Title: Crime & Punishment

Author: Xanax

Rating: NC-17

Fandom: X-Men Comicverse

Pairing: Logan/Remy

Permission to post: Anyone who wants it, feel free, just give me credit.

Disclaimer: As much as I wish it weren’t true, Logan and Remy aren’t mine; I’m just having a bit of fun. They belong to Marvel, not me.

Summary: Takes place several weeks after “Voyeur”.

Warnings: BDSM, erotic spankings…the usual kinky stuff.


Crime & Punishment
by Xanax


Swearing irritably at the heat, Logan trudged across the mansion’s front lawn. Everyone else was inside in the air conditioning, enjoying the wonders of modern technology and the only reason Logan wasn’t doing the same was that he was on the hunt. His prey was currently sprawled on the front lawn, basking in the sun and working on his tan. Leave it to Remy to be the not only be the only one to brave the sweltering heat, but to stay outside enjoying himself of all things…

Padding across the grass as quietly as possible, Logan sized up his prey. The boy had his back to him and hadn’t noticed him yet, which was good; it would ruin the thrill of the hunt if the kid knew he was coming. The boy was sprawled on his stomach, toes turned inward in the long grass, chin propped up on the heel of one hand, the other busily at work on the sketchbook he had lying in front of him, headphones covering his ears, totally oblivious to the world around him.

Grinning, Logan let his eyes rove hungrily over his boy, taking in all the mouth-watering details. The boy was shirtless, skin a beautiful golden brown and cinnamon hair streaked with golden highlights from the summer sun, wearing nothing but a pair of faded battered cut-off camouflage fatigue shorts. He looked…amazing. It never ceased to amaze Logan that the kid could look just as beautiful in the rattiest of attire as he could in his most elegant designer clothes. The kid was a real wonder.

Walking softly, Logan moved to stand behind the boy, careful not to throw his shadow over the sketchbook the kid was so absorbed in; he didn’t want to give himself away just yet. At this close of range, Logan could hear the music playing on the boy’s CD player; some sort of classical music…not really Logan’s cup of tea, but nice all the same. Peering at the sketchbook laid out on the grass that the kid was working so absorbedly on, Logan had to hand it to the kid; he had talent, that much was obvious.

-------

Working intently with a charcoal pencil and black smudged fingers, Remy was putting the finishing touches on a portrait of his wife and he had to admit he was pleased at the result. He had done it from memory; a sultry portrait of Bella in three-quarters profile, a half-smile on her full lips and a lusty look in her eyes. Brushing the hair out of his eyes and leaving behind a smudge of charcoal on his forehead as he did so, Remy sighed. He was getting antsy again and hoped desperately that Logan would decide to take pity on him and give him the attention he needed.

Humming along with the music, Remy put the finishing touches on his drawing and tossed his pencil to the ground, closing his eyes against the blazing sun. Wondering where Logan was at and what he was feeling, Remy opened his mind to the other man, searching him out, and gave a startled yelp as he realized that Logan was practically right on top of him.

-------

Watching the boy with an amused smirk, Logan laughed as Remy whipped his head around to look at him. He wasn’t sure what he had done to let the boy know he was there since he hadn’t moved and hadn’t made a sound, but Remy knew he was there now and was glaring at him reproachfully.

“Don’ go sneakin’ up on me like dat, cher! Give a body a heart attack dat way…” Remy snapped, yanking the headphones from his ears, but Logan could tell that the boy wasn’t angry with him, just startled. Kid seemed happy to see him as a matter of fact.

“Sorry, kiddo. Didn’t mean t’ scare ya,” Logan chuckled.

“Didn’t scare me. Just don’ like being snuck up on, dat’s all…” Remy mumbled half-heartedly.

“Uh-huh. Whatcha listenin’ to there, Gumbo?” Logan asked, noticing the boy’s embarrassment and changing the subject.

“Ave Maria. Max Bruch,” Remy answered, rolling over onto his back to stare up at Logan with one hand shielding his eyes from the sun.

