Truth and Love

By Wgang

Disclaimers: Without A Trace does not belong to me. This is for fun only, I make no money.

Summary: Martin tries to clear the air and thinks he’s tearing the team apart. The team then has to find their missing teammate.

Authors Note: This is a spoiler for the whole season.

Warnings: language, graphic m/m sex.

Feedback: Wgang16@aol.comWgang16@aol.com



Truth and Love
By Wgang


Martin felt better after telling Jack what really happened in the old warehouse. He had made sure his boss knew that he was the one at fault not Viv. Viv had always been such a good friend to him and she had been trying to cover for his mistake. There hadn’t been many people in his life that had cared enough to help him out. Seeing Jack leaving the room where Viv was working looking like a thundercloud Martin knew that he had confronted the older lady about the lies. Needing to clear the air with Viv just like he had with Jack, Martin hurried into the room.

Viv turned around to face him. The look on her face stopped Martin cold. She was furious with him.

“You just had to go do it, didn’t you Martin. Spill your guts to Jack. Oh, Jack told me you took all the blame, but do you know whom he blames, ME. He said you’re the newby still wet behind the ears green agent. You look to me to make the tough decisions and I made the wrong one when I lied. Thanks a lot Martin. Just because you have daddy to fall back on to protect your butt doesn’t mean the rest of us are so fortunate. I love this job and now it’s back to square one. All I every wanted to be was an FBI agent and this about took that away.”

Viv saw the hurt devastated look cross the handsome face but she was just to pissed off to care. Granted while Martin made a mistake she had just compounded it and made it worse by not coming clean in the beginning. What was it about this boy that made all her protective instincts come out. Martin hadn’t asked for her to lie for him she had just done it. Of course she had told Jack it wasn’t to protect Martin. That was only partly true. She had not wanted the younger man to get into trouble for doing something she would have liked to do. The bastard deserved to die and she was glad he was dead.

Right now she was just mad at everyone and Martin was the closest target. She was pissed off at Martin for loosing his cool, herself for making an error in judgement and Jack for acting so pompous and sanctimonious. It wasn’t like the great Jack Malone had ever made a mistake in his life.

Martin flushed with shame, his blue eyes dropped to the floor. He couldn’t look her in the face. Shit it was worse than he thought Jack was thinking about firing Viv not him.

“I’m so sorry, Viv. It should have been me. I’ll take care of it. It’s my entire fault. I can’t believe Jack would do this so close to Christmas. I…I’m sorry,” Martin mumbled as he hurried out of the room.

Viv felt a flash of guilt in her stomach as the upset man rushed out of the room. It was obvious Martin thought Jack was getting ready to fire her. Well, she’d let him stew about it then they would sit down and calmly talk about what happened.

As Martin hurried to his desk his blue eyes filled with tears. All he could think about was the fact that Viv was going to be out of work and it was the holiday. She had a little boy to buy presents for. This was his entire fault. His damn temper was ruining his life.

This would have been the first Christmas that he felt like celebrating. He had friend’s not just colleagues. For the past month or so Danny had been getting a little closer. They had been going out to the sporting events or just grabbing a beer after work. There had been fleeting touches on hands and backs. One time Martin had gotten something in his eye and Danny had helped him get it out. They had been standing so close together. The look in Danny’s eyes had clearly stated that it wouldn’t be long before he made his move and Martin better be ready. Yeah, Martin had been ready, now it didn’t matter everything was in a shambles.

Martin sat down at his desk and began writing a letter to Jack. When that one was finished he wrote one to Danny, then Sam. Finally he wrote one to Viv saying how sorry he was and maybe one day she could forgive him.

Martin dropped the letters in the inter office mail. They would all get them on Monday. By that time he would be long gone out of town. He took his badge and gun and put it in his top right hand drawer.

Feeling someone brush their fingers across his shoulders, Martin put a happy face on and turned to his partner.

“Hey, Danny where you been?”

Danny’s eyes narrowed as he stared into Martin’s gorgeous blue eyes. He had become very adept at reading his partner especially since the younger man was such a lousy liar.

“Out and about. What about you? You look upset. What happened?” Danny asked. He was already gearing up to ream whoever had upset his partner.

While the two men were not together yet and had never even shared a kiss, Danny felt very protective of the younger man. He was just biding his time until he could move in and take possession of his partner.

