Title: A Sinister Dream

by LionGoddess

Author: LionGoddes97@cs.com and beta-scythea_spin_dizzy@yahoo.com

Archive: Sure where u want it.

Pairing: Logan/Remy/Sinister

Rating: NC-17

Category: Angst, Violence, Rape, Abuse.

Big warning: Child abuse and sexual assault on underage child.Disclaimer: I do not only any Marvel Comics characters used in this story.

Summary: Remy is having bad dreams and it seems a old friend is behind it.



A Sinister Dream
by LionGoddess


Being a child of the New Orleans streets, Remy had seen many things that most people would never believe or understand. Remy had never told anyone the things he had succumbed to, from being raped to stealing wallets. Now things were starting to catch up to him. Night after night Remy had been having nightmares about his past.

"Non, please, non, stop!" Remy woke in a cold sweat. Looking over, he could see Logan staring at him.

"You and I, we need to talk," Logan growled. "This has gone on long enough." He said placing his hand on Remy's shoulder.

"I'm ok, chere, go on back to sleep, Remy fine." Logan mumbled and turned over facing the nightstand and seeing that it was 1:30 in the morning. "Please, Logan, don't be upset with me."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Logan grumbled and turned back over facing a very drowned Remy, he noticed the scars on Remy's back. Logan traced the scars on the young man's back trying to figure out where and how he got those scars. 'What are you not telling me kid? Let me help you', Logan thought as he started drifting back to sleep.




6:45 a.m.

Logan reached over to touch Remy, who was gone. "I smell you, Cajun, where are you?" Logan said.

He got up and smelled for the scent that led him to a corner where the demon eyes just looked at him. "Come on, Gumbo." As
Logan approached him he smelled something else... fear. "You ok, kid?"

"Please, m'sieur, I'll do what you want, please don't hurt me again. I'll do what you want, please."

Logan picked him up from the floor. Remy was shaking violently in Logan's arms. Placing him on the bed. Remy started to climb towards the backboard. "Sir, what you want done to ya? A blow job or on all fours?"

"Hey wait a damn minute, Remy, its Logan. Snap out of it, kid."

"How you know my name?"

"It's Logan."

"Non, stay away!" Remy screamed. Remy ran passed Logan to the door and downstairs where some of the team were gathered for breakfast.

"Remy, is something wrong?" Ororo asked with concern.

Logan was behind him. "Help me calm him down, Ro!" He grabbed her hand, both chasing after Remy.

"Remy, stop, please before you hurt yourself," Ororo was pleading to Remy. Hearing her voice had clamed him down a little, enough that he hid in a corner away from them.

"Please don't hurt me," Remy repeated over again and again.

Logan tried to cover Remy with a blanket, but he flinched when Logan tried to grab him. After Ororo calmed Remy down a little further, Logan carried him to Professor X's office.

"Chuck!" Logan shouted as he ran in the office with Remy in his arms.

The professor nodded to Logan. "I know, Logan. Please place him down on the couch." //Remy, please let me in.//

//Please, m'sieur, don't!//

//My god, child, what is going on in your head?//

//Non, stay away!//

"Professor, are you ok?" Ororo asked with a concerned look.

"Fine, but Remy on the other hand..."

"I know he isn't himself, Professor." Ororo stated.
All three looked over to see Remy shaking violently with his head on his knees. //Don't shut me out, Remy.// The professor had gained access into his mind.

He was now in New Orleans, at the back of an alley. He saw Remy being chased by a man. To the professor, Remy was no more than 7 or 8 years old.

"Come back here!" the man yelled.

"Leave me alone, non, go way." Remy ran into the dead end alley.

The man at the entrance of the alley blocked the boy in. "Hey I just want to talk to you," the man coming closer to the young boy said.

"Leave me alone!" Remy screamed back.

"You ever sucked off a man before, kid?" the man sneered rubbing the front of his pants.

"Non, leave now!" Remy shouted.

