Title: Control

Pairing: Danny/Martin

Category: Smut and a little introspection, Challenge

Rating: R

Status: Vignette, Complete

Author: Jacki (kbfan)

Feedback: always much appreciated (kbfan@msn.com)

Archive: please let me know first, thanks

Disclaimer: All rights to these characters belong to the creators and producers of WaT. No profit intended.

Notes: Written in response to a 15 minute challenge on the MakeBelieve mailing list, and I actually finished it in 15 minutes so I qualify :) I need to thank the muses for being there and Ana for the beta and the encouragement.

****IMPORTANT NOTE****

This is actually a follow-up to the last vignette, "Momentum," which was of course a follow-up to "Undercover. ." I didn't intend to continue this, but here it is anyway. And who knows, maybe there will be a follow-up to this...but I have no idea.

 

Control
By Jacki


"I want you, " Danny muttered breathlessly. His palms on Martin's shoulders, he gently pushed him back onto the bed.

Martin's eyes lingered over Danny's body; he took in the smooth planes of Danny's chest, the perfect V at his hips, the hard cock that sprung from a patch of wiry curls, the dark, muscular shape of his legs. Martin struggled to take a breath, the sight before him almost too much to comprehend. Finally, he sucked in the air hungrily as his tongue snaked out to wet his suddenly parched lips.

"I want you," Danny whispered again, crawling onto the bed and straddling Martin's thighs. He bent his head, lowering his lips to Martin's mouth. Frantically, they kissed. Danny couldn't believe that he finally had Martin in his bed, beneath him. And now that he had him there, he didn't intend to let him go; Danny was determined to map every inch of Martin's body with his eyes, with his hands, with his mouth. He wasn't going to let him get away until he discovered all of Martin's secrets. Danny wanted to see the facade Martin normally hid behind come crumbling down.

Martin moaned almost inaudibly as Danny's kiss assaulted his senses; he could feel himself losing the control he so desperately clung to every day beginning to slip away. Martin began to feel liberated as Danny plundered his mouth, mercilessly. He knew, although he wasn't sure how he knew, that here in Danny's bed he could let go -- he could let Danny see him, really see him -- and Danny would still want him.

Martin protested quietly as Danny drew his lips away from his mouth. He didn't want it to end, but it wasn't long before Danny's head dipped lower and his tongue fluttered over the pulse-point in Martin's neck. Danny's mouth ventured downward, blazing trails of fire along his Adam's apple. Martin sank back onto the soft mattress, Danny's lips never breaking contact with his overheated skin.

"Oh...my...god..." Martin moaned as Danny's teeth began to nibble lightly down the center of his chest. Slowly, Danny traced a path between his nipples, swirling his tongue around each hardened bud. Martin whimpered, the sensations coursing through him clouding his head in a tempest of desire.

Danny took his time as he explored Martin's torso, noting the strangled cries that poured uninhibited from Martin's throat, each a signal of approval that he would keep filed away in his mind. Danny knew that this wouldn't be the last time he had Martin in his bed, at least if he had anything to say about it, and he intended to learn everything over time. This was just the beginning. Lazily, Danny flicked his tongue down Martin's stomach, eventually reaching his cock. Danny raised his head, looking to Martin for permission.

"Danny," Martin muttered, his breathing ragged. "Please..." He moaned as Danny's tongue darted out, just barely touching the tip of his cock.

Danny smiled crookedly. Leisurely, he pulled Martin's thick cock into his mouth. Danny could hear Martin's sharp intake of breath as he lowered himself over the other man, engulfing him in the warm, wet recesses of his throat. Zealously, he stroked and teased; his teeth scraped delicately along the underside, coaxing Martin toward orgasm.

"Danny..." Martin panted desperately. "Oh. My..." His strangled voice fading as orgasm overtook him. His body tensed and he could feel Danny's throat contract slightly as he swallowed Martin's climax.

Danny withdrew slowly, licking the remnants of Martin's essence from the softening cock. He crawled up Martin's body, resting his head on the other man's trembling shoulder. Danny could feel Martin's chest rising rapidly as he fought to control his respiration. He felt Martin's arms envelop him, the other man's fingers caressing his sweat-slicked skin absently.

"Danny?" Martin said, his voice weak.

Danny raised his head slightly; he met Martin's sated expression with his own. "Yes?"

"That was..." Martin sighed. "That was just...indescribable."

Danny smiled. He drew himself up and placed a fleeting kiss on the corner of Martin's mouth. Danny squirmed a little as he pulled the soft cotton sheet from beneath them. He drew the fabric over them both as they settled into the bed, drifting into a sex-numbed sleep.



-END-