“Nothing much. Just work. I think the holidays are getting to me. My father called last week. He and Mom are going to Europe for an extended holiday and won’t be here. I guess it’ll be another quiet Christmas for me.”

“Well then we can have a quiet Christmas together. I don’t have any family. What do you say?”

“Sounds good, but right now I need to take off for the weekend. See you.”

“Wait, Martin. Want to have some drinks and maybe a bite to eat later?”

“No, not tonight. I have a headache and think I’ll just turn in.”

Danny watched as the younger man hurried out of the office and got on the elevator.

Shrugging his shoulders the agent decided it must be the holidays making his partner so antsy. Well once they got together Martin would find out that Danny Taylor had ways to relax people, very pleasurable ways.



Monday morning dawned bright, clear and unseasonably warm. It was a beautiful day, but the four FBI agents sitting around a table in their offices reading letters from one Martin Fitzgerald felt anything but happy.

Sam was shocked. Martin was fitting it so well. Granted they had a rocky start but now they were good friends. Reading her letter over for the second time she was touched to find how much Martin respected her as a woman and an agent. Putting the letter down she was determined to find out what the hell had happened to make her teammate take off and what they were going to do to get him back.

Jack was surprised and upset. The younger agent had made a mistake, a rookie mistake. Jack had let him have it and thought the whole episode would be behind them. Obviously he was wrong. Martin had been upset about the whole situation more than he had let on. Now the boy had quit and had taken off for parts unknown. No one answered the phone at his apartment. His cell phone had been turned off. Well, he hadn’t had an agent quit on him before and Martin Fitzgerald was not going to be the first. They’d get this mess cleared up and that was that. He was the boss and that was final.

Viv read her letter for the third time. She blamed herself for her young teammate and friend leaving. Martin had been very upset Friday, she had seen that but figured they would get a chance to straighten things out between them. It would be so funny if it weren’t so ironic. Here she had told the younger man that it was his temper that had precipitated the whole problem. Then she turns around and lets her temper get the best of her. Taking out her anger and guilt on a relatively new agent, an agent who already had shown he tended to blame himself rather than others for problems that came up. Her letter was full of apologies and the hope that with him gone she would be able to retain her job. Martin’s worry over her job gave her a pang of guilt. She had a lot to make up for but first they needed to find Martin and bring him back where he belonged.

Danny sat shell shocked in his chair. He just could not get the fact that Martin was gone out of his head. Damn it he knew Friday that the boy was upset, but figured it would all get worked out. He should have followed Martin home and harassed him until he talked the problem out. Then maybe kissing the younger man and making it all better. After reading his letter Danny knew that Martin felt the same way about him. Martin had admitted to being in love with his partner. Danny felt a twinge of worry as he read how Martin cared about him but felt it was hopeless. It was the holidays after all; a lot of people were depressed this time of year. Martin’s family had pretty much abandoned him and now he felt he had no friends. Well, Danny would find him and set him straight. Then if things went well he’d take the boy to bed and make love him all night.

Danny looked up to see his three teammates looking back at him.

“What the fuck happened to make my partner take off?” Danny snapped not caring about his language or his tone of voice.

Sam just bit her lower lip and shrugged her shoulders. Clearly she was in the dark as much as Danny was.

For the next five minutes Jack and Viv explained what had happened.

“I see. Martin found a little girl with her ear cut off and hit the bastard who did it. He pulled a knife and Martin shot and killed him. Granted he shouldn’t have hit the guy, but I think we can all understand why he did it? He feels things deeply and can’t stand to see anyone especially kids hurt. Then Viv…”

Viv cut off Danny’s tirade.

“We know the scenario, Danny. I was there remember. The whole thing just snowballed. I did what I thought was right, I was wrong and that is my fault not Martins. We can’t changed what happened, we have to concentrate on finding him and bringing him home.”

“Viv’s right. Martin made the first mistake, Viv made the second one and I made the third one. I knew there was something more to it than was being said, but I let it go. Right now we have a missing person to find. I suggest we get on it. Danny you and Viv go to Martin’s apartment and see what you can find. Sam start tracing his credit cards, phone records etc. See if he left a paper trail. I unfortunately have a meeting I can’t get out of. I will be back in about two hours. Keep me informed.”

Thirty minutes later the two teammates were standing in the lobby of Martins apartment building.