Nodding in response, Logan moved to sit down on the grass at Remy’s, blocking the sun and earning a pleased sigh from the boy. Although Remy was trying hard to act casual, Logan could smell the desire on him; the kid wanted it as bad as he did. Smirking, Logan let the boy wait. He wanted to see if the kid would come out and ask for it or if he would have to make it an order.

“You gonna make me beg or you gonna tell me to get my ass up to your room tonight, homme?” Remy asked heatedly, eying Logan’s smirk.

“Oh, I don’t know. I think it might be fun to make you beg a little…” Logan said, lying back on his elbows with a look of smug self-satisfaction.

“Fine, cher. I can beg if dat’s what y’ want,” Remy purred, moving one hand to rub Logan’s straining cock through his jeans as he spoke, “Can make y’ feel real good, too. Can suck you…y’ taste real good, cher. Y’ want dat?”

Noting, but not caring, that the boy had turned the tables on him yet again, Logan groaned, hips rocking up into the touch of the boy’s talented fingers in spite of the fact that anyone looking out the windows in the front of the mansion could quite clearly see the whole thing. “Fuck, boy,” Logan growled, gritting his teeth and fighting the urge to just take the kid right there, “Just get your thievin’ ass up to my room tonight and be ready. You know what I want.”

“Oui, d’accord,” Remy purred, pulling his hand away and gathering up his possessions before standing up and walking back to the mansion, deliberately leaving Logan behind and giving him a final parting view of his ass as he set off across the grass. He was definitely enjoying this game.

~ That Night ~

Rushing in the front door of the mansion and up the stairs to his room in a headlong dash, Remy swore impatiently, tearing the door open and slamming it shut behind him. He’d been held up on the job he was on and only had a matter of minutes before he was supposed to be in Logan’s room, waiting.

Tearing his clothes off and yanking a sexier outfit out of the closet, he dressed quickly, ran his fingers through his hair to at least make it presentable, grabbed his toy box and rushed to Logan’s room, throwing the door open, dropping the box on the floor and yanking out his collar before settling on his knees.

He had barely gotten the buckle closed and settled in what he hoped was a nonchalant pose by the door, trying to get his panting under control and stop the flush that was coloring his cheeks, when he heard Logan’s footsteps on the stairs. He didn’t want his Master to know that he had almost been late and hoped desperately that the other man would take his adrenalin rush for simple excitement at the prospect of what lay ahead; he shivered, remembering past punishments for disobedient tardiness.

-------

Stopping outside his door, Logan sniffed the air. His boy was in there, all right, which meant that he had managed to beat the clock. He wondered if the boy realized that he knew he had come in late and had had to haul ass to get to his room on time. The boy smelled scared…and excited…chances were he didn’t know that Logan had seen him come in. He was going to have to teach his boy a lesson.

Entering the room and shutting the door quietly behind him, Logan stood over the boy as he knelt by the door, naked to the waist; cheeks flushed prettily in the candlelight and hair mussed. Smiling to himself, Logan shook his head with an amused snort; the kid really thought he was going to get away with it, but that was no matter, Logan had plans for his wicked boy.

Circling his pet, Logan drank in the mouth-watering picture in front of him. God, but his boy was beautiful…it was sights like this that made him wish they had more time together, not just a stolen night here and there. The candlelight brought out the golden summer highlights in his hair and made his submissively lowered eyes burn with an internal fire all their own under their long mahogany lashes. The black leather collar around his throat dully reflected the candles’ flame and made the captive thief look sulky and dangerous, like a wild cat only thinly domesticated.

He’d known the boy for years and yet Remy still managed to amaze him; he seemed to be more beautiful every time he saw him. Murmuring approvingly to himself, he nudged the boy’s knees further apart with one boot and smiled inwardly at the quiet whimper it elicited. The gag had been forgone, a simultaneous reward and test of his pet’s obedience. This would be the ultimate test of his boy’s training; as well-trained as he was in all other areas, his pet had yet to master the art of remaining silent.

