Title: Greenwich

Author: lu

lueb1@yahoo.com

Disclaimer: the X-men belong to Marvels...I'm not making any money...... ...... but I'm having so much fun with the characters.

Rating: NC-17

Categories: Wolverine/Gambit

Note from author: I write to get those two into bed. I know the plot is weak, but nobody seems to write enough Wolverine and Gambit.


Greenwich
by Lu


The window burns to light the way back home
A light that warms no matter where they've gone
They're off to find the hero of the day
But what if they should fall by someone's wicked way
Still the window burns
Time so slowly turns
And someone there is sighing
Keepers of the flames
Do ya feel your names?
Can't you hear your babies crying?
~Metallica




Seven Homosexual Mutants Found Murdered
By Kelly Green

NYT UPDATE, 3:25 P.M. ET NYPD Officer Smith found the mutilated remains of seven males in a Greenwich Village alley.

None of the victims were carrying idea.



They were all staring at the newspaper clipping on the Professor's deck. "This is not the first time it has happened, but it is the largest number found at once." He glanced around to ensure his point was made, then continued. "The murders appear to be escalating. The victims seem to have two strikes against them, one they are mutants and two they are gay. I am proposing to send in an undercover team, to apprehend the assailants involved." He had their complete attention. "It will consist of three pairs and Roberts and Rouge. Robert will be working at a local deli gathering any information that may pertain to the mission. Rouge will keep an eye on him. The pairs will be made up of the following, Jean and Ororo, Scott and Bishop, Logan and Remy."

Eight stunned set of eyes stared, mouths agape focused on him. Then all at once they started to speak. "Professor…..you must …….. kidding ……. What's……." Xavier waited for the group to calm. "X-Men, the police are having trouble working human cases, they've put mutants low on their priorities. It is our job to stop these killing. Does any one have a better idea?"

"OK Chuck, but do really believe any ones gonna take me and the Cajun serious."

Charles simply raised an eyebrow and looked at Logan. After a second Wolverine looked away. "Good, in the morning the two of you will leave for your new home." He handed Logan a manila envelope saying. "Everything you and Remy will need to know is inside." Logan took the package and walked out of the study mumbling. "I shouldo' got Bishop."

************************

"Look Gumbo, yer not taking the damn bike, for the last time. There's no Parking in New York." The veins in Logan's neck were bulging.

"How I'm suppose t' get around, y'll be driving de jeep. Y' wan' me t' walk?" Remy was yelling.

"Ya can take a cab or the bus, I don't give a flaming rat's ass." If possible the kid was going to give him a stroke before this was over.

"W'y do y' get de job and I 'ave t' find one, wit'out a car." It hit Logan, Remy was doing this on propose, to get to him. He caught the Cajun off guard, not an easy feat, grabbing him under the chin and shoved him up against the jeep. "Yer not the littl' women, yer not my mate, yer just my partner until we solve in case, got it, no more games. No whining, no smooth talking, just follow Xavier, script. "

Remy grinned down into his blue eyes. "Y' sure Wolvie, dis could be a whole lot o' fun." Logan dropped the kid and walked away shaking his head. ~Damn dat man was sexy w'en 'is was annoyed, OK not just w'en he was annoyed.~

Wolverine tried to wipe the grin from his face before Gambit got into the jeep. ~God, he hoped they could crack this case before he let the kid get to him. He'd liked him against his better judgment, always had.~

***********************

The drive took over an hour and half, the traffic was horrible and they must have past Varick. The apartment building was not to be found. Remy was starting to be a back seat driver and Logan had had enough. "Shut up, get out." He was ready to use bodily force to get rid of him.

"Y' know, Wolverine , Remy'll find the place before y' do, walking." He leaped out of the jeep in one fluent motion.

Wolverine continued up and down Carmine looking for the street number when Gambit jumped into the street waving his arms, pointing to the brown stone behind him. It took him another twenty minutes to find a spot to park, he loved this city.
He barely had the car unloaded and it was time for him to head to work. "Ya gonna have this crap unpacked by the time I get back." It wasn't a question.

"Sure, w'at side o' de bed do y' want." Demon eyes glowed, sinuous lips grinned.

"Make it the left, now walk me out and then use that seduction line on me." Logan walked out the door with Remy right behind.

**********************

Logan Wolf was a bouncer at a gay nightclub called 'The House'. The place was degrading. Men were screwing anywhere and everywhere and it was his job to make sure it stayed in the club, city regulations. ~Chuck ya must be having the time of yer life.~ Thank God, he wasn't pretty enough ta have all these assholes hitting on him. He was straight, well pretty straight until that Cajun started playing his games. Logan knew it was just teasing, but at times the kid could get his juices flowing.

"Hey man, ya taken or something?" Wolverine didn't realize the boy was talking to him for a few seconds. "Yeah, got somebody waiting at home for me." Dams he'd be happy when Jean and Ro got into town.

Wolverine had less than an hour to go and he'd be finished for the night. When all hell broke out and it was coming his way. Finally, something he was trained to do, kick ass. One of the dancers was being bashed around by another bouncer, he met earlier in the evening. The bouncer screamed in Wolverine face, "I found the bitch in a stall fucking some cunt." He was pulling the dancer out of the club by the hair.

When Logan was off the clock, he hunted down the owner of the club. "Wanted to thank ya for the job sight unseen, John." The man nodded and went back to he paper work. "I got a roommate, He real good looking and he got a body to die for, and his looking for work."

"Is that all he, is a roommate?"

Logan thought it over for a second before he answered. "Yeah, his more than a roommate."

"Well Wolf, ya saw what happened earlier, I don't like scenes. How do I know it won't happen the same way with your friend and you?"

