The Fate Of Diana

mbozzo2002

mbozzo2002@yahoo.com

 

The Fate Of Diana

by Mbozzo 2002

Cynthia looked around Los Angeles. She hasn't found any living members of the resistance, yet. She was beginning to wonder if coming to Los Angeles was a mistake. If her older sister, Diana was going to start a labfarm here in Los Angeles, she need to know the reason why.

Meanwhile, Lydia was grilling Diana about letting the lightlander escape from the mothership. Philip was watching Lydia doing her job.

He was taking some joy in seeing Diana being uncomfortable. "I didn't let the lightlander escape. She knocked me out," protested Diana.

She was feeling very small. The lightlander has made Diana look like a fool. Everyone on the mothership saw the video of the lightlander escaping from the mothership.

Lydia was in her glory.

Diana has made the mistake of underesimating her foe. Now, she's paying the price of her mistake.

"It is a pity, that a lightlander has gotten the best of you, Diana. It is now up to the judges to see what your fate will be," said Philip.

He has send the video of the lightlander's escape to the judges on the homeworld. He's waiting for their answers to come back. It will take a few hours to get the answers.

"You may work on your labfarm project, until their answer get back," offered Philip.

Diana bow her head to Philip. She know that she has bought herself some time. She better get the labfarm in working order for her sister, Julic, when she get to Earth.

 

(2) 

The judges looked at the video tape of the lightlander's escape. They didn't like what they saw. They was not shock to see Diana goofing in her mission, again. Diana has kept failing to defeat the humans over and over. If the lightlander reach her people, their people will have to worry about another race of enemies. They already having trouble defeating the Skedar. They don't need the lightlander race as their enemies as well. They need to do something about Diana. They just don't know what to do, yet.

Cynthia continue to search Los Angeles for any remaining resistance members. She doesn't know if any of them are still alive. She was hoping to avoid any loyalist shocktroopers. She was able to do so for a while. Then, her luck ran out. Suddenly she was faced with 3 of the loyalist shocktroopers. She was outnumbered. She doubt that she could
get to her weapons in time.

Diana looked around the new labfarm. Plants was being dug on to the ground. The ground has been tested for the red dust. There were none on the ground. She also saw the greenhouse being built. She have this feeling that it's going as planned. All she need, is for her sister, Julic to come to Earth to start her job at this place. The labfarm might save her life, after all.

 

(3)

The judges contact Philip, as soon as they could. "Where is Diana?" asked one of the judges.

"Diana is now on Earth, working on a labfarm project. She hope to create one on Earth," answered Philip.

They looked at him. "She may have save her life, if she's successful in this project," said another judge.

"If she failed in this project, she will be killed for her failures," said a third judge.

"As her punishment for her past failure, she will be reduce in rank," said a forth judge. Then, they turned off the video, leaving Philip alone in his thoughts.

Cynthia looked at the 3 shocktroopers. They had their lasers facing her. She knew what she must do. She said two words in a language that isn't understood by the shocktroopers. Suddenly, Cynthia has a force shield surrounding her.

The 3 shocktroopers saw and send their laser beam toward her. It was stopped by the force shield. It caught them
off guard. As a result, Cynthia ran as fast as she can. It was faster than most humans. She kept running until she bumped into Willie.

"Are you all right?" asked Willie.

"Yes, I am sorry to bump into you," said Cynthia.

"No problem. My name is Willie," greeted Willie.

"My name is Cynthia Adams," greeted Cynthia.

"This is great. My friends would like to see you," said Willie, as he shook Cynthia's right hand.


END PART 3