A Bet Between Friends

By Claire Hannaford

adamantiumlaced@hotmail.com

Summary: Logan offers Remy a dinner date when drunk

Rating: NC-17

Warning this story contains m/m sex (namely Remy + Logan. Such a cute couple), violence, NCS and just general naughtiness. Please do not read if you are under age.

Disclaimer: Do not own, if I did… oh my stars and garters, what joy!!!!!



A Bet Between Friends
By Claire Hannaford



Logan moaned and winced as the sound of knocking finally reached through the alcohol induced fog that was all that remained from last night’s poker game.

“One too many brewskies” he muttered, trying to recall exactly how many he had consumed before he had admitted defeat to the Cajun and stumbled to bed, or at least he assumed he had stumbled to bed. That part of his memory was out on a break with no sign of coming back, until he had at least three cups of strong coffee.

“Alright” He growled, pulling his protesting body from the bed. Grabbing his jeans from where they lay folded on the chair by the bed, and pulled them on as he headed for the door. He paused just as he was reaching for the handle. Folded. He thought I know I was in no condition to be worryin’ about whether my damn jeans where folded, so someone must have come up with me, but who….

Logan scowled as the knock came again. He shook his head to clear it and reached for the handle. “Don’t get yer damn panties in a twist, bub!” He said and grasping the handle, yanked the door open. “What the hell do ya want punk?” He growled at the tall, lanky thief currently lounging against the doorframe with a cup and grin. “Bonjour petit’” He sang. His foot poised to kick the door again.

“If yer here ‘bout yer god damned money, I ain’t got it yet obviously, so why don’t ya go let Rogue smack ya ‘bout for a bit and I’ll give it to yer later.” Remy snorted. Seemed like everyone knew they were having a difficult time at present. Logan pleased with the result turned away and pushed the door to close it. Or at least he would have, if Remy hadn’t stepped forward to place his hand on it. “Remy in no rush for de money, mon ami” The Cajun smiled, pushing away from the door frame and stepping into the room. Logan frowned and turned round, closing the space between them. “I ain’t in the mood for pleasantries punk, so why don’t yer just say what ya want and get the hell out”

“Remy t’ink you had a little too much to drink last night, non?” The thief laughed down at the shorter man and was rewarded with a snarl. “Ok, so you not de morning after person” Remy chuckled and offered the cup to him. “T’ought you might need dis. Triple strength?”

“Thanks.” Logan growled, snatching the cup and heading for the bed. “Tell me summit Cajun, are ya always this annoyingly happy in the mornin’?”

Remy glanced up from the book shelf he was looking at and positively beamed. "Only when I'm talking' to you cher." He flirted. "Remy has bad mornings too, Logan. Je suis desole, if you don’ like it. But Remy enjoy spreadin’ a littl’ ‘appyness.”

“Yeah, right Cajun. Like yer didn’t come in here just for that damn reason”.

“Actually Homme, Remy came in to check dat you were still breathin’ and dat we were still on for tonight eh?”

Logan froze the coffee cup two inches away from his mouth. “Tonight?”

“Oui. Tonight.” Remy said, sauntering across the room and with the grace of cat. He sat down next to Logan on the bed, curling one leg beneath him. “Last night when Remy dragged you back to your room, you asked Remy out to dinner and he said oui. So, we still on?” Remy pouted.

“Unless you always in de ‘abit of asking good lookin’ hommes out to dinner when dey undress you?” He crossed his arms over his chest. “Me personally, like to ask before, an get drunk an fall in bed after.” Logan frowned. Taking a large gulp of the luke warm coffee. He winced at the bitter taste and attempted to get his memory working enough to remember what had happened last night. All he could remember was playing poker with Bishop, Gambit and Beast, Bish and Beast both losing very badly and bombing out early. Drinking large amounts of alcohol and staying at the table to keep playing till late or was it early? He concentrated harder and vague memories of someone helping him struggle to his room, a pair of faintly glowing eyes and someone helping him undress. It was the glowing eyes that convinced him that the Cajun wasn’t yanking his chain. He groaned inwardly and draining the cup, turned to the problem at hand. “Yer still wanna go?”

“Oui, unless you don’ want to?” Remy said timidly.

“I offered ya dinner Gumbo and you’ll get it.” Logan muttered, running his hands through his ruffled hair. Pulling back his shoulders and pushing out his chest in an attempt to stretch the kinks out of his back. Remy smiled, appreciating the play of muscles across the other man’s chest and shoulders. Remy wonder what dat would be like from underneath? He shifted his leg from underneath him and got to his feet. “What time you wan’ Remy ready, eh?”

Logan stood up, adjusting his jeans and handed Remy the cup.

“Wash that, and will eight suit ya?”

“Oui, see you den homme.”

“Sure, pick ya up in the hall tonight.” He paused. “Thanks for the coffee Gambit.” He turned away and started to pull up the bed clothes. The Cajun sighed. “D'accord. And Logan...” He turned from the bed to look at him. “It’s Remy, non?”

“Sure… Remy” Logan gave a brief frown as he began making the bed. It was weird calling him that. Remy grinned mischievously. “Maybe after tonight, you be callin’ me Rem eh?” Logan just snorted.

“Yer got as much chance of me callin’ ya that, as yer have of me callin’ ya darlin’.”

“Oh Remy, like dat much better.” Remy cooed. Logan snorted and rolled his eyes, as the swamp rat left the room. “I know this is just gonna end up with someone cryin’. He muttered and headed off to shower.


Part 2

The sauna room was hot. Logan sat with a towel round his waist, elbows resting on his knees, watching the droplets of sweat drip from his forehead onto the floor. Logan liked this room. Liked it even better when he was alone. Usually he came here to let all thoughts drift from his mind. But today he wasn’t so lucky. He was surprised at how stressed out he had become since last night. What had started off as a friendly wager was now turning into a proverbial ulcer. Keep the date with Remy? Don’t keep the date with Remy. This is gonna end up smacking me in the face. I just know it. Logan growled at himself and lit up a cigar. It wasn’t the need for nicotine, but the smell of the cigars was like heaven to his extra perceptional senses, and helped his mind to focus. Remy had always had an effect on him. His scent... His movements... His eyes… Demons eyes. He chuckled to himself. I should be looking forward to this date. Remy was hardly going to jump his bones. The kid’ll be lucky, I don’t jump him. The recent knot in his stomach returned. Why do I do this to myself? Putting his cigar out on the pavement, he decided to work off his nervous energy. I don’t back down on bet’s and I’m not gonna start now.

He spent the rest of the morning, and small part of the afternoon trying to conquer his internal frustrations. The Danger room had been his first port of call, and after three intense sessions his indecision was still nagging at him. He began to reset the computer, hoping to start another session, when the doors opened. Crawler and Beast entered, and set about forcefully removing the Canadian. Logan tried convincing them to allow him to join in their session, but Hank flatly refused. “Logan, as your physician and friend, I must insist you refrain from causing yourself injuries and exhaustion outside of missions. I really do have enough to concentrate on without having to worry about you doing yourself harm. Now be a good boy and go find something less strenuous to do.”