"Remy's not like that, he'd use a littl' more discretion."

"Fine, can you bring in tonight?"

"I'll be back by midnight. Thanks a lot John"

***************************

"Logan, are y' crazy, I'm non gonna work at a dance club." Remy was complaining as Logan force dressed him.

"Ya said ya wanted a job ya didn' have ta walk ta, this way we can drive together."

"I don' know how y' talk Gambit into dis, cher."

"Just lucky I guess."

***************************

John was impressed. The young man before him was magnificent, how did Wolf get someone as exotic as this. Wolverine could smell the lust pouring off the guy and he was sure Remy sensed it too. "Well you have the look but can you dance?"

Gambit glared at Wolverine. "Do y' want me t' take off my clot'es or can I give y' a c'eap t'rill for tonight, merde?"

"All I need to see are the moves for now."

"Oui." Logan was going to pay. Remy removed his coat, tossed it to Logan and started to sway to the music in his head. Getting deeper into each movement, hips grinding in and out, up and down. Fingers lifting the bottom of his shirt and showing off his muscled abs. Touching the centerline between his nipples and following it just below his bellybutton then sliding his finger under the band of his Levis.

This was not going to work. There was no way he'd be able to work knowing the kid was up on stage half ass naked with so many horny men watching and wanting him. Remy opened his demon eyes at that second refusing to let Logan look away. He slither he way over to the older man and parted his legs and sat on Wolverine's lap, continuing to dance. Logan begged him to stop with his eyes. His could feel the pressure building in his pants, he wanted to lace his fingers through that silky mass of crimson hair and kiss those full sensuous lips. But he just sat there waiting for the torture to end. Remy had had enough, he given the other man the show his wanted and ended up making himself hornier than hell. But he'd gotten even with Logan, the man wanted him as much as he wanted him. The only problem was, Logan just wanted an animal fuck and then goodbye, don't call me I'll call you. Remy cared too much about him to ever end up as an indulgences for his primal needs. "Dat w'at y' looking for Mr. Nightclub owner."

"Ah yes, can you start tomorrow?"

"One thing I work only w'en Logan's works." Remy knew the man would say yes to any request his made at this moment and he wanted Wolverine close if anything went wrong.

"Of course, Remy. I'll get you a schedule, Logan just come in with Remy when ever."

***********************

Wolverine had not noticed that the living room had two overstuffed chairs and no couch. Remy glanced at him. "Cher y' said y' wanted de left side o' de bed, y' want de whole bed now."

"Naw, I'll sleep on the floor ya take the bed."

"W'at dis bullshit, y' turn me int' your whore, now y' don' want t' sleep wit' me." Gambit didn't know where that had come from, but he meant every signal word. He felt pain that his friend would let him dance naked in front of a lustful audience.

Logan felt like shit, what had he been thinking. He'd seen the dancer being jerked out of the club wearing a G-string and nothing else. He knew what he was getting the kid into. He was right, he just sold the kid so he'd stop bugging him about another vehicle and now he was sharing him with a bunch of horny men. "Remy, I'm sorry, ya were bitching about transportation and finding a job. I was tired, didn' think it through, first thing in the morning I call John and tell him ya change yer mind."

"Non cher, we need de job for our cover. It's Ok, let go t' bed."

Logan didn't argue, he followed the Cajun into the bedroom. "Remy, I'm gonna sleep on the floor tonight, ya take the bed."

"Fine." Was his only reply.

*********************

The next morning Logan woke with a heavy weight on his left side, Remy was laying beside him face down, using his arm and shoulder as a pillow. Logan struggled against a heavy sigh. He knew he should have been assigned to Bishop, that guy didn't turn his guts inside out. This was the kid's way of getting even, last night hadn't been enough. Remy was rubbing his free hand over Logan's bare chest, entwining his fingers in the thick dark fur. Wolverine groaned as he touched an erect nipple. He tried to pull away from the sleeping Cajun, but he threw a leg over the lower portion of his body. "Remy, wake up!"

"W'at." Remy lifted his head from Logan shoulder and glared at him.

"Why are ya on the floor instead of the bed?"

"I was cold." Remy laid his head back down.

Logan quickly slid out from under the kid and headed to the bathroom. He wanted the Cajun to care about him, not just for the chase or fun of it. But what did he have to offer. Not much, the kid was gorgeous and he was barely passable. Logan had never acquired many personal belongings in his life. Material things were not his style, he lived by his wit. The longest he'd ever called a place home was with the X-Men. And that place was always being destroyed by it enemies, then being rebuilt. Remy deserved a home to call his own and that was something he would never be able to give him. He jumped into the shower allowing the cold water to cool his fevered desires.

Remy heard the front door close and knew Logan had left.

***********************

He didn't return until it was time to leave for Remy's new job. Neither said much on the ride to 'The House', as they were walking up the club, Logan snatched Remy's arm. "If ya get inta any trouble let out a holler and I'll be there. I won't let anyone hurt ya."

"Gambit be alrig't, cher. Remember 'e's an X-Man, too. Now t' keep up appearances, give me a kiss." Without waiting for a reply, Remy rapped his arms around Logan's neck and dropped his mouth to Wolverine's lips. He forced Logan to part his lips and mêlée with his tongue. Logan wrapped his arms around the kid's waist pulling him closer, deepening the kiss. "Ah Logan, maybe we finish dis at 'ome, oui. Y' gonna watch me dance tonig't, get y' in de mood."

Logan groaned, separated from the embrace and walked into the club.

The place was packed, Wolverine's stomach churned. Remy was right they were X-Men, were trained to handle this and much worst, they were setting up their M.O. He still felt like shit. Logan was working at the bar tonight, so he could keep an eye on the Cajun, wonderful. He would start in just a few minutes, Logan was going to be sick.

