Title: All change from now until forever


Author: Selena

kennedy_bowman@yahoo.co.uk

Fandom: Witchblade

Pairing: Danny/Sara

Rating: PG 13

Archive: If you want

Summery: Just how long can Danny and Sara fight the feelings they have for each other?

Disclaimer: None of the belong to me, I wish they did. But they don't so please don't sue me.

All Change From Now Until Forever
by Selena


It's all change from now until forever


Oh God, I know how wrong this is. No good can come of it. I am only going to end up hurting myself, and Danny, and Lee, and the children. But I can't stand this any longer. I have to have him, feel him inside me. Look at him there all sweaty; if there weren't a dozen cops around here I would take him right now, here on the gym mats. It would feel so good to have to cool slick fabric against my skin. To have Danny on top of me, to feel his . . . .

"Sara?" A voice cut through her thoughts like a hack saw.

"What?" She snapped. She looked up into Danny's hurt eyes.

He was used to her being a bit short tempered some times, but lately she had been down right mean. Sometimes he wondered why he loved her so much. Whoa, where had that come from? He didn't love Sara, not in that way. Did he?

"Sorry, Pez." He said trying to hide the quiver in his voice. "But if you stay zoned out there any longer you are going to miss your meet."

"Oh, yeah. The meet." She had been so lost in her thoughts that she had almost forgotten. See this I why she was dead against dating (Or fucking) another cop, she got distracted. Work place romances were always a bad idea, especially when the other party is married. Try and talk your self out of it Pez, don't do it. She kept saying his to herself, but so far she didn't seem to be paying attention. "We had better be going."

Sara kept her head down through the drive, not looking a Danny once during the journey. If this perturbed Danny he didn't say anything. In truth he had been avoidy with the eye contact lately too. Danny pulled the car smoothly into the back alley, killed the engine and waited. And waited. They didn't say anything for the half an hour they were waiting for the snitch. When he finally he stood in the shadows and waited for the two detectives to come to him.

"So, Norm." Sara began "What have you got for us"

The snitch shuffled his feet, hoping from one leg to the other. He sniffed and ran a dirty sleeve across his nose.

"Oh It's good, Pez. Real good"

"Then out with it, Norm. Before we bust you for possession of the beans that you are so clearly on." Danny all but spat out. He wanted to get away from there. Away from Sara, back to his wife. He felt like every moment he spent with Sara, he was closer to forgetting why he loved Lee. All that was beginning to matter was Sara.

"You ain't narcs. You can't bust me."

"Really, Norm." Sara hissed

"We can do whatever we want." Danny said, casting a sidelong glance at Sara. Man she looked good. Her long dark hair tumbling over her shoulders. Her tight jeans extenuating the curve of her butt. Stop it Danny.

Norm the snitch looked at Sara, then at Danny. And he laughed.

"Hey is it just me?" He said "Or are you two sensing some sexual tension in this here alley."

"Are you on something more than beans, Norm" Sara demanded

"No, Pez. I'm just high on life. Like to two of you."

"I'm sure we don't know what you mean, Norm" Danny tried to laugh it of, but he knew exactly what the horrible man meant.

"Ok now I have good scratch for you. But you can't have it until you can do your job. So go fuck, get it out there. Get it done and then come back and I will make you happy."

"Forget this, Sara. He don't know squat."

Danny and Sara turned to leave, but stopped when they heard Norm laugh.

"Your gonna do it" He sing songed. Then he left, disappeared into the shadows. Leaving Sara and Danny with their thoughts. They looked into each other's eyes. The longing between them was evident. They stood still for the longest time before melting into a passionate kiss. Leaving behind the hopes and fears of the real world. The only thing that existed for them in that moment was each other.


THE END