They finally convinced the guard that Martin was their friend and teammate and they needed to check on him.

Looking around Danny realized that while Martin didn’t flaunt it he had plenty of money. This was an upscale apartment building.

“Mr.Fitzgerald is a very private man. I don’t recollect the last time he had company. I just don’t want to upset him. He is always polite and speaks to everyone. I’ve known that boy since he was just a kid. Apartment belonged to his mom’s side of the family. You know not all of the people who live here talk to the employees. Some of them tend to be a little snotty. But not young Mr. Fitzgerald,” the guard rambled as they got onto the elevator. He insisted on being the one to let them into Martins apartment.

During the ride up the guard continued to extol the virtues of young Mr. Fitz, as he liked to call Martin. Obviously the guard while knowing Martin liked his privacy intended to tell his friends how wonderful the young man was.

Danny had to bite back a smile as he thought of how red Martin would be if he could hear how great the guard thought he was.

After the guard unlocked the door, Viv assured him that they could take it from there and thanked him for his help. Promising to let the guard know about Martin they entered the apartment shutting the door firmly behind them.

“Holy Shit!” Danny exclaimed surveying the big room.

The apartment looked like it had been the setting for a magazine spread. Everything was done in oak, brass and glass. Not a thing out of place. A big screen TV stood in one corner. A wet bar dominated one wall. The room was obviously a combination family and party room.

After yelling Martins name several times they started down the hallway. Passing by three bedrooms they finally stopped in the doorway of the last bedroom.

“I think this is Martins room,” Danny whispered.

Viv just nodded as she walked inside.

Unlike the rest of the apartment this room was a disaster.

Drawers were open, clothes on the floor and the bed was unmade. The closet door stood wide open.

“He was in a hurry to leave,” Viv softly said. Her guilt multiplied, as it was obvious by the condition of the room that Martins state of mind was not the greatest.

‘Yeah, trying to get as far away as possible from New York.”

“No in a big hurry to escape us.”

Searching the apartment they came up with nothing to indicate where their friend might have gone.

As they were leaving Danny paused his brow furrowed. He glanced around the apartment again until it finally registered what was wrong.

“He wasn’t planning on celebrating Christmas. There’s no decorations not even a tree. Did you know that his parents are in Europe for the holidays? I get the feeling that he spends a lot of holidays alone,” Danny said.

“Well he won’t be alone this time. You have always come over to my place Danny. This year Martin will be there also. I had not mentioned anything yet because I thought he would be with his parents.”

Seeing that Danny was really worried and upset Viv put her hand on his tense arm.

“We’re going to find him. I’m going to apologize and clear the air. Jack and Sam will lecture him about worrying everyone. And you, well you Danny Taylor are finally going to tell that boy you love him. Then you’re going to show him just how much you love him.”

Danny’s mouth dropped open and surprisingly his cheeks turned red.

Viv patted one red cheek and smiled.

“I know you like to think you have a poker face, but when it comes to Martin your feelings are obvious. At least to those who really know you.”

Getting on the elevator Danny finally found his voice.

“You…you mean Jack and Sam…”

“Yes, we all have watched the two of you dancing around each other. It getting to the point where we were just going to lock you both in a closet and say go for it,” Viv laughed.

Nodding to the guard when they left they promised to let him know when they found Martin.

“I don’t want to know anything else, Viv. Although it is nice to know that our friends don’t have a problem with us being together.”

The two continued to converse on their way back to the office. Before they could climb out of the car Jack and Sam were headed towards them.

“Found him,” Sam yelled excitedly.

Heading out of the city she explained that one of Martins last phone calls was to a small airport in the country. He had hired a plane to fly him to Niagara Falls.

The team was now on the way to the airport to get the pilot and have him fly them to Niagara Falls. From there Martin had checked into a hotel looking out over the rushing water.

A few hours later they were at Martin hotel. He was not in the room, but all his luggage was. In fact the clothes had not even been unpacked. By the condition of the rumpled bed Martin had not had a restful night. The doorman recognized his picture and said that Martin left the hotel earlier and headed in the direction of the falls.

Hurrying down the sidewalk it wasn’t long before they arrived at the falls.

The team split up. Jack and Sam went one way while Danny and Viv went another way.

Meanwhile Martin Fitzgerald was standing at a railing watching the water. It was mesmerizing and for awhile took his mind off the pain in his heart.