What Hank had said really did make sense, what with the legacy virus and helping the countless mutants who came to them for help, Hank was kinda snowed under and now he regretted snarling at him. Not that the extended danger room time had helped anyway.

So he had turned to trying to calm his apprehension instead and escaped to his corner of the garden to meditate and work on his Bonsai’s.

One hour and one very shredded Bonsai later, still refusing to admit defeat, but calling a halt to this particular part of the battle, he headed back indoors to find other distractions.

In the hall he stopped to consider his options, hit the rec room to watch the box or play pool (assuming he could find someone to play with). Swim some nervous energy off, hunt down Jeannie to discuss his feelings Yeah right! Or head to his room and…

His stomach had chosen that moment to kick in and announce its desire for food, so he headed for the kitchen and sustenance.

As he headed down the hall his heightened senses latched on to a familiar scent, spicy, sweet, with a little something else that could only be describe as the smell of sex. The Cajun was in the kitchen and from the aromatic smell of cayenne, Logan could only guess it was the Cajun’s turn to cook tonight.

He paused outside the door unsure whether to enter or just ignore his stomach and head to his room.

Remy stopped stirring the gumbo and glanced at the door, as his empathic abilities picked up on the uncertainty being broadcasted from the other side. He knew it was Logan, could sense that from the faint feeling of disgust that was tied in tightly with the uncertainty.

You de only person in dis entire house cher, who’s truly disgusted wit’ demselves when dey have feelings dey can’t control. You not sure whether to come and face Remy eh’, well Gambit help you out.

Remy turned back to the gumbo and continued stirring, at the same time gently projecting a feeling of welcome in Logan’s direction.
Logan frowned as the feeling hit him, then growled low in his throat as he realised what the Cajun was doing.
Damn swamp rat, sendin’ his feelin’s out all over the damn place. Fine then, if I’m welcome, I’m comin’ in. He pushed open the door and stepped into the spice filled kitchen.

Remy turned and smiled at him. “Bonjour cher, Remy cooking dinner. We be eating out, but de odder’s not and it’s Remy’s turn to cook tonight, so he making gumbo. You wanna help cher?”

“No thanks Caju…Remy. Jus came to get summit to eat, then I’ll get outta the way”.

“You not in de way cher. Remy like having company. ‘Sides you could make yourself useful and chop dat veg and den maybe Remy get you summit to eat, eh?”

“Do I look like a kitchen appliance?” Logan snarled and grabbed the handle of the refrigerator.

“Non, at least no kitchen ‘ppliance dat Remy ever seen.” Remy grinned and stepping forward leaned his shoulder on the fridge door, ignoring the murderous look thrown his way by Wolverine. Pasting on his best wheedling smile, he shifted his body just slightly towards Logan, so the space between them became less.

Logan could feel the younger mans breath and the temptation to lean forward and taste it, struck him suddenly and almost to strong to resist. He straightened up and dampened down the urges that coursed through his veins.

“Remy be grateful for de help Cher, real grateful” Remy pushed himself away from the fridge, shortening the space to mere inches and forcing Logan to look up at him.

“Sides” he murmured turning back towards the cooker, a few strands of his long auburn hair, that had broken loose from his ponytail brushing Logan’s face. “You know Remy makes salami on rye sandwiches de way you like, better den anyone else in de whole house. But of course if you not interested, Remy understand. Remy real understanding.” Remy smiled to himself and sauntered the last few feet to the stove.

Logan lost in the feeling of the Cajun’s hair moving like liquid silk against his skin, glanced after him dumbly, his eyes visibly refocusing as he followed the sway of Remy’s hips, or lack of, across the kitchen.

“What….er, sure why not. Not as if I got anything else ta do.”

Remy turned and beamed at him. “Merci Cher, dem over there.” He inclined his head towards the counter and turning down the heat on the stove, headed to the fridge for the salami.

Logan extended the claws on his right hand and grabbing a chopping board, began cutting veg. “So bub, where do ya wanna eat tonight?”

“Remy don’ care Cher, you decide where you wan’ go and Remy go along wid’ it.” He grabbed the rye out of the cupboard above him and a plate from the rack above the sink and set about making Logan’s sandwich.

“Sure, no problem.” Wolverine loaded the board with sliced vegetables and took it over to the cooker, “Ya want this veg in here?” He motioned to the pot, bubbling away merrily on the hob.

Remy placed the sandwich on the plate, turned and smiled, holding out the plate to Logan. “Dat’s right. Dere you go, one sandwich. Merci for de help Cher.”

Logan tipped the veg into the simmering gumbo, placing the chopping board on the counter and took the plate from Remy. “No worries, see ya later.”

“Till tonight Cher.” Remy flirted, before returning his attention the gumbo.

Logan watched him for a heartbeat and then left the kitchen, closing the door on a parting glance of Remy stirring the contents of the pot and humming the French anthem.

Logan grinned, bit back a chuckle and headed for his room and hopefully peace.

*

At twenty-five minutes past seven, Logan was standing by the front door. Dressed in brand new pair of black jeans and a plain blue well washed shirt, that Jean had given him his first Christmas here, because she thought it matched his eyes. His cowboy boots and black leather biker jacket completed his get up.

He glanced at his watch and cursed himself for being early. A body’d think ya were eager, ya are eager, hell ya been buzzing all goddamn day. He sighed and leaned back against the door, taking a cigar from his pocket, bit off the end cleanly and aiming in the direction of the plant pot by the stairs, fired. It bounced off the banister rail hit the ground about a foot from the pot. He frowned and pulling his lighter from his jeans pocket, sparked up. Can’t win em all. Good thing they’re all in the dining room or Beast and the Prof. would have my hide. What the hell am I doin’, it’s a casual thing, nuttin major just buddies goin’ out for a few. Why the hell am I here all spruced up like a damn peacock? A muffled curse and hurried footsteps from upstairs made him glance up in time to see Remy come sliding down the banister. “Remy late, merde is he late. Logan gon’ be gone and Remy gon’ be in trouble. Remy weren’t in de bath dat long, at least he don’ t’ink so.” Logan raised an eyebrow and stared at him, enjoying seeing the Cajun flustered. Remy hurried towards the door, glancing in rec room on the way, before coming to an abrupt halt when he spotted Logan.

“Cher, you still here?”

“Course I’m here Cajun, it’s 7.25 where else would I be?”

“It’s Remy remember Cher, and Remy knows what time it is, he jus’ forget to put his watch back is all.”

“Right.” Logan hitched his eyebrow up a notch and eyed the swamp rat. Damn punk looks good enough to eat. He took in Remy’s tight, very tight, black pants, white shirt and black jacket. The top two buttons of the shirt were open, exposing an expanse of smooth, slender throat, that Logan had a strong urge to nuzzle. The Cajun looked sleek, well dressed and sexy. Well, who looks like the hill billy cousin now.

“You like?” Remy put one hand on his hip and shifted his weight, striking a pose. “I know I do.” Logan shifted uncomfortably under his penetrating gaze. Remy chuckled as put two and two together. “If Remy here early… Doesn’t dat means you early too homme.”

