A Little Tenderness

by Vangiekitty

Vangiekitty@aol.com

Rating: R for adult situations and angst.

Disclaimer: I don't own the x-men. I make no money from these stories. I get paid in reviews so pony up, bub! :)

Series/Sequel: No.

Summary: Gambit/Wolverine pairing. Logan comforts Remy

Notes: To Peg for being the fantastic beta that she is and whose stories keep me up all night even when I have to work the next day!. Hey, this fic is my first attempt at slash so please be kind! It is inspired by the COLD series by V.Hayrabedian. I just like the idea of someone comforting Remy. He's so deliciously pathetic now that he's back from the deep freeze and Rogue is giving him the cold shoulder! Somebody's gotta warm him up, Scott, Bobby, or even... Logan. :) Yummy. Luv it!

A Little Tenderness
by Vangiekitty


These times are so uncertain
There's a yearning undefined
And people filled with rage.
We all need a little tenderness,
How can Love survive
In such a graceless age?

Don. Henly




Remy sat alone by the lake which reflected a man he hardly recognized as himself. Gone was the sharp, attractive Gambit of old. In his place was a gaunt, too-thin apparition that stared back at him with hollow, haunted eyes. The old, Devil-may-care attitude, the nonchalant charm, the mocking smile had all deserted him and left him as he was now. Empty. Helpless to fight off the black depression that threatened to swallow him whole. He felt as though he were sliding slowly into a dark well with slick, glass sides. If only someone would throw him a lifeline.... But who would care to do that, he reflected. Ever since Antarctica.... he shivered, trying to push the pain and shame and guilt from his mind. But the feelings had worked their way to the bone, as surely as the subzero temperatures had. Never.... he could never forget.

Suddenly a dark shape loomed behind him and he saw Logan reflected in the lake beside his own pallid form.

"Hey, Gumbo" said the rough voice. "What ya doin' sittin' here all alone like this? We were gettin' kinda worried; nobody'd seen ya in hours." Then, seeing the look on Remy's face, he continued in a softer tone, "You Ok, kid? Ya seem a little down."

Remy was torn between irritation at the interruption of his private reflections and relief for the distraction from the dark thoughts that clouded his mind. He said sharply,

"No, Logan. Remy is not Ok. Very far from Ok. Y' want ta leave him alone now?"

"Not really." said Logan, unfazed by Remy's outburst. He sat beside the Cajun and eyed him complacently, but with a concern he couldn't quite hide. "So, ya want ta talk about it?" he asked again.

Remy was surprised. He had never thought of Logan as the concerned and caring type. And yet, he reflected, why not? He had seen the way Logan acted with Jubilee, cradling her in his arms and soothing away her fears and sorrows. Remy had often wished he had someone to comfort him in that way, someone to hold him... The thought made him angry. There was no point in wishing for Logan to hold him in his strong, muscular arms! It would never happen in a million years. Why, Logan would probably kill him if he even had an inkling of Remy's thoughts and desires. And now, he was asking Remy if he wanted to *talk* about it! The thought made Remy so angry, he snarled at Logan,

"You want to play confessor, chere, and hear all Remy's sins? Well there's too many ta count. You ain't got time for a full confession, I t'ink."

"Nope." said Logan, refusing to get angry in return. "I thought ya might want ta talk about what's goin' on with you right now, Remy. Ever since ya gat back from the deep freeze, ya been all gloom an' doom. Nobody's had much luck gettin' ya ta spill yer guts so I thought I'd give it a try." He grinned briefly. "So ya want ta talk about it?" He asked yet again.

To Remy's surprise, he found he *did* want to talk about it- all of it. He looked at Logan to make sure the other man was sincere. Deep, expressive eyes stared back into his, unblinking. Apparently. Logan was for real.

"I guess I would like ta talk about it, Mon ami. But Remy hardly know where ta start. Y' know?" Logan nodded but said nothing. Remy took a deep breath and tried again.

"It's just dat when Remy was all alone in dat dark, cold place, I think I'm gonna die, non? It made me t'ink about my life here at de mansion. Closest t'ing I got to a home and a family. But even here, I still feel out of place. Unwanted, unloved and hungry... so hungry."

"Hungry? For what, Gumbo?"

"F' love, I guess." Remy admitted, dropping his eyes from Logan's too -direct gaze. "Affection, Mon ami. All my life I search f' it and in dis place I come so close... but not close enough. It's never enough cause I can never let go."

"Let go?" Logan was confused.

"Let go my shields, my wall of defence, chere." Remy explained. "Y' see, my charm power be too much f' people t' handle. Makes 'em crazy, non? But until Remy can drop the wall, he can never find love. Love can't get in, can't get out, y' see?"

Logan frowned. "Guess so. This charm power o' yours is serious buisness, huh? Really affects people?"

"Oui!" Remy nodded vigorously. "Makes 'em do t'ings dey not even t'ink of usually. When Remy was younger, 13, 14 and de power first come out, and I not know how t' controll it, how t' wall it in."

"Made life hard for ya, did it?"

"Oui." Remy said, more quietly this time. "Can't tall y' the number of times I was raped, chere. Lost count m'self." He turned away in shame, wanting to get up and go but Logan's warm, callused hand on his shoulder stopped him.

"I'm ..... sorry, Remy. I didn't know." he said quietly.

"It's Ok." Gambit said lightly, trying to pass the whole thing off. "After a while, Remy learn to control it. So de rapes, dey stop. De beatings, de stop to."

"Beatings?" Logan's voice rose a notch. "But you were just a kid, Remy! Who beat you?"

"Men who.... fuck Remy." Gambit said in a low voice. "Men who get to close, get trapped in de charm power. Remy try t' get away, but he not always fast enough and his other powers not so strong, den. De men, dey.... take Remy, whether he want to or non. After de passion is spent, dey realize what dey done. Can't believe it, want t' blame someone. If dey ain't gay, must be Remy seduced dem, non? T'ink it's all his fault and beat him up." He sighed. "Me, I t'ink it must be my fault too." He added in a lower voice.

"How could it be yer fault?" asked Logan angrily. "You were the victim, Remy, it was no fault o' yours!"

Remy's face twisted and one slow tear made it's way down his cheek. God, he hated to cry in front of anyone! "It's my fault cause I liked it sometimes." he admitted. "Not de beatings, never dat. But de Love, de affection when m' shields were down. Dey weren't all bad men, y' see, Logan. Sometimes dey hold Remy, stroke his hair, rub his back. Wasn't always rough and painful. Sometimes..... sometimes it feel good." He turned away again, expecting the staunchly heterosexual Logan to leave in disgust. It was one thing to admitt to Logan that he'd been raped, but to tell him that sometimes he'd enjoyed it, enjoyed gay sex... well, that was something else entirely. He wouldn't be surprised if Logan left now and never talked to him again.