Movement out of the corner of his eye caught his attention. A little girl about six years old had obviously wandered away from her parents. She had slipped under the railing and was heading across the grass to the edge of the falls.

Martin placed his hand on top of the railing and vaulted over it. He heard people yelling behind him but was totally concentrating on getting to the little girl before she fell over the edge.

Hearing someone running behind him and screaming Martin glanced around and was shocked to see Danny hurtling towards him.

The younger agent stumbled slightly and the next thing he knew Danny had tackled him. Martin felt himself flipped over on his back as his partner straddled his waist.

Pinning Martins hands to the ground Danny hissed through gritted teeth, “What in the hell did you think you were doing. Nothing is worth killing yourself over. Damn you Martin you weren’t even going to let me get a chance to tell you I love you.”

Martin brain shut down for a few seconds. He was aware of Sam and Jack running by him heading for the little girl. He heard Jack yell back that she was okay.

Danny looked up briefly. It finally registered with him that Martin had been trying to help the child not kill himself.

“I think you need to let Martin up. But I have to admit that tackle would have made any NFL linebacker proud,” Viv said dryly. She was standing next to the two men.

She would never admit it, but when she had seen Martin heading for the falls a fear like she had never known before hit her hard. For just a second she to had thought Martin was trying to kill himself.

Danny stood up, but he kept his grip on Martins wrists pulling the smaller man up with him.

Sam and Jack took the little girl to her parents who were hurrying towards the two FBI agents.

Danny released one of Martins wrists as Viv stepped forward. She wrapped her arms around Martin and hugged him tightly.

Martin hugged her a little awkwardly with one arm as Danny refused to release his wrist.

Viv took a step back. She placed both hands on Martins face and looked him.

“I am so sorry Martin. I had no right taking my anger and frustrations out on you. I lecture you on your temper then turn right around and let my temper do the talking. You wanted to come clean and tell the truth and I balked. I hope you can forgive me,” Viv said.

Martin smiled and then kissed her on the cheek. He heard Danny growl behind him and the grip on his wrist tightened.

Danny was not about to let the younger man go. He just let his eyes feast on the vision in front of him. Martin had on a light blue chambray shirt tucked into stonewashed jeans. His figure was shown to an advantage, as the jeans were tight across his ass and the shirt was snug enough to show off his trim waist.

Martin flashed Danny a puzzled look. Tugging he tested the grip on his wrist. Danny just squeezed tighter and gave a lethal look at his partner as though daring him to try to get away.

“Relax, Martin. I don’t think Danny is going to let you go anytime soon. You scared all of us.”

“First, Viv you don’t have to apologize to me. I made the mistake, you covered for me,” seeing that Viv was about to protest he added, “Okay, I didn’t ask you to cover for me. How about we call it water under the bridge and forget about it?”

Sighing with relief Viv agreed. She then informed Martin that she would expect him at her house for Christmas along with Danny.

Martin turned to Danny ready to grill him about his declaration of love.

Just then Jack and Sam walked up. If they noticed that Danny was holding onto Martin they decided not to say anything.

Sam greeted her teammate with a quick hug. She whispered how glad she was to see him.

Jack frowned at his youngest agent, though the relief could clearly be seen in his eyes.

“Young man, I have only three things to say to you. The next time this team has a problem we will all discuss it and clear it up. Secondly I tore up your letter of resignation before we headed out. It is not accepted. I wanted you on my team and my opinion has not changed. And last but not least you and Danny will sit down and talk. Whatever happens after that is between the two of you.”

As a blush covered Martins cheeks, Danny laughed.

“You sure blush pretty, Martin.”

“Fu…shut up, Danny,” Martin hissed. He had rapidly changed what he was going to say because the women were present.

Martin blushed even more as both women gave him a kiss on his cheek. Jack patted him on the shoulder.

From the glare Danny was giving them all that was all they dared do. Looked like Danny Taylor was the possessive jealous type.

Which Jack thought was probably what Martin needed. Danny would constantly be there for the younger man and protect him when he thought he needed it.

Martin in turn would keep Danny on an even keel when the moodiness and temper would take over. Because surprisingly Danny’s temper could be worse than Martin’s. They would both give each other a sense of belonging.

“Sam, Viv and I are heading back to New York. I want the two of you to head back in a couple of days. If something comes up before then I’ll call. If you don’t hear from me then I’ll expect to see you Thursday morning.”