“Nah I was jus’ headin’ out to work on my bike for a bit, couldn’t exactly miss yer girlish hollerin’, so figured I’d wait.” Remy raised an eyebrow and grinned. “Ummhmm. Well since we bot’ here, what say we go, eh?” Remy motioned Logan aside and opened the door, he paused and glanced at Logan. “By the way Cher… did I mention how pleasin’ you are to de eyes?” He beamed at him “Specially eyes as sensitive as mine non?” Chuckling to himself, he and Logan headed out into the night.

Once outside, Logan briefly considered making a break for the woods but knew Remy could run faster than him so it was pointless. There was no way out of this date, so he would go ahead with it. Watching Remy’s ass as he got in the truck, he realised maybe this wouldn’t be so bad.



Part 3

Logan opened the door to the garage and moved aside to let Remy enter. Remy raised an eyebrow, gave Logan a small grin and wandered in. Logan followed, closing the door. He walked towards his jeep, pulling the keys from his pocket as he went.

Remy leaned against his motorbike. “T’ought we’d take de bike Cher.”

“Ya ain’t gonna be able ta drink if we take the bike, Remy.”

“Remy don’ feel much like drinkin’ t’night Cherie, so if Remy drives, you can drink.”

Remy swung his leg over the seat and kicked off the stand. Seeming to pull the keys from nowhere, he started the engine. Logan frowned. What the hell ya up to here punk?

“I don’t reckon I’m really in the mood ta drink either, ‘sides it’ll be warmer in the jeep.”

“You don’ wan’ drink dat’s fine, but indulge Remy a littl'. It’ll be fun, non?” He flashed Logan his best trust me grin and rolled the bike forward a few feet. “Get on de bike Cher, “less you afraid of catching a chill, an' den Remy'll be forced to warm you up." A suspicious grin followed with
"Unless… Dat's what you be plannin' on eh?” Logan’s frown deepened to a scowl, but he walked to the bike, swung himself up behind Remy and looked for holds. “No girlie bars I'm afraid Petite, you jus’ have to hold on de old fashioned way.” He reached into his inside pocket and pulled out his shades, putting them on, he aimed a quick grin over his shoulder, hitting the button to open the automatic doors. “Hold tight Cher.” He revved the engine and shot through the doors, heading down the curved driveway towards the gates.

Logan grabbed him round the middle and hung, trying to ignore the fact that the Cajun’s appearance, being pressed this closely to him and the exhilaration of the speed, was giving him the hard on from hell. He just hoped Remy didn’t notice.

Remy chuckled, even with Logan's attempts to scoot back as far as possible and his rather miserable play at hunching his body over so it didn't notice; Remy could still feel the impressive bulge pressing against his lower back. Remy's grin widened and he intentionally sped up, so that every pothole in the road made Logan's pelvis bump against the base of his spine. Logan gritted his teeth as they picked up speed and muffled his groan as they hit a cracked stretch of road, his arms tightened around the Cajun's middle. Hands gripping tightly to the silk lined jacket he wore.
He let out a sigh of relief as the town lights came into view, he was turned on so much now that it felt like his jeans were cutting off the circulation to his legs, he needed to get off the bike and stretch his legs to make the pressure ease. Either that, or throw the Cajun down on the ground and have his wicked way with him… But for a first date that was a bit much. No, what I need is ta get off this bike, away from the Cajun and outta this whole damn mess. What the hell was I thinkin', the punk's young enough to be my great, great ………whole lotta greats, grandson. More sublime than a heavenly catamite, probably as talented as one and trouble with a capital T.

He sighed and attempted to scoot back again, and attempt that proved to be fruitless as they hit the next hole in the road and he was again pressed back against Remy.

What am I doin', it's only a night out. Tomorrow things'll go back ta normal and the Cajun'll be chasin' Rogue round like always. Quit worryin' old man, take a night off. Likes Jube's always says …take a chill pill and have a blast.

At that moment they hit another pothole, forcing him to smother a moan. Remy inclined his head slightly to the side and shouted over the wind.
"You alright back dere, Cher?"

"Just peachy." Logan scooted back a little on the seat as his pelvis collided with Remy's backside again. Not too much of a blast.

*

Remy pulled the into the parking bay and cut the engine, feeling Logan’s discomfort and grinned slyly when Logan practically leaped from the bike, as if burned.

He kicked down the stand and pulled himself off the seat, leaning back against it. “A’right cher? You’re looking a little…warm?” Remy’s grin widened.

“Fine Remy. How’s about ya?”

“Remy’s jus’ perfec’ homme. Ready to eat?”

“Sure, let’s go.” Logan glanced up at the sign above the restaurant and smothered a groan. French and fancy, just great. A menu I can’t read and a room I’m gonna look like a hick in, things don’t get much better than this.

*

Remy headed in the direction of the entrance to the restaurant, Logan trailing behind him, he stopped at the valet booth and handed the valet his keys and a twenty dollar note. He took the parking ticket offered to him and to Logan’s surprise turned and started back towards him. “We ain’t eating here?” He motioned at the restaurant.

Remy glanced back at it. “Not exactly your style eh? But if you really wan’ to eat here…” He teased, and started back. Logan reached and grabbed his arm.

“That’s fine we’ll eat somewhere’s else, just figured cos ya parked yer bike here this was it.”

“They got good security here, mon ami. Don’ wan’ my bike getting’ tieved.” Remy chuckled. "Ya don' want it thieved?" Logan raised an eyebrow. Wasn't this a case of calling the kettle black? "Yeah. Dere be a lot of t'ieves around petit', you never know who's a t'ief." Logan opened his mouth to say something. "I might be one for you know eh?" Remy chuckled and started a quick walking pace. “As regards to de meal, I t'ink dat we gon’ eat somwhere we can bot’ be comfortable an’ relaxed.” He reached up and stroked the hand still holding his arm. Logan smiled, pulling his hand away. “So where we headin'?”

“Dere’s a littl’ place a few blocks away, quiet, secluded…” Remy moved forward till his chest was only a few inches from Logan’s, he lowered his head, forcing Logan to look up at him, his eyes slitted as he breathed gently against Logan’s lips. “…side’s they serve de bes’ catfish you gon’ find in this town.” He grinned and moved swiftly away, heading for the sidewalk at the edge of the car park.

Logan stood and watched him go trying to control urges that were building up, the longer he spent in close proximity to the Cajun, the harder the urges were to fight.

Get a hold. Come on old man. Fight it. It ain’t gonna look good, if you spend all night fighting the urge to throw the boy down and have ya way with him.

Remy stopped at the edge of the car park and half turned back to him. “You comin’ or not cher, I not gonna wait a’night.” He turned and continued walking.

Logan watched a moment longer. Hey, there’s worse things ya could watch, then the Cajun’s pert little ass heading away from ya. Bet it would be better up close and naked. Logan’s mind froze on that comment and shaking his head to clear it, he hurried after Remy.


Part 4

Remy descended the small flight of steps down to the restaurant, Logan trailing behind. Inside he smiled at the guy clearing the tables. “Bonjour Jacque, 'ow’s business, eh?”

