Title: All I want for Christmas…

Authors: Creed Cascade and TJ

Fandom: X-Men

Pairing: Logan (Wolverine)/Remy LeBeau (Gambit)/Scott Summers (Cyclops)

Rating: NC-17

Status: new

Archive: If you want it, go ahead. Just knock me upside the head and let me know.

Feedback: creed_cascade@hotmail.com and TazzyJan@aol.com

Other websites: http://insaneasylum.slashfanfiction.com

Disclaimers: We have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy. You don't ask where we get these strange plots starring mysteriously familiar
characters, and we won't tell you that I make no money, only deliriously happy satisfaction. Very hush-hush.

Notes: Written for Nell's Christmas challenge.

Summary: Somethings are little easier to get for Christmas than others.


All I want for Christmas…
By Creed Cascade and TJ


Sometimes being part of the X-Men was boring. Between the adventures and blowing things up, living in a school was boring for Remy LeBeau. He was expected to be on his best behaviour and be a proper “role model” for the children. He hated it. He would never admit it, but he like being a brat and enjoyed being the centre of attention. Remy was so bored that he had stolen some of Rogue black nail polish and was painting his nails. It was at least something different to occupy his time.

He was tucked into the corner of the rec room where no one would really notice him. Okay, Wolverine would, but nobody else. He liked the corner. It was shadowy enough to hide in and still let him observe whoever else might be in the room. At the moment, his current target was one Scott Summers.

Scott was grading papers of all things and kept scowling at the papers. Whatever it was must be really bad. Even when Cyclops was supposed to be off the clock, he was always doing something.

Remy grinned slightly as he watched Scott work. He had to admit he was intrigued by the man. He had never met anyone quite like the enigmatic leader of the X-Men and he found himself wanting to know more. But then he sighed softly to himself, knowing he wouldn’t have Scott Summers or anyone else. He was Rogue’s cast off and even though they weren’t going out anymore, she didn’t like anyone playing with anything or anyone she considered hers. No one would be willing to risk her wrath, even if Remy showed an interest in them.

Remy always hated being alone over the holidays. They were depressing enough without watching all the couples under the mistletoe. He looked again at Scott and wondered how he was faring this holiday season. It had to be hard, seeing Jean and not being with her.

Without looking up from his papers, Scott was the first to speak. “How long are you going to be sulking in the corner, Gambit?”

"Gambit not sulking," Remy replied, tightening the cap on the nail polish and slipping it into his pocket.

Scott marked a large F in red pen on the top of the paper and commented, “Then why are you hiding in a dark corner?”

"I like to watch de people," Remy replied honestly. "Be surprised what you can find out when nobody know you're der."

“Well, come out of the shadows,” Scott said. “If you’re bored, I have some pitiful excuses for papers you can read.”

Remy paused, surprised by the offer. "You'd let me grade de papers?" he asked, coming out of his corner and approaching Scott.

“I’d have the final say, but yes, I’ll take all the help I can get right now,” Scott sighed and put down his red pen. “It’s not like they’re going to get A+’s anyways. I swear to God they don’t listen to a single word I say.”

Remy sat down beside him, careful not to sit too close. He didn't want to put the man off. Picking up the next paper in the pile, he grimaced as he read the title. "Der kids," he said. "Dey don't care about stuff like dis. Dey got no idea what de real world is like. To dem, it's still all play time."

“They need to understand that knowledge is the key to strength,” Scott quoted something Charles had told him more than once. “I know you’re not as dense as you play, Remy.”

"I might know dat, cher, but de little ones, dey don't," Remy explained, pleased that Scott had seen past his ignorant front. "Even wit' de lives dey had, dey still don't get it. Be a real shame if dey did."

“Would you consider coming into class sometime?” Scott asked, marking a D on another paper.

"Sure," Remy said a bit hesitantly. "Don't know what dis dumb Cajun gonna tell de little ones, but Remy do it if you want him to."

Scott looked up from the paper he was reading to look Remy in the eye. “Don’t call yourself dumb. I know you’re smart and I think the kids will listen to you. They said you were cool.”

"Dey t'ink you're pretty cool yourself," Remy said, surprised once again by Scott. "Dey jus' afraid to say it to your face. De older ones, dey know what you do. Dey respect dat. You're a good man, Scott." Remy laid his hand over Scott's as he said the last, hoping like hell he wasn't overstepping himself.

Scott was very unemotional day to day. One of the things he strove for more than anything else for was respect and it felt good to know someone respected him. He loved Jean, but he felt she didn’t respect him anymore. She claimed his role as leader and loyalty to Charles took precedence over his relationship with her. Scott didn’t take his hand away from Remy’s.

“I know you borrow books from Xavier’s library,” Scott said, seeming ignoring Remy’s previous comments.