The house lights dimmed and a tall lean Cajun stood in the spot light wearing only a white satin G-string. Red hair flowed into his face, over his shoulders and down his back. Hard muscles covered his chest and abs, long legs seemed to travel forever until they reached the floor. Remy was searching the crowd for…… him. Logan made eye contact and the music started. Remy's body stirred, then started to sway with the rhythm. The room went still. He hips rocked to and fro, grinding out a movement as old as time. As the beat increased so did his tempo. His hands were gliding over his chest and stomach down father to the top of his costume. Fingers slipping in and out, reaching around and massage the smooth cheeks of his ass separating them then rubbing them together.

Logan stopped breathing, he was about to explode, and still Remy would not allow him to look away. He had never wanted someone as much as he did that kid. And there was nothing he could do about it. He had his pick and choose of any female or male, at any time. Logan was out classed and had to get him out of his system. This was a mission and the kid was pulling his weight. They were hunting a killer that just might try to kill one of them if he didn't get over this infatuation. By the time Remy joined him at the bar he had his cravings under control. "Nice dance, real nice. "

"Y' really like Logan?" Remy had put his heart n sole into that dance, just for him.

"Don' matter if I liked it, the audience loved it."

There was a rush of men just then trying to get Remy's attention. Remy demon red eyes bore holes into Logan. He had enjoyed his dancing, Remy had seen it in his eyes. The man was out to break his heart, well two could play at this game, if Wolverine even had a heart. Remy flirted outrageously with the men around him, ignoring that old bastard as much as possible.

John came up and put and arm over Remy's shoulder. "You’re a hit Remy. Do you have four more show in you?"

Remy removed his arm before answering. "But of course, just keep Logan around and I'll dance for free." The man made his skin crawl. Even if he was upset with Logan, he wanted that man to know whom his heart belonged. He knew better than to play with the devil.

"I notice you kept an eye on him the entire time you were on stage."

"If y' want it ta look good Remy needs inspiration, 'es my mind."

"How long have you two been together?"

"Mmm, I first became aware of Logan two years ago, w'en I moved inta dis school 'e was working at. It was love at first sight for me." Remy searched Logan's face. "But it wasn't so for Logan, some times even now I wonder if 'e truly cares."

John watched the play between the two lovers, it was obvious Remy cared a great deal for Wolf, but it wasn't quiet so the other way around. John wanted him, wanted him in his bed soon, there had to be away to strain this relationship. LeBeau was looking for a father figure or why else would he be with Wolf. John was richer, better looking, and probably a better lover.

Remy felt his skin crawl, he'd die before turned to him for anything. Maybe he wasn't with the man he wanted yet, but Logan seemed to be weakening. He'd wait for Logan this time instead of running after some free piece of ass.

Logan felt the tension and wrapped both arms around Remy's waist. Reaching up and kissing him on the cheek. "No darlin' yer wrong, I wanted ya that same day, but Ah didn' think I had a chance. I had to wait until ya beat it in ta this thick skull. I may not use the pretty words ya want ta hear, but I still care. "

Remy pulled Logan's lips to he for a fiery kiss. "Mon amour, vous toujours avez dit le bon mot."

Logan blushed at that. Neither one of them had notice that John left.

Remy refused to end the embrace and Logan decided it wasn't worth the struggle. "Logan dat man, 'e give me de creeps."

"Yeah he's got the hot fer ya."

"Besides dat, 'e dosen' like y'."

"Jealous of what I got here." Logan grabbed a mount of ass in each hand and squeezed gently.

Remy snorted and grabbed his own littl' piece of heaven.

"When yer next show, Cajun."

"I've got a few minutes, don' worry cher I dance just for y'." "I just gotta put on my costume." Remy took him hand and slid it down his pants to show he had no underwear on. Logan ripped his hand away as if it had touched fire. Remy's laughter filled the bar.

Logan thought the night would never end, every time Remy danced, Logan thought he'd die. But it did end and they headed to the jeep, half way there Remy threw Logan into a wall. "Why y' want t' 'urt me. Y' know Remy dance only for y'. Den y' say s'it it don' matter." Remy bent down and took Logan's mouth in a savage kiss, wedging his knee betweens the shorter man's and nudging his dick and balls. Logan's almost fell to the ground. If the Cajun hadn't been supporting him with his arms and one knee he would have. "Mon amour, t'encule moi cher." Remy was grinding his hip into Logan's lower abdomen. Everything he had told John about how he feelings for Logan had been true, even if Logan didn't believe him. Now with he love out in the open he wanted Logan on any condition. Even if it was only to satisfy Logan's lust.

"Can we take it home, darlin'?" His voice was gruff and shaky.

"Remy t'ink y' lie t' 'im, w'en we get 'ome y' want t' sleep on de floor again." He cupped Logan genitals in his hand.

"Remy, I can' take much more of this, please let finish this at home, darlin'."

Gambit relented and took off for the jeep.

************************

Once inside their apartment Logan began. "Remy we're not lovers, it's just a cover story until we catch a killer. Then we go back to the mansion. To our lives."

Remy looked stricken. He turned and went into the bathroom and closed the door softly. He turned on the shower and let the cleansing water wash his tears away. When this was over he'd go home to New Orleans, he stood there until the water ran cold.

He left the bathroom and went straight into the bedroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist. Falling into bed and just laying there staring into space.

Now what had he done, trying to save he own dignity, he'd wounded the man he loved. He had to swallow his pride and get over the possibility of rejection. At this point it would be a relief just to know where he stood. He walked into the bedroom.

Remy laid there with the towel covering his hips. "Remy……"

"Fuck off."