Stroking his boy’s cheek in reward for his perfect form, Logan came to stand in front of the kneeling thief. Tipping his chin up so that he met his eyes, he smiled indulgently. “You gonna be good tonight, boy?”

“Oui, Maître,” Remy replied, bowing down to kiss his Master’s boots.

“You know better than to be late, don’t you, boy?” Logan growled dangerously, letting the boy know he had seen his last-minute entrance and wasn’t any too thrilled about it.

Dropping his shoulders in defeat, Remy nodded dejectedly. He was afraid that Logan might have seen him come in on the security monitors, but had been hoping that the other man had been away from the security console since it was so close to the time when he was supposed to be meeting the boy in his room. He felt like a disobedient child waiting for his father’s punishment, only the frantic desire he felt for the other man reminding him that he wasn’t a child anymore and wasn’t going to get off with just a slap on the wrist for this one.

“Look at me, boy,” Logan said, tipping the boy’s chin up and forcing him to meet his eyes. “You know I’m gonna have to punish you now, don’t you?”

Remy nodded uncertainly and bowed his head. Pain for pleasure was wonderful but pain as punishment was something he avoided at all costs.

“Down,” Logan ordered, snapping his fingers, noting with satisfaction that Remy immediately pressed his forehead to the floor without so much as a whimper of protest. “Stay.”

Frightened, Remy bit his lower lip, forcing himself to remain quiet; he had brought this punishment on himself. He deserved it and would have to pay the price if he wanted back in his Master’s good graces.

Staring at the varnished wood so close to his eyes, he fought the urge to peek, to see what his Master had in store for him. He was better trained than that and if Logan caught him he would be in much deeper trouble. Nervous, he strained to identify the sounds of clinking metal and creaking leather.

Finding what he had been searching for, Logan set the rest of the toy box aside, moving to stand behind his boy. Remy was scared, he could smell it, but there was also the unmistakable scent of lust, of need, on the boy. That was good; he still had plans for his wicked boy and didn’t want to lose Remy’s interest.

Kneeling at Remy’s side, Logan grabbed the boy’s arms firmly and wrenched them behind his back, recognizing the whimper that accompanied his action as one of fear rather than pain; Remy was flexible enough that it took a lot of strain on his joints to hurt him. Grabbing the armbinder from the floor beside him, he buckled it onto the boy’s forearms, cinching the buckles tight enough to bruise.

Sitting back, he admired the lovely picture Remy made; kneeling with his forehead to the floor, arms folded behind him, each wrist touching the opposite elbow, the pose showing off every perfectly defined muscle in the boy’s back and making Logan’s cock ache in anticipation. “Up,” he ordered, moving to stand in front of the boy.

Remy struggled to return to a sitting position, the bindings on his arms throwing him off balance. He could feel Logan’s watchful gaze on him and felt tears of frustration stinging his eyes; he hated being ungraceful in front of his Master. This was a punishment, though; he wasn’t supposed to be enjoying it.

Settling on his knees with a frustrated huff, Remy fixed his eyes on the floor, head slightly bowed, waiting for Logan to give him his next order. His cock was straining against his leather pants and he wanted desperately for his penance to be complete and his sins forgiven.

Smiling, Logan simply watched the boy for several moments, scenting his frustration and lust. “Look at me, boy,” Logan whispered, snapping his fingers lightly in front of Remy’s face to get his attention.

“Gonna give you a spanking,” he said softly but firmly. “Fair?”

Receiving a hesitant nod, Logan moved to stand by the bed. Snapping his fingers, he pointed, knowing that Remy would understand the implied order.

“Good boy,” Logan praised as Remy moved to lie on the bed on his stomach, drawing his knees up so that his ass was raised, nose pressed against the cotton comforter.

Settling on the bed behind the boy, Logan let him wait for a moment, his eyes wandering over the gorgeous creature in front of him, taking in the tousled cinnamon hair, the perfectly defined muscles, the tight little ass and those legs that went on forever; so beautiful and all his.

Licking his lips hungrily, he patted the boy on the ass. “Up, boy. I need those pants off,” he whispered throatily.