“But…Jack…” Martin stammered.

“No buts, Martin. It’s over and done. Like I said I tore up your resignation and that’s final. I am not letting one of my best agents just leave,” Jack sternly said. His glare softened. Martin really did look a little shell shocked by the sudden change of events. Damn he looked like he should still be in college not a full-fledged FBI agent.

Jack ignored the death glare he was getting from Danny as he let his hand rest on the side of Martins neck.

“It’s okay. This is a team. We stick together or we fall together. Now let Danny take you back to the hotel. We’re headed to the airport,” Jack said smiling.

Danny shifted his grip from Martins wrist. He wrapped an arm around the smaller mans shoulders and ushered him towards the hotel.

Martin cast one last glance at the car carrying his three teammates to the airport.

Martin’s brain was still not working on all cylinders. He had gone from being depressed and seeing nothing but a bleak future for himself, to being very happy and hopeful.

The warm presence beside him, a man who had not let go of him since he had tackled him was a big part of that happiness.

As Danny ushered his partner into the hotel elevator, Martin finally pulled away.

“Danny, you don’t have to baby-sit me. I’m fine. We can head back to New York. I…we…well that letter I wrote you. I um…maybe I read to much into…into well stuff…” Martin muttered. He couldn’t believe how nervous he was. Some tough ass FBI agent he was. Couldn’t even put together a coherent sentence.

As the elevator started up, Danny reached out and pushed the stop button. As the buzzer went off Danny ignored it and forced Martin back against the wall.

Danny wrapped his hands around Martins face holding his partner still. As Martin raised his hands and covered Danny’s he felt Danny’s knee slip in between his legs forcing them apart.

“Now you listen to me, Martin Fitzgerald. You said nothing in that letter that I didn’t already know. I love you and when I read that damn letter I was so afraid I would never get a chance to tell you that. So listen up. I LOVE YOU MARTIN. If it still doesn’t sink in then maybe this will.”

As Danny leaned in for a kiss, Martin let his eyes drift shut. The first touch was butterfly soft then as Danny applied more pressure Martin opened his mouth. He was rewarded as Danny’s tongue slipped inside.

Danny took advantage and devoured the soft full mouth under his. He pulled back only when they needed air.

Gently nipping the wet swollen pouty lip Danny whispered, “Does that convince you, baby?”

Martin’s eyes widened at the endearment but he quickly decided that he liked it.

“Well you know I can be real stubborn and while that’s a real good start I think I need some more convincing,” Martin said. He licked his lips as he finished talking.

Martin felt a shiver go down his spine as he heard Danny growl deep in his throat.

“Oh I can do that, baby. I sure as hell can do that.”

Danny hit the button and the elevator started to move. The two men were standing a respectable distance from each other as the elevator stopped on the top floor.

Passing by other hotel guests they hurried towards Martins room. As the door started to open Danny put his hand in the middle of his partners back and pushed him into the room. Slamming the door behind him Danny stalked towards the smaller man.

“Dan…” Martin sentence ended quickly with a yelp as Danny put his shoulder to Martins stomach and tipped the man up.

Hanging upside down Martin said, “Danny, I can fucking walk. Put me down.”

Danny just smiled as he raised his hand and slapped the tempting ass next to his head…hard.

“Shut up, babe. I plan on ravishing you in a few minutes so deal with it. And by the way your mouth needs to be washed out with soap. No…wait…I have better uses for that mouth and it will stop the cussing at the same time.

Martin’s eyes snapped and then became slits of revenge. Flexing his fingers he quickly attached fingers to the older mans ass and pinched hard.

“Maybe I want to ravish you and I can fucking say whatever I want. Not like you never say a bad word.”

Danny jumped when he felt the pinch. He tipped Martin further back smiling when Martin yelped and wrapped his arms around his waist afraid he was going to get dumped on his head.

“What’s the matter? Think I’ll drop you on your head. Can’t do that, don’t want to put a hole in the floor.”

Before Martin could come back with a smart-ass comment Danny had reached the bed and dumped his partner on it.

Danny dropped down on top of Martin preventing him from getting up. As Martin opened his mouth Danny took advantage and slipped his tongue inside. While he was kissing Martin senseless Danny’s fingers were busy. He had the shirt unbuttoned and pulled out of the tight jeans. The jeans were undone, the belt long gone.