Logan sat on his side of the bed. "What I said early tonight, I meant it."

Next thing he knew Remy came flying across the bed naked, arms swinging, aiming for his head. Screaming, "Encule, encule de mere connard." Tears streaming down his face.

Logan didn't try to stop him, just covered his face with his arms. Remy needed to get it out of his system. Logan figured he'd exhaust himself and he'd be able to talk. His healing factor would have him as good as new before the morning. But if he tried to stop the Cajun he could hurt him.

Remy was exhausted in ten minutes and fell onto his side of the bed. Logan pulled himself up on his elbow and look at Remy. He was just a kid in all his splendor.

Remy shuddered when he saw Logan's face. What had come over him, what had he done. "Logan I'm so sorry." Remy reached to touch the damage he had inflicted.

"It'll be gone in a few minutes, don' worry darlin'." Logan stretch to touch Remy, to give comfort. "I wanta tell ya a few things, so keep yer trap shut until I'm finished." He checked to make sure the kid understood. "Ya scare the hell outa me." Red eyes glowed brighter. "I've wanted ya from the get go. But I felt like a dirty ol' man, chasing after a kid. Always thought ya could do better, somewhere along the way I must of fallen in love wid ya. I know ya don' feel the same way, ya like kidding around wid me. Ya think of me as yer friend and I want to be that to ya. But whatever ya willing to give I willing to take."

Remy was crying again. "Mon amour, I'm so sorry, I wasn' kidding wit' y' and I like ya more dan a ami. Y' don' ever listen t' me and I'm not a kid." Remy sat up and asked. "Does dis mean y' n I are a couple, cher?"

Logan looked unprepared to answer.

"Y said w'at ever I was willing, don' go back on y're word Wolverine."

"I think yer making a mistake kid. Ya could do better."

"Logan y'er an idiot, but dat OK cause I love y'."

Logan drew Remy to his side and went to sleep.

****************************

Remy awoke to Logan pumping his hips in between Remy's legs and cumming all over his ass and the mattress beneath.

Logan moaned, "Fuck I feel like a green kid." He'd been having such a life like dream, then woke to a dry screw.

Remy reached between their bodies and gave his own dick a few jerks and found his release. He slid his index finger through the sticky mass on his stomach, then outlined Logan's lips and he licked them clean. "Y' tastes very ripe t' me, mom ami. Or maybe dat me." He pushed Logan onto his back and straddled his hips. "Last man into de shower is de loser, cher." And Remy was off.

That kid, no young man was going to keep him on his toes. Logan grabbed him just before he stepped into the bath swinging him behind his back and jumping in. "Non ta bad for n ol' man." And turned on the cold water.

"Damn it Cajun, don' have ta be a sore loser." Logan captured his arm and pulled him in. Remy laughed and tried to hide behind the shorter man, but Logan would have none of it.

Remy was staring at his cock then choked out, "Look cher, y' ruined de fun I 'ad planned."

Logan reached behind him and turned on the hot water for a prefect combination of the pelting spray. "That better?" Remy pressed his body closer to Logan's and purred his pleasure.

"None of that, Gumbo, we have a date with Drake, remember." Reluctantly shoving him away.

*******************

The deli was less than two blocks away. Remy played the hold way there. At times taking hold of Logan's hand, other time facing him as they walk staring into to his eyes to reassure himself that last night had not been a exquisite dream. Logan longed to take him in his arms and kiss him until Remy begged him to stop. Damn that was part of their cover wasn't it? He steadied the Cajun by holding his shoulder and then pulled his head down to meet his lips. Remy melted into his arms.

Between the kisses and nibbles he sighed, "I like dis op, cher."

Logan brushed the hair back from his lover face. "Better see how's Drake's doing, he might have something for us." Once all the X-men were in place the hunt would be on, they were playing for keeps, lives were a stake. "We need to stop acting like love struck fools, ya remind me and I'll remind ya. We need to pay attention ta what going on around us. Remy, I couldn' live if anything bad happened ta ya."

"Mon amour, Remy's is paying attention, y' don' t'ink 'e let something happen t' 'is lover." "But if w'at y' mean is, y want me t' stop distracting y, dat fine, I will." He dropped Logan's hand and went into the bistro.

Bobby Drake stood behind the counter looking miserable, a college grad, an X-Man, the jokester of the mansion stuck tossing together sandwiches. When he saw his comrades, Bobby's face spit into a grin. "How can I help you gentlemen today." He stepped directly in front of them. "Man this is a boring job, doing the same thing all day long. And it busy, there's no time to chat with anybody. I not going to get any info in here."

"Bobby, dis is y' first day, hang in dere. Wolvie got me a job as a male stripper. Wanta trade."

A blushed creped Bobby's neck. "No that's OK."

"Hey bub, why don' ya fix us up a couple of pastrami's with a pickle on the side." Logan was beginning to feel uncomfortable with the topic of conversion.

They ate and headed home. Logan deep in his own thoughts. Drake was sleeping in his car for the next few days, with Rouge watching over him. It was Bishop's job to create a bond with him and invite the kid to stay at Scott's and his place, till he was on he feet. They were all in high profile homosexual relationships, with jobs that put them in the public's eye. Xavier choreographed a fairly believable story. Damn he couldn't wait to see Cyke, Mr. Straight and Narrow. He'd be here in the morning. He'd have a fit when he discovered Remy and he weren't play-acting. Thank god, Jeanie and Ro would be able to pacify him and not blow this job. They should be pulling in front of the apartments right about now.

*******************

The site that greeted them was a thing to treasure. Ro must have brought half of her plants and flowers. Jean was standing fist on hips glaring, feet spread apart. "You brought them, you bring them in. I told you we could get more once we settled in."

