Title: Krycek Scenes

Authors: Emily and Jennie

Fandom: X Files/Buffy The Vampire Slayer/Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye/Highlander

Pairings: Krycek/Spike, Krycek/Dustin, Kryeck/Methos

Ratings:PG - NC-17

Spoilers: Yes for KTG

Archive: Sure, if someone wants 'em - just let us know

Feedback: Oh please! Jennieemdg@aol.com or emilytiton@earthlink.net

Disclaimer: We were only playing with 'em

Summary: Krycek has three ... encounters

Notes: Emily and I were playing Te's game last night ... these scenes are the result. The game is a writing exercise ... one writer gives the next three words and then that person has a set amount of time to write a scene/vignette utilizing the three words. All three are Krycek, each with a different partner ...

 

Krycek scenes
by Emily and Jennie


Emily: Desk, Leather, Roses

Krycek sat in his favorite chair in the Syndicate office, waiting for his new contact to arrive. Of course, the lights were mostly off, set so that he's see the new one before he or she saw him.

Sitting back, he heard footsteps in the hall, then saw a young man with blonde hair and wearing a leather jacket step into the room.

"Bloody 'ell," he complained. "They tell me to come to this place, and no one's even bloody 'ere. Now that's just great. Sure makes my day, I can tell you." English accented voice laced heavy with sarcasm.

Krycek leaned forward to see this man. Handsome, tall, well-muscled ... all the hallmarks of a new partner that he'd really be able to get into.

"Hey. I'm 'bloody here,'" Krycek said.

Spike walked over, and Krycek saw that he held a rose in one hand.

"Wh -- wha -?" Krycek said, confused. The rose was a code, one worked out long ago with the man who now held it. But that had been so long ago...

"I'm back," Spike said, wrapping his arms around his lover's neck.

"So I see," said Krycek. He parted his lips for a kiss.

Spike obliged, kissing Krycek back with equal fervor.

"So, you're working for the Syndicate now?" Krycek asked, knowing that that's what the rose meant.

"From your friend and mine," Spike said. "He supposedly died two years ago ... but, he's alive."

"Damn," Krycek said, pulling Spike close.

Spike laughed. "You could say that," Spike replied. "So, where we gonna do this - your place or mine?"

Krycek laughed. "How about this desk - teakwood?"

Spike smiled. "Even better..."

Walking over to it while shucking out of his jeans.

***

Jennie: Sassafras, Hyena, SR-71 Blackbird

Krycek glared at Methos. "I don't believe you," he stated flatly.

A shrug. "Believe me or not ... It's not like I can show you a film or anything."

"Methos," Krycek sat forward, emphasizing his point, "you *hate* to fly. That's a well-established fact. No fucking way you're gonna convince me you were a test pilot on supersonic spy planes."

Methos shrugged, unconcerned. "I've done many things over the years ... more than you'll ever know. I *was* a test pilot for the military and I *did* fly the SR-71 Blackbird."

Krycek's eyes narrowed. Dammit, Methos was always leading him down the garden path with completely unbelievable stories of his exploits. "What altitude and speed did you achieve?" He asked, hoping to catch the ancient one out with details.

"Well," Methos reclined back on his sofa, languidly holding a half-full beer in one hand, "the Blackbird could reach a sustained speed of mach 3.2 ... popular opinion was that it had an altitude ceiling of 85,000 feet, but I climbed to 100,000 once."

Krycek groaned his defeat and sat back in his chair. Lifting his glass, he took a healthy swallow of vodka and swallowed with a smile. Irritating though Methos could be at times, he always kept a bottle of Krycek's favorite vodka in the freezer. Small things like that kept Krycek coming back for more. The drink ... more often than not a great conversation and/or argument ... and the sex ... Well, Methos could and did make Krycek howl like a hyena, begging for release, writhing with pleasure. Every time. Krycek simply could not get enough of the man.

His eyes darkened at the thought and he rose to his feet. "Didn't you say you had a brand new bed to break in?" He asked smiling down at the ancient immortal.

"Hmm, yes, I did." Methos flowed up off of the couch and led the way to the bedroom. He turned on the lights and pointed at the bed in question. "Well, what do you think?"

"Nice." Krycek started to move toward Methos, intending to catch a kiss.

"*Nice*?" Methos voice was outraged. "That's all you can say ... nice?" He backed out of the mortal's reaching arm. "I waited over eight months for the damned thing. Ordered it special. It's made of Tasmanian Sassafras - the blackheart variety. Cost a fucking fortune. And all you can say is *nice*?"

"Methos, the bed is gorgeous ... a work of fucking art, okay." Krycek moved in again, managing to get his arm around the immortal's waist. Leaning forward, he started nibbling at Methos neck ... that always worked.

"Mmmm," Methos let his head drop back, allowing Krycek easier access to his sensitive neck. "'m glad you like it."

"I love it. it's the most beautiful bed I've ever seen." He sucked on an earlobe. "Now, let's fuck."

Methos grinned. "Thought you'd never ask."

heh

***
Emily: Helicopter, Chenille, Deck

Krycek stood by the window, looking out over the ocean. "You think you're a pretty big man, don't you?" He turned around, smirking. "So how come you called me, big man?"

