Title: Closer

Author: Xanax

Rating: NC-17

Fandom: X-Men Comicverse

Pairing: Logan/Remy

Permission to post: Anyone who wants it, feel free, just give me credit.

Disclaimer: As much as I wish it weren’t true, Logan and Remy aren’t mine; I’m just having a bit of fun. They belong to Marvel, not me.

Warnings: There’s some very slight S&M involved here, but mainly just rough sex. If you’re not into that, be forewarned.

Notes: The song lyrics are from “Closer” by Nine Inch Nails.

Summary: Another smutty PWP…mmm, kinky.


Closer
by Xanax


It didn’t take enhanced hearing to be able to hear the music pounding on the other side of the door to the boy’s room. Logan stopped in the hallway outside Remy’s room, a feral grin on his face, the hard beat of the music echoing the ache in his cock. He was going to have to teach the boy a lesson about respecting other people’s right to peace and quiet…there was no way anyone on the floor would be getting any sleep tonight with that racket.

Logan grinned as he caught the lyrics to the song currently playing on the boy’s stereo.

“You let me violate you
You let me desecrate you
You let me penetrate you
You let me complicate you”

‘Never let it be said the kid’s subtle…’ he thought with a feral grin.

-------

Remy could feel Logan on the other side of the door, could feel the wild hunger, barely restrained. He’d had a feeling that Logan would be quick enough to pick up on the message he was sending and it appeared that he’d been right. “You gonna come in or you gonna stand around in the hallway all night, homme?” Remy called over the music.

“Shut up, Gumbo,” Logan snarled, closing the door behind him and stalking over to the boy sitting on the bed.

“Bossy, ain’t ya?” Remy laughed, grabbing a handful of Logan’s hair and pulling him into an insistent kiss.

“Yeah, I am, and you ain’t see the half of it yet, kid,” Logan warned, grabbing a handful of the boy’s soft cinnamon hair and holding him at bay. “You sure you want this?”

“Y’ know damn good and well I do,” Remy whined, eyes glowing a fiery red in the dim light of the bedroom.

“Yeah. I just like hearin’ ya beg,” Logan growled, nuzzling at the boy’s neck.

“Y’ evil, cher. Y’ know dat?” Remy moaned, tipping his chin up to give the older man better access to his neck.

“Guilty as charged,” Logan snarled, giving the boy a sharp bite to the collarbone. “Now shut up.”

“Help me
I broke apart my insides
Help me
I’ve got no soul to sell
Help me
The only thing that works for me
Help me get away from myself”

Whimpering, Remy bared his neck in surrender, offering himself up willingly to whatever Logan chose to inflict on him. He lived for these rare encounters; there wasn’t a drug on earth that felt this good.

Logan could practically taste the frantic lust on the kid and couldn’t wait to get his hands on that hot little body. Pulling back, Logan grinned savagely as Remy whimpered, protesting the loss of contact. Giving the boy a warning glare, Logan moved to stand by the bed and extended the claws on his right hand with a snarl.

Licking his lips, Logan forcefully pushed the panting boy back on the bed, leaning over him. The kid’s eyes were so dilated with desire that they were almost entirely black and his cheeks were flushed with desire, which was just the way Logan wanted him: desperate, eager and willing.

Growling low in his throat, Logan grabbed the neck of the boy’s t-shirt tightly, pulling it far enough away from the boy’s chest that he wouldn’t do any serious damage and with one final warning glare ran his claws down the front of the shirt, shredding it and leaving three bloody scratches from collarbone to waist. “Fuck, yeah,” Logan muttered, pouncing on the wounds and lapping at the trails of blood, eyes closed in bliss.

Whimpering, Remy tangled his fingers in Logan’s hair, urging the other man on, loving the feel of Logan’s tongue soothing the wounds his claws had created. Fighting the urge to beg, Remy bit his lip, drawing blood in his attempt to silence himself; if Logan wanted him to talk, he would tell him.

“I wanna fuck you like an animal
I wanna feel you from the inside
I wanna fuck you like an animal”

‘Fuck, yeah, I do,’ Logan thought with a feral grin, cock jerking in response.

Relinquishing the boy’s wounds, Logan moved to crush his mouth to Remy’s, tangling his fingers in the boy’s wild cinnamon hair before moving to bite and suck at the boy’s neck, lips and chin leaving a bloody trail down the boy’s neck.

“Gonna fuck you, boy. You want that?” Logan purred, giving one hardened nipple a sharp nip, knowing that Remy enjoyed being hurt as much as he enjoyed hurting.

Licking his lips, Remy nodded eagerly. Dieu, he wanted it…needed it…would do anything for it. This was purely what he was made for, body and soul.

