Two Days After The Attack

By mbozzo2002

mbozzo2002@yahoo.com

Fandom: V

 

Two Days After The Attack

By mbozzo2002

Morning has come to New orleans. Cynthia Adams and her husband were waken up by the ray of the sun. The ray hurt their eyes. They put on their colored shades. Cynthia wore orange shades while Kent wore light blue shades. The shades protect their eyes from the rays of the sun. They looked at the 10 children sleeping next to each other. They were trying to find comfort in each other. Cynthia and Kent wish that they could find out what happen to them.

Meanwhile inside the New Orleans Mothership, the brown skinned female commander of that mothership woke up from her sleep. She got out of her bed. She cleaned herself, and gotten dressed. She walked toward the dining room to get something to eat. She went inside the dining
room, a few mintues later. She went to get a mouse for her to eat. She could have more than one mouse, but she wasn't that hungry. She finished her mouse, and saw most of her officer talk to each other. They were talking about the events of the last few day. She doesn't blame them. They have almost captured or killed most of the New Orleans Resistance. Some of the resistance are still on the loose. Among those still on the loose is Cynthia and her just as cursed husband, Kent. Those two have been a thorn in her plans to crush the resistance. They hasn't been captured yet, but it's just a matter of time. She won't rest until those two troublemakers are captured or killed as well. She smiled as she thought about that.

Part 2

Cynthia walked though a secret pathway to her hidden labfarm. She has use it to feed the members of the New Orleans Resistance. She looked around it. It was wrecked. There is no way that she could feed the surviving children. She wanted to harm the person who have wrecked
it. That person should pay for destroying their food source.

Soon, Kent went into the labfarm. "I guess that we could forget using this labfarm to feed the children," said Kent.

"You have guessed right. It is useless now," admitted Cynthia.

Kent wished he could help Cynthia in this crisis. He feel helpless, right now. He hated the feeling of being helpless. He also know that his wife hated that felling, too.

A blonde female named Teresa walked around what was left of the city of New Orleans. Her younger sister, Ogla was with her. She has the same hair color as her older sister. "I am having trouble seeing this as a city," admitted Ogla.

"I know," said Teresa. She looked around where she is.

Then, a brown skin male named John came into view.

She looked at him. He has worked at the New Orleans labfarm with her and Ogla. "what is it, John?" asked Teresa.

"There is a meeting waiting for us at the labfarm," answered John.

Teresa was the head of the New Orleans labfarm. She knew that she must be there. So, she, Ogla, and John went on their way to the labfarm.

 

Part 3

Teresa, Ogla, and John raced to the labfarm outside New Orleans. They got there in over 3 mintues. Lois, a dark haired female was waiting for them to get there. Donald, a brown skinned male, Chris, a brown skin female, and Rose, a red haired female, was waiting with her.

Lois looked at the 3 arrivals. The people at the labfarm may have looked human, but they were in reality, alien reptiles. They were on Earth, to save their people by working on the labfarm. Their mission there was to grow food plants to feed their people. "I bet you are wondering why I have ask all of you to be here," started Lois.

"Yes, we are," admitted Teresa. "Diana wanted to create a labfarm outside of Los Angeles. I need one of you to go and help Diana with her new project. The workers of the New Orleans labfarm looked at each other.

What has Diana have plan for the labfarm? They needed to know. "What is Diana planning?" asked Teresa.

"She have not told me, but I think Diana missed her family. She wanted to bring them here. She may have believe that she could use the labfarm to bring them here," answered Lois.

Lois's answer make the most sense to them. One of them would need to go to Los Angeles.

 

Part 4

Cynthia Adams walked in a section of New Orleans that was destroyed.

She looked around to see if anyone but her contact is nearby. No one was there, yet. Then, she saw her. It was Rose. She smiled, when she saw her. Rose ran to Cynthia. They slap each other on the back. "Boy, am I glad you are here," said Rose.

"What has happen?" asked Cynthia.


The red haired female looked at her. "Your older sister has plan to create a labfarm near Los Angeles. I believe that she plan to use it to bring your two younger sister," answered Rose.

Cynthia couldn't believe it. Dena is trying to get Julic and Kimle to Earth.

Rose didn't know that Kimle is Dena's daughter. Many people believe Kimle to be Dena's sister.

"I got to do something about it. I just do not have an idea what to do" said Cynthia.

"John has agree to go to Los Angeles to help Diana create her labfarm. He will be leaving for Los
Angeles, tomorrow," reported Rose.

"Then I have until tomorrow to go to Los Angeles," decided Cynthia. Then, she and Rose left the meeting place. No one would know that they were there.

Cynthia return to her husband a few minutes later. "What does Rose want to talk to you about?" asked Kent.

"Diana plan to create her own labfarm outside of Los Angeles. I believe that she is going to use it
to bring Julic and Kimle to Earth," answered Cynthia.

Kent couldn't believe it. He had his mouth wide open.

"Close your mouth, dear. You do not want the human children to find out that you are a Visitor,"
suggested Cynthia.

"What about the children. Someone had to watch over them, until they recover from their shock," argued Kent.

"Please stay with them. You are good with children. I do not need to leave until tomorrow," said Cynthia.

"OK," agreed Kent.

Tonight, they will sleep with each other, because the next day, Cynthia will head to Los
Angeles to foul her older sister, Diana.

 

The end, for now.