Title: Look For A Silver Lining 3

By Wgang

Without A Trace does not belong to me. This is for fun only, I make no money.

Warnings: This is a slash story. Graphic sex between three men. If you don’t like it don’t read it.

Summary: Martin discloses to Jack and Danny a horrible secret he had kept since his childhood. The three men follow through with their feelings for each other. This will be a continuing series with all three men as the center point.

Authors Note: This is a spoiler for the whole season. Jack has not been married and has no kids. He and Danny have been in an established relationship for a year. Martin’s brother is totally my invention as is his childhood reminisces.

Feedback: Wgang16@aol.com


Look For A Silver Lining 3
By Wgang



Martin and Danny helped Jack take his coat off and put the briefcase down. They then urged him to take a hot shower, while they got food on the table.

Before Jack went to the bathroom, he hugged both young men to him. Danny lay his head on Jacks shoulder and watched as Jack pulled Martin in for a kiss.

Jack kept one arm around Danny and placed his other hand on Martins ass pulling him close deepening the kiss. Martin let one hand rest on Jacks waist and the other one on Danny’s shoulder.

Danny smiled as he watched Martin eyes drift shut while he was being kissed. He put one hand on Jacks ass and the other one on Martins ass. Danny and Jack entwined their fingers on their young partners ass tugging until it was hard to say where one man started and the other ones began.

Jack released the sweet lips nipping the tender skin as he pulled out. He looked down and sighed at the sight. Martin had his head slightly tilted back, his lips swollen and parted. The blue eyes fluttered opened as a blush covered the beautiful face.

Jack smiled and looked at Danny who was staring at Martin.

“To beautiful to be let out on his own, isn’t he?” Danny said kissing Jack.

“Yeah, he is. But he’s not on his own now. None of us are,” Jack replied firmly.

Then Jack released both men and headed down the hallway.

“I am taking a shower. If we continue this then we’ll never get to eat and I for one am starving.”

At the snickers that came behind him, he turned and glared.

“For food, children, for food. Get your minds out of the gutter at least until later,” Jack admonished but he ruined it with the smile on his face.

Danny had Martin set the table and by the time Jack came back out dinner was ready.

It was an unspoken decision by all three men not to discuss work at the dinner table.

After dinner Jack and Martin cleaned the kitchen. Danny said he was going to take a quick shower and wouldn’t be long. Soon all three men retired to the family room and sprawled on the sofa to catch the news.

With a look between them Jack and Danny maneuvered the younger man between them.

Martin found himself leaning against Jacks chest with his legs resting on Danny’s lap. He knew they were up to something but just hadn’t figured it out yet.

The weather came on and broadcast a really lousy weekend. Cold and snow was all the weatherman kept saying.

“Guess that means we have to stay inside,” Martin observed slyly.

“Yeah, I guess we’ll just have to find something to occupy our time,” Danny agreed as he placed his hands on Martins thighs.

“You both are so right, I knew that I had hired some very intelligent young men. But I would suggest some preemptive action instead of waiting until tomorrow,” Jack said glancing at Danny.

Until Martin felt more secure in their relationship the two older men decided that they would control the sexual aspects of their very unique arrangement.

Jack turned Martin until he was lying in his fail-safe arms. Martin wrapped his arms around Jacks shoulders and pulled him down for a mind blowing kiss.

Martin jerked and whimpered as he felt his sweats being removed. A wet tongue started licking his cock. As Jack turned his head and started nibbling down Martins neck Danny swallowed the hard cock and started playing with the velvet soft ball sack of his partner.

Jack sat Martin up and removed the sweatshirt. As he looked down Martin saw Danny was kneeling on the sofa between his legs his head bobbing up and down as he worked the shaft with his tongue and teeth.

Jack lay the young agent down so he reclined on the arm of the sofa. Martin was laid out like a buffet feast for the two men.

Jack concentrated on the mouth, neck and nipples while Danny worked the cock and balls even brushing over that hole to heaven.

Martin was lost in passion. He decided the two men were trying to drive him crazy with their mouths and hands.

All he could do was go along for the ride. He gripped Danny’s hair as the head continued to suck his cock. As his boss bit down on his nipples he gripped the back of Jacks head pushing slightly. Trying to get Jacks mouth and teeth to be rougher on his nipples.

Martin gasped, “Harder, damn it Jack harder.”

Jack obliged until Martin was yelling and arched up, his cock sliding deeper in Danny throat almost choking him.

Danny pushed the hips back down and sat up wiping his mouth. Damn the boy tasted good but he was sure responsive.

“We’re going to finish you, Martin then we’re going into the bedroom,” Jack whispered to the shaking man.

