Title: An unexpected gift

Author: Arpia and Mayhem

Rating: NC17

Pairing: Logan/Remy (what else?)

Disclaimer: Not mine, don't sue.

Archive: If you'll have it Lu.. it's all yours, you know it lass..


An unexpected gift
By Arpia and Mayhem



Med Lab
Wednesday, February 27th ,10 am

"Fuck off!!" I can't believe the nerve he's got, he's supposed to be my lover, my fucking boyfriend and he's laughing his ass off.

"Just relax cher, it's not gonna hurt y', right Hank?" ohhhh look, but they're together on this "Not a bit, now only one more shot, Logan"

The blue and furry doctor is going through some drawers then he comes with the biggest needle I've ever seen in my whole life "Ya wouldn't dare Hank"

He lifts my shirt, why on my belly? Not my belly!!! "Hank no!!!" Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! It hurts like hell and it stings like a bitch.

I see Hank walk to Remy and whisper "Are you sure about it?" to what he answers "Oui" What the hell are those two talking about????

"Alright my friend, wait a couple of minutes and then you can go"

"Finally!" I hopped of the examination table and fixed my sleeves "Can we go to our room now Cajun?"

My cocktease boyfriend wraps his arms around my waist "Let's go cher" I know it's weird but he's been grinning like a total idiot ever since we got to the med lab, don't know why and it's giving me a weird gut feeling.

When we got to our room, it's filled with rose petals and candles lit everywhere "Whoa! What's all this for?"

"A lil' treat for y', mon amour" he reaches out and places a soft kiss on my lips.

We have dinner and soon Remy has removed everything from the bed, walks up to the middle of the room and starts swinging his hips to a silent song "Hmmm, dessert!" I lick my lips as my perfect boyfriend is giving one hell of a show.

His silk shirt is dismissed on the corner of the room and is soon followed by his black slacks "Like what y see?" I growl, alright so I'm not good with words, he knows that.

"Get over `ere!" my clothes are still on me and my cock feels too damn constricted on my tight jeans "Patience Logan, patience"

"Fuck the patience, get over `ere and let me fuck ya" he stopped wriggling his ass and snickered "De only one gettin' fucked tonight is gonna be y', cher"

The grin on his face and the way he was licking his lips, it made me shiver, Remy *wanted* to fuck me "Yer nuts, just get yer skinny ass in `ere"

Gracely as a cat he looked at me while crawlin' near "Non, cher, Remy will be de one fuckin' tonight"

Without warning he jumped on top o' me, takin' somet'ing from behind the headboard that I couldn't see, but soon I felt what it was … ropes! And he was tyin' me up "Ya t'ink t'is Wolverine won't break t'em?"

"Non if he wants this Cajun to get him off" he fondled my growing erection, I thought for a minute my situation. On one hand I had my beautiful lover gettin' ready t' make love t' me, but it involved givin' him control. On the ot'er hand, a heavy case of blue balls.

Hmmm, it doesn't need t' be a rocket scientist t' know which option was the right one "Alright Cajun, fuck me"

All coherent thought went out the window when Remy got a small dagger from the nightstand "Stay still" his sultry voice commanded, carefully he shred my clothing and discarded the rags.

"Remy's gonna have fun" his teeth captured my over sensitive nipple and rolled it into a hard nub.

"Enough foreplay" he kissed my already bruised lips, from where I was biting off my moans, then holdin' my legs from the back of my knees, he placed one on his shoulder and the other one parallel to my torso.

The sensations that the contact with his flesh was sendin' to my fried brain were unbearable. My aching dick wanted release but the lil'tease Remy wouldn't let me. He'd eased one finger into my puckered hole, since I'm tight as a fucking virgin, it felt as I was bein' ripped in two.

That was until a finger probed my prostate, then the real fun began. A burning sensation from my groin through my abs, all the way up to the rest of my body. When I was stretched and ready he eased himself in, first slowly until he felt my nails trailing down his back, urging him on then his thrusting became harder and faster, raw sex like I love to be fucked.

His shaft was hittin' my spot just as his sacs were slapping my ass. Then his left hand slid to my cock, his long fingers strokin' it, roughly grazin' the skin. His thumb found the slit and poked in, sending a strikin' bolt to my senses.

He thrusted harder as he stroke faster, I knew he wanted both of us to come at the same time, Remy loves that.

"Logan!" the way he cried my name out let me know he was close to his orgasm. And I was right, soon enough his hand tighten the grip on my shaft as climax hit him, triggerin' my own "That was … great"

My claws slit the ropes out to free my hands, as soon as I could I pulled him closer to me. His head on the crook of my shoulder, his auburn hair franed over my broad chest, his fingers playin' with the hot cum on my stomach "I love the taste of you" the teaser Remy gathered some of my own cum on his fingers and the licked them off clean.

Entwinin' our fingers and resting them on my chest, I pulled the covers "Love ya darlin', get some sleep" and with that we drifted off.



2 weeks later
Wednesday, 6:45 am

Shit! My stomach rolled once, then I felt the urge to throw up my supper. Didn't Hank gave me those stupid shots so I wouldn't get sick? Then why the hell I feel like I've just fought Creed, Apocalypse AND Magneto?!?!?!

