Title: Voyage Journey 1: Eleven Days To Zero

Author: Carol

Email: wsh2@webtv.net

Pairing: Lee/Harri

Rating: PG; slash

Disclaimer: I do not own these characters; no infringement intended.

Notes: I am going to attempt to post one drabble or short ficlet each day to coincide with the episode of the day. Therefore, this is based on ELEVEN DAYS TO ZERO.

 

Voyage Journey 1: Eleven Days To Zero
by Carol


Admiral Harriman Nelson lay in his king-size bed in his NIMR penthouse, holding his lover in his arms. Nelson smiled down at the golden beauty who made his life a joy, remembering their first voyage together. ** Harri, you are so blessed to wake up so many mornings with your beautiful Lee sleeping next to you. I love him so much.**

Suddenly, Nelson noticed that the hazel eyes of his lover were open. "Ummm, Harri, why are you awake? It?s still pretty early."

"Oh, I couldn't sleep because I was thinking about our first mission so many months ago. I am so happy that you were willing to become my lover that I guess I haven't really told you how much I appreciate you."

"Harri, you tell me every day in every way that you love me. The way you look at me and the way that you hold me and make love to me - they all tell me how you feel."

"Bless you Lee, for saying that. I never want you to think that I take you for granted."

"I love you, too, my dear Admiral, but what's this all about - why are you thinking about that mission now?"

"Well, Fred Wilson gave me a call wanting to know if Seaview was available for some research that he's interested in, and it sort of brought it all back to me."

"Are you going to do it? I didn't think that you liked Fred Wilson all that well even though he did help you save the world."

"Now Lee, all of us helped save the world - after all, you went out and risked your neck to save Wilson - I thought you kind of liked him by the end of the mission, and he sure liked you."

Crane raised up slightly in bed and looked into the blue eyes with a slightly puzzled look. "Now what does that mean?"

"Oh come on now, I could see how he tried to be near you all the time and he even helped you out of your wetsuit after you got in that wrestling match with the denizen of the deep."

Crane laughed and hugged his lover tightly. "Four-star Admiral Harriman Nelson, you are jealous of Fred Wilson."

"You damn betcha, I am. Nobody touches my beloved, beautiful Captain without incurring my wrath."

"But, I wasn't your lover then."

"No, but I was already in love with you, even then. Don't you know, Lee that I have been in love with you since the Nautilus, and, I have loved you since the Academy??

Lee Crane grew very quiet. He then snuggled into the hollow of Nelson's collarbone and whispered softly, "I thought it had been one-sided on my part. I thought you only started loving me after I came to Seaview." Crane looked up into the face of the man that he loved more than life. "Thank you, Admiral. You are my life and always will be."

"Lee Crane, you are the best thing that ever happened to me. You have taken a world-weary, isolated scientist and given him life. Bless you, my love."

"What about Fred Wilson?"

"My dear Captain, I trust you absolutely, but I definitely don't trust Fred Wilson and his licentious intentions towards you. So Fred Wilson can go fly a kite."

"Bravo, my hero - especially since, on the next mission, I intend to screw you into the bunk as many times as I can so we won't have time for Mr. Grope and Feel."

"Amen to that, sweetheart!"

The End