FIC: Dukesblade: Ok seriously (gen)

Author: Selena

kennedy_bowman@yahoo.co.uk

Fandoms: Wicthblade and Dukes of Hazzard

Pairing: Luke/Sara

Rating: PG 13

Warning: It gets sillier still

Disclaimer: No I still don’t own ant of the characters, and I still wish that I did, but I don’t.


OK Seriously
by Selena


“Now look here Mr. Irons” Boss blustered, hauling his fat body across the room to sit down next to his guest. “I’m the law in this town. I am the only thing that matters around here. Tell me why I should be afraid of one little woman?”

The man made a show of removing the gloves he had been wearing since he had arrived in the make shift office. Boss stiffeled a gasp as he caught sight of the strange scar on his right hand. Next the man took of his scarf revealing a small scar just below his Adams apple. “I would be very afraid if I were you, Mr. Hogg. If that little woman as you call her, gets her pretty hands on the bauble your barmaid is wearing. Then she will gut you like the pig that you are.”

Boss gulped. “Gut, you don’t say. Will that hurt at all?”

“Boss” Roscoe called from the door where he had continued the eavesdropping. “They’re leavin’”

“Well, follow them I wanna know where they go. And for God sakes keep them away from Daisy.”

“You got it, fat buddy. I’m gone.”

Roscoe left the office; stopping only to pick up his beloved dog, flash. Boss looked at the man sitting in front of him and tried to suppress a shudder. He was used to dealing with strange and dodgy characters. It was inevitable in his line of work, but Boss didn’t like this one. He would be glad when this deal was done and this man would be out of his town, taking the strange trinket with him. And as always he was looking forward to another plus in this little scheme. Somehow he would find a way to blame this all on the Duke boys. Their cousin was involved in this up to her pretty little neck, and soon they will all be gone.

Back in the main bar, Luke had succeeded in separating Bo and Gabriel, and the four had left the dingy place and jumped back into the General. They didn’t get very far before noticing that Roscoe was following them. Bo took one look in the rearview mirror, and floored the accelerator.

“Bo, what are you doing?” Luke hollered form the back seat. “The last thing we want to do is piss of Roscoe. We really don’t have time to go breaking out ofjail.”

“C’mon, Luke. I can lose Roscoe in my sleep. Y’all just hang on now.”

Gabriel and Sara grabbed hold of their seats as Bo drove faster down the dusty road. The police car behind them turned on it’s sirens and gave chase. It looked like the general was going to make a getaway, when suddenly smoke billowed out from the engine and the car sputtered to a halt.

“Damn it” Bo cursed. “Radiator blew out again.”

“All right you lot. Out you come.” Roscoe said, brandishing his gun at the four occupants. Very slowly they all climbed out. “Now hands up, cu-cha, I caught ‘em, I did.” He motioned with his gun for them to move away from the General, they did. “Now lets all go over to my car and let me call this in, speeding. That’s good; it will get you all a couple of days in jail, with a hefty bail. Boss will like this, all you Dukes out of the way.”

“No wait a minute, Roscoe.” Bo spoke up. “You should only pull me in, I was the one driving. The others were just passengers.”

“Yeah” said Gabriel, “Just arrest him”

“Oh no, Boss is gonna want all of ya.” Roscoe bent into his open window and reached down for his CB. As he did so he lowered his gun. He didn’t see Luke move over. Luke kicked the gun out of his hand. He didn’t do it very hard because he really didn’t want to hurt Roscoe. The gun didn’t land very far away. Luke grabbed Sara’s hand and they ran, calling for Bo and Gabriel to follow. But Roscoe had retrieved his firearm and was holding it on the two boys. Luke stopped and looked back at his cousin. Bo shook his head. A slight movement to let Luke know that they shouldn’t stay. Sara wanted to shout out to Gabriel, but he looked at her with the same expression as Bo. Stubborn as always. They fled, leaving Bo and Gabriel behind. Roscoe reached into his pocket and pulled out his handcuffs, he tossed them over to Bo.

“Ok, Bo. You know the drill, cuff you and the boy together, and we will go.”

Bo looked at Gabriel with distaste. “I am not being cuffed to him.” He said.

“Yes you are, now do it!”

Sullenly Bo complied; Roscoe pushed his arrest into the back seat of his car and drove off.


end part 4