“That’s my boy,” Logan growled, hands working at the fly of his jeans. Tugging them off he set to work on Remy’s leather pants, barely restraining himself from just cutting the damn things off. Truth be told, he liked them…liked them a lot, and didn’t want to ruin them, even if it did mean he’d be able to get his cock in that sweet little ass a little sooner.

Tugging the boy’s pants off with a breathless growl, Logan leaned down to lap at the head of the boy’s dripping cock, loving the sweet taste and the way Remy bit his lip to keep from screaming, blood welling from the wound and dripping down his lightly stubbled chin, stoking Logan’s lust even higher.

Climbing onto the bed, Logan pressed himself hard against Remy, letting the boy feel how hard he was and knowing that the boy’s empathy would kick into overdrive at this close of contact. Grinning, Logan simply let the boy feel him for a moment and drank in the sight of the boy so eager and so beautiful in the dim light of the bedroom: ruby eyes closed in ecstasy, pouty lips slightly open, every feature radiating pure desire.

Not able to wait any longer, Logan retracted his claws, pulled the boy’s knees up, knowing that Remy was too far gone to take an order to do so, and thrust in, hard, knowing that the lack of lube had to have hurt, but not caring. He wanted it this way…hard, rough, savage…animalistic. He didn’t want to be gentle or to go slow, he wanted – needed – to mate and, to judge by the boy’s ecstatic cries and frantic whimpers, Remy felt the same way.

“My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to God”

Ecstasy…Remy couldn’t focus on anything other than Logan’s hard, agonizingly pleasurable thrusts and didn’t want to. This was what he needed, craved; an escape from the world. Each thrust was pure agony and pure ecstasy and Remy never wanted it to stop, never wanted to have to come down from this incredible high.

He dimly realized that between the music and the way they were carrying on, everyone on the floor would hate him come morning, if they didn’t already hate him, but the errant thought was chased from his head along with every other worry, replaced with raw need and unbearable pleasure.

Hips hitching up eagerly to meet every thrust, Remy gave himself over to the pleasure of pain and the need to be taken. Logan’s lust and wild need were driving into him and he was helpless to fight it, lost in the simultaneous sensations of taking and being taken, of lust and love, wild fury and deepest ecstasy.

“You can have my isolation
You can have the hate it brings
You can have my absence of faith
You can have my everything”

Snarling, Logan thrust harder and with less control, driven closer and closer to the brink with every thrust. He couldn’t think, couldn’t do anything other than give himself over to the wild need burning in him, to the need to own, to claim, the boy.

He could smell how close Remy was, how desperately hard he was fighting to hold on. Logan fought to find the words he wanted to say, knowing he had to say them, to give the order; Remy was waiting for permission. “Come…now…” Logan ground out, fingers digging into the boy’s shoulders in emphasis.

“Help me
Tear down my reason
Help me
It’s your sex I can smell
Help me”

Biting his already abused lip to keep from screaming, Remy arched up into Logan’s grip, giving into the climax he’d been denying himself with a strangled moan. Unable to keep them in place any longer, Remy let his shields down, whimpering frantically at the influx of sensation created by the closed circuit of his and Logan’s pleasure.

Logan snarled as he felt the tidal wave of feeling hit his mind, driving him uncontrollably over the edge with a howl of pure animalistic pleasure. Sinking himself to the hilt, he sank his teeth hard into the tender skin over the boy’s collarbone, drawing blood with a smothered snarl, unable to focus on anything other than the white-hot explosion of pleasure tearing through his body.

-------

“You make me perfect
Help me become somebody else”

“Mmm, dat feels good, cher,” Remy sighed contentedly as Logan lapped at the bitemarks his feral lover had inflicted on him.

Logan snorted almost inaudibly against the boy’s neck; the kid was a real treasure. “Really? I’d never have guessed,” Logan mumbled sarcastically, pressing his lips to the boy’s in a gentle kiss.

“I wanna fuck you like an animal
I wanna feel you from the inside
I wanna fuck you like an animal”

“It’s past your bedtime, kiddo,” Logan said softly, noting that Remy was fighting to keep his eyes open, in spite of the volume of the music still playing. Not that that surprised him; Remy could, and probably would, sleep through a war.

“No, it’s not,” Remy mumbled defiantly, stifling a yawn.

“My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to God”

“G’night, Rem,” Logan said, making it clear the discussion was closed, and switched off the stereo.

“Logan?” Remy whispered insistently as Logan made to leave.

“What?” Logan whispered back, exasperated.

“See you t’morrow night?” Remy asked, a sly, sleepy smile on his face.

“Deal,” Logan answered with a chuckle, “Now go to sleep, brat.”



END