Title: Momentum

Pairing: Danny/Martin

Series: Follow-up to "Undercover"

Category: Some Smut, Challenge

Rating: R

Status: Vignette, Complete

Author: Jacki (kbfan)

Feedback: always much appreciated (kbfan@msn.com)

Archive: please let me know first, thanks

Disclaimer: I don't own anyone, except maybe my cat, but that's questionable too. I don't have any money now and I'm not making anything off this either. All rights to these characters belong to the creators and producers of WaT

Notes: Written in response to a 15 minute challenge on the MakeBelieve mailing list, and I actually finished it in 15 minutes so I qualify :) I need to thank the muses for being there and Ana for the beta and the encouragement.

****IMPORTANT NOTE****
This is actually a follow-up to the last vignette, "Undercover." I didn't intend to continue this, but here it is anyway. And who knows, maybe there will be a follow-up to this...but I have no idea.

Momentum
by Jacki


Lust...hot, rampant lust...that's exactly what is was as Danny and Martin stumbled into his apartment. Luckily it wasn't that far from the office or they might have ended up ripping each other's clothes off right there in the street. But they made it up the four long flights of stairs to Danny's door, and now they were slamming the door shut behind them. Danny pinned Martin up against the wall; he held Martin's arms over his head, fingers wrapped loosely around his wrists.

Lips met harshly as Danny sighed into Martin's mouth; he pressed himself against the other man. Danny felt the rough stubble on Martin's face scrape against his smooth skin and that was enough to send a burning tingle rushing through his body. He didn't know how much longer he could wait before he had to feel Martin's warm skin against his own.

Reluctantly, he let Martin's wrists fall free. Savagely, he yanked Martin's suit coat off and threw it aside. He allowed his fingers to graze Martin's cheek and down his neck as he loosened the other man's tie and dragged it from around his collar. Danny could feel Martin's heart pounding beneath the palm of his hand as he fumbled to slip the buttons through their holes. The whole process seemed to steal precious moments from him and he pulled on the thin cotton, ripping the buttons off fiercely.

Martin eagerly shrugged the tattered shirt from his shoulders and it dropped neatly to the floor. Danny's hands were all over him, blazing a trail of heat over his chest and onto his abdomen. Martin arched into Danny's caress, his body begging for the touch. His breathing quickened as he felt Danny's fingers slip behind the waistband of his trousers. Expertly, Danny unfastened Martin's belt and zipper with one hand; he grasped Martin's wrist again and leaned in to nibble gently along his clavicle.

Danny's free hand shoved Martin's slacks down over his hips, puddling them at their feet. He looped his thumb behind the elastic of Martin's underwear, desperate to see the other man completely exposed. Martin helped as Danny worked to release him from the last of his clothing. Finally, the fabric slid to the floor; Martin's cock was already hard as Danny stepped back to admire his nakedness.

Danny drew in a breath, the sight of Martin standing there, bared both physically and emotionally, made him tremble. He could see every nuance of Martin's body in the shadowy light that filtered in through the open window. Martin's whole body was flushed with arousal and Danny couldn't bear to wait any longer to get this man into his bed.

Danny stepped closer, brushing his still-clothed body against Martin as he pulled him into another searing kiss. He wrapped his arms around Martin's waist, drawing him forward as they staggered clumsily toward the bedroom. With each step, Danny shed another piece of his own attire, leaving a trail of Hugo Boss designer clothing in their wake.

 


-END-