“Hey dere Remy! It's been good dis week. We ‘ad a very fine delivery and de people, dey seem to know it wid out bein’ tol’. From de look of you, I’d say you be wantin’ a private table tonite’.” He glanced at Logan. “In all respect, I ‘ope you ain’t got dat woman wid you. I’ve lost enough crockery. It’s made for eating off, not throwin'. And talkin' of eatin'…” He eyed Remy closely. “… you actually going to eat my food dis time? Or do you t'ink you’re too good for crayfish prepared by the likes of me, eh?”

Remy grinned and started moving towards a partitioned area at the back of the restaurant. “You cook, cos you love it, so don’t go givin' me no sob stories. ‘sides it’s no' my fault you overload de plates.” Remy crouched to dodge the teatowel that was thrown at him. “I can see why she throws de plates LeBeau.” Jacque picked up the tray of dirty dishes and headed for the kitchen, muttering. "Remy de beautiful?" He snorted derisively.
"More like Remy de wisecracking, smart arse, pain in de butt!”

*

Logan grinned to himself and made his way to the table the Cajun had chosen. Hidden within the dark shadows, at the back of the establishment. Logan sat down in the seat opposite Remy and watched as the Cajun removed his shades and jacket, hanging it over the back of the chair, revealing the fact that while his silk shirt covered him from throat to wrist, it was translucent. Remy down at him, catching him staring and smiled. “You okay, cher?”

“Yup, just fine. You eat here often?”

“Once or twice, dis better for you?”

“It’s fine.”

“You always dis talkative on dates, Cher. No wonder you do so well wid de ladies.”

Logan scowled at him and bit back the comment that rose, as Jacque came to their table with a couple of menus.

*

Remy waved the offered menu away. "You know what I like homme. Crayfish and a vintage French Bordeaux," He smiled at Logan.

"I always did like a good Bordeaux." Logan snorted, glancing at the menu and almost sighed in relief to see it was written in English. Never could get ta grips with the damn language. He ordered the only meat they appeared to have on the menu, T-bone steak and a brewskie. “All de dishes on dat menu and you pick de only non-Cajun one. You tryin' to tell me somet'ing…”

"I think there's enough Cajun at this table. I don't see the need ta add more." Logan chuckled. The Acadian leaned forward, elbows on the table and rested his face on his hands, tilting his head and watching Logan. “…Hmmm?”

Logan breathed in heavily and moved his gaze down to his boots. “Knock it off, Cajun.”

“Its Remy, remember and knock what off?” He slowly ran his tongue over his lips, Logan followed the slow movement of his tongue, watching it disappear back into the Cajun’s soft, inviting, just right for… Soft! Inviting! What the fuck am I thinking about? The only thing I wanna put in Gumbo’s mouth half the time, is my goddamned fist. He couldn’t stop the unconscious thought from entering his head, hard as he tried. Bet that mouth of his would feel real good wrapped around my cock, my hand tangled in that silk he calls hair, holding him there, making him take the whole length, moving faster and deeper, watching his throat work as I came, making sure he didn’t spill a drop… He snapped back to reality as a napkin smacked him full in the face and refocused on a vaguely miffed Cajun. “Allo, Logan! I’ve been talkin' to you for de last five minutes; nice to know my conversations so stimulating you can just nod off." Temper quietened to concern. "You sure you’re all right? You’re looking kinda warm again. De drinks arrived while you were off enjoying private thoughts?” Remy raised his eyebrow, glanced at Logan’s lap and grinned wickedly. "You wan' Remy to leave you an' your naughty thought alone for awhile?"

Logan coughed slightly and threw the napkin back at him. The denim trousers were beginning to cut the circulation off to his legs. Or maybe it wasn't the trousers that were shrinking. He followed Remy’s line of vision, to a huge bulge that had crept up on him. He reacted quickly, pulling his chair closer to the table and scooting forward on the seat. Remy chuckled. "Didn't realise you already packed your lunch. Is it dinner for two or just one?"

"Cajun…" Logan growled.

"Oui?" Remy positively purred in response.

"Bite me." Logan was not happy. These trousers were getting way too tight.

"Maybe later Cher, but only if you promise to bite back." Logan shook his head. tonight was going to a long night.

*

The food arrived, Logan devoured his steak, Remy picked at his plate, eating very little. More brewskies were ordered and drunk, the Cajun occasionally sipped a little from his glass. Logan knew he was drinking too much, but it was helping him combat the way his body reacted to the Cajun's presence. The conversation had gone completely down hill since the whole hard on incident and everything Logan said seemed to offer the Cajun an opportunity to turn it into something dirty...

The restaurant filled and then slowly emptied around them and pretty soon Jacque was out washing down tables, while his wife Margarette swept the floor.

“I t’ink we had better be leavin, Cher.”

“Sure”. Logan pulled himself unsteadily to his feet, catching his thigh against the table and stumbling forward. Remy reached out and grabbed him to stop his momentum dragging him down to the floor. “I t’ink you had a little too much to drink. Not sure if you going to be able to ride the bike like this.” He snagged his jacket off the back of his chair and slipped it on. He pulled Logan’s arm over his shoulders and started manovering him around the tables to the door. He stopped at the cash register. “You got the money for dinner, Cher?” Logan reached down and started fumbling around in his pocket for his cash. “Need help? I know I said I wanted to get into your pant’s Cher, but I had envisioned it being slightly more exciting.” Remy batted Logan’s hand aside and shoved his hand extracted the bills with no problems.

He handed the money to Jacque and pulled Logan towards the door. “Merci Jacque, gorgeous as always. See you next time non?.”

“Next time, I’m gonna cook you a kiddies portion.”

“Don’ be like dat. Your food is just too good to just shove down your throat. It needs to be savoured. ‘sides you know I’m just tryin’ to get rid of dese love handles non?” Remy teased, “There’re not love handles Cajun. There what we normal people call hips.” Logan added. Swaying towards the door. He was just having trouble in deciding which one to take. He could have sworn there was only the one door when he entered, and now all three of them were moving. Jacque laughed. “If it’s that good, why you keep letting it go to waste eh? At least your friend seems to ‘ppreciate my cooking.” Jacque called after him.

*

Remy pulled Logan up the steps to the street, catching him as he stumbled on the top step. Logan was swaying alarmingly and there was no way he was going to be able to sit on the bike without falling off. “We goin’ to have to find a place to stay de night Cher, you aren’t in any condition to be drivin’ home.

“I’ll be fine, don’t worry.”

“You may be fine, you have healing factor, a little tumble off the bike is not going to do you any real damage. But I don’t have healing factor Cherie and I don’t really feel like dying tonight, so we get a place to sleep, I know a little motel we can stay in a few blocks from here.”

*

Remy dragged Logan the few streets to the motel, leaning him against the wall as he went to the desk to get a room.

“Hey Remy, how’s it going?”

“Just fine, t’ank you Stevie. You got a room?”

“For you always, is your friend okay, he looks kinda out of it.”

“He had a little to much to drink, but he’ll be fine.”

“Okay, but make sure he don’t puke on the carpet. Room 19, enjoy yourself.”

“Don’t I always”

“Yeah you do. Oh and Remy…”

“Oui?”

“Not your usual type?”

“Non, but variety is de spice of life non?”

“Have you ever heard that you’re spicy enough.” He hinted.