Panting, Remy tensed his legs, lifting his ass higher and allowing Logan to unbutton his leather pants, pulling them down to mid-thigh. He knew this was a punishment, something that would normally be on his list of things to avoid, but he found that he wanted the pain…needed it. Whimpering in need, he shamelessly lifted his ass higher, begging wordlessly for Logan to punish him.

Biting back a growl at the over-powering scent of lust coming off the boy, Logan moved to kneel at Remy’s side, wedging one knee under the boy’s stomach and placing the other firmly behind the boy’s knees. Leaning one powerful forearm against the boy’s hollowed back, Logan brought his hand down with a crack on the boy’s lifted ass, leaving a red handprint on the tender flesh. “That’s one. You’re gettin’ ten, boy,” he whispered huskily, cock throbbing in anticipation.

Fighting to remain quiet, Remy sank his teeth into his lower lip, whimpering in need, the sharp pain mixing with the pain of Logan’s hand cracking down on his ass. He knew he wasn’t supposed to be enjoying this, but he couldn’t help himself, he needed it so badly. Bella had never chosen this form of punishment for this exact reason; he enjoyed it too much, isolation was much more effective.

Counting silently, Remy fought the need to scream, barely stopping himself from coming from the sheer pleasure of the pain Logan was inflicting. He knew it was wrong, that punishment wasn’t supposed to be pleasurable, but he couldn’t bring himself to confess his predicament to Logan.

Growling softly, Logan continued his assault on the boy’s ass, each smack harder than the last, eager to claim his boy. Eight…nine…ten…

Panting with frantic desire, Logan released his restraint on the boy, tugging him into a sitting position and crushed his lips hungrily to Remy’s, loving the frantic whimpers the boy made in response.

Reaching around behind the boy, Logan blindly undid the buckles holding the armbinder in place one-handed, throwing the restraint to the floor. Pulling away so that he could get a better look at his boy, he noted with a pleased growl that Remy had made no move to change positions now that his arms were free, but rather sat quietly, eyes lowered, waiting to be told that he could move.

“Go on, boy, relax,” Logan whispered throatily, knowing that the position had to be uncomfortable after such an extended period of time, even for someone as flexible as Remy.

Wincing in discomfort, Remy relaxed his posture and folded his hands in his lap. His arms were stiff from the confinement and there were dark bruises all along his forearms from the buckles, but he felt good…forgiven, in spite of the fact that he had enjoyed the pain Logan had inflicted on him.

Closing his eyes with a sigh, Remy relaxed into the wash of affection and lust coming off of Logan, nuzzling at the other man’s hand as it was laid against his cheek. He’d missed this so much after being forced to leave Bella…it felt so right. Remy whimpered as the hand was withdrawn along with Logan’s weight from the bed. Opening his eyes, but not daring to break discipline and look to see what Logan was doing, Remy waited, ears pricked to the sound of Logan digging through his toy box.

Moments later Logan came back into his field of vision, one hand full of red and black silk, the other clutching something Remy couldn’t see. Shifting impatiently, Remy whimpered as Logan moved to stand by the bed. He could feel the upsurge in lust from Logan as the other man watched him and knew what Logan was seeing.

Arching his back slightly, Remy sat up straighter, showing himself off, loving the way Logan’s breath caught as he took in the sight of the boy’s straining cock and hard body, his cinnamon hair almost mahogany in the candlelight, pouty lips slightly open, eyes submissively lowered. Remy was beautiful; he knew it and Logan knew it, and he was using his beauty to it’s best advantage, preening under the attention.

“Y’ my beauty, ain’t ya?” Logan said softly, rubbing the palm of one hand roughly over the fly of his jeans and brushing Remy’s bangs out of his eyes with the other.

Not daring to answer the question, Remy settled for nuzzling Logan’s hand, whining softly. His cock was so hard it hurt and he was desperate for Logan to stop torturing him and fuck him, suck him, do something. This was worse than any physical punishment Logan could have imposed on him and he was sure he was going to break if relief didn’t come soon.