"You ever fucked by one, kid?"

"Non, leave me alone, please!" Remy pleaded.

The man grabbed him and pinned Remy to the ground. "Well, you are about to find out how to. I can't believe I got a virgin, it's going to be fun, kid," the man said.

"Stop, please!"

"If you shut up, I'll leave you something, now be very quite." The man promised as he ripped off Remy's shirt and pants, the boy laid there naked breathing hard under the man.

"Please let this end quickly," Remy pleaded.

"It's going to hurt now, but it will be better soon," the man promised.

The man made Remy get on all fours and then entered the small child with no lube causing great pain. Remy passed out as the man thrust in and out of him until he came.

Professor X put his head down and started crying for the young boy, he also noticed blood coming from between young Remy's legs.

The man looked over the unconscious boy. "You were real good, kid, I'll see you again I bet." The man laughed as he left the alley.

"My god," Professor X whispered.

After an hour or so, Remy woke, gathered what clothes were left and found a hundred-dollar bill. Remy cried, slowly putting his clothes on before walking out of the alley.

"Professor," Ororo called out to him.

"Yes, Ororo."

"How is he?"

"I'm surprised he let me in, I figure it is because he is in this child like state. The information I'm about to give you both is because you two are his closest friends and because I know you all won't betray his trust," the professor calmly stated. "Remy was brutally raped when he was very young, but I believe that this is just the beginning."

Remy was starting to come out from his daze. "What... how did I get here?"

"You ok, Remy?" Ororo asked, she placed her arms around him.

"I'm fine, just a little worn out. I'm leaving now, got to get dressed."

"Hey wait a damn minute, Gumbo." Logan yelled.

"Drop it, Logan, I'm fine!" Remy finally snapped at his lover.

"Remy your memories are resurfacing, we need to discuss this, find a way for you to handle your past so it won't damage your future," Professor pleaded.

"I'll think about it, ok."

*

The following night, Remy was drifting off to sleep and Logan was taking a shower. Suddenly Logan felt a hard on not knowing why. 'I can't believe I'm so horny,' Logan thought. 'Maybe if I jerk off'... and Logan's hand started to palm his cock. 'I'm not coming' and Logan continued for 20 minutes more and nothing.

'I hope Remy doesn't see my hard on', Logan pleaded. Logan draped a towel around his waist, still wanting to get rid of his erection. He looked at the bathroom mirror and saw himself, in the background he saw Remy, watching the young man tossing and turning in the bed.

Logan went into the bedroom to try to wake Remy, but instead jumped on top of a naked Remy. Logan unwrapped his towel, pinned Remy's arms down and started violently kissing Remy on his neck and chest.

Remy started to cry, realizing that his uncontrollable charm power had taken affect on Logan. Remy let Logan do whatever he wanted to do with him. He just prayed for it to be over soon. Logan thrust in and out of him before he finally came, but his healing factor caused him to get hard again and the assault continued for another hour. Remy laid silent in the dark only hearing the heavy breathing from Logan.

Logan woke to find Remy's body battered and bruised. Remy was shaking from Logan's touch. He realized the bruising came from him. "What have I done?" Logan whispered. He turned Remy over and saw his face was covered with bruises, his lips and ears were bitten. His left eye blackened.

Remy placed a hand on Logan's face. "Its ok, chere. I'll heal. I'll cover them up some type of the way. I'm going to take a shower and get dressed."

Logan was still in disbelief, he was so gentle with Remy when they made love. He knew Remy was always forced to have sex and thought it had to hurt for him to please a partner. "I did that to you!" Logan, roaring in anger, stormed out the room.

"It'll be ok." Remy ran into the bathroom, locked the door and examined himself while he was crying.

As Remy entered the bathroom, Logan grabbed his clothes, got dressed and decided to go to the Professor's office to get help, because of his incident with Remy.

"Chuck, can I come in?" Logan asked.

"Yes, Logan, please."