"I like to read," Remy shrugged. He tightened his grip on Scott's hand slighly, curving his fingers around almost as if he were holding it. "Can get kinda boring around here sometimes."

“You’re not thinking of leaving, are you?” Scott asked suddenly. He knew how the Cajun craved excitement and didn’t want to lose him… as a team member, he quickly added in his own thoughts.

"Remy not goin' anywhere, cher," Remy replied softly. "Gots too many reasons to stick around." Namely the man sitting beside him whose hand he was currently almost holding.

“Thanks,” Scott muttered. “You’ll be sticking around for the holidays?”

"Got no place else to go," Remy said sadly. "Would love to see my Poppa but dis boy can't go back to N'awlins. What about you? You staying here for de holidays?"

“Yes, I’ll be staying with the children who can’t or won’t return home,” Scott said. “Jean will be out scouting for new mutants. Would you believe that more mutant teenagers start their powers during the Christmas season than any other time of the year? Hank says it has something to do with the stress of the holidays triggering hormones.”

"Poor t'ings," Remy said. "Hard enough ending up like us wit'out it ruinin' der Christmas. You, uh, you mentioned Jeanie. She gonna be stayin' wit' you over de holidays?"

“No, she says it’s better to stay in New York,” Scott said. “Jean says that being in the closest major metropolitan area will allow her to be closer to any children who manifest their powers.”

"Dat wasn't exactly what I was askin', cher," Remy said softly. He squeezed Scott's hand and looked at him carefully. "What Remy want to know is, you and Jeanie still together?"

“She wants to be friends,” Scott blurted out softly. He hadn’t told anyone else this. “Said she needed space.”

"Damn women," Remy muttered. "You're better off wit'out her. Rogue, she gave me de same line, only not quite as sweet as your Jeanie put it. Guess we both alone dis Christmas."

“Alone is all relative,” Scott answered cryptically. “I’ll be with the kids… Charles… you…”

"Got dat one right." Remy moved his thumb back and forth, slowly stroking the back of Scott's hand. So far the man hadn't minded anything he'd done. He was finding it hard to take things so slowly but he was still nervous of scaring Scott off.

Scott moved his hand and in turn grabbed Remy’s hand. “You painted your nails.”

"You like it?"

“It’s different,” Scott answered, running his fingertips over the nails. “I think I like different.”

"Scotty..." Remy said softly. "You... you sure about dis?" He wanted more than anything to kiss the other man but he needed to know that Scott wasn't going to deck him for it.

“I’m not sure about anything anymore,” Scott answered him truthfully. It wasn’t like he had suddenly woken up gay or just noticed Remy LeBeau in this exact moment. Neither had he driven Jean away with this dark, hidden secret. The truth was, people changed and Scott had changed.

"Fair enough," Remy replied. Taking a deep breath, he leaned forward and kissed Scott lightly on the lips. He didn't try to push, simply kissing him and pulling back to gauge his reaction.

When Remy pulled away, he only got a fraction of an inch away before Scott’s hand shot out to pull him back in by his hair. His hand fisted into Remy’s hair as he deepened the kiss.

Remy opened his mouth to Scott's kiss, moaning slightly. He squeezed the hand he still held tightly, wanting to keep Scott anchored to him any way he could. He could feel his body responding to the kiss and he was helpless to stop it as a strong, firm tongue invaded his mouth.

Scott didn’t know if this was the right thing to do and that’s why he loved it. Dating Jean had been the right thing to do. Scott had always been following the path people expected him to. The Cajun was the least likely person most people would think he would hook up with.

Remy let Scott lead the kiss, not knowing how experienced he was with men. He didn't mind sitting back and letting Scott run the show. He rather liked the feel of the man's strong hand at the back of his neck holding him close as their tongues slid back and forth.

When Scott pulled away, he rested his forehead against Remy’s looking so very close to the red on black eyes. “Your eyes are very beautiful,” he whispered.

"Oh, cher," Remy whispered, still caught up in the kiss they'd shared. He took a deep breath, trying to steady himself and push his arousal back down. He hadn't meant to get so excited but kissing Scott had been incredible and he was still reeling from it.

Scott didn’t like to rush into things unplanned. He liked to control things and he had a sneaking suspicion that Remy was more a follower. “Would you like to watch a movie with me?” Scott asked. He thought it was best to “date” Remy and show him he wasn’t just out for sex.

Remy chuckled softly, touched that Scott was asking him out. "Yeah," he replied. "You wanna go out or you wanna watch something here?" Personally he would rather stay in, but staying at the school had its disadvantages, too.

“I have a DVD player in my rooms,” Scott noted.

"Now dat sounds like a plan. You got a movie in mind or you want Remy to go get us one?" He knew Scott still had papers to grade. The man took all of his jobs very seriously and Remy didn't want to interfere with that.

