Title: I don't Care Anymore

Author: Lady Bethia

Series:

E-Mail: lady_bethia@yahoo.com

Pairings: Remy/Rogue, Remy/Logan

Rating: NC17

Warnings: Violence and sexual content.

Disclaimers: The X-Men are not mine. I am making no profit from this story. The songs used in this are I DON'T CARE ANYMORE by Phil Collins and SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE by Robert Palmer.

Summary: What happens after Logan and Remy come back from getting away from the mansion for a little while. Sequel to "Time Off". Remy breaks up with Rogue. And Bobby discovers a couple of interesting secrets.


I Don't Care Anymore
by Lady Bethia


Remy turned on the CD player in his room. The CD was one of his premixed ones; the song that started playing out was I DON'T CARE ANYMORE which was appropriate. Sighing deeply, he looked over at his ex-lover out from under his too long auburn bangs as he sat naked on his bed. He realized that now, it had been over for a long time. He just had to finish it here and now, especially after finding a kindred heart in Logan. "Rogue chere dere is somet'ing dat Gambit need to say.

"What Swamp Rat! Tell me what I want to know. I am tired of you runnin' off. Where were ya? Is that so much to ask?" Rogue yelled as she started pulling back on her clothes. They had been about ready to make love when she asked one more time where he had gone. "Why is it you can talk to Logan but not to me? Ain't I important enough to ya! I don't want to hear anymore excuses. Warren is right you just ain't worth dealing with anymore."

Well you can tell ev'ryone I'm a damn disgrace
Drag my name all over the place.
I don't care anymore.
You can tell ev'ryone `bout the state I'm in
You won't catch me crying `cos I just can't win.
I don't care anymore I don't care anymore.

"Even before the Trial Chere, ya had been throwin' my love back in my face. Ya couldn't trust me. Ya would na let me keep what secrets Gambit needed to keep secret. De Guild business, Gambit can't share dat part of his life and dat is still part of Gambit's life. You don't know what is important for Gambit and you never tried. You wanted everythin' but you never tell Gambit anythin' about yo' past. And Gambit never asked you to give an accountin' of all yo time." Gambit said.

I don't care what you say
I don't play the same games you play.

Rogue interrupted Gambit. "I told ya everything that was important! I gave you my heart and promised that I gave up everything from my past. And I wanted to share all of my life with you. But I can't do that if you don't do it as well. All you ever give me now is sex when you should be given me more. You won't give up that damn guild of yours to have a decent life with me. I hate that." She ran over to Gambit when she saw that he was just looking at the floor and not her. She grabbed him by the arms, forced him to his feet and shook him hard enough to rattle his teeth. His eyes started to glow with anger; she then threw him across the room.

`Cos I've been talking to the people that you call your friends
And it seems to me there's a means to and end.
They don't care anymore.
And as for me I can sit here and bide my time
I got nothing to lose if I speak my mind.
I don't care anymore I don't care anymore
I don't care what you say
We never played by the same rules anyway.

Getting up off the floor, Gambit stared at Rogue with daggers in his eyes. "Gambit won't take that shit no more, Chere. Gambit don't deserve being beaten by you anymore. Furthermore, we over Chere, I don't want you no more. Logan and I are Lovers now and he wants me as I AM not as he wishes me to be! Gambit was goin' to be gentle with leavin' you Chere but not now. Gambit want you out of his room and life now." He all but growled.

Rogue's jaw just about hit the floor. She was stunned. Logan gay with Remy?

Gambit went over to where his clothes had been thrown, pulled them angrily on and walked to the door. He stood before Rogue and said, "Get out of my room, leave."

I won't be there anymore.
Get out of my way,
Let me by
I got better things to do with my time.
I don't care anymore, I don't care anymore
I don't care anymore, I don't care anymore.

"I HATE YOU!" She screamed and turned around and slammed through the door without opening it.

Well, I don't care now what you say
`Cos ev'ry day I'm feeling fine with myself.
And I don't care now what you say.
Hey I'll do alright by myself,
`Cos I know.

"Gambit don't hate you Chere. He just don't feel anythin' for you no more. And Gambit don't care what you say no more." He said to Rogue's retreating form.

"Gumbo ya shouldn't of done it like that." Logan stated while he leaned against the wall outside of Remy's room.

`Cos I remember all the times I tried so hard.
And you laughed in my face `cos you held all the cards.
I don't care anymore.
And I really ain't bothered what you think of me
`Cos all I want to you is just a let me be.
I don't care anymore D'you hear? I don't care no more.