But instead of leaving, Logan reached out to his friend. He had a hard time imagining how it must have been for Remy. Caught, pinned down and taken against his will, all because his charm power was too strong for a young, inexperienced mutant to understand or control. He wasn't about to judge a man who'd had that experience not once, but many times. To many to count. It made him sad. Gently, He began to rub Remy's back with one warm palm.

"Ya poor kid." he said softly "It musta been damn confusin'. Somebody tells ya he loves ya one minute and he's tryin' ta kill ya th' next."

"Yeah. Used and confused, dat's me." whispered Remy in a broken voice. He lost his silent battle to hold back the tears and they came pouring down his hot face. He felt like a mess. Suddenly, he felt Logan's strong arms around him.

"C'mere, kid." said the deep, rough voice in his ear. Logan was drawing him into his lap. Remy wanted more than anything to let Logan hold him, but he knew he couldn't.

"No!" he cried, fighting weakly. "Can't do dis, Logan!"

"Why not, kid? I know you need comfort and I can smell how desperately ya want it." said Logan reasonably, refusing to let him go. "Just let me hold ya for a while." he added gruffly. "Ya need some human contact, make ya feel better, kid."

"But Logan, my shields, dey weak because Remy is weak. If dey slip, de charm power take hold of you..."

"You afraid I'll rape you, Remy? Is that it?" Asked Logan, softly, still holding the younger man in his lap and refusing to let him go.

"Non, non, Logan. It's just dat, well, I know you like de femmes... Remy don't want you t' do somet'ing you regret later." Logan looked thoughtful.

"It's true, I never... slept with a man, Remy." he said slowly. "But that don't mean I think it's wrong or didgustin'. Just never had the urge, ya know? But this," he indicated their current situation with a wave of his hand, "this isn't about sex, Remy. I'm just tryin' ta give ya what ya say yer hungry for. A little affection, a little tenderness, Because ya look terrible lately, my friend and I want ta help ya any way I can. And you know and I know this is what ya need, you're starvin' for it, aren't ya?" Wordlessly, Remy nodded. "So just let it go, Remy." His grip on the Cajun tightened a little. "I can control myself, I'm not gonna rape ya. Just let me hold ya a while, Ok?"

"Ok." Remy said simply. He finally allowed himself to relax against Logan's broad chest and, tenatively at first, nuzzling his face into Logan's scratchy neck. Logan stroked the flowing, auburn hair and gently rubbed his friend's back, soothing him with touch and tenderness.

"Let down yer shields, Remy." he whispered roughly. "Let yourself *feel*. It's Ok." Gasping, Remy did so. Dropping his defenses was like letting go of a heavy weight he hadn't known he was carrying. He decided he didn't care if Logan raped him. If only he could be held in these strong arms and feel the tenderness his friend felt for him without any shields between them for a while, he felt that emotional bliss would be worth any amount of physical pain later.

Logan continued to stroke Remy's hair, touched by the utter vulnerability of the young man in his arms. He tried to steel himself against the effects of the charm power but strangely, he wasn't sure if he *wanted* to. Though he had never been attracted to a man, he had to admit, there was just something about Remy. Maybe it was the soft, auburn hair, the beautifully chisseled features, or his long, lanky body. Logan didn't know what it was but he did know that the thought of , say, kissing Remy didn't repulse him at all. In fact, he found the thought strangely erotic.

Remy, nestled in Logan's lap, felt the older man's hardness begin to stir against his hip.

"Oh no," he thought, tensing. "Here it comes. Just hope he don't kill me when he's done!"

Logan felt the young thief go tense in his arms and realized what he must be thinking.

"It's Ok, kid." he growled. "Ya don't have ta worry. I can feel yer flamin' charm power and yes, it turns me on but I'm not gonna hurt ya or rape ya. I can control myself a little better than that." Gambit felt a sort of relief flood through him at Logan's words. He had been picturing how rough sex with Logan could get and though he was determined to take the pain, he still hadn't been looking forward to it. And yet, he was a little disappointed, too. He realized he'd always been a little attracted to Logan- that terrible strength, the coarse, dark hair that covered the compact, muscular body. Being raped by Logan would be painful, but the experience might almost be worth the pain. Making love, of course would be infinitely better but Remy was pretty sure that wasn't Logan's sexual style. Not that he would ever get a chance to find out! He sighed.

"You Ok, Remy?" Logan murmured into his hair.

"Tryin' not ta be afraid, chere, just dat Remy's been here before. I wouldn't care what y' did t' me, Logan." he confessed in a low voice. "Just don't want y' to hate Remy later, non?"

"Wouldn't hate ya no matter what, Remy." Logan said firmly.

"Non? Y' t'ink not? I tell you Remy's been here before, I tell you true, Mon ami. When Remy was younger, he lose a lot of friends dis way. Let m'self get too comfortable, de shields go down and de charm leak out. Dat's how I lose m' best friend He tried t' kiss Remy, even though he wasn't gay or bi. Never f'gave Remy. Never talk t' me again." The incident was years in the past, but Logan could see it still hurt Remy deeply. More hot tears squeezed out of the beautiful red on black eyes.

"Quiet, kid." he ordered gently, lifting Remy's chin so he could look directly into his face. "That's the past and this is now. I promise I won't hate ya, no matter what, Ok?" What was it about this young man that made him feel so tender, so fiercely protective? Almost the same way he felt for Jubilee. As he would have done for her, Logan bent and gently kissed Remy's wet cheeks and quivering eyelids. The kisses were feather-light touches that made Remy sigh with longing.

"What you doing t' Remy, Mon ami?" he whispered, not daring to open his eyes as Logan continued to kiss his face, so gently.

"Kissin' yer tears away, I guess." Logan replied, gruffly. "Does it bother ya, Remy?"

"Non, Remy likes it." whispered Gambit, wishing it would never stop. He felt his own hardness stir in response to the gentle kisses.

Logan, ever direct, said, "I kinda feel like I wanta kiss more than yer eyes, Remy, if ya know what I mean."

Remy sighed. "It's just de charm power, chere." he whispered wistfully. "If Remy put up his shields, you don't wabt t' kiss him no more, you'll see."

"Oh no?" Logan's voice sounded both tender and amused. "Try me. Put up yer shields and see what happens, Remy."

"Ok, but please don' hurt Remy when y' find y' been doin' t'ings you don' like." the younger man begged. Steeling himself for the unpleasantness that was sure to follow, he put up a mental shield that blocked out the charm power in an instant, cutting off it's effects immediately.