The kid was just too beautiful for words and Logan couldn’t wait any longer. Unzipping his jeans with a groan of relief, he freed his aching cock, eyes fixed on his boy. “Open up, boy,” Logan snarled, tipping Remy’s chin up with his free hand and holding his straining cock to the boy’s pouty lips.

Biting back a howl, Logan fought to keep from coming at the feel of Remy’s sinful mouth around his cock. Eyes closed tightly in concentration, he grabbed a handful of the boy’s bangs and thrust deep, moaning deeply in pleasure as Remy sucked, as enthusiastic as if he were the one on the receiving end rather than the other way around.

No matter how many times they did this, Remy’s eagerness still surprised him, as did the way the boy pushed him to his limit so quickly and so easily. The boy could bring him to his knees faster than anyone else he knew and with so little effort. Logan had no idea how Remy did it; all he knew was that he never wanted it to stop.

Tightening his grip on the boy’s unruly bangs, Logan thrust deeper and with less control, snarling low in his throat. It was just too good to hold out any longer and Logan let go with a howl of cataclysmic pleasure, thrusting to the hilt into the boy’s hot, hungry mouth, knowing he was hurting Remy but not caring.

Suckling frantically, Remy swallowed hungrily as Logan shot into his mouth, loving the conflicting sensations Logan was inflicting on him. Logan was hurting him, yes, but he was also driving him wild with pleasure and it took everything he had to hold off his own climax. He hadn’t been given permission to come and didn’t dare disobey, no matter how appealing the idea may have been.

Whimpering, Remy reluctantly relinquished the hard cock in his mouth as Logan pulled away. His own cock was so hard it hurt and knew that if he was going to be allowed to come tonight he was going to have to be on his best behavior.

“Gonna blindfold you, boy,” Logan whispered with an evil grin, tickling Remy’s nose with a strip of black silk, chuckling as the boy fought to sit still.

Nudging Remy’s chin so that the boy was looking at him, Logan settled the black silk over the boy’s glowing ruby eyes and knotted it carefully, biting back a groan at the spike in the boy’s pheromones.

“Lie back,” Logan growled, laying a hand on the boy’s chest and pushing gently.

Taking hold of one slender, bruised wrist in one strong hand, Logan firmly knotted a strip of red silk around it, cock throbbing at the hitch in the boy’s breath as he was restrained. Threading the loose end of the silk through a ring embedded in the wall over the headboard, Logan firmly tied the other end around the boy’s other wrist, immobilizing Remy with both hands tied above his head.

Panting, Remy clenched his hands convulsively, arching his back with a keening whimper. He could feel Logan near him, feel the overwhelming hunger and need, and desperately needed for Logan to touch him, play with him, do something…his thoughts were interrupted by the feel of cold metal lightly dangled against his chest. Whimpering in understanding, Remy arched his back into the sensation, begging silently for Logan to stop toying with him and give him what he needed.

The first stab of pain took him by surprise and Remy cried out in startled pleasure as the nipple clamp was fastened onto one hardened nub and tugged. Biting his lip to keep from screaming, Remy tugged at his restraints, arching into the pain, desperate for more sensation.

“Like that, don’cha?” Logan asked and Remy could almost hear the grin in his voice. God, yes, he liked it…loved it…needed more.

Whimpering softly, Remy nodded, offering himself up to whatever Logan chose to do to him.

“Good boy,” Logan answered, fastening the other clamp and giving the chain a sharp tug as Remy arched his back into the pain, mouth open in a soft “O” of pleasure, cheeks flushed a rosy pink, cock rock hard and dripping.

Unable to wait any longer, Logan stripped out of his jeans and t-shirt, throwing them in a heap on the floor. “Up,” Logan growled, swatting Remy on the hip, stripping the boy’s leather pants the rest of the way off with a snarl.

Locating the lube, Logan slicked his straining cock, fascinated by the way Remy’s hips hitched up in time to his strokes. Remy couldn’t even see what he was doing but he was in perfect synchrony…he was going to have to ask the kid about that, but right now there were more important things to do, like get his cock in that hot little ass.

