Title: Voyage Journey 8: The Village of Guilt

Author: Carol

wsh2@webtv.net

Pairing: Lee/Harri

Rating: PG; slash

Disclaimer: I do not own these characters; no infringement intended.

Notes: Eighth in the series. Another total PWP.


Voyage Journey 8: The Village of Guilt
by Carol


When Admiral Harriman Nelson arrived back on the SEAVIEW from his adventures with Lars Mattson and his gigantic octopus, Lee Crane was waiting to welcome him aboard.

"Hello, sir. Are you all right?"

"Fine, just fine; what's the status of the SEAVIEW? She must have taken quite a shaking?"

"Oh, there are a few leaks, but otherwise she's in great shape."

"Excellent. I'm going to my cabin and remove this wet suit. Could you send someone to my cabin in a few minutes to retrieve it?"

The hazel eyes of the gorgeous Captain twinkled, "No problem, I'll be happy to help you with the suit."

The blue eyes of Harriman Nelson lit up. His whole face demonstrated the pleasure that he felt in being back aboard his SEAVIEW and that his Captain was going to help him remove his wet suit.

As the two men entered the Admiral's quarters, Nelson began to unzip the upper portion of his suit. Two long, slender hands stopped him, however, and took over the job. From that moment on the "disrobing" was a labor of love performed by the man that Admiral Harriman Nelson loved, adored, worshipped, and coveted more than anyone else on earth.

The zipper at the chest was slowly pulled down to expose Nelson's ginger-colored chest hair. The beautiful brunet leaned over and immediately began to lave the exposed flesh. First, the earlobes, then the neck and finally, each perfectly shaped pink nipple. As Crane lightly bit the right one, the Admiral moaned with pleasure.

"Oh, Lee, I never knew that removing a wet suit could be such a pleasure. I always kind of looked at it as just one more necessity of life. I sure know the difference now."

Crane continued to nibble and kiss his way down the chest to the upper abdomen, but there he had to stop, due to the lower part of the Admiral's wet suit which seemed to become more and more uncomfortable as the slender body adored the golden chest of the man that Lee Crane loved.

Finally, after several minutes of exploration, Crane carefully opened each zipper at the wrist of the suit. He made the unzipping into its own show which further "inspired" the Admiral's groin region to try and stand at attention.

"Oh good heavens, Lee. Give a man a break. This has been nice, but I'm suffering here. Could we speed this up, a little?"

Crane gave his beloved friend a totally licentious look, but pretended to be hurt. "Just nice? I would like you to tell me anywhere else in the world where you can get such service in the removal of a wet suit?"

Nelson immediately entered into the patter by remarking, "Well, I do know this one little place in Japan where . . . " Nelson stopped there, however, and began to laugh when his beautiful friend looked at him with growing jealousy and consternation at each word spoken. "I was just teasing, my love. No one welcomes me - no one, but you and only you." With those words, Nelson threw his arms around the narrow waist of his lover and hugged the gorgeous man tightly. "Oh Lee, you should have seen your face."

Crane leaned over and gave his Admiral a breath-taking kiss and returned the hug for several minutes. Finally, he noticed, however, the definite discomfort that the Admiral was suffering in the tight confines of the wet suit.

"I guess we better get this off of you." Once again, Lee Crane began his "service", but this time he removed the upper part very quickly and began to pull down the lower area with far less "handling". The lower part was removed rather rapidly, but in the process of removal the Admiral's trunk were removed as well, exposing a gorgeous burgundy-colored organ which Lee Crane looked hungrily at. "Well, well, what do we have, here.?

For the next several minutes, Crane "serviced" the cock with his mouth, his hands, his tongue, and various other parts of his anatomy. Finally, the Admiral's endurance could no longer stand the stimulation, resulting in a climax that poured down the waiting throat of Lee Crane.

Finally, the flood ceased. Nelson stepped out of his wet suit which had fallen around his ankles and made for the small bathroom that was available in his cabin. "Uh, uh, let me do that. Didn't you know that this is SERVICE ADMIRAL HARRIMAN NELSON DAY?"

At that question, Nelson stopped in his undressed state, asking, "And, what is that my very dear Captain?"

"Well, when you were lured away from the SEAVIEW into that trap, and you went missing, I decided that if I got you back in one piece, that I was going to show you just how much I love you, by giving you all the service that I could. Well, you're getting that service now."

Nelson looked at the beautiful man with a great deal of love and affection. "Lee Crane, I don't know why you love me so much, but I am constantly grateful that you do. Every day of my life I am thankful that you care about me and love me. I love you so much. You have given my life a whole new meaning. Without you, I honestly don't know what I would do."

Crane gathered Nelson in his arms and hugged him tightly. "I strongly suggest that you would still be your handsome genius self who saves the world and doesn't suffer fools gladly."

Nelson grinned slightly and pulled slightly from his friend's loving arms. He looked directly into the beautiful hazel eyes. "Hmmm, I suspect you could be right, but I would only be existing. My life actually began the day that you became my lover. Bless you for that, Lee."

That statement earned the Admiral another round of kissing, but finally, he made it to the bunk where Lee Crane used a warm wet towel to clean them both. As the Admiral laid back, splayed out before him like a smorgasboard, Lee Crane picked up his friend's hand and kissed the palm. He then kissed each finger and sucked on each one until once again the Admiral began to feel aroused.

"Lee, Lee - you'll kill me."

"Oh no, beloved. This is ADMIRAL NELSON SERVICE DAY so I wouldn't dare do that, but how about this?" With those words the gorgeous young man took a few steps back from the bunk and very slowly began to strip his clothes off in the most sensuous way that he could think of. Nelson's eyes were literally ogling every gorgeous inch of the body he loved. After several minutes of this Crane was totally naked, standing gloriously in front of his lover. After allowing the Admiral to get his fill of the golden, slim body the Captain climbed into the bunk with his lover and began to cuddle him.

As sleep came to the two men who were now entwined in each other's arms, Nelson kissed the luscious lips of Lee Crane and proclaimed, "I knew that you were a service man, my beautiful one, but you better reserve this kind of service for me and me alone!"

Once again, Lee Crane kissed his Admiral and murmured a sleepy, "Aye, aye, sir."

______
The End