They sat silently for a moment, Remy ever expecting to be pushed from Logan's arms and perhaps even beaten as had happened so many times in the past. In stead, he felt Logan's warm breath on his cheek and then his firm lips closed gently over Remy's. Remy's eyes flew open in shock, Logan was kissing him! Without the charm power! He closed his eyes again, savoring the feeling, wanting the moment to last. He was sure Logan would pull away soon, surely he was just making a point.

But Logan didn't pull away. Instead, he pulled Remy even closer and parted his lips, deepening the kiss. Remy sighed into Logan's hot mouth as he opened his own lips to Logan's stronger, more insistent ones. He hadn't been kissed like this, so forcefully, so deliciously, in forever. Tentatively he kissed back and was rewarded with Logan's warm tongue in his mouth, exploring him roughly and tenderly at once. Remy reached up with one shaking hand and buried his fingers in Logan's wild black mane. It felt so good to be held this way in Logan's arms while their mouths locked and Logan sucked gently on his tongue. The kiss deepened even more and Logan's mouth became rougher, more insistent. Remy shuddered with desire. He knew himself to be a natural bottom and he was sure Logan was a natural top. He thought of how it could be- Logan riding him, filling him. He stifled a groan at the thought.

Scenting the young man's desire, Logan reluctantly broke the kiss.

"How's that, Remy?" he asked softly. "You like it?"

"You know I do, chere." Remy whispered, breathlessly, knowing Logan could smell his desire. "But," he asked, wonderingly, "You don' hate Remy cause you do somet'ing you never want t' do before?"

"What? Hate ya because we kissed?" Logan asked. "Naw, kid, I don't hate ya. It *confuses* me a little cause I never *wanted* ta kiss another man before. But I wanted ta kiss you and you wanted ta be kissed, didn't ya?"

"Oui." Remy said simply.

"Then what's the big deal? Anyway, do ya feel better now, Gumbo?"

Remy knew that the old nick-name meant their special time was over, probably forever. He straightened up and started to scramble out of Logan's lap. "Sure t'ing, Remy feel lots better." Suddenly shy, he added, "Want t' thank you f' being there for me, Logan. Means a lot t' me."

But Logan was not quite ready to release him yet. "Anytime, Remy." he said looking deeply into the beautiful demon eyes. "I'm always here for you, I mean that , Ok?"

"Ok." Remy whispered gratefully. Logan finally let him up at this acknowledgement and he stood looking silently at the lake for some time. Maybe, he thought with a smile, just maybe, everything would be Ok. Logan was glad to see the small smile on his friend's face.

"Looks like kissin' agrees with ya." he remarked, standing beside the lanky cajun.

Gambit blushed. "Oui." he murmured softy, casting a sideways glance at Logan.

"Well, we better get back; the others'll think we drowned ourselves in the flamin' lake!" Logan said, setting off for the mansion. Remy stood for a moment, watching the broad back as his friend departed thinking how close he had come to doing just that, or something similar until Logan had given him the greatest gift one friend can give to another- a little tenderness. Then, thoughtfully, he followed Logan home.

~~~~~~

That night in his room, Remy lay awake and thought about the kiss he and Logan had shared. He had long known himself to be bisexual. The many unwanted sexual encounters he had suffered during the period before he learned to control his charm power ensured that. He had often sought the gentle touch of a woman to heal him after one of the many rapes he had endured at the hands of men he couldn't escape. For a very long time, he had thought he loved Rogue. But he admitted to himself now that he had loved her because it had been so safe to love her. After all, he could never touch her. There was no future in such a relationship; it was perfect for a commitment shy man who was perhaps a little more gay than bi. Encounters with women were fun, light-hearted; never serious affairs no matter how Remy acted on the outside to please his partner of the moment. It was his affairs with men that really affected him, stood out in his mind. The brutality of the act, the harsh demands of pleasure upon his body, the relentless push and drive of another man's shaft within him: despite the pain of his early encounters and to his shame, he craved these sensations, needed them.

And yet, through all his casual sexual encounters, Remy had never yet found the one person he was looking for. A person who could combine brutality and tenderness. Someone who would completely dominate him, but gently. Someone who would push his body to the limit while not just fucking, but making love to him. Remy sighed. Gentle Domination, now there was a contradiction in terms! He shook his head, no, he had never found anyone capable of such a thing, except... maybe now.

Logan. He let the name drift through his mind, floating on the cloud of feelings it evoked. He had never met anyone, man or woman that affected him as strongly as Logan. The delicious taste of his mouth, the roughness of his hair, the tender way he had kissed Remy's face...the insistent way he had parted his lips. The thoughts and remembered sensations made Remy feel weak with desire. He had always admired Logan from afar; his body was superbly chiseled and he had a dark, brooding side that made him seem exotic and slightly dangerous. Well, maybe more than slightly, amended Remy to himself. More like extremely dangerous. Which was why he had never allowed himself to fantasize about the man before. To Remy's mind, there was just no percentage in such fantasies because Logan had always seemed so utterly heterosexual. And Remy knew enough, having been beaten by angry, homophobic, heterosexual men after they had raped him under the influence of his charm power during the bad, dark years of his early adolescence to know better than to risk making a man like Logan angry. Just thinking of the damage Logan could do with his massive, solidly built arms and huge hands, not to mention the razor sharp claws had always caused Remy to shudder. He couldn't even think of risking such certain danger for such certain disappointment. He was a romantic at heart but even romance had to be tempered with practicality.

But now, he reflected, everything seemed changed, at least on the surface, anyway. Could it be that Logan really had felt... something for him? Remy almost couldn't let himself hope. "Take it easy," he told himself. "Just b'cause Logan kiss you, don' mean he willing t' make love t' y' or want any kinda relationship with y'." As if in answer to his thoughts, he heard a knock on his door and Logan's deep voice said, "Hey, Gumbo, can I come in?"

Remy's body tensed with hope and uncertainty but he tried to keep it out of his voice as he answered easily, "Sure, mon ami. Come on in, de door be open."

~~~~~~

(Please note: This story has an alternate ending written by author Morgana that replaces parts 3-5.)

Logan pushed into the darkened room, for Remy had turned off all the lights. Looking across the room, his night vision adjusting instantly, Logan saw the lanky young man lying on his back on the bed, wearing only a pair of tight old jeans. The faded denim caressed the lean curves of the Cajun's body and Logan could almost feel the soft, washed-out fabric against his fingertips.

Auburn hair fell in loose waves across a pale forehead and lay along Remy's slender, arching neck. A single shaft of moonlight fell from a half shaded window across the smooth, nearly hairless chest. Only a fine halo of silky threads encircled the small, tender nipples and a trail of the same led down the flat stomach to disappear into Remy's faded jeans.