“How about The Fast and the Furious?” Scott suggested. “I just bought it.”

Remy was surprised and pleased. He had pegged Scott for the more... intellectual... movies. He was glad he was wrong, though he had a feeling Scott had purchased that particular movie for the cars. "Sounds great," he said. "You, uh, want me to help you finish dis up first?"

“This can wait,” Scott sighed. “I need a break and there’s nothing like fast cars to do that.” What he didn’t say was that he had also bought the movie for the relationship between the leading men, but Remy didn’t need to know that.

Remy grinned and helped Scott gather up the papers. He felt a bit giddy. The sudden turn things had taken was exciting and at the same time nerve wracking. He didn't want to screw this up. This might be the only chance he got.

They ended up back in Scott’s suite. Officially, he didn’t live with Jean and never had because she preferred to keep up appearances for the sake of the students. Scott turned down the lights, justifying that it was the best way to watch the movie and then sat on the couch.

Remy sat beside him, close enough so that their knees brushed together. He had made sure to thumb the lock when they closed the door, not wanting to take the chance on a student just walking in. Not that he thought one would, but better safe than sorry.

Remy almost lost it when Scott actually yawned and placed his arm along the back of the couch. Scott must not have gone on a lot of dates in his time and Remy thought it was cute as hell.

Remy leaned toward him, settling against his side. As the movie played, he brought his hand to rest on Scott's thigh. He simply set it there, not trying to do any more than that, and waited for Scott to make the next move.

Scott for his part started to play with Remy’s hair. He loved to play with hair and most of the time Jean had hers pulled back in a bun or ponytail.

"Dat feels good," Remy whispered, leaning into the touch even more. He was getting hard again and knew he should move away but he couldn't seem to make himself do it. It felt too good to be cozied up to this man to pull away.

Scott’s hand started to massage Remy’s scalp and then moved down to massage his neck. He turned his head and whispered, “Do you like to be touched, Remy?”

"Oui. Remy like dat a lot," he replied. He squeezed Scott's thigh, rubbing lightly, aware of the intimate location. He longed to pull Scott into another kiss but he wanted to let the other man make the first move.

Scott clamped his hand lightly on Remy’s neck and started to pull him into his lap. “C’mere.”

Remy went willingly, opening his mouth to Scott's kiss once more. He moaned when he felt that tongue caress his own again. His cock quickly hardened but he was enjoying the taste and feel of his new soon-to-be lover too much to care.

Scott’s hands were wandering all over Remy’s body now and settled on Remy’s ass. It had been a long time since he’d made love to Jean and his body had a mind of its own now that he had a warm, willing and very seductive partner in his lap.

Remy ended up straddling Scott on the couch. His hands were wrapped in the man's hair as he kissed his mouth ferociously. It had been too damn long for him as well and his body was more than willing. Luckily he could feel that Scott was just as ready as he was and Remy ground his hips down slightly, rubbing his cloth covered erection against Scott's.

It was moving so fast, but Scott didn’t care. He just wanted to touch Remy and pushed the man’s shirt up to get at his pants. “I want you,” Scott moaned softly.

"Want you, too, cher," Remy replied huskily. He felt like he was ready to explode. Scott couldn't get into his pants fast enough to suit Remy. At the back of his mind, however, he wondered if things weren't moving too fast, especially for Scott. Summoning all the willpower he had, Remy pulled away from Scott. "You sure about dis, Scotty? Don' wan' you regrettin' dis."

Scott took a deep breath and pulled away. “You know this means things are over between me and Jean, right? I can’t… I can’t let this be a one time thing.”

"Same with me and Rogue," Remy told him. "Dis... don't wan' dis to just be sex. Feel more dan dat for you."

Scott moved his hand down to grasp Scott’s cock. “What exactly do you feel for me?”

"Scotty, please..." Remy groaned, thrusting up helplessly into Scott's touch. "Can't t'ink when you do dat."

“You can think,” Scott insisted, continuing to stroke. “Tell me what you think of me.”

"Oh God..." Remy gasped then forced himself to think. "Respect you. More dan anyt'ing, I respect you. Admire you. T'ink you're beautiful. And sexy as hell. Smart, too. Smarter dan dis ol' Cajun, dat's for sure."

“Don’t put yourself down anymore,” Scott commanded, squeezing the head of Remy’s cock lightly to emphasize his point.

Remy gasped and thrust forward, unable to stop himself. He was going to cum in his pants if Scott didn't stop soon. From the look on Scott's face, he had a feeling the other man might just enjoy that. "Oh fuck, Scotty... so damn sexy... especially like dis..."

“I’m not the one who’s sexy,” Scott denied. “It turns me on so much that you liked to be touched like this.”

"Can't get enough of bein' touched," Remy said. "Scotty... gonna cum if you don' stop."

“I want you to cum,” Scott decided without pausing his strokes.