Martin moaned as he felt Danny’s hand cover his groin beginning to stroke the hard shaft.

“You’re mine, Martin…all mine,” Danny gasped as he planted little kisses along the sweet tasting neck.

“Then you belong to me Danny. I don’t share…” Martin whispered then he sighed as Danny transferred his attention to his chest.

After licking and sucking the nipples into hard little nubs Danny stood up quickly shedding his clothes. He rushed into the bathroom coming back in with a bottle of hand lotion. Martin had quickly pulled his shirt the rest of the way off. As Martin went to sit up and take the rest of his clothes off, Danny pushed him back down.

“Let me.”

Removing shoes and socks he kissed the arch of each foot delighting in the giggle that escaped from his normally serious partner.

“Ticklish I see. I’ll remember that,” Danny threatened.

Slowly pulling the jeans and underwear off he watched as the hard shaft appeared. Martin’s cock stood hard red and weeping as though begging for attention.

Danny placed Martins feet flat on the bed with the knees bent. He pushed the legs further apart then knelt between his lover’s legs. Danny wrapped his hands around the hard shaft.

“You are so beautiful, baby.”

“No, Danny you’re the beautiful one. That saying tall, dark and handsome must have been said for you,” Martin whispered, his blue eyes shining with love.

Danny felt his heart melt. No one but this man lying so open and vulnerable in front of him could make him feel like this. He felt loved and cherished, as though he was the most important person on the planet.

Feeling dampness on his fingers he looked down. Pre-cum was dripping on his fingers.

Keeping his eyes on Martin, he leaned down and slowly licked the wet cockhead. Smiling he watched the long eyelashes drift over the blue eyes as his love gasped and tried to arch up into his hands.

Keeping one hand on the hard cock he let the other hand drift to the tight balls and began to gently kneed them.

Danny swallowed the hard cock listening with satisfaction as Martin yelled his back arching up off the bed as the hot wetness surrounded his aching cock.

Danny took advantage of Martin’s reaction and quickly poured lotion into one hand. Rubbing Martins ass he slipped one finger inside the hot channel.

Since he had kept his eyes on Martins face he saw the gorgeous eyes flash open at the intrusion. Pausing immediately he didn’t push in further.

Waiting until Martins glazed eyes met his, he asked, “I’ll only do what you want. If you don’t want this or you want to take me first that’s fine.”

Martins stared back at him then he smiled.

“I want you in me Danny. But it’s been awhile and I…well you’re doing all the work. I want you to enjoy it to.”

Danny laughed softly.

“Baby, I am enjoying this so much. I love watching your reactions…and I love that blush on your face…you have no idea what a turn on that is. It’s been awhile since I’ve been with a man to.”

“Then take me, lover. I’ll take my turn later.”

Danny took his partner at his word as he slid his finger all the way inside, all the while stroking the hard cock.

Working carefully he slowly added a second finger and began twisting them around loosening the muscle. As Martin writhed on the bed making little mewling noises Danny bent over and sucked the cockhead into his mouth. At the inarticulate scream that erupted from the younger man Danny set out to drive his love crazy.

Applying his mouth to the cock and adding a third finger to the hot pulsing tight hole he let his other hand drift upwards to pinch and pull at the nipples.

As Martin fisted the bed covers he began panting as he felt himself near to completion.

Suddenly Danny stopped. Before Martin could open his eyes he felt strong yet gentle hands turn him over on his stomach.

Danny applied more lotion to his hand then coated his cock. Placing his hands on slender hips he pulled Martin to his hands and knees. Carefully, pulling the ass cheeks apart he placed his cock at the entrance to his lover’s body. Then he put his hands back on Martins hips. He did not want Martin jerking and inadvertently getting hurt.

“Deep breath, sweetheart. Now relax…,” Danny urged.

When he felt Martin relax, Danny pushed until his cockhead popped into the tight ass.

Feeling Martin tense up he rubbed the tense lower back until he felt the muscles around his shaft relax. Then he slipped further inside until his cock was fully imbedded.

“Damn, Danny move…just fucking move…” Martin hissed. His ass burned and felt so stretched, but as Danny started to move the burn changed to a feeling so pleasurable he felt like he was starting to fly.

Danny kept his thrusts slow and deep, he groaned when Martin started to shove back against him.

