Title: Voyage Drabble #2

Author: Carol

wsh2@webtv.net

Pairing: Harri/Lee

Rating: PG; slash

Status: complete

Disclaimer: I do not own these characters; no infringement intended.

Notes: This takes place after the episode, Night of Terror.

Voyage Drabble #2
by Carol


Lee Crane found his Admiral sitting in a chair on his front porch on the Seaview. All was quiet and for a few minutes the two men relaxed.

Finally Lee broke the silence. "That island sure gave me the shivers. When Ski first saw that mountain, I thought he was crazy, but when I saw it, too, I thought I was crazy.

Harriman Nelson laughed softly. Yeah, we all saw hallucinations: a pirate and treasure, a walking creature with spikes, and, of course, I saw you when you were no where near the island.

"Yeah, I can sort of understand the other things because that's what we were thinking of, but why would you be thinking of me?"

Nelson sat quietly for a moment as if trying to decide how much to say. Finally, he whispered, "Because my dear Captain, I was thinking of you - just as I do most of the time."

"What? I . . . I didn't know that. I'm glad you told me. I . . . uh, kind of think of you, too."

Nelson smiled; his blue eyes lighting up, "Tell you what, Lee. I'll race you to my cabin and we'll see which one of us can demonstrate our thoughts better."

The Captain gave his Admiral one of his glorious smiles and took off towards Officers' Country.


THE END