Remy bit his lip, gripping Scott's shoulders hard. He was thrusting into Scott's hand now, straining for release. He didn't care that he'd be cumming in his pants, something he normally would have found humiliating. This was Scott and he trusted him.

Scott felt Remy shudder against his chest and felt a sense of power that he had never had before. Remy was open to him in a way Jean had never been. He petted Remy’s head and said something he never would have said to Jean, “I’m still hard.”

Remy shuddered again at Scott's words. Before the other man could stop him, Remy pulled away and slid to his knees. He rubbed his face against the bulge in Scott's pants, enjoying the scent and feel of him.

“Do it… please,” Scott begged. Everything was spiraling beatifically out of control.

Remy didn't have to be asked twice. With quick hands he undid Scott's pants and pulled his hard cock free. He took a moment so simply enjoy the sight of it and the heavy weight of it in his hand, then he was moving forward and sucking the head into his mouth.

Scott Summers wasn’t a man to over exaggerate, but this was the best blowjob of his life. The strength of suction Remy used was perfect and his enthusiasm was flawless. Scott groaned loudly and flopped his head back on to the back of the couch and just let himself go.

Remy sucked him in deeply, not stopping until his nose pushed into the wiry hair at Scott's groin. For once in his life he was glad for his upbringing. From the sounds Scott was making, he was loving Remy's ministrations, making the Cajun smile around the flesh in his mouth.

Scott came far before he was ready with a loud moan and his hands still buried in Remy’s hair. When Remy tried to pull away, Scott made a protesting sound and tried to keep him there. Remy had little choice but to swallow as Scott held him in place. He did so, wringing another moan from Scott as his mouth tightened around the softening cock. Resting his head on Scott's thigh, he continued to suckle lightly, enjoying the intimate contact.

“M’sorry,” Scott murmured, not sounding very sorry at all.

Remy frowned and pulled away enough to let Scott slip from his mouth. "Sorry for what, cher?" he asked, suddenly worried. It was his experience that when formerly straight men realized their mistake they were normally much more violent than Scott appeared to be. Still, Remy wondered if this would be where Scott told him thanks, but no thanks.

“Sorry for making you swallow,” Scott murmured again and then smiled at Remy. He moved his hand to Remy’s face and traced his lips.

Remy smiled in relief and kissed Scott's fingers. "Nothin' to be sorry about," he told him. "Remy don' mind swallowin' for you."

“I’m new at this, you know,” Scott told him. Liking the way that Remy was looking up at from the floor.

"Seemed like you knew what you were doin'. Sure made dis boy feel good." Remy leaned forward and kissed Scott's soft cock. He knew it was too soon for a reaction, he simply wanted to feel it against his lips. His past lovers had never let him be so intimate, especially after they'd gotten off. Even Rogue hadn't liked to be held very much.

“Same goes here,” Scott told Remy. “I know this is probably too soon, but ah, want to spend the night? We could re-watch The Fast and The Furious.”

Remy thought about it, very nearly saying yes. In the end, though, he knew they needed at least a little while to think things over. Not to mention the fact that he needed to tell Rogue while Scott needed to tell Jean. He and Rogue might be in the off again phase of their relationship but he felt he owed her the courtesy of the news coming from him. Besides, the last thing either he or Scott wanted was a nasty scene over the breakfast table.

Scott pushed Remy’s head onto his thigh and started to caress his hair again. He took the silence and closeness for a yes, not wanting be alone again. “I’ll start the movie again.”

"Scotty..." Remy said, hating to disappoint the man. "You sure we should do dis? I mean, de girls... we ain't said nothin' to dem yet." If Scott wanted him to stay Remy knew he couldn't leave. He already cared far too deeply for the other man to risk hurting him.

“Shush, the movie is starting,” Scott said quietly, tugging gently on Remy’s ear. Sometimes he didn’t want to always do the right thing. He’d deal with the aftermath in the morning. Maybe, if he were lucky, he would find someone to protect them from the wrath of Jean and Rogue…

Remy closed his mouth and moved back up onto the couch beside Scott. He'd been tempted to stay on the floor between the man's legs but hadn't. Another time, he told himself and settled down to watch the show.

After the movie was done, Scott tried to make conversation to make Remy stay. “You know, Dom reminds me of Wolverine.”

"Yeah," Remy grinned. "Big and bad on de outside and a big softie underneath. Not to mention cute."

“I’m not sure cute would be the exact word to describe Logan,” Scott laughed. “How about primal?”

Remy felt the subtle change in Scott as he spoke of Logan. He wasn't surprised. He was similarly attracted to the man. Sometimes, though, Logan scared him, which was why Remy had never gone after the man. "Primal's good," Remy agreed. "Tell you de truth, Logan scares me sometimes."