Allowing himself to appreciate the site of another man's body for the first time, Logan had to admit that Remy was beautiful in a purely masculine way he had never let himself notice before. The younger man's body was lanky, yet well cut though he was by no means as muscular as Logan himself.

Remy's skin was pale from lack of sun, yet beautifully smooth and silky looking. Logan found himself wondering what it would be like to run one callused palm down those lean flanks and to caress those tiny pink nubs, to feel them harden under his hand. . .

Abruptly, Logan realized he was still standing in the doorway with one hand on the knob, drinking in the site of the Remy's body and not saying anything. Remy seemed to be waiting for him to make the next move. He lay, utterly passive and the beautiful, red-on-black demon eyes blinked slowly at him in the semi-darkness like a cat's eyes, inviting Logan to enter or leave- whichever he chose.

Logan knew he wanted to accept the mute invitation made by his friend and team-mate's eyes though he wasn't sure what it would lead to. The kiss they had shared earlier had proved to him that he wanted to know the slender young man on the bed better. In what way, he wasn't yet sure. He stepped into the room, pulling the door closed behind him and slowly approached the bed.

Remy's heart was still racing, but he tried to lay perfectly still and appear relaxed. Logan's intense scrutiny made him a little uncomfortable, however. What was the man thinking? Remy was keeping his charm barriers high and tight so that not even the slightest bit of charm power leaked out. He wanted Logan to come to him of his own accord, not because he was coerced by the empathic ability. "What y' want, cher?" he asked softly.

Logan shook his head briefly, as if to clear it. "I hardly know, kid," he confessed in a confused tone. "Just wanted ta come in and see ya a while, I guess."

Remy scooted over to one side of the bed and motioned Logan over. "Plenty of room, mon ami," he whispered, "Come on over." Logan walked slowly over and sat on the side of the bed he had indicated. Logan was, Remy noted, wearing jeans and an old flannel shirt that looked like it had been through the washer countless times.

Sitting as close as he was, Remy could just catch a whiff of the warm, masculine scent that emanated from the dark, compactly muscular man. Remy tried desperately to reign in his hopes and desires but he couldn't help thinking how soft the flannel would feel against his bare chest if only Logan would hug him, would hold him again. He longed to feel those large, strong hands stroke his back and caress their warmth into his shoulders and spine. His back arched, just a bit, with involuntary longing at the thought.

Watching that tiny, erotic motion, Logan opened his mouth to speak, though he hardly knew what he was going to say. "I. . .uh, I been thinkin' 'bout this afternoon, Remy," he said, slowly, carefully weighing his words. "It's got me. . . um, kinda confused ta say the least."

Confused? Wonderful, Remy wasn't sure if he should be hopeful or not. "Why?" he asked simply in a low, non-threatening tone.

"Well, Hell, kid! If I knew that I wouldn't be confused!" Logan exploded angrily.

Hearing his tone Remy scooted away from the other man hastily. A pissed-off Wolverine was not someone he wanted to get too close to. The barely contained violence in the man was like the carbonation in a can of Coke, waiting to spew out and foam over and he didn't want to be the one who shook up this particular can!

"Hey kid, come back over here," Logan said in a carefully calmer tone. He could tell he had scared the young man who had been savagely abused so often in his youth and he hated the hurt, hunted look that had come into the beautiful red-on-black eyes. "I didn't mean ta scare ya off like that. I've just never had feelings like this before for. . . um, for another man, I guess. It kinda scares me a little, ya know?"

But Remy remained distrustfully on the far side of the bed from Logan. "I'm sorry, mon ami, but I been hurt more dan once by confused, scared men. Maybe y' better leave if y' too confused t' know how y'feel," he said in a soft voice. Better by far to risk Logan's wrath now than halfway through a love-making session which he suddenly decided it was unnatural or perverse.

Logan had been willing to kiss him, certainly. But how much farther would he be willing to stretch his normally heterosexual desires and views? Remy wasn't sure if he dared to find out though part of him, the part that had been willing to risk even rape from the older man in order to receive his comfort and tenderness earlier, longed to explore the possibilities.

Logan's breath gusted out in a huge sigh and he ran one hand distractedly through his dark, wild hair. "Look, I'm sorry, Remy." He said as gently as he could. "I know ya been hurt before but I promise you it won't be like that. I'm just trying ta get my mind around the fact that I. . . I want you, I guess. I been ridin' around all afternoon on my Harley, just tryin' ta think things through."

Logan moved carefully, inching a little closer to the frightened young man who was drawn up on the other side of the bed. "But every thought I had, Remy, just came back ta you. The way it felt to hold you. . . the way your mouth felt against mine." He shook his head. "I kept tellin' myself, I'm not that way, guys don't turn me on. But. . ." His voice trailed away.

Remy had partially relaxed and he looked curiously at the suddenly silent man who sat beside him. "But?" he prompted gently.

"But, well, that's just not true anymore, I guess," he said in a hushed voice. "Remy, I just. . . I just want ta be with you. I've seen the way ya been wanderin' around lost since ya got back from Antarctica. I can see the pain an' emptiness in yer eyes, the way ya look so. . . " he searched for a word, "So haunted, so betrayed."

Logan shook his head saddened. "It's the reason I came ta talk to ya in the first place today. But I realized that it's more than wantin' to wipe that hurt look out of yer eyes. I want ta protect ya from ever bein' hurt again. I don't understand these feelin's I'm havin', but I want ta try and find out what's goin' on. Want ta see if there's a chance anything could come of 'em, ya know?"

He sighed. "But I know I'm comin' on awful strong and just cause I got feelin's fer you doesn't mean you got the same feelin's for me." He shook his head in disgust at his own ignorance. "Geez kid, I'm just so sorry. No wonder yer scared of me. Here I come, pushin' inta yer room and declarin' my. . . whatever ya call it, love, lust, I dunno. And ya probably think I'm gonna hold ya down and hurt ya. But Remy," his eyes were earnest, "it's not like that with me. I'd never, never hurt ya. I'm sorry if I assumed too much. I guess I better go now." He started to rise from the bed but a slender, long-fingered thief's hand on his shoulder stopped him.

"Non, Logan. Stay," Remy said softly. "Y' mean what y' say 'bout protectin' me? "Bout not wantin' ta see me hurt n' more?"

"Course I do, kid! I. . . I want ta be here for ya. Always," Logan stated firmly.

"An' y' mean what y' say 'bout wantin' t' explore y' feelings? De feelin's 'tween you an' me?" Remy asked almost shyly, in a lower voice.