It was part of Chuck's strategy, for them to meet this way. The two beauty were Academy Award material.

Remy walked up to Strom staring at her foliage disaster. "Remy t'inks dat maybe, mon petite, y' need a 'and, a very strong 'and to help wit' dis." Waving his hands to complete his sentence.

Ororo looked straight into his red eyes and smiled. "Do you always rescue damsels in distress."

"Non cher, only w'en dey are as lovely as de two of y'."

Ro's serene laughter carried on the wind, straight to Logan. And his realized it didn't get any better than this, the women he loved and his lover. Damn he must be getting soft.

Jean relaxed her stance a little. "Do you live here, too?"

"Of course darlin', afraid we going take advantage of ya."

Green eyes flashed at blue. "Well I guess it alright."

Their apartment was a duplicate of Remy and his, the owner didn't believe in couches. Nothing fancy, just clean and available. Once they had empty the S.U.V. the X-Men sat down to touch bases and bring each team up to date. Ro's light blue eyes danced with merriment when she discovered Remy's new job. "Logan you didn't, can Jean and I come to one of the shows?"

"It's a gay club not too many women. Come if ya want ta. The kid's pretty good, ya might like it."

Remy groaned. "W'at if I just do it 'ere. Dis is non funny."

Jean started to laugh uncontrollably. "Oh my lord, you have to bring Scott to see just one." The four of them laughed until their side hurt.

"Dere a lot o' strippers cher, please don' bring 'im to one o' mine."

"For some reason it wouldn't be the same, Remy."

"Well ya two love birds have a cozy night, we have to get ta work." Logan rose as he spoke.

"Logan could we possibly go. Let our murderer see us out and about." Storm pleaded with those arresting eyes of her. Logan scribbled down the directions and Remy and he left.

********************

Logan stared, mouth agape, at the two women approached him. Storm wore a translucent lavender top, the auroras of her breast dark shown through in all their glory. The nipples were erect and standing up, inviting any mouth to capture them. She wore a skin-tight leather skirt that barely covered the front of her, much less the rear. Her white hair flowing over her shoulders completed the illusion.

Jean in contrasts wore a black top split down to the belt of her pants. Breast swaying gently as she moved. The hip huggers appeared to be sown with leather ties from hip to toe showing off her shapely legs. Logan felt himself hardening at the visions in front of him.

"I should send the two of ya home. If this was a straight bar ya both be raped, X-Men or not."

"I'll take that for a complement." Jean beamed.

"We seemed to have over dress." Ro shined just as brightly as she wrapped her arm around Jean's waist and pulled her close for a kiss on the lips.

"Wish I had a camera, Cyke would love this."

"Gonna model for him later."

"Logan were do think I got these outfits."

Logan's laughter barked throughout the club.

Remy walked up behind Jean and Ro, breaking them apart and ogled them. "Chere's, Remy likes a lot." Kissing both on their cheeks. Remy moved to the stool next to Logan and sat down.

Oh Remy did we miss your show?"

"Don' worry dere is anot'er in fifty minutes."

Jean was running her finger though Ro's fine white hair, stopping at her neck and rubbing the tense muscles. Ro allowed her head to loll back onto the other woman hand. A look of pure ecstasy spread across her exquisite features.

'We've been practicing, not bad.' Jean said into their mind.

"I need a cold shower." Logan groaned

"Y' said it, cher."

No one noticed the very attractive blonde until she was right in Ororo face. "I want you to dance with me now." It was an order.

Jean pulled Ro behind her and sneer. "She with me, I tell her who and who not to dance with. And it ain't gonna be you, understand."

The woman took a menacing step toward Jean and Logan seized her arm. "OK ladies, ya want fight ya take it outside." The blonde shook off his hand and stormed off.

"Jeanie, ya missed yer calling." Logan's face was plastered with a broad smile and they all thought it looked good there.

"No one messes with my women. Right Ro." They dissolved into fits of laughter.

Remy kissed them once more before he went to perform for their pleasure.

**********************

Remy held them spell bound. He had all the right moves. Jean wondered if he'd teach a few to Scott.

Ororo noticed Remy's eyes never left Logan's. And Logan seemed mesmerized by the young Cajun and appeared jealous of the other men goggling him. What had happened in the past three days. Had her dear friend's dreams finally come true. She took Jean's hand and brought it to her lips. Jean looked at her friend and smiled, she'd finally noticed.

**********************

When Remy returned Ro was the first to greet him. "I believe you've taken my breath away along with another member of our group." Remy's teasing grin told her she was right. "I' am so very happy for you and him." She held his hands in hers.

John walked up at that monument, laying his hand on Remy's back. He jumped pushing Ro to his side and behind. "Don' sneak up on Remy like dat."

"Who are these lovely ladies, Mr. LeBeau?" "They bring elegance to our little club."

Jean sent a thought-communication to her three teammates. 'I scanned him and he was a depraved monster and he wants you Remy.'

'Tell him the truth and send him on his way.'

"Dese charming creatures just moved in de apartment above ours. We invited dem here to party in between shows." Remy sauntered over to Logan. Sliding between his parted legs. Logan placed a possessive arm around the kid's waist and pulled him against his broad chest.

"Hey if you've going to get in trouble for us hanging with you, we can leave." Jean piped in sounding like a bin bow, all she needed was a piece of gum to snap on to complete the picture. She grabbed Ro by the waist and started to leave.

"Stay ladies, I was only interested the new clientele this enticing boy brought in." John smiled showing perfectly white, capped teeth.

Jean and Ro glanced at each other. Ro said, "It is late and we must be up early. Thank you, Logan and Remy, we hope see you at the apartment building again." Draping her sinewy arm over Jean shoulder, they walked out.