"Logan, where r y' cher?" oh, my sweet stupid lover is home after a mission.. damn him! I'm on my knees in front of the porcelain bowl, when he peeks on "Cher, what's wrong?" I can smell the concern on him, he's worried but right now I don't give a fuck.

"Urgh!!" … again, I throw up and I gotta tell ya, it's the worst feeling in the world. Your insides feel like they've been tearing apart and your throat feels on fire. I hear water running from the faucet "Relax, don' force y'rself" he's gently strokin' my back and cleaning my face with a wet towel.

The soothing strokes accomplish their task, I'm relaxed and soon enough the sickness fades a bit "Wash up an go back to bed" his lips kissed my forehead before stepping out of the bathroom.

I wash my face and brush my teeth, the reflection on the mirror scares me. Bags under my eyes, my beard has grown so much, there are no horns in my hair .. and I've gained weight "Time for workout" I pat my belly "But after a nap" I head for my bed and lie down unceremoniously on it.

Later in the afternoon, after downing three bowls of Jean's chilies, one coke (Remy kept slapping my hand each time I tried to grab a beer … weird), two plates of mashed potatoes and several slices of apple pie, I made my way to the Danger Room.

"Where r y' goin' homme?

"Danger Room, I need to keep in shape"

the minute I said those words, Remy's alien eyes grew wide and I swear, they went all black "Non, non, y' look sexy with your small pooch" he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck "Real sexy" he purred and I forgot the weight I put up with.



Friday, 7:10 am

Jesus! Not again … once .. twice … shit! I can't believe I'm sick again. Damn chilies! Damn Jean! … Damn Remy!

He's kneeling down next to me, his long fingers running through my hair "Sorry `bout this cher" … I throw up again, the last remains of supper "Why? Ya didn't a thing"

Once I'm spent, he pulls me on an embrace, right there on the bathroom's floor "Remy why r ya cryin'?"

He doesn't answer me, he just keeps stroking my back and telling me everything is gonna be fine. What's wrong with him?

Again in the afternoon, I ate like a pig, more than the usual. Maybe that's why I'm getting a bit full in the middle. And Remy keeps helping me from drinking any alcohol nor smoking for that matter.

The next morning Hank asked me for a blood sample "For research purposes" he said. Research purposes? My ass!! The guy just loves to torture me.

Oh, and I'm getting these mood swings, they're quite scary. Jubilee asked me to pass her the salad and what do I do? "Get the fuck up and pick it up yourself, you little brat" I yelled in front of the whole mansion.

Everyone looked at me as if I were a damn sentinel, hey, even I felt strange. Then the weirdest part, my eyes watered and I don't mean a little … I mean a whole lot. I ran to my room and lock myself in it, threw myself on the bed and cried like a baby "What's the matter with me?"



Wednesday 7:30 am

Alright! It's official, I'm sick. I've spent the last week throwing my guts out and the mood swings are getting worse.

The phone rings "Logan, can you come to my office with Remy?" Hank asks and I tell Remy, who's cleaning the faucet from my vomit. God help his soul!

"Rem, Hank want to see us" his face has a contorted expression "Why?" he asks me while he grabs his jacket and mine, I shrug as an answer and head for the torture chamber, also known as the Laboratory.

When we got there hank has a stock of files so big, it would have made Moira jealous "So, wha's going on? His blue brows frowns and he was tapping his pen on the desk.

He motioned us to sit down "Has Remy told you?" his question startled me "What?"

Both men looked at each other, McCoy sighed and continued "We did a little experiment on you, my friend, and Remy gave his consent. Now, I know you never asked for this but, as soon as we ran some tests we can undo the process"

… What? " bub, I didn't get a word you said. Speak English"

"Cher, I signed up for a test, some kind of experiment. And, well … you're pregnant"

.::Thud::.

"McCoy! Get water!"

Remy has me up again, this time I'm lying on the examination table, Henry is placing wet cloths on my forehead, and I'm laughing … hard "I had a weird dream, you told me I was pregnant. It's kinda funny coz… it's fuckin' impossible… weird, isn't it?" my lover's face was pale and Beast's was unreadable "Tell me it was a dream" I tried to sound menacing, but it came out as a plea. I was literally begging.

"Please…" I begged again.

Remy's hand found mine "I'm sorry mon amour, but don't worry hank will fix it" there was a bit of disappointment on his voice but also understanding. I couldn't have a baby and he knew it.

"I can't believe ya'd do something like this" my harsh voice broke the awkward silence

"Sorry cher, I thought you would like to have a lil' bub and since I can't .."

.. that feeling .. damn! It was overwhelming "Why you can't and I do?"

Remy's voice dropped to a whisper and hank quietly left the room "Essex … he … made sure I couldn't. Henry told me there's a safe spot right below your stomach that can be connected to your blood stream, so the kid will be fed if necessary … Sinister tore me up so much, my body wouldn't resist the connection nor hold up for the baby"

The new found knowledge of what that sick fuck did to my lover outraged me, I tried to get mad, to tear the lab down, to yell … do something, but instead I felt my eyes stingin' with ushed tears and I couldn't do more than cry my eyes out.



END