“There’s no reason to be scared of Logan,” Scott assured Remy. “I’ve seen him with the children… he really does have a soft side and he may be an asshole sometimes, but he is very loyal.”

"Not scared of Logan so much as de Wolverine. Logan, he alright, but de Wolverine, he can be scary." Remy hoped he wasn't screwing up by mentioning Logan. He could feel Scott's desire increase the more they talked about him. While he wasn't an insecure man, this was all still so new.

“He’s just alone…” Scott said in Logan’s defence. He and Logan weren’t exactly friends, but he had developed a certain understanding with the man. Logan was intriguing, dependable and protective of the team in a way that Scott depended on.

"You don't have to stick up for him," Remy said softly. "Remy know you got feelings for him. Won't say nothin' bad about him."

“He’s a good man,” Scott said and then added. “So are you. And instead of you calling him cute, we should be calling you cute.”

Remy brushed aside the complement, used to them from women and men alike. He had something very important he had to ask Scott and prayed it didn't end things before they'd even had a chance to begin. "Scotty... can I ask you somethin'?"

“Yeah?”

"Dese feelings you got for Logan... how deep they go?"

“Feelings?” Scott repeated back slowly. “I didn’t say anything about feelings…”

"Remy not stupid," the Cajun said. "Can feel how much you care about him. De more we talk about him, de more... excited... you get."

“I wasn’t lying about anything I said to you or about what we did…” Scott insisted.

"I didn't say you lied. I know you tol' me de truth. But dat don' mean you ain't got feelings for him."

“Logan isn’t my friend…”

"Scotty, if not'ing else, be honest with me," Remy implored.

“Really, he isn’t my friend,” Scott told him truthfully. “I don’t know what he is to me… When I get around him, I… I, don’t know…”

"It's okay," Remy smiled. "Maybe we figure it out together den."

“What, we’re going to seduce Logan in a threesome with us,” Scott laughed nervously.

"You never know, cher," Remy said, grinning wickedly. "Sure is a hot thought, ain't it?"

*

A week or so later…

“How do you know he’s even interested in men?” Scott asked Remy. They were currently watching him work out in the gym and he was shirtless and all sweaty.

"Remy an empath, cher. Can tell when Logan gets excited."

“And when does he get most excited?”

"Whenever he watches you," Remy said softly. He knew he was playing with fire. He could very well end up being the odd man out. He told himself it wouldn't be anything new if he was but inside he knew it would devastate him. He cared a great deal for Scott. He didn't want to lose him.

“And not even in the least for you?” Scott asked doubtfully.

"A little bit maybe," Remy admitted. "But not like he does for you. T'ink dat's why he went after Jeanie like he did. He really wanted you."

“That’s a screwed up way of looking at it,” Scott muttered, but his eyes were still locked on Logan as the man easily bench pressed three hundred pounds for a warm up.

Remy simply shrugged. He turned his attention back to Logan, enjoying the sight of him. Logan was beautiful, in his own way, and Remy never tired of watching the man. As they watched, he began to pick up a subtle change in Logan and knew the man had noticed them. "Showtime, cher," he whispered to Scott quickly.

“Are you sure part of your powers aren’t to drive a sane man mad?” Scott asked, not sure why had agreed to the plan in the first place.

"You never know," Remy whispered. He squeezed Scott's hand reassuringly and waited for Logan to acknowledge them. Maybe they'd get lucky and the man would simply ignore them. He did it with the students all the time.

“What are you two little girls giggling about over there for?” Logan grunted, completing another set of reps.

Scott stiffened, flushing at Logan's remark. He suddenly felt very foolish and would have simply left if Remy hadn't had a death grip on his hand. "I was just commenting to Remy about the foolishness of lifting weights without a spotter," Scott shot back.

“Ain’t got nothin’ that won’t heal,” Logan grunted. “But thanks for the concern.”

"Healing from a broken neck is a hell of a price to pay just to keep from asking for help," Scott replied. In truth, he really was concerned. Oh, he knew Logan couldn't get killed but he didn't like to see the man hurt. Especially not by something so easily prevented.

Logan hoisted the weight onto the holder and sat up right on the bench. He mopped at his brow and then sniffed the air like was his habit every once in awhile. He smelled both men, but more strangely, he smelt Remy on Scott and vice versa. His face was blessed with a scowl and he started to growl lightly in confusion.

Remy took a step back, pulling at Scott. Like he had told Scott the other day, he trusted Logan, it was the Wolverine that he wasn't entirely comfortable around. After all, it was Remy's experience that when grown men started to growl they were not pleased.

“Freeze,” Logan snapped and got up from the bench. What Scott and Remy hadn’t figured into their elaborate plan of seduction was the seduction of Logan’s senses. While they had planned to touch him, maybe even flatter him, the scent on each other was far more effective than anything else could have been.