"Chuck, I don't know what I did. I can't believe I raped and beat him like that! It was like I couldn't control myself. I couldn't stop. He just stared at me, he never screamed, just cried. I can't face him. I don't know where he is," Logan said crying.

"I called for him," Professor X said.

"I'll help him and you. It was his charm power; he still can't control it." Professor X said.

*

Two hours later, Remy returned to the mansion still hiding his face, he went to the professor's office.

Logan looked at the door as Remy came in. "I'm so sorry, Remy, I couldn't control myself, I'm so sorry... please forgive me."

"I'm ok, chere, all forgiven." Logan was clearly not convinced. "Professor, I feel you in there, don't, it is not a nice place." Remy stated out loud. "You want to know if it happens again... well it does, before I turned 15. I was always forced into having sex." Remy turned looking at Logan. "It's ok, Logan, you showed me it didn't have to hurt," Remy stated to Logan and the professor. "I'll be ok." Remy starting to rub Logan's shoulders to comfort him. "You want in, Professor, fine."

//Remy, thank you.//

//Sure, whatever, you get to most things I wouldn't let people like you see.//

The professor looks around the room he was in now. A hotel room filled with five men and Remy lying in the bed. He looked to the professor, who saw Remy was drugged.

The men's attention turned to Remy who was naked. Their hands and mouth touching and licking allover the young man brutally. The first man started thrusting in and out of Remy's rectum, another ones shoving his cock into his mouth and the other men were jerking off and relieving themselves on the young man's body. It continued for hours. All the men had a turn in Remy's rectum and his mouth.

//That's enough, Professor. It took weeks for me to recover, some bag lady helped me get well. I just turned 15 and they paid me. I couldn't stop them. To scared to use my powers. I was so scared.//

//Logan loves you,// the professor told him.

//Yes, I know.//

//Let me help you.//
//Not sure. I'm so scared.// Remy broke the link between the professor and him.

"Your nightmares and experiences are interfering in your life and causing your charm power to make Logan react what happen to you so long ago. You only kept the attacks that really hurt you. You have to learn to love, Remy."

"I do. I have Logan."

"No, Remy your love is different. You think sex is love and the only way to get attention."

"That is all I know, but Logan is helping me." He looked at Logan. "What's wrong, chere?"

"I'm moving out!"

"What you mean?"

"Your nightmares turn into the real thing when I'm around. I'm scared I'm going to hurt you again."

"I'm fine, I know you don't mean it. Please don't leave me."

"I suggest you both get some rest, it is very late and, Remy, you must be drained."

"Yeah, a little." Remy confessed.

"Rest and I'll see you two tomorrow."

*

Remy's nightmares started again. This time Sinister was standing over him. "Non, this not happening again." The pain of the attack was so real to him. Sinister had no emotions so he felt nothing of what he was doing unless he was under the charm power. The screams of the young man went unheard. To Remy, Sinister was the least painful attack, at least he used some lube. His cock could have split him wide open. Remy tried to imagine being back at the mansion, New Orleans, even in Logan's arms.

When Remy's nightmare ended he had woke to find Logan had collapsed on him. Remy turned and cried as Logan panted heavily on top of him and continued to stay inside him.

7:45 a.m. and Remy was still up with tears running down his cheeks. Logan woke to find himself on top of his lover and his still hard cock inside of him. Logan pinned him down again, pulling in and out of Remy to get rid of his hard on. Logan came, shouting out Remy's name and finally rolled off of him.

"I... I?" Logan grabbed his pants and left.

"Logan, wait please," Remy wrapped a sheet around himself. "Chere, please, I'm fine."

"You're not fine and I'm not fine either. I keep hurting you, darling." Logan turned and lightly touched his bruised face.

//I need you two to join me in my office, please.// Professor X asked.

"I'll clean up and you go to the professor."

"Fine!" Logan growled. "I'm sorry darling; I'm so sorry I keep hurting you." Logan started crying as he went down the stairs.

