Title: A fair Joust

by artery_break

artery_break@yahoo.com

Rating: R

Disclaimer: dont own 'em

Summary: what do you think?

Sequel to Night in Shinin' Armour



A Fair Joust
by artery_break


The soft sounds of rain pelting the window slowly roused Logan from his pleasure induced slumber. He had only been asleep for a few hours, the clock read midnight. Remy was still cradled in his arms, sleeping soundly. Logan smiled and tenderly kissed Remy's neck and shoulders. This drew Remy out of sleep and he shifted in Logan's arms so he could face his lover. His lids were still heavy with sleep but every other part of his sinful body was as awake as Logan now.

"Merde didn't even know I feel asleep."

"Passed out is more like it. Guess it was a little much huh?" Remy smiled his lazy little smirk and kissed Logan on the nose.

"Was good. Remy ain't never had a blowjob like dat. Empathy let me feel everyt'ing y' did and I t'ink dat's what did `ol Remy in. You somet'in incredible Logan." Logan laughed at that and drew Remy even closer to him, rubbing his erection against Remy's hip. Remy cocked an eyebrow and ran his fingers through Logan's hair, massaging the scalp. Logan purred and his eyes closed. Remy took this opportunity to tease Logan with light, butterfly kisses to his face. The kisses tickled Logan's face and he snorted. Remy started laughing his deep southern laugh.

"Y' too cute homme." Logan narrowed his eyes and proceeded to tickle Remy.

Remy gasped and tried to roll away from Logan but he had him in a hard grip. Remy flailed helplessly as Logan continued his tickle torture.

"N-no, stop no!! Haha, ha!! P-please mon am-ah ha ha ha ha!!" Remy pleaded but Logan only increased his attack.

Finally, Remy decided to fight dirty. He went for the one spot on Logan he knew to be the most sensitive of any, the space on his neck just underneath his ear. Remy licked the spot and was rewarded with a loud moan from Logan who suddenly went rigid. He grinned devilishly and began gently biting the soft flesh, rolling it between his teeth. Logan growled and began bucking his hips, his eyes rolling back into his head. Remy stopped just long enough to bring his lips close to Logan's ear.

"Dis is for earlier." He renewed his assault on Logan's skin, running his hands over Logan's hard muscles.

Logan panted softly and raked his blunt nails along Remy's back. His entire body burned and tingled causing his cock to jump and grow beyond full length. He swallowed a moan as Remy brushed his erection. He thrust his hips, searching for the rough warmth of Remy's hand. Remy felt his need and obliged him by taking his cock and placing it between his lengthy thighs. This raised a curious look from Logan and he gave an experimental thrust. Jesus, it felt like soft heaven. Remy's eyes twinkled and he wrapped his arms around Logan and kissed him. Logan responded and deepened the kiss, running his tongue over Remy's teeth. His tongue slowly lapped Remy's and Remy moaned softly. Then the kiss became eager as Remy flexed his thighs, tightening his hold on Logan's cock. Logan broke from the kiss and growled deep in his chest. He looked into Remy's, pleading for forgiveness as his restraint broke.

The Wolverine grabbed Remy's hips and began thrusting hard. It set up a fevered pace, violently slamming its hips against Remy's as the soft hairs on its stomach rubbed against Remy's penis. Remy cried out at the sensation and clutched at The Wolverine's shoulder. The Wolverine gave a vicious snarl and began biting Remy. Its sharp canines punctured sensitive skin and a rush of blood added fuel to its already scorching fire. Remy was pleading, sobbing and The Wolverine grinned sadistically as it sped up its thrusts.

"Oooh. Wolverine, yes, yes. Feels soo good. Ahhh, ahhh, p-please, need y'- oh god!! MMMM!! YES! Fuck, fuck, fuck, more! Wan' so much more, please. Ah,ah. Don' stop-don', OOOOOHH!" Remy's entire body shook. His head was trashing back and forth on the bed. The Wolverine was grunting and growling. Breaths coming fast and harsh, sweat rolling down its face. Its body glistened with sweat from its exertion. Its muscles felt hard underneath Remy's fingers, strained with effort. Remy could feel his orgasm reaching its peak. So close, he wrapped his arms around The Wolverine and held on tight.

"Almos' der, almos' der. Wolverine, y' so good t' me. Huu, ahhhh. I-I'm, ooooohh Gooood,. F-f-mmmm. Naaaaahuuuuuh!!" Remy bit his bottom lip hard. Suddenly, he felt his orgasm hit. He dug his fingers into The Wolverine's back and screamed so loud he knew he had to have woken someone. Before he was even recovered, he felt himself being flipped over. He was about to say something when he felt a sharp burning race through his body and he let out a loud holler.

The Wolverine flipped its mate over and without preamble, pushed itself into his tight ass. Was it ever tight, and hot. The Wolverine snarled and began to slowly rock its hips. It heard its mate cry out and whimper and stopped, waiting for him to get used to being invaded. As soon as he relaxed and loosened a little, the Wolverine began slowly thrusting again. When it heard its mate coo and push back against it, the Wolverine quickened its thrusts. It knew the end was near. The room suddenly became multi-colored and the Wolverine let out a howl, throwing its head back and roaring its release for all the heavens to hear.

Remy felt the Wolverine's orgasm and it caused him to have another one. He screamed along with his lover and arched his back. He felt a body slump against his back and he collapsed under the weight of its adamantium skeleton.

Slowly, Logan regained consciousness and brought himself up on his elbows. A deep ache in his cock caused him to still. He looked down and saw the lean muscles of Remy's back. A sudden feeling of horror struck at his gut and he quickly pulled out of Remy. The instant he did so a sharp pain raced through his body causing spots to appear in front of his eyes. A high-pitched squeak escaped his throat and he struggled to catch his breath. Remy heard the squeak and turned to look up at Logan. His eyes were tightly closed and he was gulping air, his chest heaving.

Remy instantly panicked. "Oh god, Logan are y' okay? I'm sorry, I didn' know. Shit, I'll go get Henri."

Logan grabbed his wrist and shook his head. "No." He choked out. "I'll be fine, I'm just sore."

After a few seconds the pain dulled, then vanished. Logan inhaled deeply and opened his eyes. Remy was kneeling in front of him, a look of sheer terror on his face. Logan smiled and cupped his face.

"Don't panic, just wore me out is all. What about you? Did I hurt you?" Logan was once again concerned about his young lover and began checking him for damage. There was a large bite mark on his neck that had broken the skin and Logan cursed. Remy caught his hand and brought it up to his face.

"No, y' didn't. It looks bad, but it felt good." Logan narrowed his eyes in disbelief.

The Cajun did have a habit of downplaying his injuries. Remy just smiled and kissed Logan. "I love y', `n I love what y' do t' me. No fear for y' cher. Remy knows y' don' hurt him."

Logan smiled slightly. He still didn't like the fact that he damn near violated Remy. Next time he would have to be a lot more careful.

Remy wrapped his arms around Logan's waist and laid his head on his shoulder. His neck felt a little sore but he rather enjoyed the idea of Logan marking him. Actually, the Wolverine. Remy smiled and yawned loudly. He felt Logan's body shake and heard a deep rumbling in his chest. Logan was laughing.

"What?" Remy lifted his head and looked at Logan.

"Nothin' darlin'. I think it's time we got some shut eye. I'm pretty fuckin' tired." Remy yawned in agreement and they slipped under the slightly damp covers and let sleep carry them away.



End
you want more just ask. I have no life