“Aww t’anks. Maybe I’ll take you out next time eh?” The guy chuckled and sat back down with his paper. “You’ve been promising me that for month’s Remy.” The Cajun chuckled and carried Logan up the hall.

*

Gambit managed to get his date in the elevator, and halfway into the room, before watching him pass out. Frowning, he dragged Logan by his legs to the bed and then pulled him onto it. He leaned back against the TV, breathing heavily. “Merde, your heavy. Remind me to be on top, if you ever bunk with me, eh? Either dat, or pick a very soft bed.”

He pulled Logan further up the bed and started to remove his clothes. He hung Logan’s jacket across the back of the armchair along with his shirt and placed his boots beside it. Then he turned his attention to Logan’s jeans. Unbuckling the belt and undoing the buttons, he pulled them off and folded them. They too were added to the back of the chair. “Always figured you for the type to go commando petit’, Pleased to know I was not wrong.” He paused to admire the form before him for a few moments, running his eyes over the broad shoulders and chest, the tapered hips and the muscular legs, before moving his gaze back up to the caveman brow, and ever so manly drool from the corner of Logan’s mouth. “Also, remin’ me, not to sleep on dat side of you.”

*

Remy took advantage of the en-suite bathroom, by taking a shower. Letting the warm water relax the muscles tensed when pulling wolverine around.

He wandered back into the bedroom; he wrestled the covers from underneath Logan, making him moan and roll to his side.

Remy covered him with the quilt and climbed in beside him, pushing himself back against Logan's warm body.

Oh dis feels nice. And his eyelids began to droop and sleep overtook him.


Part 5

Logan groaned at the pain in head, this was getting to be too common an occurrence. He sighed and pulled the warm body next to him closer. Can’t have been all bad, I ain’t waking up alone for a change He ran his hand up the smooth expanse of leg and hip, smiling at the velvet like feel of the skin. . Not bad Old man, from the feel of it, you came out on top in this deal. He loved to do this, close his eyes and rely on his advanced sense of touch to tell him things and his sense of smell to let him know if someone was aroused or nervous. He leaned forward and buried his face in the luxuriant feeling hair, inhaling his bedmates scent and the smell of cheap motel shampoo. His playmates smell was familiar, but his brain was refusing to co-operate with him on this one. Maybe yer’ve banged her in the past, won’t be the first time yer’ve woken up after a heavy night and then recognised ‘em. His hand continued it’s journey upwards, passing over the slim waist and moved over the chest, feeling the muscles rise and fall with each breath. This lady is built, but then that was never a problem. He stroked up the soft, but rock hard chest, over the pectorals and stopped when he hit the faintly stubbled jaw. Okay…there’s a couple of problems here, the lack of mammories being one and the five o’clock shadow being the other.

He forced his eyes to open wincing against the sunlight streaming through the window and glanced down at the sleeping form beside him.
Remy’s auburn hair was fanned over the pillow, his soft, slim body pressed tightly against Logan’s. His gently rounded buttocks pressing gently against his hard-on.

Holy Christ on a crutch, I weren’t out with a dame last night, I was out with the Cajun. He yanked the covers of his feet and practically flew from the bed.

He stood there for a few moments, breathing hard and trying to figure out what the hell was going on. He glanced about him wildly taking in the room, before spotting his jeans on an armchair positioned in front of a battered TV. He yanked them on, almost tripping himself up in his hurry. A soft chuckle drew his eyes back to the bed.

Remy had rolled on to his back and was squinting at him from underneath his forearm, a soft smile on his face. “You wan’ to shut de curtains, Cher. ‘Fore Remy goes blind.”

Logan growled low in his chest and moved closer. “Ya want the damn curtains shut Cajun, do it yer fuckin’ self.”

“Touchy dis mornin’ Cher? What's de matter? Remy did’n’ show you a good ‘nough time last night, eh?”

Logan snarled at him and restlessly began to pace back and forth at the end of the bed. Remy shook his head and laughed softly, pulling himself from the bed and crossing to the window, pulling the drapes to banish the painful sunlight from the room. Logan’s eyes fixed on Remy’s naked form, watching him cross the room, pull the curtains and turn back towards him with a smile, completely at ease with his nudity.

Logan’s eyes travelled the length of the Cajun’s body, taking in the smooth porcelain white skin, the streamlined shape of his body. His gaze finally settled on his crotch, seeing the mass of auburn pubes, the round dusky balls and the slightly stiffening penis, hardening from the weight of his gaze. Logan caught himself and swiftly moved his gaze back up to Remy’s smirking face, shifting his legs slightly apart, as his growing erection started to tighten the material across his hips.

“You like what you see, Cher. I know I do.” Remy followed Logan’s example and slowly ran his eyes down the length of his teammates body, before pulling back to the bulge in his jeans. Remy’s smile widened and he lightly ran his tongue over his bottom lip, feeling Logan’s eyes follow the motion. “You wan’ Remy to take care of dat?”

“Ya really are a tart, ya know that Cajun.” He sat down on the edge of the bed to pull his boots on, wincing and shifting as his jeans pulled tight.
Remy followed him down, crouching between Logan’s knees, placing his hands on the edge of the bed either side of him. “A tart? Remy don’ t’ink so. Remy more of a … catamite, den a tart Cher.” Remy smirked at himself and shifted forward, closing the space between the two of them. His erection brushed lightly against Logan’s leg, the feel of the rough material and the heat of the man within making him shiver, drawing Logan’s eyes downwards once again. “’Ow many times we got to go t’rough dis? It's not Cajun, not gumbo, not gambit. Jus’ Remy.” He smiled and closed the gap between them fully. "Or rems, if you wan' to be really friendly." Remy’s lips pressed against Logan’s, he stared into to Logan’s startled face, taking advantage, drawing Logan’s tongue into his mouth and gently sucking.

Logan sat there shocked still, feeling Remy pulling gently on his tongue, his chest brushing lightly against his own and his erection pressed against his thigh. Whoa, what the hell is happening here? This aint right. I like Jeannie.

Remy felt Logan’s confusion, but kept going anyway. Come on Cher, I know you wan’ dis. Jus’ let it ‘appen Logan. Mon dieu I t’ought dis would be easier. It would be so easy to let loose a little charm, but Remy wanted this to be fully con sensual on both sides. God knows he had been a victim of non con-sensual sex before, and more than once. He wanted Logan and knew Logan wanted him too, had known even before Logan had started to notice it. Getting Logan to accept it though was like banging his head against a wall. Do it Cher, I’m getting tired of chasin’. Much prefer to be chased.

Logan’s body urged him to lean into the kiss, take it further, but still he held back.

Why do I want this, need this so bad, what about red? I haven’t really thought o’ Red much last couple of months since the Cajun started playin’ and don’ recall thinking ‘bout her at all last couple o’ days. Been too busy thinking ‘bout Remy. The revelation shocked Logan; he looked down fixing his gaze with Remy’s, red on black gazed into blue hopefully. Fuck it. Logan smiled against Remy’s lips and closing his eyes, closed his arms, pulling Remy as close as possible and deepening the kiss.