"I love you, Logan," Remy whispered.

//It's not ok, Remy. You're punishing yourself for no reason.//

//I'm losing it, professor. Can't control the charmpower like I used too. Since I've been with Logan I've been happy, but I guess happiness doesn't last long.//

//I'll help you, child.// Professor X said with courage.

//I'm scared.//

//Don't be, meet me, I'll see you in 15 minutes. I'm going to go calm Logan down.// The professor broke the link between the two.

"Logan, I believe Remy is right about one thing, every time he is happy, the happiness doesn't last long. It seems as though there might be Sinister tangling in this. Somewhere he is out there controlling him. Keep this between us, ok?" Professor pleaded with Logan.

"Yeah, I'll get that son of a bitch if it's the last thing I do."

Remy arrived shutting the door behind him.

"I decided that I'm going to create a link between Logan and you. I believe he can help you get through this."

"I don't want him to see what's going on in here." Remy said tapping his head. "Please let him in, Remy."

Logan looked at the very tired and bruised young man. He helped him to the couch where he finally slept. Hours went by before Remy's nightmares started again.

"Logan, keep your mind clear, I'm setting the link between the two of you. You ready, Logan?" the Professor asked.

"Ready, Chuck."

Logan was first in a dark room with a beam of light shining on two figures. Too far to see who or what it is, he went closer. He finally saw Remy tied to a wall and Sinister who was violently kissing the young man. Struggling to get free, but no use for the young man. Sinister took his hand and forced Remy's head down to suck him off.

Logan claws shot out like firecrackers. "You son of a bitch, leave him alone." "So it was you. You think I'm going to let him be happy, Wolverine? Please!" Remy, being released from his restraints, continued to suck on Sinister's cock. "Your threats are useless here; he doesn't respond to you, because he thinks your doing this to him. He loves you, so he doesn't fight. His charm power makes him feel lust and love. He's fun to be with, isn't he, Wolverine? I figure the other night you would enjoy your lover more with a little more... brutality. HA-HA-HA," Sinister laughed insanely. "This is what love is to Remy... to satisfy others not himself."

Logan looked at Remy who continued to suck on Sinister. Logan kneeled beside Remy pleading for him to stop. "It's me, darling, Logan." He lightly touched his face. Logan's powers were useless in the dream stage.

Sinister striped Remy down and spitted on him. "He is a street rat, a dog, Logan."

"He is not a dog or a street rat. All his life he was treated like that, I've tried to show him otherwise!" Logan shouted.

"Well then... you beat him, fuck him and degrade him and see if he still stays with you." Sinister placed Remy on all fours. "Well, Wolverine, you ready for the finale?"

He spat inside Remy's rectum and then pushed himself inside of him, grabbing his hips and moving back and forth inside the young man.

Remy stared blankly at Logan, who was still kneeling beside him and lightly touching his face. A tear escape his left eye realizing that Logan was there.

"Hey darling," Logan whispered. "You got to fight him; I can't do it alone." Remy mumbled: "I'm scared, chere."

Sinister was about to reach his climax.

"Just say no, darling. Make him stop."

Remy started to shout out: "STOP, STOP!" A red glow came over Remy's entire body. "Leave me alone, NOW!" All of a sudden, Sinister started burning and finally disappeared. "You hurt me too." Tears trickled out of Remy's eyes. "Everybody has hurt me, you leave to."

The glow continued around him and Logan finally grabbed and hugged him, lightly kissing him on his neck. "Calm own, Remy, please."

The glow became dim. "What... happened?" Remy stated.

"Bad dream ending, darling."

The dark room turned white. Both men were wearing white and just looked at each other. The dream state also gave Logan the opportunity to see Remy's real eye color. They were a soothing blue, like the sea or ocean. Logan took Remy into his arms.