Logan's gaze was heated as he replied, "*Very* serious, Remy. I just. . . I feel like I want ya so bad right now. At first I tried ta tell myself it was yer charm power."

"Non, mon ami! Been keepin' it walled off 'cept for that little bit this afternoon when y' asked me t' let it go." Remy protested.

"I know that, Remy. That's why I went ridin' around. I wanted ta get away from the mansion and away from yer influence and see if I still felt tha same." He reached up and gently caressed the soft hand that still lay on his shoulder. "After a couple o' hours, I had ta admit, it isn't you. It's me. I want you. Want ta kiss ya some more and prob'ly do a whole lot more than that. I just wasn't sure how ya felt about me. That's why I came ta see ya t'night. Ta see how ya feel, what ya think about all this."

Logan waved a hand vaguely, indicating the two of them sitting close together on the bed. "To see if you can trust me," he added in a lower tone. The heat from the Cajun's hand on his shoulder was coursing through him like wild-fire. He wanted the younger man so much, it was like a low-grade fever in his blood. But he had to know how Remy felt. The slender young man had been hurt before; he might be unable or unwilling to entrust himself to Logan's hands, even for the promise of love. He waited tensely to see what the Cajun would decide.

Remy didn't answer in words. Instead, he curved his body around Logan's until he was facing him and nearly in his lap as he had been earlier that afternoon. Slowly, almost delicately, he leaned up and brushed Logan's lips with his, his half-lidded eyes filled with love and submission to the older man above him. "I trust y', mon amour," he breathed softly into Logan's ear, the warm breath sending shivers of hot desire through the man he pressed against. "Y' can do what y' want w' me. Even if y' did want t' hurt me a little, I don' mind. Rather be hit by you than kissed by anyone else, non?"

Looking into the beautiful demon eyes Logan was overwhelmed by the complete love and trust he saw despite the fear that still lurked there. He understood what the younger man was saying to him. Remy trusted him not to hurt him intentionally. Remy understood, having been hurt by men in the past, that sometimes pain was a part of sexual pleasure and the younger man was giving him permission to make love to him without worrying about the damage he might inflict.

Taking the younger man in his arms Logan marveled at how accepting Remy was of the fact that he might be hurt. What must he have been through to be this willing to give himself to another, knowing it might hurt, just for a little tenderness. . . a little affection? His heart went out to the young man, lying so soft and willing in his arms. He vowed to himself that he would never betray this trust, would never hurt Remy as he had been hurt in the past.

"Thanks, kid." He murmured, caressing the smooth, bare back that felt like silk gliding under his callused palms. "But I'm not lookin' for a guilt-free fuck. I don't want ta just get off an' leave ya. I want ta be sure ya get what you need too. Only you'll have ta help me 'cause I'm new at this."

In answer, Remy once again pressed his mouth to Logan's and this time he parted his lips to taste his lover more fully. The kiss grew in intensity as Logan slipped his tongue insistently into Remy's mouth, loving the hot, willing way the younger man offered his body so eagerly. A part of him, the raging feral part that was always so near the surface, wanted to ravage the young man. Wanted to take Remy up on his offer of pain, to spread the beautiful, submissive young body beneath him and tear into it.

But Remy had been used and abused like this before and Logan wanted this time to be different. He had never had sex with a man before, had never even considered it before today and he supposed that if he had ever happened to think about what went on during a gay sexual encounter, he would have assumed it was a rough affair with a lot of thrusting and deep penetration. But Remy had had enough roughness to last his whole life and just because he offered to let Logan take him as roughly as he pleased was no reason to hurt him further.

With effort, Logan pushed down the predatory instincts that Remy's delicious submission aroused in him. He felt very deeply for the younger man; perhaps even loved him. He wanted to give him a sexual experience that didn't make him cringe with terror and pain. There would be plenty of time for a harder, more passionate kind of loving later, when the Cajun no longer feared him. Right now, he just wanted to make love to the beautiful young man he held so tenderly in his arms.

"I want ta make love with ya Remy," he whispered softly. "Want ta make ya feel good again, show ya it doesn't have ta be painful or rough. . . "

"Oh, Logan," Remy moaned in a soft, broken voice. "It's enough jus' t' be wit' y', mon amour. Y' don' have ta hold back f' my sake. Want y' t' enjoy y'self. . ."

"Ya think the only way I can enjoy myself is by hurting you?" demanded Logan, staring into the red-black eyes. The eyes filled with hurt and sorrow at the memories of past humiliation and pain.

"Dat's jus' how it's always been before, cher," Remy admitted softly. "Don' want ta lose y'. I told y', do anyt'ing ya want t' me. Just. . . " He blinked once and a single, silvery tear ran down one pale cheek. "Just don' leave me, please," he finished.

"I'm not gonna hurt ya and I'm not gonna leave ya when this is done." Logan rubbed the bare back soothingly and kissed away the glistening tear gently. He tasted Remy's doubt and fear in the salty drop and he wanted to prove the truth of his words. "Lay back and let me show ya, Remy," he commanded.