John wondered if Remy liked it both ways. That sensuous grin he had presented the taller one was a little bit too friendly, it was more like a potential prospect for the future. He wonder if Wolf knew or cared.

Remy was not flattered by the owner attention. The man disgusted him.

Logan rubbed his neck and between his shoulder blades in an attempt to calm him down. The more exposure they received the quicker the murderer would surface and the sooner they could get out of here.

"Logan, Remy, don't you think it might be better for business if the dancer appeared a little more available, maybe if you mingled a bit." He was looking at Remy as he spoke.

"Remy's non available, if dat's bad for business 'e find anot'er job. Don' matter."

Logan stood pushing Remy aside. "John if ya have a problem with us, address it here and now. The kid doesn't 'mingle'. Doesn't flirt. His dances for the money, nothing else, comprehend." Though short in build Logan presented an imposing figure.

John backed down. "No, I didn't mean to imply anything like that. I'm sorry if I've offended either of you."

***********

"What makes ya dislike Black (the owner of the nightclub)" Logan directed he question to Jean and Roro.

"I've been inside his head, the man's corrupt and a mutant. He had no significant powers, he second rate, probably why he working in the human world. The things he's done to a number of these humans, he fantasizes about doing them to Remy, with or without his consent. And his consider you (staring directly at Logan) a sucker and he'll be able to cuckold you right under your nose."

Logan smiled. "I didn't know ya cared, darlin'." Then his smile faded. "That's what I figured. Is Remy in danger, should he quit, get out." Logan shook his head. "Not only are hunting a murder now we got pervert on our hands."

"Yes, Remy call in the morning and resign, but Logan I want to keep an eye on this guy. Maybe do a little background check, he might know something about our killer."

"Non cher, if one o' us is gonna do a search o' de bastard's office n' house 'maybe', w'o better dan de master t'ief." Remy started pacing the front room. "If y're suspicious o' 'im, dis is de quickest way t' check 'im out, oui?" Remy stopped and looked at Logan. "Den I quit."

Ro stepped in before anyone could argue. "We'll all be in place by tomorrow noon. Booby, Scott, Bishop can cause a commotion, on the floor tomorrow night. Jean and I can distract Black and Logan you can keep an eye on Remy. It shouldn't take him too long to search his office and for a home search I believe my friend, you do not have to work for him to break into his house?"

They worked a tentative plan and called it a night.

****************

"Cher y' like de blouse Stormy wore tonight? Y' 'ad trouble looking 'er in de eyes."

Logan groaned. "Do ya think she noticed?" He smiled sheepishly. "She deserves it for wearing it in the first place. An' don' act like it didn' get ta ya."

They both laugh at that. "Mind if I step out front, I want a cigar before I turn in."

"Non, see y' in bed, mon ami."

True to he word Remy was in bed, wearing only a sheet. Logan's night vision picked that up on first glance. He groaned inwardly. His libido was working overtime today, god give him strength to get through the assignment. Logan snatched up a pair of boxers and headed into the bathroom for a cold shower. He needed to keep both of their heads cool until this was over.

"Y' know mon amour, Remy could cool y' down a lot faster n we bot' be muc' 'appier."

Logan pulled the curtain aside to see the Cajun standing in the doorway with nothing on. He gave up at that moment, he was only a man, and he needed that man. "Come on."

Remy shot him heart-wrenching grin, thinking of the last time. "Non till y' turn on de warm water."

Logan knew it wouldn't take much before he exploded. He was as hard as a rock and seeping goo, his balls were already sucking up inside of him. Remy stepped inside the tub bent down and took all of Logan into his mouth moving up and down, Logan howled and it was over. "Now dat dat's over, lets get down to business. Cher y' too tense, need t' relax more, I'll show y' how."

Gambit was going to kill him. Remy took him in his arms and jerked him to he chest. The kiss started out gentle and grew more intense by the second. Remy's cock stabbed Logan in the belly dragging a groan from deep inside him. Wolverine tried to take control of the kiss, but Remy was moving to him neck and ear, he entwined his strong finger through the younger man's auburn mane wanting to draw him closer. But Remy was sucking and licking the strong column of his throat, plunging his tongue into his ear, while running his hands over Logan's broad back. Logan moved his unsteadied hands over the kid’s muscled shoulders, arms corded with layers of muscle, covered by tanned silky skin. He didn't need a mutant sense of smell to pick up on the pheromones Gambit was giving off, they were feeding his own desires. The kid was dropping to his chest, an index finger pressing on his nipple, then flicked it cruelly, bent his head and deeply kissed it better, pulling back and blowing a cool breathe over it. Logan bit down on his lip to smother his groans and tasted his own blood. Remy wrapped one slender hand around his enlarged cock and started to pump up and down, the other caressing his balls, then moving back to caress his ass. Tenderly massaging each cheek, he pushed a signal finger into the crack and rubbed the tight opening. Logan tensed. "Remy, I don' know if……." He stammered.

"Shhh cher, I non gonna hurt y', gonna love y' real good." He said as a finger penetrated him. "Just relax, mon amour." Then he added another and began to slowly thrust in and out brushing against his prostate. Logan howled, pain and pleasure merging into one. His dick was hard and throbbing. After a few minutes Remy released Logan and turned him to face the showerhead. "Dis gonna be real good, mon couer." Remy's tongue started to probe the split of Logan's ass. The sensation was so great that Logan started to buckle at the knees. This movement drove the Cajun tongue right into the spot it was seeking. Logan fell against the shower wall. "Oh god, Remy, please." Remy replace his tongue with his finger drenching him with lubricant adding another then another finger and another. Logan felt as if he would shatter. He could feel the tremor of Remy's desire, through the intensity of his fingers inside him, he could smell the hunger surging out of every pour, and his animalistic senses fed on it. Remy withdrew his fingers and stood, rubbing Logan's neck and shoulders placing butterfly kisses in between his shoulder blades.