"Your eyes are beautiful either way, demon-like or blue. You're beautiful, darling. Let's go home, I'm going to take you upstairs and put you to bed, sounds good?" Logan asked.

"Yeah!" Remy responded before passing out in his arms.

They both woke up.

"Chere?"

"Yeah I'm right here." As promised, Logan took him upstairs and into bed, which Remy fell asleep in about three minutes later.

No one would see or hear from Remy for about 2 days. The nightmares had finally ended for him. Ororo and Logan checked on him to make sure he was all right.

"Those nightmares really drained him and you, Logan. Why don't you rest as well?" Ororo said.

"I'm fine." Logan grunted.

"You're scared he won't want you after what happened?"

"Yeah," Logan confessed. "He'll hate me, Ro. I hurt him, hell I beat him!"

"It wasn't you, Logan, go to him." She lightly kisses him on the forehead and turned towards the steps. "Go to him!" She hurried to meet the rest of the team for a mission.

Logan, Remy and the professor were the only ones left in the house. Logan armed the house as Remy was coming down the stairs.

"Mon amour, what's going on?"

"No worries, rest, darling."

"Logan!"

"Yeah..."

"I love you! Forget about what happened, lets deal with the now. Logan, I can't remember a whole lot of the things that happened, but I know something happened."

"What do you mean..."

"Don't worry about it."

Logan realized that the professor had decided to erase some of Remy's memory, how or what he did, Logan didn't want to know. When he touched Remy, he flinched a little. "You scared of me, darling?"

"No, Logan, I wanted to ask if you would... hold me! I was nervous to ask you and?"

"...shh." Logan kissed Remy's shaking hand. "Calm down, darling. You tell me want you want me to do to you."

"I don't know what I want from you, Logan. No one ever really asked me except you."

Logan guided Remy back to his room. "I'm going to hold you, darling, being so gentle with you."

'What did the professor do, it seems that something is not right with Remy', Logan thought.

The professor started experiencing something he had not felt in years... he was hard.

"Remy, come here, darling." Escorting him to the bed, taking off Remy's robe. "You're beautiful!" Logan climbed on top of the thin young man. He started kissing and licking on him, causing Remy to moan.

"Can I touch you, Logan?" Remy asked shyly.

"Sure, you have my permission to do whatever you want."

Remy laughed. Logan reached over to the top of his drawer to grab a tube of lube out of his drawer. "Now, darling, you know this is going to hurt a little, darling."

"I'll be ok, chere. Please take me, Logan."

Logan started to enter Remy slowly. He stopped as Remy moaned. "You ok, darling?" Logan asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, chere! Don't stop, mon ami."

Logan slowly thrust in and out of Remy and then started to quicken the pace.

"I'm about to come, Logan."

"So I'm I, darling."

"O god," they both spoke as they both climaxed. Remy realized that there was someone or something with them. The professor was in his office passed out from the sexual experience he had just had.

"My god, what is going on here," Professor X demanded, but no answer came. Logan looked at Remy who had this glass look in his eyes. "You all right, darling?"

"Yeah I just started thinking about something."

"What is that?"

"Can we go away for awhile, just a little vacation? My mind feels so clear and I just want to spend time with you, Logan."

"Sure, why not. Now why don't we get some sleep and talk to the professor about taking some time off."

"Ok, mon amour."

*

"Hey Chuck, I was wondering if Remy and I could take a little vacation. Hey, Chuck?"

The professor was in the seat near a window. "You ok, Chuck?"

"I think I might have over did erasing Remy's memories."

"Why you say that?" Logan said with concern.

"Lately I've been experiencing well some strange events. I'm starting to feel what Remy feels."

"You mean to tell me..." Logan started laughing loudly.

"It's going to be a few weeks until I get over this and please take some time off, I believe the farther he is from me I'll be fine."

"HA-HA, ok Chuck, we'll be out in a few hours".

As Logan reached for the door: "Oh, and, Logan, don't do anything until you reach your designation," the professor pleaded.


END