Title: And Cajun Makes Three

Authors: Creed Cascade and TJ

Fandom: X-Men

Pairing: Wolverine/Cyclops/Gambit.

Rating: NC-17

Status: new

Archive: If you want it, go ahead. Just knock me upside the head and let me know.

Feedback:
creed_cascade@hotmail.com and TazzyJan@aol.com

Other websites:
http://insaneasylum.slashfanfiction.com

Disclaimers: We have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy. You don't ask where we get these strange plots starring mysteriously familiar characters, and we won't tell you that I make no money, only
deliriously happy satisfaction. Very hush-hush.

Notes: Threesome set in the comic universe.

Summary: Gambit sees something when he walks past an open door.


And Cajun Makes Three
By Creed Cascade and TJ

Remy walked past the open door to Logan's room and froze. He took a step back and starred into the room. While everyone at the school knew about Scott and Logan, it wasn't like them to leave the door standing wide open while they... played. Unable to help himself, Remy crept closer. He told himself it served them right for leaving their door open as he watched Scott lean over Logan and take the man's cock deep inside his mouth. Remy felt his cock start to harden as he watched Cyclops go down on Wolverine. He moved a little closer and started to massage his cock through his tight pants that were starting to get even tighter.

Scott felt Logan tense up then cum began flooding his mouth. He swallowed once then quickly pulled his mouth away so that Logan came across his stomach. He continued stroking the heavy erection, knowing Logan would stay hard if he did. Once the last of the shudders had stopped he turned his head to stare over his shoulder at their guest. "I saved you some," he grinned at the thief.

"Eh?" Remy gasped. He was frozen in the same spot with his hand on his crotch.

"I said, I saved you some," Scott repeated. "Don't you want to taste him?"

Remy moved a little closer and closed the door behind him. His step faltering as he was within arms reach. "You teasin' Remy?"

"Not teasing, honest," Scott said as he held out his hand to the thief. He could feel Logan shiver in anticipation and squeezed his cock.

Remy's heartbeat was racing and his red eyes were dilated. He licked his lips and shook his auburn hair out of his eyes as he reached out and grasped Scott's wrist. He'd always had a thing for these two and they had been the subjects of many late night fantasies.

Scott watched hungrily as Remy knelt down beside him. "Go ahead," he encouraged. "Taste him."

Remy brought Scott's hand closer and at first his tongue darted out to taste the cum. He licked his lips and then slipped Scott's fingers into his mouth, sucking them clean.

"Oh yeah," Logan groaned as he watched his lover throw his head back in pleasure. He and Scott had talked about the Cajun at length, with both of them wanting him. They finally made the decision to see if he was interested. It looked like he was.

When Remy had cleaned Scott's hand clean, he lowered his gaze to the floor. "You playin' with me?"

"Not if you don't want us to," Logan said. "We want ya, Remy. Both of us. Thought you might want us, too. If ya don't, say so now and we can forget this ever happened."

"Non… non… Remy want dis," he said quickly. He looked up at Logan through his bangs with hauntingly beautiful eyes.

"Good," Scott said, slipping his arms around the man's waist. "Because we want this... want you.... too." Bringing one hand up to Remy's neck, Scott began to gently guide his head toward
Logan's stomach. He wanted to watch that wicked tongue lap up the cum waiting there.

Remy groaned loudly when he got the idea and eagerly started swipe is tongue across Logan's abs.. When he'd finished that he quickly moved to start and lap at Logan's cock with Scott's hand still in his hair.

"Fuck!" Logan hissed when he felt Remy's hot tongue slithered over the head of his cock. He thrust up, wanting to get inside the Cajun's mouth. He and Scott had both beat off to the imagined feel of it and now Logan wanted the real thing.

"Go ahead and suck him," Scott instructed. His fingers in Remy's hair were directing the man's movements. "He gets hard again so quickly…"

Remy opened his mouth hungrily and took Logan inside. He sucked at it, going down as far as he could. His own cock felt close to bursting and he squeezed it hard to keep from cumming in his pants.

Scott slapped his hand away and whispered in his ear. "No, Remy. That's for us."