"Logan, Remy love you. Rogue started dis fight. De damn woman even threw me against de wall. And dat hurt! If you don't want anyone to know about us, you should have told me." He looked at Logan like he had just been betrayed again.

Logan had wanted to keep his relationship private with Remy but now that would not happen. He was not ashamed of his feelings for Remy but he was a very private man. He wanted to keep his private life private. What happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom.

"Remy I want you. I ain't ashamed of you or what we did. But I don't think that most of the X-Men could handle this kind of info." Logan thought of Scott in particular. "I just don't want them terrorizing you over this or blaming you. Some of them might even think that you charmed me into this to protect yourself. `That-you- are-using-me.' I know all that ain't true. All I want to know is; are you ready for the confrontation with the rest of the team?" Logan said with an expression on his face of extreme concern. He was also projecting his love and protectiveness toward Remy.

"Are you ready for it Logan? Will you still stand by Remy? Or you going to say nothing." Remy said while he started to cry. Remy's defenses all shattered. The pain and loneliness was almost over whelming.

"Remy stop kid, please. I love you. I will stand with you and tell them where they can put there opinions. I just don't want to have to put you back together again." Logan moved over to Remy and pulled him into his arms and kissed him. Logan was shaken to the core by the abject misery on Remy's face.

Bobby had heard Rogue and Gambit arguing again. He waited until he heard no more yelling or loud crashes coming from down the hall before he went in that direction to see if he was needed to pick up the pieces. He came around the corner and saw the last thing he ever expected or wanted to see; Logan kissing a man, Remy.

"Oh my God!" Bobby gasped.

"What the hell are you staring at Popsicle?" Logan growled while he continued to hold Remy. In fact, he pulled Remy closer and made him lay his head on his shoulder with his hand that was cupped behind his head.

"You were kissing Gambit!" sputtered Bobby.

"And your point is Bobby. For your information, Remy broke up with Rogue and now he's MINE. You or anyone makes any kind of trouble for him about this relationship will have to deal with me. And I will not take any shit from any of you." Logan threatened.

"I…was ..not going to say anything bad. I just never… I just never took you as being gay. I mean…" Bobby babbled.

Remy pulled away from Logan and looked at Bobby.

Logan laughed. "I ain't gay. I'm bisexual. And I know that you been fooling around with a couple of different guys for a while now Bobby. Personally I think you should stop doing the one night stand thing. You don't have a healing factor and you have someone at home that wants you that way anyway." Logan said with a smirk.

"What who?" He asked in confusion.

"Hank loves you, Bobby. He has for a long time." Logan stated as he put his hand on Bobby's shoulder.

"Hank isn't gay?" Bobby said in despair as he lowered his head in pain.

"My nose don't lie kid. Everytime you are around Hank, he smells like Scott does when Jeannie is teasing him." Logan replied. "Furthermore, you answer with your own smell in response to him too. I can't believe you two haven't gotten together before now. Especially since, Hank's sense of smell is as keen as mine."

"I thought I would loose my best friend if I made a pass at him. But you think he really wants me too?!" Bobby had such a look of hope on his face that Logan and Remy couldn't keep from smiling and chuckling at him.

"Why don't you go and find out. But I want you to do us a favor." Logan asked.

"What." He replied as his mind raced ahead to what he was going to do after leaving these two.

"Don't hassle us. And we will stand with you about your relationship with Hank." Logan finished.

"Right, OK!" Bobby smiled and ran down the hall to find Hank.

"Remy let's go to my room. I want you now. Bobby was throwing out enough pheromones to make me bust through my pants." Logan moaned in pain, holding his crotch.

Laughing at Logan, Remy took his hand and lead him to his room. In the room, he closed and locked the door. "Logan, mon ami, you wearing too much clothes again." He said as he began to do a very provocative strip tease.

How can it be permissible?
(He) compromised my principle, yeah yeah
That kind of love is mythical
(He's) anything but typical.

Logan watched him like a starving predator. He growled deep within his chest and ripped the shirt off. Then he burst the zipper on his pant when he took them off. He then approached the lithe beautiful young man in front of him.

(He's) a craze you'd endorse, (he's) a powerful force
You're obliged to conform when there's no other course
(He) used to look good to me, but now I find (him)
Simply irresistible
Simply irresistible.

Remy moved out of his reach and laughed. Logan's reply was to growl in frustration. Remy danced around Logan touching him in various places and teasing him, not letting him touch back. After a few minutes, Logan became frenzied as he launched himself at Remy.