"Cher, dis gonna hurt for a minute, but I promise y' gonna love it. Just relax." Remy pushed Logan's leg apart. He rubbed Logan's crack with his swollen shaft, gently pressing into the tight opening. The pain was excruciating, Logan gripped the showerhead. A tormented growled escaped him as Remy inched his way inside. Agony and ecstasy filled him to the breaking point. Slowly Remy started to move in and out of him, Logan relaxed a bit and the ache gradually turned into ecstasy. Remy reached in front of Logan and began yanking on his hard dick paying special attention to the swollen head. Remy was plunging harder, deeper, faster, Logan meeting every thrust. Then the cock inside him pulsed and he knew that Remy was coming. He reared his own body back, clutching Remy's sides and pulling him even closer, even further inside. Logan could hold on no longer and erupted all over the shower wall, his asshole convulsed around Remy shaft and he fell against Logan back. When Remy could finally stand unaided he slid his limp dick out of Logan. Logan released a soft moan.

*********************

Logan woke the next morning with a heavy weight covering half of his body. He'd never lack for warmth as long as he was with Remy. He ran his hands over the long lean back, charting muscles and tendons. He brushed the long hair aside and devoured his beautiful face with his eyes.

"Cher, please don' tell me y' rise wit' de sun every morning."

"Why ya afraid ya won' get ya beauty sleep, darlin'?" Logan pressed soft kisses on his face.

"Y' think Remy's beautiful, Logan?" Red eyes stared into blue.

"Naw, just wondering if ya're worried."

"Liar." Remy grinned that darn grin and Logan shook his head. "Ya the most conceited man I know, Remy LeBeau."

"Does it brother y', cher?"

"Naw, darlin'. Do you want to tell me about yer other mutant powers."

"W'y cher, y' worried I'm using my charm powers t' seduce y'." Remy had sobered up and was intensely waiting for an answer.

Logan raised a bushy eyebrow. "I felt it in the shower last night and was just curious. If ya don' want to discuss it, fine wid me."

"Y' non mad?"

"Kinda liked it." Logan gave him a lop sided grin. "I heard the Professor and Jean addressing concerns about it. Their think ya might have empathic/psionic type abilities. But ya refuse ta talk about it. Sometimes it helps ta let things out, that’s all."

Logan was asking him to trust him. Remy wanted to, but there were so many secrets he had to keep hidden or he would leave him. He laid on top of his chest trying to come up with an reply. His fingers twitching through the thick chest hairs.

Logan stilled his hand. "Remy, it's alright when yer ready, there's no hurry. We got a case to crack. Just remember I'm here for ya. I love ya." He smacked a kiss on his forehead. "Now get yer lazy self out of bed, we got teammates to greet and move in."

*******************

Logan loved him, was the utmost thought in his mind. Which could prove dangerous while on a mission. How could he fall in love in just four days. He'd told John he been interested in him from the beginning. Would he still be interested in him when Remy told him all the secrets of his past. Logan had secrets, would he share them with him.

There was a van parked by the curve as they exited the apartment. Bishop was a mountain, when he got of the vehicle heads turned. Scott was three inches shorter and seventy pounds lighter, not as impressive, but still turned heads. "Cher, it appears we 'ave new neighbors" He was staring ahead. Scott was wearing a snug pair of Levis and a wife beater shirt, Remy whistled under his breathe. While Bishop had on a tight pair of body builder shorts an a tank top. Both wore athletic shoes. If asked Remy would have sworn neither man knew how to strut he stuff, but now his wondered. Or did the Professor dress them.

Logan would never be able to look at Cyclops in the same light after finding out about his clothes fetish. It was killing him to keep his mouth shut. Scott was going to blow when he saw he wife and co-leader tonight.

"Hey neighbors, need some help moving dat stuff."

*****************

At noon they all took a break and Bishop and Remy took off to the deli, to check on Bobby. Remy wouldn't take his eyes off the taller man, long black hair spilled down a muscled back. Shoulder so wide you would be unable to wrap your arms around them. The neatly trimmed beard emphasized the full lips. "Damn Bis, never knew y' were such' a fine looking man. Don' t'ink anyone else noticed either, Scott's a lucky man."

"LeBeau." Bishop warned, brown eyes flashing a murderess look at the shorter man. Turning into the little café.

Bobby looked dejected. "Can I help you?" He asked in a monotone voice before he glanced up. Remy tried to choke back a chuckle. The mighty X-Man was waiting a counter, the young always wanted the glamorous job. Bishop was far more sensitive to Iceman's circumstances, he would gladly trade with him right now. Bobby's head snapped up at the familiar laugh. Bishop smiled sympathetically. "Can we get two corned beefs, two briskets, one tongue, one Philly steak, and a big bag of chips."

Remy came back to the counter with a six-pack of beer and one of cola. "And dis too, cher."

"Guys must be having a party or something, looks like fun." Bobby said.

"You wanted stop by, your invited, kid. What time do you get off?" Bishop asked.

"Are you sure?" He looked around the deli. Bishop nodded his head and smiled. "I get off at six, gee thanks, I new here and haven't met any friends yet."

"See you around six then." Remy paid, Bishop handed Bobby a piece of paper and both men grabbed the bags and left.

'Thank god, he wouldn't be sleeping in his car tonight.' Bobby thought.