Martin reached out to Danny in apology. His partner grabbed his hand and kissed the knuckles.

Jack grabbed both of Martin hands and pulled them over his head. He held them there with one hand while he pinched at the red wet nipples with the other one.

Danny sucked the cock back down his throat. As he sucked he gently pushed a finger inside his partners ass not even pushing the whole digit inside. Jack twisted a nipple as he swallowed Martins scream of completion.

Danny drank down his young lovers hot cum not wanting to miss a drop. He licked the cock clean then leaned over the naked body to meet Jacks mouth halfway.

Martin watched through slitted eyes as his lovers deeply kissed. He could feel Danny’s hand still on his lax cock stroking it. Jack helped Martin sit up as Danny claimed his new lovers mouth.

“Taste yourself on his mouth? You taste so sweet and hot,” Jack said his hands stroking down both men’s backs.

“Bedroom,” Martin mumbled as he shakily got to his feet. Jack headed down the hall to pull down the covers on the bed. Danny laughed as he slung Martin up and over his shoulder.

“Damn it Danny, you gotta quit that, I can walk,” Martin protested.

As Danny started to comment, he felt his own sweats being pushed down and strong hands kneading his ass. God, that felt good, the boys hands were magical. Even upside down he could still turn the tables on his partner.

Danny tossed Martin on the bed. Jack immediately pulled the young man to the edge of the bed. Martins legs were hanging off the bed his ass resting right on the edge. Jack was waiting sitting at the foot of the bed. He was naked and on the floor at his feet was something they were going to need later. Lube to make it easier for his cock to slide into Martins heat. He and Danny had decided how they were going to do this and the kid was in for the ride of his life.

As Danny stripped, Jack touched Martins cock then stroked back behind the balls pinching at the skin. Martin was surprised as his cock began to fill and harden again.

“Ready to go again, sweetheart? Good because this time we’re all going to come together bonded in body as well as in mind.”

As Martin looked his lovers over he saw they were both hard. Blushing he looked down.

“I’ve already been pleasured once and you guys haven’t. That’s not really fair,” he murmured.

Danny laughed, “You pleasured us by responding so beautifully.”

“We wanted to do that for you, now we do it together,” Jack said.

As Jack knelt on the floor between the younger mans legs, Danny kissed the sweet mouth of his partner. Jack spread the long legs wider to get better access to the sweet hole he couldn’t wait to breach.

Danny knew what Jack was doing. Jack was going to stretch the heated entrance he planned on taking. The older man was determined to cause the kid as little pain as possible.

Danny knew when Jack slid the first finger inside as Martin flinched and the blue eyes opened wide.

“Sh…it’s okay. You ever sucked cock before, kid?”

“Long time ago, haven’t allowed anyone close for quite awhile,” Martin had to admit.

“Like falling off a bike, we’ll go slow and if I push to deep you let me know. Okay?”

Danny stared down at the expressive face until he got a nod of agreement.

As Jack slid in a second lubed finger, Danny shifted and straddled Martins chest. He let his cock rest against his partners mouth. He watched as a pink tongue hesitantly came out and licked his cockhead. Danny groaned and tossed his head back. Shit all he wanted to do was force that delicious mouth open and slip inside, but he couldn’t do that. Whether Martin wanted to admit it or not this was all new and they would take it slow.

Martin smiled as he saw Danny toss his head back. Guess he could knock the big guys for loop to if he wanted to. Martin carefully sucked the cock inside his mouth. He had told Danny the truth it had been a long time since he had sucked somes dick. As he remembered it that guy had told him he did a lousy job of it, so he had not been to keen on attempting it again.

Danny gathered all his will power as he felt his cock surrounded by the wet heat of his partners mouth. A hiss escaped as he felt teeth nibbling on his cockhead a tentative tongue teasing at his slit. Damn if he wasn’t careful he was going to come and he wanted Martin buried in his ass first.

Danny pulled out of the hot mouth and lay down next to the younger man. At the questioning and worried look he soothed.

“You are so good, baby. But I want you in my ass when I come. Much more of that delightful mouth and I would have shot right down your throat.”

Martin felt absurdly pleased. He had turned his partner on; actually turned him on.

Danny captured the soft mouth tasting himself on those lips and tongue. He reached down and began to stroke the younger mans cock.

Meeting Jacks eyes over the writhing body of their new lover, Danny knew it was time.

Jack by this time had three fingers inside the hot passage, twisting and scissoring them widening the ass even more.

“Come on, kid. On your feet, bend over the bed,” Jack urged. He helped Martin to his feet and watched Danny position himself. He lay on the end of the bed face down. He had put a couple of pillows under his hips to raise his ass. Now with his long legs spread he was ready for Martin to take him.