Oh oui. Remy arched into the embrace, linking his arms around Logan’s neck and closing his eyes, feeling how much Logan was enjoying this.
He mewed in protest as Logan’s hands encircled his wrists and pulled his arms from around his neck, pushing him slightly away. Logan stared at him for a second, smile fading down to uncertainty. “Ya sure ‘bout this Remy? I aint the most gentle o’ people at the best o’ times and sometimes
I just cant hold back and I feel the need ta hurt. I need ya ta understand that.”

Remy smiled and stroked his leg. “Remy understan’s that jus’ fine Cher.”

“Ya don’t gotta do this, if ya wanna change ya mind, do it now. Don’t know as I’ll be able to stop later.”

“I don’ wan’ stop. I know what your cap’ble of Logan and I always did like to gamble.”

“Okay.” Logan stood up, pulling Remy to his feet with him. He slid a hand underneath Remy’s knees and placing his other hand behind Remy’s back, swept him off his feet, he carried him the few feet to the edge of the bed and dumped him UN-ceremoniously in the center of the bed. Remy bounced a few times, before settling back against the headboard.

“Can’t say I didn’t warn ya.” Logan reached for the buttons on his belt and grinned. “Get ready for the ride of ya life Darlin’.” He fished his mobile out of his jeans and chucked it to Remy, who caught it and sat there looking confused. “What…”

“Best warn Blue ahead of time” Logan’s grin widened as did Remy’s eyes as he dropped his jeans. “Cos after this, yer gonna be walkin’ like ya’ve been bareback ridin’ for a week.”



Part 6

Logan kicked off his jeans, placing one knee on the edge of the bed and began to slowly move up the bed towards Remy, arms either side of the Cajuns body. He passed over Remy’s groin, bending to lick the pre-cum from the tip of his cock, letting his tongue dip into the slit, causing Remy to groan and tangle his hands in Logan’s dark hair. Logan smiled and nuzzled his face against the Arcadians smooth stomach, loving the feel of the smooth skin and the slight rasping sound of his stubble rubbing gently against it. He continued his journey up Remy’s chest lightly running his tongue up the center, pausing to gently lap at his nipples, nibbling and pulling gently with his teeth. Remy moaned, arching into his touch, bringing his hands up to hold Logan’s head in place. Logan growled quietly and shifting his weight to his knees grabbed Remy’s wrists and forced his hands above his head, holding them there with one hand. “Wha.. Cher?” Remy struggled slightly against the hold, causing Logan to tighten his grip to the point of pain; Remy gasped and stopped struggling, staring at Logan in query. “Ya play it my way Darlin’ or ya don’t play at all.”

“Remy jus’ don’ like bein’ tied up all that much Cher.” He stared apprehensively into Logan’s eyes. Logan smiled at him. “Let’s not forget who started this. Sides ya trust me don’t ya?” His smile widened and an eyebrow rose.

“O' course, I trust you cher” Remy gulped as Logan reached down and grabbed his belt, and flinched as Logan bought it up. Logan paused and stared down at him in concern.

“Relax Remy, I ain’t gonna belt ya.”

“Dat's what de las' person said. He lied.

"I thought you said that you trusted me. If I start thinkin' for one second that ya don't, then I'm outta here." Logan warned. Remy sighed, eyes down cast.

"Desole cher. I jus’ can’t help feelin’ a little apprehensive.”

"Well relax Cajun. Yer gonna enjoy everything I do to ya." Logan winked and smiled wolf-like. Remy couldn't suppress the urge to smile back.
"Promise?"

"Promise." Logan bought the belt up to the headboard, looping it through the slats and wrapped it over and through Remy’s wrists, tightening and pulling it closed, tight enough to make Remy wince and pull.

*

Logan leaned down and captured the Cajun’s lips forcing his tongue between Remy’s teeth, nipping sharply on his full lower lip, causing blood to weep lightly from the little gash. Remy moaned and returned the kiss with equal force, enjoying the slight pain that came from the cut on his lip and the hint of blood mixed with the taste of Logan. He struggled against his bonds, trying to bring himself closer to the man atop him, but still too far away for his liking. He bought up his legs up around Logan’s waist attempting to pull him down. “Ah, ah, ah. I told ya Cajun; it’s my way or the highway. Now ya just be a good boy and maybe I’ll fuck ya stupid.”

Remy struggled even harder against his bonds, the leather belt chaffing against the sensitive skin of his inner wrists, the belt sliding slightly against the rung of the headboard. "Maybe Remy don' wan' you to fuck 'im stupid. Maybe Remy jus' wan' you to fuck 'im." He moaned and arched up, as much as his bound wrists would allow, trying to recapture Logan’s mouth. Logan laughed and moved further away, pushing Remy back down with one hand. He moved the hand across Remy’s chest, gently pinching the nipple he had earlier deserted. Remy murmered lightly and twisted his head back and forth on the pillow.

Logan grinned sadistically and leaning down, to run his tongue over the swamprat’s nipple, taking it into his mouth and biting down, not enough to break the skin, but enough to make Remy wince again. He enjoyed the way Remy's body squirmed against his every touch. Every noise, syllable and body movement made his dick quiver in excitement, and the animal inside him more restless. He ran his hands up Remy’s sides, scraping with his nails, liking the red marks left behind, before switching to the other nipple.

Again he took this one into his mouth, biting gently and then harder, all the time watching Remy's face as he reacted to the stimulation. He released Remy's flesh to suckle and kiss his way back up to his throat. The Cajun mewed in protest at yet another desertion and then groaned and moved his head further aside to give Logan easier access, as Logan sank in his teeth just over the pulse beating frantically there. Logan bit down hard enough to break through the skin and cause more of the Arcadians blood to flow, the smell enticing him further, he sucked gently , loving the slightly spicy taste of Remy's blood. The Cajun whimpered quietly, but not in pain, the sensation of blood letting while causing pain also bought with it pleasure and hearing Logan's appreciative growls made it even more enjoyable. He always figured the kid to be masochistic, and this only reinforced his ideals.

Logan pulled away, lapping at the slight stream of blood that trickled down Remy's neck towards his shoulder, he began moving lower down his new lovers body, gently nipping at his stomach and sides as he passed, feeling Remy squirm beneath him. He paused at his groin to run his tongue up the length of Remy's swollen member, lathing it from root to tip, Remy sighed in utter pleasure and then mumbled out a half curse, half moan as Logan continued his journey downwards. Moving further down the bed, Logan placed his hands at the Cajun's knees, spreading his legs wide and at the same time holding them down, leaning down he began to run his tongue up the swamp-rat's left inner thigh all the way to his groin and then by passed the groin to run his tongue down the other leg.

Remy's skin jumped beneath Logan's touch as he ran his tongue back up, placing his hands round Remy's almost non-existent hips, to lift the Cajun's lower body up from the bed a little. Logan dropped to his stomach biting back a moan as his own cock rubbed against the cool sheets. Placing himself almost directly above Remy's penis, he glanced up at Remy, who opened his own passion filled eyes and stared directly back. "Oui, mon Coeur!" Remy could hardly contain himself. Every nerve in his body screamed to be touched, or even better yet… fucked. "Oh oui Logan. Encule moi! Encule moi!"

"Not just yet gumbo, I ain't finished yet." Remy's eyes closed and threw his head back and cried out as Logan licked the skin between his arse and his balls. He felt Logan move lower, and Remy was positive that if he wasn't given release, he would literally explode.