********************

The eight X-Men sat in Scott and Bishop's new apartment discussing the details for Remy's break into The House's private offices. They would all be in place by 9:45pm, by 10:10 Jean and Ororo would have engaged Black in a fervent conversation. Scott and Bishop would start a fight at 10:19, Remy would finish his by show by 10:20, Bobby and Rouge would be in place making sure no one followed Remy into the back. Logan would attempt to break and the fight at 10:23, and some how get drug into it. All were wearing wires and if it appeared Remy was in any danger, in pairs of two's they'd blow their cover until he was safe. Starting with Bobby and Rouge. Scott refused to risk any team member's safety for the sake of the mission. Having heard Jean suspicions he's added those provisions to tonight's assignment. They'd find another way to catch the killer or killers. Remy had six minutes to find something and get out, no longer.

Logan and Remy left at a quarter to eight. The plan was in motion.

***********************

They had chosen this way of life. And at times they made a difference. But Logan wonder how many time in his life, he would he be asked to put his life or one of his lovers lifes on the line for the sake of mankind and mutantkind. Let face it he'd lived to long. He felt old and pathetic, Remy was on stage, awing the spectators, the prefect male body moved in poise and splendor. What did the kid see in him?

Minutes later Remy came up behind him encircling his arms around in waist and nibbling on his neck. "Mon amour, don' look so serious." Then he was nipping at his earlobe. "Wait till I get y' 'ome, y're gonna be smiling, big. It's yer turn on top."

Chills ran Logan's spine, he turned in Remy's embrace, kissed his lips and nuzzled his five a clock shadow. "Aw kid, yer too good ta me."

Remy reached between Logan's legs and squeezed his cock. "Remy a man, y' better remember, cher." Logan groaned. Remy grinned.

"Seems like you boys are having a good time tonight." John was ogling Remy's hand.

Remy gave Logan one more caress and slid his hand away hooking it through Wolverine's belt buckle. Remy tilted his head. "Boss-man." Wolverine growled.

"Wanted to let you know Remy, you are the most popular dancer in the club, keep it up you'll be seeing something extra in your check."

"Dat's nice, t'anks." Remy massaged Logan's stomach and smiled at the side of his head. Logan eyes bored into the other man. Remy had tonight until he could tell this scum to drop dead. Logan wanted to smash his face here and now. Gambit tugged his chin so they were nose to nose and kissed him eagerly. Trying to send him a message to calm down. Logan took the hint. "Yeah thanks."

*******************

"Poser a lapin. Fils de la putain! J' casserai la gueuele à Logan. Putain de merde. Que tu es emmerdant." Remy yelled, throwing a right to Logan jaw. He went down like a ton of bricks. Logan pulled himself to his feet.10:07

Fighting out in the open was a hell of a lot easier than this cloke and dragger crap. Logan saw Ororo and Jean sitting with Black, all smile and touchy touches. 10:09. Bishop and Cyke were dancing in the smosh pit, Bobby was trying to discourage a exceptionally well-built man from carrying him away. And Rouge was flirting with anything that came close to her. Remy appeared on stage, the music stared and he began to dance. The entire team turned to watch. Logan could see the flush rise up Drake's neck. 10:10 He glanced back at the Cajun, he was glaring at him.

Bishop let a roar that filled the whole club. "Slut, your ass is mine and you better remember it." Scott when flying into a crowd of men. Scrambling to get to his feet.



10:19

No one notice Remy leaves the stage.


10:20.

Jean was clinging to Black arms. "Oh my god the're going to kill each other."


10:22

Logan grabs Bishop by the arm.



10:23

Bishop laid Logan flat and dropped Scott on top of him. Two more bouncers grab his arm, Bishop took them down. Scott and Logan do a great impression of the two stooges and at last get to their feet.


10:24.

Ro is now clinging to Black's other arm. It takes all three bouncer to get Bishop under control. Scott is begging, "Please don't hurt him. Please, oh god."



10:26

They are escorted to the nearest exit and asked not to return.



10:27

No Remy. Bobby headed to the hall leading to the offices. Rouge fast on his heels.



10:28

Remy departing the back with a gorgeous blonde.

Bobby and Rouge scatter leaving by different exits.


10:29.

Roro and Jean disappear at 12:00, and Remy and Logan left at 02:20.

********************

"Damn it Gambit, you were two minutes off schedule. Bobby and Rouge started their search for you. What if you'd been a few minutes later the whole team could have been endangered." Scott was seriously pissed, he hated the way his wife was dressed, the way his co-leader was dressed, the way Bishop was acting, the way Rogue looked, Remy was too damn sexy for his own good, Bobby and Logan were the only ones that didn't piss him off. And Logan only because he was keeping his mouth shut.


"Scotty w'y don' we see w'at on dis disk."

…………..

"The bastards getting paid to kill mutants."

******************

Logan sat across from the Professor's in his study. "I'm pleased to hear that all went well on the mission."

"Chuck, I gotta ask. Why'd ya send me? I wasn' the best choice, I couldn' have been."

"And why is that Logan? You’re a man, that was the only prerequisite."

"OK, let quit beating around the bush, why me."

"From all I've heard the mission was a success, I feel I made the right choices."

Logan just stared ahead, waiting.

"Well if that's all Logan, I have work that needs my attention."

"Ya knew didn' ya. Ya've been poking around in my head. And the Cajun's."

It was Xavier's turn to stare.

"How long?"

Charles' raised an eyebrow.

"Did ya know?"

"Two years, I afraid is was brought to my attention by Jean. And Ororo was worried about Remy getting hurt so she came to me about one and half years ago."

"Who in the hell didn' know?"

"I believe it was only you and Remy."

"Scott?"

"Logan do you honestly believe you would have lasted on the team this long if Scott haven't known?"




************************** to be continued**************************