Obediently, the young man did as he was told and Logan's hands and mouth went to work on the lean young body.

~~~~~~

Remy sighed and relaxed under Logan’s gentle touch. This was what he wanted, what he had needed for so long. The older man was tenderly caressing away all his fears and anxieties with large, warm hands.

Logan continued to explore his mouth with hot, passionate kisses as well. Remy relished the feel of Logan’s probing tongue opening and invading his mouth. He felt powerless to affect the situation but, somehow, he liked it. Often in the past, he had lain under another man, being savagely raped and abused, unable to help himself in any way.

At such times, he had merely gone limp and tried to submit, to allow himself to be penetrated so that the man raping him would finish quickly and hopefully leave him alone. He remembered only too well the fierce thrusting above him and inside him and the slow, hot tears that had coursed down his cheeks to pool in the hollow of his throat.

The way Logan was touching him, dominating him, was a little like that, and yet completely different. For when had someone stroked him so softly or kissed so tenderly? When had the invasion and plunder of his body ever been so gently and lovingly done? And when had the man above him whispered such comforting endearments into his ear even as he had his way with the young man?

//Never,// thought Remy, gasping as callused fingertips teased his tender nipples to flaring arousal. //Never been taken so sof’ and gentle. Logan. . . he must care ‘bout me. He’s takin’ de time t’ be sure I’m enjoyin’ m’self. He ain’t jus’ takin’ what he wants like all de others b’fore.//

It was true that Logan was taking his time with the young man, for several reasons. First and foremost, he wanted to make sure that Remy felt pleasure and arousal before he went any further. And secondly, it was all new territory to him and he was feeling his way bit by bit, like a man trying to find his way in a dark room.

Remy had been hurt and raped in the past and he wanted their love-making to be nothing but sweet and gentle tonight. He carefully held his own passion in check, not wanting to frighten the lanky Cajun who lay beneath him.

"God, Remy, ya taste so sweet,." he whispered roughly against the long, slender neck as he licked and sucked a sensuous trail of kisses down the younger man’s throat. Remy could not help crying out softly as Logan’s mouth left his neck to trail slowly down to the small pink disks on his chest which were hard with desire. The tongue scraped against him, rough as a cat’s, eliciting further moans of pleasure from the young Cajun as he arched his back, mutely begging for more.

Suddenly Logan’s large, warm hand trailed down his flat stomach and came to rest at the top of his jeans, cupping his warm belly. It was the moment of truth. Would Logan, a confirmed heterosexual really go so far? Remy held his breath, almost afraid to hope.

Logan’s hand remained in place for an instant but not because he was having doubts; he wanted the Cajun perhaps more than any partner he had ever been with but he was waiting to be sure that Remy wanted to continue.

Ultimately, the choice had to be his, not Logan’s or it would be no more than a rape like all the others Remy had suffered through. So Logan waited for an instant and whispered roughly into the young man’s ear, "Remy, ya sure this is what ya want, kid? I don’t wanna hurt ya. I won’t go on ‘less you say so. Ok?" His heart pounded loudly in his ears as he waited for the young man’s reply.

Again, Remy didn’t answer in words. Instead, he reached down and placed Logan’s large hand over the hardness pressing against the thin fabric of his worn jeans. He arched his back, rubbing against the hand like a cat, mutely begging the older, stronger man to continue taking him and never stop.

Logan understood immediately and he could smell the young man’s desire mounting as his warm palm cupped Remy’s throbbing erection. Slowly, yet eagerly he took the hint and unsnapped the jeans. There was a low, metallic purring as the zipper came down and then Logan felt the soft nest of silky hairs that led to the Cajun’s hard cock. Hesitantly at first, he let his fingertips train slide over the long, slender shaft which caused a strangled moan from the man beneath him.

"Logan, mon amour. . . please!" Remy cried out breathlessly as Logan stroked him slowly, maddeningly, the warm palm running up and down his pulsing hardness. It was the gentle domination he had always dreamed of. Yet he wanted more. He wondered if he dared to express his desires to the older man.

Sensing that Remy had something to say, Logan whispered in a low voice, "What is it Remy? Tell me what ya want, kid."

"I. . ." Remy wasn’t quite sure how to ask. "I wan’ ta touch y’ too, Logan. That be Ok?" he whispered, pleadingly. It was the first time he had ever had the nerve to make such a request during sex. All he had ever know was submission and humiliation. Yet, Logan made him feel loved, cared for and so he dared to ask to be a participant instead of just a sexual object to the man above him. He waited tensely, half expecting Logan to refuse him. He was greatly relieved when Logan chuckled.

"Sure, Remy. After all, you’ve done this b’fore and I haven’t. You c’n show me tha ropes. Do what ever ya want."

Hardly able to believe his ears, Remy reached up a tentative hand to caress his lover’s scratchy cheek. "Oh, cher," he whispered, brokenly. He couldn’t go on; he had no words. Instead he plucked at the top button of Logan’s soft, flannel shirt, mutely asking permission to remove it. He longed to feel Logan’s hairy, muscular chest pressed against his own with nothing between them.

When Logan didn’t stop him, he had the courage to continue unbuttoning the warm shirt slowly and pealing it back to reveal the thick, wiry mat of hair that covered Logan’s chest and ran in a narrower trail down his muscular stomach into his jeans.

Logan sighed at the delicate touch of his young lover and Remy, greatly daring, lay his smooth cheek against the older man’s chest for a moment feeling the delicious rise and fall of the other man’s breathing and inhaling the wild, musky scent that was uniquely Logan.

"I c’n hear y’ heartbeat, cher," Remy whispered and turning his head, he took one of the flat, coppery disks that were Logan’s nipples into his mouth. He teased the tiny nub to hardness and sucked gently on it.

Logan’s breath fell out of him in a long sigh and he reached up one gentle hand to caress the fall of silky auburn hair that brushed against his bare chest as Remy worked on him. Then his hand moved lower until he was once again stroking the hardness between the Cajun’s legs.

Remy broke contact at the teasing, tender caress and gasped breathlessly, "Logan! Mon Dieu, dat feels so nice! Could I. . . touch y’ dere too?"

Again, Logan laughed at the question. "Sure, Cajun. Ya don’t have ta ask permission fer every little thing ya want ta do, ya know. Haven’t ya ever been spontaneous b’fore?"

"Non," Remy said in a low voice. "Not wit’ a man, cher. Jus’ used t’ doin’ what I’m told. Nobody ever. . . made love t’ me like dis b’fore. Men usually jus’. . . take what dey want. De charm power take hold of dem and I," he swallowed convulsively, "I just try ta let ‘em do what dey want. Dat way don’t hurt so much, non?" He looked down, playing aimlessly with the bedspread.

"Remy," Logan frowned. "Are ya still keepin’ yer charm barriers up? Are ya still afraid I’m gonna rape ya if ya let em down?" The Look in Remy’s face was answer enough. Tenderly, Logan cupped one smooth cheek in his warm palm and turned the gorgeous red-on-black eyes up to meet his own.

Tears of fear and longing filled the demon eyes of his young lover and his heart went out to Remy for all the pain and hurt he had suffered when he had been younger that made it so hard for him to trust now. "Let ‘em down," he said gently. "Trust me, Remy. I’m not gonna hurt you, I promise. I want ya ta be able ta feel t’night without any barriers between us. Ok?"

Mutely, the Cajun nodded and Logan felt a sudden rush of lust and longing as the charm power, strengthened by Remy’s arousal, swept over him. At once, he felt a wild urge to seize the young man and take him roughly. This had to be the sensation the many men who had raped Remy had given into. But he was determined to be gentle; he refused to let his desires master him. Taking a deep breath to center himself, he whispered into Remy’s ear, "Now, where were we?"

Remy could scarcely believe that Logan wasn’t going to rape him when the full force of the charm power hit him. He felt a deep wave of love for the older man for allowing him to lower his barriers and truly enjoy the experience of making love. "I wan’ t’ touch y’, cher," he whispered, boldly allowing his fingers to play over the hard bulge in Logan’s jeans.

"Then do it." Logan breathed, loving the ticklish sensation of Remy’s hand on him.

Feeling empowered by Logan’s words, Remy dared to unzip the older man’s jeans and caress the thick erection he found there. Logan’s cock felt very large, both long and thick in his hand. He longed to feel it in his mouth but he still wasn’t quite sure how Logan would feel about that. "Logan," he whispered, still stroking the hard shaft as Logan groaned softly at the delicious sensation, "Can I. . . taste you, mon amour?"

"Ya want ta go down on me, Remy?" Logan asked, bluntly, meeting the young man’s eyes directly.

Hearing it stated like that, so raw and out in the open, made Remy even hotter.

"Oui, cher," he answered, his red on black eyes flaming, "Want t’ suck y’. Take y’ in my mouth an’ taste y’re pleasure."

"Do it then." Logan gasped. He had never had a blowjob from a man before but the idea of Remy’s mouth on his hardness made him hot and the Cajun’s teasing fingers were driving him crazy.

Slowly, Remy moved down the length of the older man’s body, his silky auburn hair trailing a line of fire down Logan’s muscular chest and flat stomach. He rubbed the flaring mushroom head of the pulsing shaft gently against his cheeks and lips, savoring Logan’s musky, masculine scent. "Y’re very large, mon amour," he whispered as he licked deliberately up and down the huge erection, causing Logan to swear softly in pleasure at his teasing touch.

"And y’ taste delicious." Abruptly, he sucked the large, mushroom head into his mouth, allowing his tongue to tease into the tender slit at the top before taking as much of the shaft into his mouth and down his throat as he could.

Logan sucked in his breath at the sudden pleasure. Remy’s mouth was hot, and so wet around him. He buried his hands in the flowing auburn hair, which lay in waves around his crotch, tickling his large balls. He bucked his hips up to meet the warm, wet mouth that encircled him, loving the feel of Remy’s tongue gliding up and down his throbbing length.

"God, Remy!" he groaned, "That feels so good. Think I’m gonna cum if yer not careful!" In response, Remy only increased his tempo, licking and sucking the hard, thick shaft into his mouth in a faster, more insistent rhythm, and fondling the older man’s balls with teasing, feather-light touches.

Logan grew even harder for a moment and the hands buried in his hair squeezed convulsively. Then Logan groaned and Remy tasted the thick, deliciously salty fluid at the back of his throat. He swallowed hungrily, not wanting to miss a drop. Finally, he let Logan’s cock slide from his lips reluctantly and lay with his head on his lover’s thighs, softly sucking Logan’s balls, taking first one, and then the other into his mouth