Part 7

Logan pushed the thief’s hips up even higher and ran his tongue lightly over the puckered flesh of Remy’s arsehole, feeling the skin pucker and tighten further. He repeated the action a few more times, enjoying the Cajun’s pleas and moans for more. He curled his tongue and slowly pressed inside, Remy’s body suddenly tightened on the edge of release and Logan quickly reached up a hand and grabbed his boy’s cock, pressing hard on the large vein running up it’s length, preventing Remy from cumming. Remy uttered a hoarse scream and renewed his attempts to get his hands free.

Logan chuckled to himself and grabbing a corner of the sheet, ripped a strip off, tying this tightly around the base of the younger mans penis.
“Don’t want ya ta get ta the final act and miss out on all the fun now.” Logan grinned evilly and gave the head of Remy’s cock a quick kiss. “Connard, ei’der fuck Remy or let ‘im finish ‘imself off, eh.” Remy’s eyes pleaded with Logan to let him cum and the sight of Remy naked, tied and begging was almost enough to make him, just jump on and pound until the Arcadian screamed. He forced himself to look away and ripping another strip from the sheet and the case from the pillow, he set about gagging the struggling Cajun. “I think we need ta take a little intermission.” He walked over to the chair and throwing himself into it, lit up a cigar. He inhaled deeply, attempting to calm himself and trying to ignore the ache from his cock.

Remy moaned around the gag and struggled even though he knew it was useless, normally the belt would not be a problem to get free from, but right now he was finding it real hard to concentrate on anything except the need to have Logan inside him. He glanced over at the older man, Logan was leaning back, eyes closed, occasionally taking a deep drag from his cigar. He was obviously trying to ease down, Remy’s eyes dropped to the thick shaft between Wolverines legs, and he whimpered, he wanted it, needed it, now. He glanced back up; Logan had opened his eyes and was watching him, with hungry eyes. “Ya like what ya see Remy?” Logan reached down and caressed his cock, making it grow even more. Remy nodded dumbly, unable to take his eyes off of the sight of Logan’s stroking hand. “Ya wanna a taste?” Remy nodded again, he watched the x-man grind his cigar out on the edge of the TV and got to his feet.

Logan walked towards the bed; still rubbing his cock, knowing Remy was still watching him. He leant on one knee on the bed and removed the gag. Remy sighed and stared up at him. “Still want that taste Remy?”

“Oh oui.” Remy licked his lips, Logan moved over him, placing a knee either side of his chest and shifted up, until his cock touched Remy’s waiting lips. They both moaned as the thief’s mouth closed around him.

Remy sucked gently, running his tongue up and down Logan’s length, feeling the ridges and teasing the slit. The taste of Logan was gorgeous; Remy had always enjoyed doing this, loved the way it made his lovers react. It was no different with Logan, hearing the man’s ragged breathing and the moans and growls, made Remy intensify his movements. He reached out with his empathy, feeling Logan’s ecstasy and slowly began to broadcast to him the enjoyment he got from the act.

Logan stiffened as the first feelings hit him and then relaxed and growled. “Wow Remy, where ya been hidin’ that ability. Damn but ya feel good.” Logan snaked a hand behind him and began to rub the Cajun’s cock, feelings of excitement and frustration washed over him and he groaned. Remy was so turned on it wasn’t funny and the feelings just dove him on. He began to thrust in and out of the thief’s mouth, getting faster and deeper, Remy relaxed his throat to take as much of him as possible and suddenly Logan was bellowing as he came, he grabbed a handful of the Cajun’s hair and thrust in as deep as he could. Remy fought the urge to gag and swallowed repeatedly as Logan’s cum fill his mouth. Logan braced himself with one against the headboard, trying get his breath back, he released Remy’s hair and caressed the side of the Arcadians face as Remy licked him clean. “Always knew ya had a mouth on ya Remy.” He said shakily and pulled himself off the Cajun, falling onto the bed beside him. “Remy got more den a mout’ Cherie, please.” Remy arched off the bed begging for release and Logan grinned to himself. Never thought I’d see this, the Cajun offering himself up ta me. He rolled towards Remy and slowly began to torment him again, starting with passionate kisses and working his way down his body to his pelvis. He licked the head of Remy’s penis and blew lightly, making the thief squirm and moan. He rubbed his already rising cock against Remy’s hip and Remy’s eyes opened in shock. “’ow?”

“Healing factor. A man’s best friend.” Logan replied with a chuckle and Remy grinned. “Tres bien. Remy glad, real glad.”

Logan lifted himself over the slight frame and claimed the Cajun’s lips in a brutal kiss. He slicked some of the pre-cum that had leaked all over Remy’s stomach onto his fingers and gently probed his opening. Remy cried out and tensed as Wolverine’s first finger entered him and then moaned and began to relax as Logan slowly worked it back and forth, stretching him. Logan inserted another finger and then another, his cock growing hard and heavy again, as he felt how tight Remy was. He removed his fingers and slathered his cock with his own pre-cum, before positioning himself at the tight hole. He leaned forward and claimed the Cajun’s mouth again as his shaft slid past the tight ring of muscle into Remy’s eager body.

Remy whined against his mouth as he began to enter and then screamed as he thrust the rest of the way in. Logan set up a steady pace, loving sound of Remy’s moans and his cries. Logan bit down on his neck again, reopening the wound already there and groaned as the smell of blood added to smell of Remy and sex. It was too much, he began too thrust harder and faster, grabbing the Cajun’s hips and pounding in as hard and deep as he could. The smell of blood grew, as he thrust, but he was beyond caring about the damage he was causing his lover. Remy’s moans turned to cries and wails, but he raised his hips to meet each thrust, wrapping his legs around Logan’s waist to force him deeper. Logan could feel his orgasm building, his balls tightening, extending one claw; he cut the strip of material away from the thief’s cock. He thrust once, twice and then Remy was arching of the bed screaming, cum splattering up his chest as he came. His muscles tightened around Logan’s dick, squeezing him and Logan bit down into his neck, nails digging into the thief’s hips, as he came inside him.

Logan collapsed against him and Remy sagged back down into the bed, utterly exhausted. He murmured a protest as Wolverine pulled himself from his body and released his hands. Logan wandered into the bathroom and grabbed a towel off the rack. Heading back to the bed, he used the towel to clean the Cajun’s cum off his chest and between his legs, before turning to wipe the blood and semen that was trickling down Remy’s inner thighs.

Throwing the towel aside and laying down beside the sated thief, Logan pulled the Cajun back against him and curled his body around him, his leg and arm thrown across him possessively. He inhaled the smell of the Cajun’s hair and smiled. Not too much of a blast. Remy murmured what sounded like, “Remy can’ go again, leave ‘im alon’.” And nuzzled his face against Logan’s arm. Logan chuckled. “Don’t worry Darlin’, I think I can wait till yer’ve had a nap, I’m a patient man.” Remy groaned as Logan pulled him closer, contented sleep overtaking them both.