Jack knew that Danny was prepared. While he had taken his shower earlier he had stretched himself so Martin wouldn’t have to worry about hurting him.

“I don’t know...I mean...” Martin stuttered to a stop.

“You’ll be fine kid, just go with what you feel,” Danny implored.

Jack urged Martin to stand between Danny’s legs. The young FBI agent held his hands out as Jack poured oil on them. He coated his cock and put some in Danny’s hole. Placing his cock at the entrance he slowly pushed inside. As his cockhead popped past the tight muscle both young men groaned.

Martin moved his way forward until Danny finally shoved back impaling himself on his partners fine cock.

Danny groaned, “Move, baby, move.”

Martin complied and started to thrust in and out. He put his hands on Danny’s hips to balance himself.

Then Martin felt Jack move behind him. He faltered in his thrusts into Danny’s ass.

Jack wrapped his arms around the slim waist.

“It’ll be great. Just relax and let me in.”

“I’ve done this before, Jack,” Martin said not realizing that his voice was slightly shaking.

“I know but its been awhile, now here I come,”

Martin felt a slick cock slide press up against his ass. He took a deep breath and consciously attempted to relax.

Jack slowly inched his way inside. He sighed when he was fully sheathed inside the tightest hottest piece of flesh he had ever known. Hearing Martin’s heavy breathing he paused until he felt the muscles around his cock relax and adjust to the intrusion.

“Okay guys lets get this show on the road. I got a poker in my ass and want it to move, NOW,” Danny said glaring over his shoulder.

Jack thrust gently and smiled as Martin gasped. The younger man was pushed deeper into the hot ass surrounding his dick.

Jack controlled the pace as he set up a smooth rhythm for the three men. He placed his own hands on Martins hips holding him in place.

Martin thought he would implode. His ass burned with the pressure of his bosses cock claiming him. It was a combination of pleasure as his prostate was rubbed and a slight pain. He loved it. Then his cock was on fire, Danny’s ass was so tight like a leather glove wrapped around his swollen flesh. He heard Danny’s gasping and knew his partner was close.

He reached under Danny and grasped his partners cock beginning to milk it. As he bent over Jack sunk in even deeper as the angle of his ass changed. A hiss escaped his mouth as he thrust forward.

Danny yelled as he shot his juices all over Martins hand. As Danny’s ass tightened Martins cock jerked and send his own essence deep into Danny bowels.

As Martin slumped over Danny’s back Jack gripped the hips tighter and slid deep a couple more times. He gasped and shot his seed deep inside the almost virgin ass of his youngest and most precious agents now turned lover.

Jack pulled out and before Martin could protest he spread the ass cheeks and checked for blood. He sighed when he just saw some redness no blood.

Jack went into the bathroom and got a couple of washcloths and towels. He wiped Martin then Danny off. When they were cleaned up he wiped himself down. Tossing all the wet clothes in the hamper he climbed into bed.

Danny was lying flat on his back, Martin curled up on his side his hand resting on his partners stomach.

Jack slid behind Martin and wrapped himself around the young man. He was satisfied and relieved when that beloved body snuggled in closer to him.

“Feel okay, kid? Not to sore?” he asked.

Danny raised his head and watched Martin’s face intently. He would be able to tell if the kid lied. Kid couldn’t lie worth a damn.

Martin rolled over on his back forcing Jack to let go of him. Jack and Danny raised up on their sides and stared down at the young man between them.

Martin pulled them both down and kissed them one at a time.

“I feel fine. Yeah a little sore, but that’s to be expected. How about you Danny?”

“You made me feel great. You can take my ass anytime you want,” Danny assured him.

“I’ll take you up on that. And Jack you made me feel so good. You slid in so gentle and easy.”

Jack and Danny shared another look. Looked like they did good. Martin’s self esteem was on the mend.

The two younger agents laughed as Jack yawned.

“Okay you two. I’m tired and since I’m tired we are going to bed. I have plans for tomorrow and we need our rest.”

No amount of cajoling would force the older agent to divulge what his plans were.

Martin stayed on his back as his two lovers rested their heads next to his on the pillow. Jack, Danny and Martin rested their hands on Martins stomach and entwined their fingers.

It only took a few minutes for all three men to go to sleep. Their love had been consummated and the relationship was so far going great.

Unfortunately that was doomed to change in the near future. At a secure mental hospital Derrick Fitzgerald had just convinced a gullible nurse how much he loved her. She agreed to help him escape, not realizing that once he was free she would be dead. Derrick wanted only one person and that was his little brother. The little brother he adored and who adored him. He and the kid had unfinished business. Business that their damn parents had interrupted.



TBC