~~~~~~

Though he had released what felt like a gallon of cum, Logan’s cock was still rigid with desire. He raised his head to look down at the younger man still caressing his balls with a warm, wet tongue.

"Remy, that was. . . incredible." He whispered, stroking the rich auburn hair with a hand that still trembled slightly with release.

"Y’ taste delicious, cher." Remy murmured against the silky skin of his lover’s testicles. "But y’re still hard."

"That’s just my healin’ factor, kid." Logan assured him. "It deals with any injuries or depletions I happen ta have. Guess sex is just another thing ta deal with as far as my body’s concerned." He laughed. "No big deal."

"Non!" Remy protested earnestly. "It is a big deal, mon amour. I. . . I love y’" he continued shyly. "Want t’ satisfy y’ completely, Logan."

"Ya do satisfy me, Remy." Logan protested. "I’ve never had anybody go down on me quite like that. It was so. . ." he searched for a word, "Intense. Almost like ya knew exactly what I needed an’ gave it ta me."

"A man knows what another man’s body needs." Explained Remy, simply. "But it was special f’ me too, cher. Never. . . gone down on a man b’fore w’out bein’ forced t’ do it? Y’ know?"

The simple admission of Remy’s gift to him made Logan draw the young thief to him and hug him tightly. He had no words, he could only express himself in the tender kisses he rained on his lover’s face.

Remy relaxed in the strong, muscular arms and melted into Logan’s side, just enjoying the feeling of being loved and cherished. At last Logan broke the silence when his hand worked it’s way down the Cajun’s leg and found the young man’s shaft still painfully erect.

"Yer still hard too, kid." He whispered, taking Remy’s erection fully into his hand and beginning to fist it slowly up and down. "Guess we better take care o’ you next." He made as if to duck down and take the young man’s hardness into his mouth, but Remy stopped him.

"Non, Logan." He whispered "I’m t’inken’ de best way t’ take of me is de best way t’ take care of y’, too."

Logan was confused.

"What do ya mean, Remy?" he asked uncertainly. Remy couldn’t mean what Logan thought he meant. Surely the young man had been hurt too often in the past to be offering to let Logan. . .

"Want y’ t’ really make love t’ me, mon amour." Remy whispered, as if reading his thoughts. The slim, naked body flexed sensually in the moonlight and the red eyes glinted at Logan hotly as Remy rolled seductively onto his stomach and spread his legs, ever so slightly. "Want y’ t’ fuck me, Logan." He purred in a low voice that sent shivers of wanting and lust up and down the older man’s spine.

"But Remy," Logan protested, torn between lust and a desire not to hurt his new lover. "I don’t want ta hurt ya! I don’t want ta force ya ta do anything ya don’t want ta do."

"Non, Logan. Y’re not forcin’ me, I’m offerin’. Der’s a whole lot of difference, mon ami, believe me, I know. And," he continued softly, "Doesn’t have t’ hurt. Not if de man dat rides y’ is gentle. And I trust y’ t’ be gentle, mon amour. I know y’ wouldn’t hurt me, dat so?"

The glowing demon eyes begged for conformation of his last statement.

"Never kid." Answered Logan gently. "Wouldn’t hurt ya for tha world. But. . . it might not be exactly comfortable for ya, either. I’m. . . kinda large, ya know. Why not just let me go down on ya like ya did for me? Are ya doin’ this just ta get me off again?" he asked.

"Non, mon amour." Whispered Remy, into his lover’s neck, "Doin’ dis, askin’ y’ do dis cause it’s what I want. Want t’ feel y’ inside me, cher, even if it does hurt a lil’ bit. Be worth it t’ feel y’ fillin’ me, ridin’ me, fuckin’ me." He moved closer to the older man and rubbed his smooth, naked flank against Logan’s hairy chest. "Y remember I told y’ dis afternoon dat it wasn’t always rough an’ painful, mon ami? Dat I liked it sometimes?" Mutely, Logan nodded. "Well, dis be one of dose times, if y’ll let it be." He leaned up and kissed his lover softly, seductively. "Please?" he whispered in a low voice, wanting to feel Logan inside him so badly that he didn’t know what he’d do if the older man said no.

"Ya sure that’s what ya want, Remy?" Asked Logan, roughly, trying to keep the raw longing out of his voice. "Ya want me. . . ta fuck ya?"