Both men froze at Logan's sharp command. Remy glanced toward the door, trying to judge if they could make it or not. He didn't think they could and he knew running would only piss the Wolverine off. Swallowing thickly, he clung tightly to Scott's hand and waited.

“Ya smell good,” Logan said in a husky voice, starting to circle them.

"You... you can smell us?" Scott asked. The thought that Logan could smell them... could smell their arousal... sent a bolt of desire right through Scott. He felt his cock start to harden in his pants as he watched Logan circling them.

“Yeah, can smell ya all over each other,” Logan confirmed. “Can smell other things, too.”

"Like what?" Scott asked. He was encouraged by Logan's response and more turned on than he could remember. He glanced at Remy and saw the trepidation on his face but he wasn't about to back down now. Not that Logan would let them anyway.

“Your cock,” Logan answered simply, his scowl turning into a leer.

Scott felt said cock twitch painfully hard in his pants, his hand automatically going to source of his pain. He squeezed the bulge of flesh, unmindful of the two men watching him. "L-Logan..." he began then hesitated.

“And I can smell you, too,” Logan said, turning to gaze a Remy. “Ya got your claim on him, don’t ya boy?”

"Oui," Remy replied steadily. He did have his claim on Scott and he wouldn't deny it. But he knew Scott wanted this so he pushed aside his pride for the moment. "But dat don' mean it's exclusive."

“What sorta game you playin’ at?” Logan asked, licking his lips and stepping a little closer to Remy. The boy had always intrigued him and he felt a kinship with him on the simple basis that they both had shaded pasts.

"No game," Remy replied. "Scotty wants you. I want to make him happy." It was as simply as that to Remy, though he failed to mention that a small part of him wanted Logan, too.

“Do ya wanna make me happy too, boy?” Logan asked, reaching out and touching Remy’s face.

Remy nodded. He did want to make Logan happy. He knew the older man had had little happiness in his long life and Remy wanted to change that. He squeezed Scott's hand tightly as he waited for Logan's next move.

“Sometimes happiness is best taken when ya can get it,” Logan answered, his leer turning into a classic Wolverine smile that showcased his fangs.

"Den I guess dis means you be takin' Scotty now," Remy replied softly. He pulled Scott toward them, intending to hand him over to Logan. He was surprised that he wasn't more worried. He still had his misgivings but he genuinely wanted Scott to be happy. Maybe this was what love was really supposed to feel like.

“Ya gotta work on his self esteem, Cyke,” Logan made a tsking sound. “No reason he should be thinking he’s second best to no one.”

"I know," Scott said, reaching out and stroking Remy's cheek. "We haven't been together long. I think he's still worried this is all going to end. It's not, though, Remy. We won't let it."

“Hey, Remy’s not some sorta kid,” Remy huffed and glared at both Logan and Scott sulkily.

"Sorry, Rems," Scott smiled. "I know you're not a kid. Trust me, we wouldn't be together if I didn't."

For his part Logan just raised an eyebrow. Neither Scott or Remy were children, but they were young to him. They needed someone to watch over them, especially considering their bad choice in women. Even if this was the last time he fooled around with them, he planned to be watching over them carefully.

Scott moved forward until he was right up against Remy. He held his lover to him and stared into his demon eyes. He wished, not for the first time, that Remy could look into his own as well. "You are not second best. To anyone."

“Just cause ya want somethin’, doesn’t mean we gotta go through with this,” Logan said, watching the two younger men.

"Non," Remy said softly. He could feel Scott's sincerity as well as Logan's. It was a new feeling for him, to be first in someone's life. "Scotty wants dis and I want him to have it."

So Scott was looking out for Remy and Remy was looking out for Scott, but who was looking out for both of them? They were both fresh from a break ups with very powerful and scary women. “Let’s take this back to my rooms, eh?” Logan said. Back to his territory, were they would be under his protection.

"Sure t'ing, cher," Remy smiled. He considered leaving Scott and Logan alone but only briefly. He could give this to Scott if he was there, but he didn't think he could handle it if he had to imagine what was going on.

They walked in silence down the halls until Logan shooed them into his rooms. “Got myself a king sized mattress,” Logan noted with a happy leer.

"Good," Scott replied, pulling Remy into the room and toward the large bed. "Gives us more room to play." He kissed Remy hard on the mouth, wanting to both reassure his young lover and to stake his claim in front of Logan once more. He didn't understand it, but Logan always managed to bring out the more... primal side of his nature.

“Don’t worry,” Logan said, when he saw the possessive display. “He’s all yours after this is over. I don’t do relationships very well.” The truth was, he just did sex. Anyone he loved or who loved him had a tendency to end up dead. Being the occasional third party to a two sided relationship didn’t bother him.

