"A Midnight Snack"

by Wolverine6Claws

wolverine6claws@yahoo.com

NC-17

Summary: A quick fic

Dont own 'em, so back off, bub!



"A Midnight Snack"
by Wolverine6Claws


'Sometimes midnight security detail just downright sucks. Yep, Cyke can come right down here, right now, and suck my big fat meaty one, the li'l prick.

I'd rather be out prowlin' the grounds, doin' a live sweep, than sittin' here eyeballin' a bunch o' monitors.

*sigh* Everyone's asleep too. This bites.

My pretty li'l Cajun's all curled up, snug an' warm in our bed. That's where I'd rather be, damn it. Spoonin' up tight behind him, pressin' my hips against his tiny ass. Feelin' my cock harden with interest. Wrappin' my arms 'round him, pluckin' an' twistin' those beautiful nipples o' his. Hearin' him mumble an' moan as he wiggles 'neath my attentions. Aw, man, shouldn'ta let my mind wander like that. Oh like I had a choice. Okay, time ta readjust my seatin' situation. Whew, there, that's better. A little.
Okay, just don't touch it, it'll go away. Yeah, right, mmhhmm'... *sigh*

<> <> <> <>

'Taime ta check on Logan... ah know he dawn't laike doin' dis midnight watch t'ing. He get sa grumpy.

Wondah when Cyke learn... cain't keep da Wolverine penned up laike dis. Make 'im crazy, mec. 'Speshully fer eight ars straight. Non, not a good t'ing.

Almos' der. Can feel 'is frustration t'rough m' empat'y. Da Wolverine don' laike bein' caged. Non, not good. But Remy take cayah o' ya', mon amour. Give y' some distraction, homme.

Mmmhhhmm... Remy jus' love t' give ya distraction.'

<> <> <> <>


Logan sat staring at the monitors, slouchin' in the swivel chair with an angry set to his posture. His left hand gripped the armrest with his elbow high, his powerful arm at right angles and tensed. His right elbow was planted on the other armrest, his chin cradled against his fisted hand. His right leg crossed wide over the left, his ankle resting on the opposite knee.

When he heard the door behind him open, he immediately recognized the visitor's scent. Giving a slight push with his left foot he rotated the chair to face the newcomer, dropping his right hand to relax against his thigh.

Remy stood near the door not surprised at all by Logan's mood. He offered a soft smile and closed the door behind him. The two men stared at each other for a moment and Remy reached out with his empathy to give Logan's mind a gentle 'rub'.

His lover was feelin' aggressive. Which always happened when Wolverine felt 'caged'. Like a lion in a zoo who paced back and forth relentlessly, unable to deal with the thought of having his freedom taken away.

He blinked at Remy with hard, cold eyes. He sensed LeBeau's intentions through the empathy they were sharing. Logan straightened slightly in his seat, dropping both arms to hang limply on the armrests and dropping his foot to the floor.

He set his feet solidly on the floor and spread his knees, allowing his butt to slide forward on the seat just enough to give Remy a clear and unmistakeable view of his arousal. Logan watched as the gorgeous red head took in the sight of him appreciatively, then their eyes met again.

Remy stepped toward him slowly and Logan's nearly feral mind took note of the younger man's natural grace as he seemed to glide across the floor. As Remy moved toward him, he loosened his robe and, peeling it seductively off his shoulders, he let it drop to the floor.

Logan loved Remy's cat-like movements and Remy knew this, so he made sure to give the man a show as he seductively moved toward his powerful, and sometimes feral, lover.

Remy watched as Logan's nostrils flared and his chest began to heave with heavy breaths of lust and desire at just the thought of his touch. Logan's eyes never left him, mesmerized by LeBeau's long lean hairless torso, his lanky yet well-toned form... so different from his own physique.

Where Remy was built for grace and speed, Logan was built to produce great power and strength. And it was those opposites that made the physical attraction they shared for one another so powerful.

Remy lowered himself slowly in front of Logan, coming to rest on his knees between Wolverine's legs. Their eyes never leaving the other's gaze.

As Remy raised his hands from his sides, he watched Logan's throat constrict as he swallowed hard in anticipation. His long graceful hands, with their bird-like fingers, worked his belt buckle and pulled gently to remove the wide leather strap from around his waist.

Placing the 'wife beater' on the floor, Remy went right to work on the silver button securing the waistband of his jeans. Logan's hand reached forward to feel the long, silky auburn tresses of his beloved. Remy loved to feel Logan's strong hands caressing him. He could be surprisingly gentle during lovemaking... Remy wondered if this would be one of those times.

Logan let out a long heavy breath as Remy lowered the zipper of his jeans, taking immense pressure off his aching hard-on. And Remy smiled softly at the sight of the thick dark pubic hair nestling the base of Logan's thick cock.

He tugged at Logan's jeans, his hands gripping the seams at the hips, and Logan lifted slightly allowing Remy to pull them down off his hips and exposing the full length of his raging erection.

Remy glanced down at it as he wrapped his cool hand around the width of it. Logan sucked in a gasping breath at the sensation of Remy's soothing hand around his hot flesh. As he adjusted to the feel of it he let out a guttural moan as his eyes closed in bliss.