The older man shifted slightly until he was seated then he pulled until Martin was sitting on his lap, Martins back to Danny’s chest. As Danny’s cock slipped in deeper Martin moaned and leant back against his lover’s chest.

“Put your hands around my neck, baby.”

As Martin raised his hands over his head and put them around Danny’s neck his back arched out.

Danny knew he worked out for a reason. He started to thrust up working his partner’s hot ass. The hand coated with lotion found the weeping cock of his lover and began to stroke. His other hand teased at the nipples pinching them hard and pulling at them. From the whimpers and little noises the younger man was making Martin was loving all the attention.

As Martin turned his head to the side Danny met the panting mouth and took control of a deep wet hot kiss.

Danny felt like he was going to implode. His cock was surrounded by intense hot wet tightness, his tongue was in his lover’s pouty gorgeous mouth and his hands were everywhere on the beautiful body.

Martin pulled his mouth away and leaned his head back on Danny’s shoulder as he screamed his release.

When the tight ass he was imbedded in tightened around his cock, Danny screamed his lover’s name then bit down hard on Martins shoulder. At Martins gasp Danny continued to bite down until he knew there would be a mark left.

Danny milked Martins cock dry as Martins ass milked Danny dry.

Shuddering the two men fell to the bed, thankfully Danny had the presence of mind to make sure they fell to one side. He had a feeling Martin would not like landing in the wet spot. The younger man was real finicky about certain things and he had a feeling this was one of them.

It was several minutes before either man felt like talking. Danny was spooned up behind his lover his soft cock just resting on the ass it had just been buried in.

Martin took one of Danny’s hands and placed a kiss in the palm as Danny kissed the mark he had left on Martins shoulder.

“That was so wonderful, Danny. Thank you. I haven’t felt this good in years.”

“You have nothing to thank me for. Damn, Martin when you make love you give it your all. Your are such a joy to watch as you whimper and writhe on the bed,” Danny whispered. He smiled knowing that Martin was now turning red.

“You inspire me. I could tell with every touch and stroke that you really love me. I can’t wait to return the favor.”

Danny turned Martin over onto his back so he could down into the expressive blue eyes.

“I’m looking forward to it. However, right now I see dark circles under your eyes. I bet you didn’t sleep this past weekend did you?” At the slow nod he got, Danny added, “That’s what I thought. At the risk of being bossy, we need to change the bed and then sleep. I want you hard and ready to go tomorrow morning.”

“Oh, I don’t think that will be a problem. As far as the bed goes, why bother? This is a suite and there are two other bedrooms we can use.”

Danny gave him a leer that curled his toes.

“Really two other bedroom to mess up and I think I remember a fireplace and a leather sofa. You naked, on the black leather sofa in front of the fire. What a picture that will be.”

“Only if I can take you in the big shower with the hot water running down our soapy slick naked bodies,” Martin countered with.

Danny swooped down and captured his lover’s mouth. Long minutes later with them both out of breath he laughed, “Looks like we’re going to busy the next two days. I think we both need that sleep now.”

When Martin slightly stumbled getting out of bed, Danny knew his partner was more tired than he let on and from the slight wince Martin tried to hide he figured his lovers ass was a little sore. Well there were lots of positions where he could have that ass and it wouldn’t phase him to have to work longer on loosening that tight ass up to take his hard cock.

After a hot soothing shower with a lot of kisses and caresses thrown in Danny had Martin tucked into bed. He curled around the younger man until he knew his lover was sound asleep.

Slipping out of bed he picked up his cell phone and dialed.

“How is he?” Viv asked answering on the first ring.

Danny laughed. He knew the older woman was still worried about their teammate. He would have to remember to warn Martin that Viv was liable to hover over him for awhile. She wanted to make sure Martin was okay and that Danny was treating him well.

“Your precious boy is just fine. He’s sleeping, I’m afraid I wore his ass out, literally and figuratively.”

“Thanks, Danny that was a little more information than I needed. But I’m glad it’s working out. The two of you will be good for each other. I’ll let Sam and Jack know you guys are fine, but I think I’ll leave the ass part out,” Viv said dryly.

Ending the call Danny hurried back into the bedroom. Martin had not budged. Spooning in behind the slumbering man Danny wrapped his arms around his lover. Martin snuggled in closer and with a sigh Danny followed his partner into sleep. After all they had a lot of plans and he needed his sleep to.



The End.