Remy felt the bittersweet longing Logan felt. It wasn't much, just a trace really, but it was enough, especially coming from Logan. He pulled back from Scott and looked at the other man. "Don' t'ink any of us do relationships very well. Remy sure don't."

“Relationship have to start somewhere,” Scott added and turned to Logan this time. “Sticking around is usually the best step and you seemed to have managed that so far.”

Logan shook his head. "You boys don't want me. You just think you do. But right now, I'm willin' to take what I can get."

This slight crack in the Logan’s armour showed vulnerability to Remy. This wasn’t the Wolverine, this was the man Logan. Now it was Remy who stepped closer to Logan. “Can Remy kiss ya, cher?”

Logan didn't reply, he simply reached out and pulled the Cajun to him. He covered Remy's mouth, dominating the kiss, and shoved his tongue inside. It had been too damn long for Logan and the kid tasted better than he had any right to.

Scott had been a little controlling, but nothing like this. Logan was a pure force to be reckoned with and Remy melted against the large man, whimpering softly with closed eyes. Scott eyed the pair as they continued to kiss. His hand went down to the bulge in his pants and he squeezed himself. Logan and Remy looked hot together and Scott longed to be on the receiving end of one of Logan's kisses.

Remy sensed Scott’s desire and pulled away from Logan. “Scotty wants some, too,” he panted.

Logan grinned, his canines showing, and held out his hand to Scott. He didn't let go of Remy, however. He simply moved him to the side to make room for Scott. "Come and get it then," Logan said to Scott, the challenge in his voice clear.

Scott scowled a little back at Logan and stepped forward until he was pressed against Logan. He had every intention of dominating the kiss to show the man he could be controlled as well.

Logan let him go at first, enjoying the novelty of being on the receiving end for once. He could smell the pheromones pouring off all three of them, making his cock even harder. As Scott kissed him, he let his hand wander down to Remy's backside. He rubbed and squeezed the tender flesh, then let his fingers push in hard.

“I’m gonna fuck ya, Cyke,” Logan whispered when he pulled away from the kiss. There was no asking for this. If Scott said no, then he said no.

Scott shuddered at the crude words. That was exactly what he wanted. "Yeah," he managed, his throat suddenly dry.

“Done this before?” Logan asked, pulling away. He already had his shirt off from his workout, so it was only a matter of getting his pants off.

"No," Scott replied honestly. He and Remy hadn't been together that long. They simply hadn't gotten that far yet. He glanced at his lover guiltily. He hadn't even done this with Remy yet and he was telling Logan yes.

“So you’re a virgin?” Logan asked, actually licking his lips.

"In a manner of speaking," Scott said then hesitated. "Remy... are you... okay with this?"

“Yeah, cher,” Remy smiled. “Ya want dis, so Remy fine wit’ it.”

"I love you, Rems," Scott said softly before turning his full attention back to Logan. He could see how aroused the man was. "You like the fact that I've never done this before, don't you?"

Logan stopped moving, in the middle of unbuckling his belt and stared at Scott like he was crazy. “Yeah, of course.”

"Does it make you hot?" Scott asked teasingly as he pulled his shirt over his head.

“I quiver at the thought, Scooter,” Logan answered with a teasing smile.

"Just make sure you don' hurt him," Remy put in. He had moved over to the chair nearest the bed and sat down to watch. "Dis is his first time so you go nice and slow."

Logan could have given another sarcastic remark, but he saw the sincere look on Remy’s normally joking face. “I’ll take care of him real good, kid and get him warmed up for you.”

"Don' worry about me, cher. Jus' make sure you show Scotty a good time." He settled into the chair as far as he could and projected an image of calm understanding.

Logan finished taking off his pants and moved onto the bed. “Want ya to move all fours with your ass facing Remy,” Logan instructed. He wanted the Cajun to loosen Scott up for him and get him connected back into the experience they were sharing.

Confused by the order but still terribly excited, Scott obeyed. His cock was hard and leaking as he knelt on the bed and waited for Logan. He could feel Remy's eyes on him and he shivered, turned on even more by the fact that his lover was watching him act so wantonly.

Logan took out a bottle of lube from his bed side dresser and held it out for Remy to take. “You know what to do, don’t ya?”

"Oui, Remy know," he said carefully. "T'ought you would wan' to do dis."

“You’re a part of this, too,” Logan reminded him. He took Remy’s hand and put the tube into it, then folding Remy’s fingers over it. Then he leaned over and kissed Remy thoroughly. “Don’t argue.”

Remy returned the kiss eagerly and was panting by the time Logan let him go. He squeezed some of the lube out on his fingers and rubbed them together, warming the cold gel before touching Scott with it. "You gon' feel my finger now, cher," he warned.

“Do it,” Scott encouraged, pushing his chest down onto the bed and his ass higher into the air. He wanted to feel Remy in him, getting him ready for Logan.