"Oui." The younger man said softly, gazing directly into Logan’s blue eyes. He spread his legs farther and raised his ass, submissively. "Please." He said again. He shivered as Logan ran a possessive hand up and down his spine, ending by cupping one soft buttock in his large, callused palm. "Look in de second drawer of de nightstand, mon ami. Y’ll find what y’ need in der."

Wordlessly Logan looked in the drawer and discovered a small tube of creamy lube that appeared to be unopened.

"Spread some on y’ cock, cher." Remy directed. "It help y’ ease in gently. Use a lot, y’re very large." Carefully, Logan rubbed a generous amount of lube all over his thick shaft which was leaking again in anticipation.

"Ready." He growled, sudden passion flaring in his voice now that they were about to commit the irrevocable act of love.

Remy, lying on his stomach with his own erection rubbing against the soft bedspread and Logan in position behind him tried not to be nervous. Logan’s shaft was massive and very thick, but he trusted his lover’s promise to be gentle. Logan, perhaps sensing the younger man’s nervousness, spent several minuets rubbing Remy’s back soothingly.

"Easy, Remy." The words were a caress. "I’m gonna do my best ta be gentle with ya. Won’t hurt ya if I can help it. Ok?"

"Ok." Remy whispered back. It seemed to be the confirmation that Logan needed for Remy finally felt the slippery mushroom head rubbing against his tight opening, seeking entrance to his body. He tried to relax and let himself be penetrated as he had in the past. But this time was different, he reminded himself. This time, he wanted the man above him to penetrate him, needed to feel him fill him utterly. He cried out in pleasure as he felt Logan finally sank his shaft completely inside.

Logan paused for a minuet, sheathed to the limit in Remy’s beautiful, submissive body. The younger man lay spread out under him, quivering and unresisting and Logan wanted to make sure he wasn’t hurting him.

"You all right?" he asked, breathing hard and resisting the urge to draw back and thrust deeply again into the tender young man beneath him. His cock throbbed in the delicious, hot tightness that sheathed it but he forced himself to wait and listen to Remy’s answer. His hands caressed the slender hips and long back of the young thief gently as he waited.

"Oui." Gasped Remy, turning his head to meet Logan’s eyes so the older man would know he wasn’t just lying to save Logan’s feelings. "Just. . . hard t’ take at first-‘specially ‘cause y’ so big. Never. . ." he wet his lips, "Never been fucked by someone so big b’fore. But it feels good." He whispered. "Fuck me, Logan, please." He shivered again and thrust his hips back to show his willingness to be penetrated, his need to be loved and made love to. . . to be fucked.

Grasping the slim hips in both hands, Logan did as Remy asked. He drew back and plunged deeply again into the velvety hot tightness of the young man’s body. The sensations were intense and the friction between them was indescribable. He had never made love to a man before and had not guessed how enjoyable it could be. Logan groaned as he pulled almost all the way out and sank his shaft deeply again. He repeated the motion several times, slowly before beginning to increase his tempo.

Remy gasped again and cried out at the delicious feeling of Logan filling him so deeply and completely. The deep, hard thrusts made him almost delirious with desire and he wished Logan would never stop. He reached beneath himself to stroke his own erection, made even harder by the relentless thrusting inside him. But Logan saw the motion and whispered roughly in his ear,

"Let go and let me do that, Remy." He pulled the younger man into a more upright position and reached around him to grasp the long, slender cock that jutted up like an exclamation point from between the Cajun’s legs. He began to fist it up and down in time with his own strokes inside Remy’s body.

Remy cried out at the exquisite pleasure of being fucked so deeply while Logan’s hand enclosed his sensitive shaft. It was almost too much.

"Oh, Logan! Mon amour, fuck me! Fuck me hard!" he cried, caught between the Logan’s impaling shaft and his relentless hand. The words seemed to drive Logan over the edge for he sped up his tempo and thrust so hard into Remy’s hot tightness that the young man felt he would be split in two by the pleasure of the deliciously rough love-making. With the change in position from prone to almost upright, Logan seemed to be rubbing a spot inside him that sent sensations he had never felt dancing like fire up and down all the nerves in his body. Remy moaned at the overwhelming pleasure and suddenly knew that he couldn’t hold out any longer. He threw back his head and gave a loud cry of release as his cock began to spurt in Logan’s warm hand. The orgasm caused his inner muscles to clench tightly, milking Logan’s cock which was buried deep inside him. Feeling the tight constriction like a velvet fist clutching him, Logan groaned and shoved his hardness even deeper, as far into Remy’s beautiful body as he could. Hot cum flooded out in thick spurts as he emptied his desire into his lover, finally finding release.

They held their upright pose for a moment, still savoring the sensations and then Logan collapsed slowly to his side, taking Remy with him. They lay, breathing heavily for a moment, catching their breath after the vigorous love-making. Logan was still buried to the hilt inside his young lover and he held the Cajun’s lightly sweating body to him, stroking the thick, auburn hair away from Remy’s damp forehead.

"God, Remy. That felt so good." He whispered into the delicate ear of the Cajun as he nuzzled his lover’s neck. "Was it. . . Ok for you?"

"Oui, Logan." Remy replied. "Better than Ok-perfect. It’s de first time a man ever make love to me. Not just rape me an’ take what he want, y’ understand?"

"Glad I could be that man." Logan said tenderly, hugging the slender body to him. "I love ya, Remy. I want ta stay here with ya tonight, that be Ok?"

"More than Ok." Remy assured him again. "Stay wit’ me, Logan. Stay inside me, please?" He shifted his hips and snuggled back against the still hard shaft that impaled him with it’s thickness.

Logan growled hungrily in his ear. "Keep that up, Cajun, and yer liable ta get more than ya bargained for."

"Don’t mind dat." Remy murmured, "Love t’ be wit’ y’, Logan. Y’ can take me anytime y’ want." He moved his hips seductively again.

"Anytime?" Logan asked, a smile in his voice.

"Oui, anytime." The young man returned.

"Well, how ‘bout now?" The cock buried inside Remy had grown to full hardness again, although it had never softened much to begin with.

"Mon Dieu," whispered Remy in awe. "Y’re insatiable, mon amour."

"That’s right." Logan growled, catching his ear between sharp teeth and sucking gently as he pulled the young man back onto his erect shaft.

Remy groaned as the motions sent waves of pleasure through his body again. "Take me then, cher." Logan’s only answer was a deep thrust that made Remy cry out again in a soft voice, "Fuck me, Logan, mon amour. Si vous plait, don’t ever stop!" Their pleasure continued into the night.

~~~ End ~~~