“Ready, boy?” Logan asked, moving to kneel between Remy’s splayed knees.

Getting no answer, Logan resorted to a different tactic, determined to drag Remy back from wherever he had gone in his lust-filled haze. Taking hold of the chain connecting the nipple clamps, Logan gave it a rough tug, earning a howl of agonized pleasure from the boy. “Answer me when I ask you a question, boy,” Logan growled, not truly angry, just horny as hell and unable to wait.

“Ready?” Logan asked again, more insistently, with a light tug at the chain to ensure that he had the boy’s attention.

This time, Logan was rewarded with a nod and an eager rise of the hips; he had the boy’s attention again. Mollified, he grabbed hold of Remy’s hips and thrust hard, sinking himself to the hilt in one savage thrust, his howl of pleasure drowning out Remy’s soft whimper.

Growling, Logan set a hard rhythm, loving the way Remy’s hips hitched up to meet every savage thrust. He loved everything about sex with Remy; not only was the kid the fuck to end all fucks, but he never had to worry about overstepping his bounds or hurting the kid. He never had to be gentle or go slow or resist the urge to sink his teeth into that inviting flesh; Remy offered himself up willingly to anything and everything Logan chose to inflict on him and loved every minute of it.

Panting, Logan braced himself and thrust harder, the tantalizing smell of need coming off the boy driving him harder and harder toward the edge and making his mouth water for a taste of that hot, tanned skin. Acting on impulse, Logan jammed one powerful hand underneath the boy’s chin and shoved his head up and to the side, sinking his teeth hard into the tender skin of Remy’s neck with a growl.

Fighting the need to beg, Remy bit his lip, drawing blood with a soft moan of pleasure, grateful for the marks his Master was putting on him. Logan was pushing all of his buttons and it took everything Remy had to hold off his climax, unwilling to break discipline and come before Logan had given him permission.

Logan lapped at the blood welling up from the bite mark on the boy’s neck, hips thrusting harder and with less control, spurred on by the coppery taste of blood in his mouth. The boy was right on the razored edge of coming, only holding off his climax by sheer force of will and the overwhelming scent of frantic need coming off of him was enough to push Logan over the edge.

Grabbing the chain connecting the nipple clamps in one powerful hand and bracing himself with the other, Logan tugged savagely, hips snapping forward in the same movement, pushed over the brink by the boy’s blood and pain and submission. “Come for me, boy!” he managed to grind out before surrendering to his climax with an animalistic howl.

Sinking his teeth harder into his lip to silence himself, Remy surrendered to his climax with a mental scream of ecstatic completion, unable to focus on anything other than all-encompassing, mind-numbing pleasure, feeling Logan’s climax crashing through his mind with an equal force, unable to tell which sensations belonged to him and which were Logan’s.

-------

Careful to move quietly, not wanting to disturb the boy’s sleep, Logan removed the blindfold, then carefully washed the dried blood from Remy’s neck and chin, chuckling softly to himself as Remy tried to squirm away with a frustrated whimper, the silk ties preventing his escape.

It never ceased to amaze him how innocent Remy looked asleep, especially considering the fact that the kid was far from guiltless when he was awake. The boy had a kink a mile wide, delighted in “liberating” other people’s property and was unabashedly blatant about his love for sex, yet he still managed to look positively angelic when he was sleeping.

Shaking his head with an amused grin, Logan set about untying the boy’s wrists, gently freeing each wrist and letting his arms down softly so that he didn’t wake the sleeping boy, and chuckled as Remy immediately rolled over onto his stomach as soon as his arms were freed, mumbling something endearingly incoherent.

Smiling softly to himself, Logan pulled the rumpled covers up to cover the sleeping boy and kissed him gently on the cheek. Quietly heading out of the room to return to his security post, Logan stopped in the doorway. “I love ya, Rem,” Logan whispered, a soft smile ghosting his lips, and shut the door quietly behind him.



END