Remy moaned softly and pushed his finger against Scott's hole. He sank it in slowly, enjoying the feel of his lover's tightness gripping him. He could well imagine what it was going to feel like for Logan to take him this first time.

Logan stood and watched Remy stretch Scott, the entire time stroking his own cock. He could tell when Scott was ready when he was rocking his hips back. Logan moved forward and put his hand onto Remy’s shoulder. The younger man was intently moving three fingers in and out of Scott and startled when Logan touched him.

"Guess he's ready now," Remy said, pulling his fingers free reluctantly. He leaned forward then and placed a soft kiss directly on Scott's loosened hole then slid back in his chair once more.

“You’re gonna have him right after me,” Logan told him. “So be ready, cause I might be the first one to fuck him, but he’s only gonna cum when you’re in him.”

"Non," Remy shook his head. "Dis for you two. You make it good for him, Logan. He be with me anot'er time." Although he was aroused by Logan's idea, he wasn't going to go ahead with it. This was Scott's first time with a man. He was going to be sore as it was. Remy wasn't about to subject him to two men fucking him. He would wait.

“Uh huh,” Logan answered and patted Remy’s cheek. He knew this was Scott’s first time, so he was going to be gentler than he usually was. Scott would want to include Remy and they would both thank him later.

"Mean it, Logan. You concentrate on de two of you. Remy a big boy. He can take care of hisself," Remy told him. He could see Logan wasn't listening to him so he tried a different approach. "Ain't never done dis wit' him before. Want our first time together to be special... not an aftert'ought."

Logan had to stop himself from wincing. Remy’s comment reminded him that this wasn’t some bad porno, but a threesome involved feelings and real people. They all still wanted it, but respect was a big part of it. Logan nodded and turned back to Scott.

Remy settled back into his chair, relieved. As he watched Logan spreading Scott's legs a bit more, he reached down and stroked himself through his pants. He knew it was important that he participate in this at least peripherally.

Logan entered Scott carefully and stopped when only the head of his cock was in Scott. “Breath,” he said, caressing Scott’s back. “Breath through the pain.”

Scott clenched his fists in the bedding and tried to do as Logan said. It hurt. It hurt much more than he had imagined it would. Remy's fingers had felt wonderful but Logan's cock was bigger than Remy's fingers and just the small amount that was in him so far felt like it was going to tear him in two.

Logan waited until Scott loosened a little bit more and pushed into Scott all the way. He closed his own eyes and had to breath deeply to keep himself in control. He wouldn’t let his primal side take over, not matter how much he wanted to let it spill out.

Scott moaned long and loud, the almost guttural sound loud in the otherwise quiet room. Remy moaned in both sympathy and desire. He might not have done this with Scott but he wasn't a virgin. He could easily imagine what it felt like to have Logan's thick cock sliding deep inside him. Pulling his cock free of his pants, Remy began to fist himself slowly, letting the emotions of the other two men flow over him like water.

Logan held Scott’s hips harder and started to pump into him slowly, but the haste spurning him on only a few strokes later. Scott was hot and tight in a way Logan had missed. He could also hear and smell Remy masturbating only a few feet away.

Reaching underneath Scott, Logan took hold of his erection and began to stroke it. He wasn't going to last much longer, not with the feel of Scott all around him and the scent of Remy's pleasure in the air. He needed to make sure Scott came with him.

Scott shuddered under Logan’s touch and groaned loudly when he came. The pain was still there, but now more of a dull, unfamiliar ache that was warring with pleasure. His world didn’t shatter now that he had been fucked by a man, but it certainly was a hell of a lot better in his opinion.

Remy bit his lip to keep from moaning as well as he watched Scott cum. He could feel the emotions coursing through the two men and it was enough to push him over the edge. With a cry, he came, splattering semen over his hand and shirt, his eyes never leaving the pair on the bed.

Scott was collapsed on the bed in a useless puddle when Logan pulled out. “Look’s like he’s out for the count,” Logan laughed softly, then turned to Remy. He grabbed Remy’s hand and started to suck his fingers clean.

"Oh fuck," Remy gasped, his spent cock jerking slightly. In all his imaginings he had never pictured Logan doing that. It was beyond hot and his body tried valiantly to respond to the erotic display.

“It was a good start,” Logan said when he pulled away. “Not really a threesome the way I’ve done them before, cause I actually respect y’all.”

"It was good," Remy said, letting himself be pulled over onto the bed. "Wanted dis for him. He wanted you for a long time. Wanted to make him happy."

“Happy takes a lot of work,” Logan answered. “I like a challenge. You two make a good Christmas present.”

"Den consider yourself challenged, cher," Remy said as he curled up next to Scott. Logan lay down on the other side, keeping Scott safely in the middle. Which, to Remy, was right where he belonged. "Merry Christmas, Scotty."



END.