Practice Time.

by mbozzo2002

mbozzo2002@yahoo.com

 

Kyle was on a practice range. He was aiming his gun at a picture of a Visitor Schocktrooper. He wished that it was a real shocktrooper that he was aiming at.

Next to him, Polly Maxwell was also practicing her shooting. She wanted to fight these lizards as much as Kyle does. It was the one of the things that they have in common.

Kyle was amased by Polly's bravery. He wished that Robin could be as brave. Robin wanted to hide from the Visitors. Kyle couldn't blame her. If he went though what Robin went though, he may wanted to hide from them, too.

He wished that Robin change her mind, one day. If those Visitors found a way to wipe out the red dust, Robin may have not much of a choice. She may have to fight these guys, or be enslaved or killed by them.

"Are you all right?" asked Polly.

"I was thinking about Robin. I wish that she would change her mind," answered Kyle.

"She will, when these two-legged snake found a way to wipe out the red dust. When that happen, I believe that Robin will take out a weapon and kill these reptilian creeps," said Polly.

"I hope that you are right," said Kyle.

Then, they put their guns aways. Their practice time is now over.

 

The end, for now.