(His) loving is so powerful, huh
It's simply unavoidable
The trend is irreversible
The (man) is invincible.

Remy stood still when Logan attacked. They both fell on the rug with Logan on top. He began to kiss, bite and lick Remy all over. Remy moaned in pure pleasure. He moved his hands all over his lover's body knowing exactly where to touch to make the most pleasure. He also released his empathy to let Logan know where he wanted to be touched.

(He's) a natural law and (he) leaves me in awe
(He) deserves the applause, I surrender because
(He) used to look good to me, but now I find (him)
Simply irresistible
Simply irresistible.

Logan pushed up, rolled Remy over and then pulled him onto his hands and knees. He reached around to grab Remy's cock and began to pump him with just the right pressure to make him come much faster then he wanted to.

Simply irresistible (he's) so fine, there's no telling where
the money went.
Simply irresistible (he's) all mine; there's no other way to
go.

Remy screamed and came in Logan's hand. Logan then wiped it on Remy's ass and his own cock. Using that hand, he began to invade Remy. He responded by writhing under Logan.

(He's) unavoidable, I'm backed against the wall.
(He) gives me feelings like I never felt before.
I'm breaking promises, (he's) breaking every law.
(He) used to look good to me, but now I find (him)
Simply irresistible.

Logan growled a warning that Remy did not respond to. Frustrated because of Remy's wiggling, he growled again and bit him on the neck. Remy stilled immediately. Logan then pushed into Remy.

(He's) so fine, there's no telling where the money went.
Simply irresistible (He's) all mine; there's no other way to
go.

Remy screamed, "Ahhh." And then he started babbling in Cajun French encouragements to his passionate lover. "Please, please harder you bastard!"

Logan was fully feral now. He didn't understand anything his mate was saying. All he wanted was his mate; he pumped harder and harder into Remy.

Remy began to shake under Logan's assault. The empathy then exploded between the two men. Both Remy and Logan screamed as they came together.

Logan collapsed down on top of Remy and he fell to the floor. Remy whimpered and Logan rolled off of him. He then grabbed Remy and pulled his body to him and began to kiss, lick and stroke him. "My mate. Mine now." He said in a voice that sounded more like an animal.

"Logan, Remy thought we decided that before?" Remy turned his head to look at Logan's face. His face was still feral. If Remy had seen his face under any other situation he would have been worried. Logan's eyes were gold and his fangs were extended and exposed. "Logan, amour, you not hurt Remy?

"No hurt mate." Logan said gazing at his mate in confusion. Then, Logan came back from the edge with a jolt. "Oh God No! I didn't mean to hurt you? No please tell me I didn't hurt you. I'm so sorry Remy I went feral! Oh God no." Logan cried as he began to check Remy's body to make sure he had not hurt him. Knowing that Remy doesn't always tells the truth about his injury.

"Logan calm down mon amour please. Remy not hurt please feel me." Remy opened up his empathy and projected love, lust and after glow.

Logan looked at him with surprise and said, "Remy I could have killed you. I'm so sorry." He looked down at the floor his face white as a ghost and tears spilling down his cheeks.

"Logan I am yours. Even your feral side recognized dat I am your mate now. You would never hurt me. Get a little bit carried away with your teeth and nail but you not hurt me." Remy smiled and patted Logan on the side of his face. "No tears please mon amour. I want you to touch me again please." He took Logan's hand and placed it on his semi erect cock.

Logan pulled away from him. To Remy's surprise, Logan was scared. So, Remy smiled a wicked smile and moved behind Logan who was still on his side. He rubbed come on his own cock and began to feel Logan's ass. Logan went ridged but Remy was patient. Logan finally started to relax. Remy then touched Logan's entrance with come covered fingers. He did not fight Remy now. So, he pushed one finger inside Logan. He brushed against Logan's prostrate. He moaned and pushed against the finger inside of him. Remy kissed and nipped Logan on the neck and pushed in another finger.

"More." Logan purred pushing against Remy.

The thief pulled his fingers out of Logan and replaced them with his cock. Logan pushed back against Remy making him enter a lot faster than Remy really wanted too.

"Deiu! Cher you're so tight." Remy went stock still trying desperately not to come. He could not believe how good it felt to be in Logan. He usually played bottom almost every time he had a male male encounter. But today showing Logan what he could do for him was fabulous.

Logan feeling Remy relax a little bit began to move pushing back and pulling away from Remy. Remy responded by picking up the pace. They spent the next several hours really exploring each other thoroughly.



end