Remy moaned around the cock in his mouth but didn't pull away. He sped up the movement of his head, using his tongue as liberally as he could manage. Logan wasn't terribly long but he was thick. Remy felt his cock pulse again as he imagined what that would feel like inside him.

Scott continued to run his fingers through Remy's hair. "You look so good like this with your lips stretched around his cock."

"Gonna cum in your mouth, Cajun," Logan grunted when he felt his orgasm near. "Want ya to swallow it down."

Gambit closed his eyes and sucked harder, letting Logan's cock slip deeper down his throat. One of his talents had always been deep throating and now he was going to use it to please Logan. Maybe if he pleased them this time, they'd let it happen again.

Logan thrust up into Remy's mouth hard and came. He could feel the Cajun's throat milking his cock and nearly came off the bed. He watched Remy's mouth, enthralled by the movements of the man's throat as he swallowed everything Logan gave him. Remy continued to suck Logan's cock, not wanting to give it up. After all, this might be the last chance he got.

"Come 'ere," Logan snarled, pulling Remy off his cock. He yanked the Cajun close and sealed his mouth over the startled man's. He could taste himself in the other man's mouth and Logan moaned.

Scott groaned as he watched Logan have his way with Remy. Logan was always such a demanding lover that it might be useful to have someone else around to help wear him down.

Finally, Logan let him go after removing every trace of his seed from the man's mouth. He smirked up at him, enjoying the way the man's lips swelled from his kiss. "Scott, you gotta taste him," Logan said.

Remy blinked owlishly as he was passed from Logan to Scott. Scott wrapped his arms around him and started to kiss him, turned on more so by the fact that his lover was watching this.

Where Logan had been fierce, Remy was surprised to find that Scott was almost gentle. He kissed his swollen lips lightly, letting his tongue ease into his mouth rather than thrust its way in. His hands weren't idle either. They kneaded a steady rhythm on Remy's back, arousing and relaxing him at the same time.

Scott pulled away enough to whisper, "You're so hard for us, Remy. You want to cum?"

"Oui," Remy replied, nodding his head. "Remy need to cum bad."

Scott slowly undid Remy's fly and slipped in to tease Remy's balls and ghost down to tease just behind them, caressing softly. "Oh, really?"

"Please, Scott, don't tease Remy," he begged as he thrust forward trying to get more contact.

"I think I like to tease you," Scott chuckled even as his hand closed over Remy's leaking cock. "I could tease you all day."

"Please," Remy begged again. "Let me cum. I'll make you feel so good. I swear, just let me cum."

Scott started to pump his hand more quickly and decided to use his words to further tease Gambit. "I know you're too close now, Remy. Next time we'll take turns fucking you for hours. Would you like that?"

"You really gonna give Remy a next time?" the Cajun asked hopefully. He'd thought this was a one time thing. Simply something new and exciting for the lovers to try. He was surprised that either one of them was willing to share.

"Oh yeah," Wolverine said, reaching out and caressing both Scott and Remy's faces. "Why wouldn't we want a feisty, sweet thing like you?"

"Didn't think the Wolverine shared too well," Remy said then gasped as Scott squeezed his cock.. He could feel his balls drawing up and knew he was going to cum any second. A single squeeze later and Remy cried out as he cum spilled over Scott's hand.

Scott pulled his hand up and licked it clean of cum. He leaned over and whispered into Remy's ear. "He doesn't share very well, but he very good at taking what he wants."

"He not gonna hurt Gambit for bein' with you, is he?" Gambit asked apprehensively. It was hard to think after cumming only seconds earlier.

"Nah, not when you belong to him now, too…"

"Been a long time since Remy belonged to anyone. Most people, they don't want him for long. You two get tired of him, too."

"Won't get tired of you. Just cause something is new, doesn't mean it can't last," Wolverine said, patting Remy's cheek. "You want out, just let us know."

"Fair enough.. But the same goes for you two. You want Remy to go, you just give the word. I won't make a fuss or nothin'."

"How about we sleep now?" Scott suggested. "Sleep sounds better than angst right now."

"Sounds good to me," Remy replied. He and Scott stood and quickly slid into bed on either side of Logan. Remy knew enough not to get between the two men. He was perfectly content to be beside them.


END.