Dustin stepped back from the stove. He had been making hamburgers out on the deck grille, but the mosquitoes were getting bad as dusk came on. "I got this dead body. And, you know, Alex, I really think that's more your department than mine."

"Do you?" Krycek said, walking up behind Dustin. "And why is it not your department? Seems you've been around enough of them lately. Think you'd learn."

Dustin turned as a helicopter swooped low over the house. "Well, it seems I haven't have I? If that bird is any indication..."

Just then there was a loud *thump* at the front door. Krycek ran to answer it, and when he did, the dead body of Minnow fell in.

In the kitchen, Dustin put the cooked hamburgers onto plates and set them on the table with the buns. He'd agreed to feed Krycek for his trouble. But that was *it*. He walked into the living room and saw Krycek at the door.

Krycek groaned. "This the guy you told me about? *This* is who had you so scared? Christ Almighty, you are a wimp..."

"Shut up and help me, Krycek. Just get him in here before the helicopter comes back! Or worse, the police!" Dustin grabbed him and started dragging him across the chenille fringed rug.

Krycek rolled his eyes in an "oh, boy," sort of way, but he helped Dustin carry the body.

When Minnow was wrestled into two garbage bags Dustin brought out, Krycek looked at him. "So ... oh, man. I never thought you'd have it in you."

"Have what in me?"

Krycek's smirk widened. "What was it, Dustin? What finally pushed you over the edge? What finally made you kill a man, Wimpy?"

Dustin hissed at him. "He made me think I'd killed this girl, then he blackmailed me for it. Moved into my house, moved in on my life!"

"Uh huh," said Krycek. He noticed Dustin's young face, lean body. Taut face, jaw set in anger and righteous indignation as he went on.

"He introduced himself to my work partners as my *partner*! And they fell for it, no problem! Then, I get home from a party, and he's in my bedroom, with my girlfriend, talking about I don't have time for..."

Krycek's eyes turned dark with lust as he watched this version of himself sputter. He really was handsome...

"Yeah, Dustin? So ... what pushed you over the edge? He fuck your girl, is that it?"

"Yes," spat Dustin, "but that most certainly was *not* it!" Face flushed now.

"No?" Krycek arched a brow, moving closer to Dustin. Dustin up against the wall, Krycek not a foot from him.

"What was it, Dustin?"

Dustin swallowed hard. "He wanted ... he wanted to ... after he slept with Darcy, he..."

"Wanted to sleep with you?" Krycek suggested, pressing himself roughly against Dustin. Hard now, he ground his hips against those of the man who could be his twin.

Dustin froze. "Yes..." Getting hard now himself, against his will. He was like Krycek in many ways, but wished he were more so ... more streetwise, more cunning. "Yes..." Slightly moaning on the second 'yes'. Why? He didn't want this!

He tried pushing Krycek away.

Krycek only laughed. "Don't get something for nothing, Dustin. You said you'd feed me."

Dustin tried to motion towards the kitchen.

"No, not that. I didn't specify what I was hungry for, did I?"

"You said you were a meat eater..."

"And I am, Dustin. I am."

Krycek sank to his knees in front of Dustin, hands unbuttoning trousers. "Mmm ... bet your meat's thick and long and oh so suckable... Dustin, I can't wait to have it."

Against his bidding, Dustin's cock had become stiff and hard as Krycek knelt in front of him, looking at him huskily with those eyes of liquid emerald.

"No.. please..." he moaned as Krycek took hold of his cock.

Alex looked up at him, and then, grinning, took his whole cock into his mouth, then just the head, twirling his tongue up and down the shaft, applying pressure to that ridge just below the head, the spot he loved so well on his own cock...

Dustin moaned again. "No, no, no..." but his hips said quite the opposite as he thrust himself slightly towards Alex's mouth.

Alex took down Dustin's pants roughly, pushing them down to his shoes. Sucking briefly at one finger, he reached around to caress Dustin's rosebud with it.

"Oh, man, Dustin ... you're so tight."

Dustin's asshole involuntarily clenched at Alex's querying finger. "No, Alex, really..." Still moaning lustfully, though.

Alex grinned and began deepthroating him, taking Dustin into his mouth up to the hilt. "Mmmm ... baby..."

He worked his finger into Dustin's tight ass, slowly but surely, until the man screamed with pleasure as Krycek hit his prostate and spasms rocked his body.

Alex hugged his hips as Dustin came into his mouth, swallowing every drop. "Mmmm, not bad, Dustin ... not bad for the first time."

Dustin moaned, spent, and as he went to pull up his pants, he shivered. He walked over to the couch and sat down. God, how had that happened??

He studied Krycek warily.

Krycek picked up Minnow's body over one shoulder, easily.

Dustin watched him. "What did you mean, 'not bad for the first time?'"

Krycek shrugged. "You know, Dustin, you are one hell dense guy ... didn't learn a thing, did you? Cause everything has its price. Hey, at least this one, you know he's dead."

Dustin watched him sullenly. "That's - that's blackmail!" He exclaimed.

Krycek smirked as he left. "Then again ... maybe you do learn, Dustin..."

Dustin yelled a curse to the ceiling as the door shut behind Krycek.



end