Remy massaged him slowly and lovingly, feeling the pulsating throb of Wolverine's engorged and aching cock. Listening to his hitching breaths as he palmed the angry, reddening tip and cupping his balls to feel the heavy weight of them.

Logan's hand moved absent-mindedly against Remy's scalp. His fingers weaving and twisting in the luxuriously soft tresses as he moaned, his head dropping slowly forward as he concentrated on his lover's touch.

Remy felt his hand slicken with pre-cum and he spread it along the steel-hard shaft forcing a sharp groan from Wolverine. Then he leaned forward and wrapped his mouth around the head of it.

Logan's body tensed sharply as air was forced from his lungs. God, the kid had a sweet mouth. So warm and wet and loving. His fingers tightened in Remy's hair, unconsciously pulling him closer.

Remy could feel Logan's thighs trembling forcefully and knew he wouldn't last long. He must've been sitting here for quite a while trying to ignore his need for release. It didnt matter to Remy, he loved tasting Logan's hot cum, he lived for that.

Relaxing his throat, Remy slid down the full length of Logan's cock taking it in to the hilt. Logan's hips bucked up toward him and Remy backed off a little in surprise. This was gonna be fast and furious, Remy realized.

Before he could pull away completely, Logan's hand wrapped around the back of his head and pulled him forcefully downward. Remy went with the motion, providing suction as Wolverine thrust up forcefully into his mouth, trying to bury himself in Remy's throat.

Remy's heart beat sped up like a hummingbird's as his adrenaline began to pump through his veins. He felt Wolverine's other hand come to rest on his head and using both to pull Remy's head into him as he found a powerful but steady rhythm.

LeBeau was well-versed in giving blowjobs, especially to his feral lover. His tongue flicked out to brush Logan's balls now and again, and he could feel them gradually tightening.

Remy brought his arms up, to wrap around Logan's hips, feeling the muscles of his ass and thighs bunching and relaxing as he thrust up into his waiting mouth. Alternating between relaxing his throat, rolling his tongue and providing suction Remy listened to Wolverine's grunts and guttural growls as his mouth filled with the sweet taste of Logan's pre-ejaculate.

Remy slurped and swallowed, not wanting to waste a single drop. 'Mon Dieu, he taste tres bon.'

Knowing also, that Logan's biggest turn on was knowing that his partner was also enjoying the moment, and hearing the sounds of his lover's pleasure sent Wolverine over the top, Remy slurped and sucked loudly, moaning and gasping.

Hearing Remy's moans as he shoved his cock deep down his lover's throat made Logan's belly coil and his cock swell. The slurping and sucking sounds assaulted his sensitive ears and the smell of his own juices flowing freely and the scent of Remy's own arousal was making Wolverine crazy.

Remy could hear the deep, rumbling in Logan's chest and the heavy, raspy breaths being forced from 'the animal's' lungs. Wolverine's powerful arms continued to move Remy's head in an ever quickening rhythm as his thrusts met him head on.

Remy moved his hands around toward the front of Logan's waist. He loved to feel his already tight abdomen as it clenched down with contractions from his orgasms. He could feel it doing that just now, as Wolverine worked himself feverishly toward climax.

LeBeau sucked hard, flattening his lips around the steel rod, the skin stretched so taut around it's width that Remy could feel every pulse and throb. He pressed his hot tongue hard against the huge vein on the underside of Logan's cock and sucked him with determination. Like drinking a milkshake through a straw.

Wolverine yelled out, a guttural primal groan that quickly rose to an atavistic roar. It felt like his orgasm was being forced out of him, ripped from his testicles to race uncontrolled to the surface and exploding into Remy's throat like a volcanic eruption.

His hands were fisted painfully in Remy's hair, but he couldn't do anything about it as his entire body went painfully rigid, his hips raising high off the seat as he forced his cock into Remy's mouth. With some effort, Remy pulled back in Wolverine's frozen grip, so he could suckle the head of him hard, pulling every drop from deep within his nuts, and swallowing hard and fast to keep up with Logan's explosive release.

Remy squeezed his hands around Logan's waist, loving the feel of his abdominal contractions coinciding with the surging contractions of the enormous cock in his mouth that seemed to take on a life of its own. As his orgasm finally slowed, Remy softened his mouth around the head still capturing the last drops of Logan's cum as his cock continued to twitch and his muscles began to relax. Finally able to release Remy's hair, he petted it down to smooth it as LeBeau smiled back at him. He was still panting for breath, and the shadow had lifted from his features, as Logan tried to speak in a hoarse voice.

"Okay, yer turn." he said, trying to pull the Cajun to his feet. Remy pulled away with a huge smile and stood up grabbing his robe and pulling it on.

"Remy jus' had 'is tahn, mon chere. Jus' come don heah fo' a midnaight snack."

"Well, then, let's say it's MY turn then." Logan replied, cocking his head to the side.

"Non, mi... yah tahn come at breffest." The beautiful Acadian grinned wickedly, throwing a glance at the clock on the wall, which showed that Logan only had an hour and twenty minutes left on his watch. "Remy be waitin' in ahr room, mec.

T'day yah get breffest in bed." Remy sauntered out the door, leaving Logan looking after him, with a wickedly amused expression. Breakfast was definitely the best meal of the day.


end