and slowly flick my tongue out and taste her. She moans quietly and this encourages me to keep going.

Eventually, I get into it and start moving my tongue around a lot. Licking long flat stripes over her clit.

Pietro is behind me and I'm so focused on Wanda I almost forget he's there. That is, until I feel his tongue licking at my exposed hole.

I gasp and push back on him and he pushes his tongue in deeper, and then pulls it back, fucking
me with. Without thinking about it, I match my tongues rhythm with his and before I know it Wanda's gripping my head and cuming, hard. She pulls me up her body and slips a condom on me positioning me at her entrance, all while Pietro, prepares himself to take me.

"This is going to feel so good, Lance," he croons into my ear, as he scissors his fingers in my opening, he fingers deft movements speaking of familiarity and practice at this action. "I'm going to be inside you and your going to be inside Wanda, and we'll all be sharing," he says it to me, but he's looking at Wanda.

Then his fingers are finished and he's positioning his cock at my entrance. He pushes inside me at
the same time that Wanda pulls me inside her.

The feeling is overwhelming, and I nearly pass out. But Pietro is holding me up, stroking my sides and speaking soft words into my ear. All the while looking at Wanda. He's thrusting inside me and going so deep, hitting my prostrate each time and it's so good. Wanda's passage is hot and wet and so tight, but they aren't paying attention to me. They're looking at each other and I can see something very much like love in Wanda's eyes when she looks at her brother.

I'm glad Pietro's behind me, that I can't see the answer in his eyes. Pietro's thrusting becomes erratic and so does mine. Wanda clenches around me as she cums again and I follow shortly after.

I'm coming down from my high when I feel Pietro cum inside me. He pulls out afterwards and rolls over, next to Wanda. He looks at he and gives her a kiss. I can't stand the soft look in his eyes as he gently brushes the hair off her face.

I want to hit them both, but instead, I get up and pad over to the bathroom. I feel Pietro's seed drip down my legs as I flip on the light switch.

Right before I close the door I look back. I look back and she Pietro with his arms wrapped around Wanda, sniffing her hair and stroking her arm. "I love you Wanda," he says, "I don't want you to ever leave me again. We're twins again and that means we have to share everything, even forever."

I sit on the ledge of the bathtub, dripping semen everywhere and look down. I'm still wearing
the condom. I take it off and hurl it at the trash can.

Then I cry, cry like the little child I am. Playing in the grown-up world, pretending to be so mature, but here I am, Lance Alvers, Mutant fairy-boy extraordinaire, crying cause my boyfriend doesn't love me.

It's funny, and I'd laugh, if I didn't feel so much like dying.

 

END