Part 8

Remy and Logan finally made it home as the sun was starting to set. Having shared a stimulating shower at the motel before checking out, they agreed to Logan hitting the kitchen for food and Remy checking in with fearless to make sure they hadn’t missed anything important, before joining forces in Logan’s room for a carpet picnic and an evening of debauchery.

Logan headed for the kitchen whistling a old tune as went, head so full of ideas of things to try on the Cajun tonight he almost knocked Storm and her latest addition to the botanical family flying. “Sorry Ro didn’t see ya.” He caught storm with one arm, and the plant pot in the other. “Nice Azalea.” He flashed a winning smile, as he handed back her plant.

“That’s quite all right Logan and thank you.” She gave her new addition a quick once over, pleased to see that not even a grain of sol had been spilt. “How was your evening? I noted that Remy’s bed has been unslept in and he missed his practice this morning.”

Logan couldn’t help the sappy grin that lit up his face. “It was… good.”

“I see.” Storm frowned, concern etching her features. “Logan what are your intentions towards my brother? I realise Remy has had quite a few…” Storms frown deepened as she searched for the right word. “…rendezvous’ of a once only variety, but never with a team mate and as you must know he feels things very strongly and I would not want him hurt.”

“I have no intention of hurting him Ro and I don’t do once only encounters. I’m kinda hoping this is just the beginning. I think I’m falling for the boy.”

“That would certainly explain your buoyant mood this evening.” She smiled. She was a true sucker for romance. Logan could see the matchmaking mood on her face, and nervously ran his hand through his hair. “I feel good Ro, Real good.”

“And Remy?” She raised an eyebrow, hoping for a favourable response. “He seems just as happy as me.”

“Then I am glad.” The over-protective sister mode quickly kicked in. “I warn you Logan if you hurt him, I will use that metal bonded to your bones as a conductor and fry you from the inside out.” She pocked him in the chest with every other word, not hard mind, just enough to make her point. “I told ya Ro don’t worry, I aint gonna hurt him and I sure as hell aint gonna let him get away.”

The wind rider 100-watt smile returned. “I am sure yours is going to be a most interesting relationship. If you excuse me I must get this potted and watered the poor thing is dying from thirst.”

Storm moved past him and headed for the stairs. Logan smiled and was about to head for the kitchen when he heard Remy’s voice from the Rec room. A second voice quickly known as Drake joined in. Logan shook his head and opened the door to kitchen, letting it swing shut again when he heard Drake say something about a bet and Remy’s hissed reply to shut up. He moved closer to the rec room door and listened.

“So you were out all night Remy, have you won the bet?”

“Shut up Drake.”

“Oh come on Remy. Did you do it?”

“Did you even hear de words from my mouth? I sai’ shut up Drake.”

Bobby chuckled like an excited five year old. “Oh come on!! Did you bone the mighty Wolverine or not?” Remy huffed,

“Bobby shut de fuck up!”

“Oh please, you weren’t shy about taking the bet, so all I wanna know is if you won or I did. Come on Cajun I got fifty bucks riding on this. So did you bump ugly or not?”

“Bobby…” Remy’s growled answer was cut short as the rec room door was all but ripped off its hinges. Remy spun on his heel, instinctively pulling a card from his pocket and charging it, Bobby jumped up from the couch turning to the door, before uttering a quick “Eeeppp” and running full pelt through the door behind him.

Remy drew the kinetic energy from the card back into himself and put it back in his pocket. Logan took a step into the room and growled at the Thief. Remy contemplated retreat, but instead chose to stand his ground. “Calm down cher… Remy can explain dis.”

“Explain what Cajun, how last night was a bet? I’m out in the hall telling Ro I aint gonna hurt ya and how I hope this is just the beginning of something good for us, and you’re in here getting $50 from Drake?” He couldn’t believe the words from his own mouth. “For a bet yer had going that ya could bed me!!”

Remy dropped his eyes to the floor and wrapped his arms around himself, wincing at the hurt and the anger rolling off Logan like waves. “Cher, I know dis looks bad, but…”

“Save it Gambit.” He spat out the last words in an effort to cut all personal ties between them. He just turned and strode out into the hall, up the stairs and to his room, slamming the door behind him.

Remy dropped to the couch, face in his hands. For a moment resignation consumed him, before quickly changing to denial and determination. “Non not goin’ let ‘im go. Goin’ tell ‘im de truth. Remy love de man, an I not goin’ let ‘im get ‘way dat easy.” Remy pulled himself to his feet and straightening his jacket with resolve, and followed Logan.

When he got to Logan’s door he found it locked. He tried knocking, but got no reply. “Please mon cher, we need to talk.”
Still getting no reply, Remy searched in his pockets and pulled out his toothpick. One small chare, a little twist in the lock and tada… With a small crack the toothpick did it’s job and the door swung open. Remy walked into the room lazily kicking the door shut behind him. Logan was sitting on the edge of the bed, glaring coldly at Remy.“I hope ya gonna pay for that, what the hell do ya want now Gumbo?”

“Remy wan explain.”

“I think I got the gist Gambit, ya don’t gotta explain.”

“Non, Remy need to do dis. Can see how it looks, but it’s not dat way.” Logan stood up and walked menancely towards the thief, backing him up to the wall. He stared directly up into the Cajun’s eyes. “So how is it then? Ya didn’t sleep with me for a bet?”

“Oui… an non.”

Logan growled and grabbed Remy round the throat, slamming the Cajun back against the wall. Tears glistened in Remy’s eyes as he grasped the Canadian’s thick wrist. “Oui Remy took Bobby’s stupid bet, but he no collect on it.”

Logan stepped back releasing his grip and let Remy go. He watched the thief rub his throat. “Why?”

Remy stared at him. “Remy wanted you for a long time homme, Remy even t’ink he loves you.”

“Yeah right, if ya loved me so damn much why ya’d do it to me?”

“Dunno, scared maybe. Not sure how you react to dis t’ief coming to you an sayin’ he fallin’ for you. So when Bobby offer de bet, Remy t’ink dis de best way to tell you, Gambit never break bets. Just needed to know how you felt about him, dat’s all. Remy know he wrong for doin’ it dis way, jus’ didn’ know what else to do. Je suis de sole. J’taime Logan.”

Logan groaned and pulled the thief into his arms. “Ya shoulda told me.”

“Den you forgive Remy?”

“Yeah. I forgive ya Rems.” Remy wrapped his arms around Logan rubbed his face against his shoulder.

“Merci, oh merci.”

“Next time just talk ta me, kay?”

“Kay."

Logan’s mood quickly lifted as he remembered his not so pure thoughts from earlier and quickly lifted Remy into his arms and carefully deposited him in the middle of the bed, before settling down next to him and pulling him close. “Love ya too Darlin’”.

******************

Outside the window Hank sat on the branch of a large oak and watched. He glanced down and reached out a hand to help pull Bobby up beside him. “Well?”

“I admit defeat. Once again you have made the inconceivable, conceivable.”

“So I win.”

“Yes my friend you have won the bet. Though I must admit I believed getting them together would be beyond even your unusual talents.”

“See you underestimate me Hank.”

Hank pulled Bobby close and covered his mouth with his own, Bobby moaned and pressed deeper into the warm furred body. “Yes my dear, I think I do.”


Fin.