~~~~~Please read the warning as this is a *bdsm* themed story.~~~~

"Responsibilities Of The Game"

by Alexis Roger

Fandom: "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea"/Boys from Berkeley

Pairing: Lee/Harry/Charlie/Lloyd

Rating: *bdsm*

Date to list: 06/18/00

Notes: This story, originally written in December 1995, will probably make mean more if the reader is familiar with "The Lion and the Lamb" universe, where Lee and Harry first meet Charlie and Lloyd.

Disclaimers: Cmdr. Lee Crane and Admiral Harriman Nelson belong to the late Irwin Allen and 20th Century Fox. Charles Bamia, Lloyd Lawson, Cary Roberts, and Kenneth Powers (boys from Berkeley) belong to me.

Warnings: This is a *bdsm* themed story with four men involved in sexual activities. AND it contains discipline. The boys get spanked, with cause, because within the *scene* and other living arrangements there are rules and responsibilities. When those rules are disregarded or responsibilities are neglected, there is a price to pay.

Many, many thanks to Zerena for some quick typing and much appreciated betaing. She is wonderful. Any remaining mistakes are mine.

 

Responsibilities of the Game

by Alexis Rogers

Harry lit a cigarette as Charlie poured brandy into four glasses. "Well, where are they?"

"Patience, Harry. You know Lloyd took Lee shopping." Charlie handed a glass to Harry.

"I thought they were looking at crystal and silver. What's all the bustling behind closed doors?

"Because the last stop they made was at the leather shops in Castro. It seems Lee wanted to pick up some new toys. He and Lloyd are setting things up in the playroom." Charlie sipped brandy in the living room of the Berkeley house.

"Toys?" Harry sucked on his cigarette. "What kind?"

Charlie chuckled. "I wish Lee could see you right now. Just the idea of new toys turns you on."

"Anything Lee does turns me on. You know that."

Charlie kissed Harry. "I know. And I like to watch."

"Besides," Harry continued, "you prepared me for him, cleaned me, and that always heightens my anticipation. There's something very special about being prepared for my lover, especially when he's also my Master that adds to my pleasure.

Lee turned back to Lloyd where they stood out of sight of the other men and smiled. "Harry's excited. He's asking Charlie what we're up to."

"Okay. Are you sure you want to do it this way? You have three men who love you ready to service you and you want to do yourself." Lloyd kissed Lee passionately after they returned downstairs to the playroom.

"Umm. You're very tempting." Lee kissed Lloyd. "But Harry made reference several times to wanting to watch me. He's more of a voyeur than I am."

"And you want him tied?"

"Too tempting to join in otherwise." Lee stepped away from Lloyd. "How do I look?"

"Good enough to eat." Lloyd ran his finger over the metal-studded leather chest harness. "But I would have chosen a flashier cock ring."

Lee ran his fingertip around the gold ring resting at the base of his cock. "This is the first one Harry gave me and he really likes it."

"Okay. Do you have everything ready?"

Lee checked the toys on the bed, then draped a towel over everything. He checked the padded straps that he would use to secure Harry. "Are you sure this is the right height for Harry? He's shorter than we are."

"Puppy." Lloyd placed his hands on Lee's shoulders. "Relax, everything's ready. What do you want Charlie and me to do?"

"I need your help to get Harry into the restraints, then I don't care what you do as long as you don't touch him or me."

"It seems a waste, but it's your game. Charlie has brandy poured. You want to go into the living room like that? Do you want a robe? Or do you want me to just send Harry down here?"

"A robe. You're still dressed. My silk robe is too thin. Let me use one of the white terry robes you use in here." Lee adjusted the harness which was stiff and unyielding because it was new.

In the living room Lee dropped a kiss on Harry's mouth, then accepted a glass from Charlie.

"Laddie, are you going to tell me what all the fuss is about?"

Lee stroked Harry's cloth-covered crotch. "I'd rather show you."

"What about our hosts?" Harry set his glass down on the coffee table, took Lee's and drained it, then placed it on the table.

"Lloyd has the rules for the game," Lee breathed into Harry's mouth. "You come with me."

Before Harry could move, Lee reached for shirt buttons between kisses.

"And what are we supposed to do, Tiger?" Charlie asked Lloyd.

"Watch," Lloyd replied, kissing Charlie.

"What do you have on under that robe?" Harry asked, his hands all over Lee.

"Soon enough. I need you out of your clothes. Now."

"Here in the living room?" asked Harry, his hands cupping Lee's bare butt under the robe.

"Playroom," Lee managed before kissing Harry and tugging at his belt.

"Can we herd them into playroom?" Charlie asked Lloyd.

"I think we better or the game may never be played." Lloyd pushed Lee toward the hallway. "Go, Puppy. You can kiss Harry and walk at the same time, but watch the stairs."

In the playroom Lloyd closed the door and started soft music.

"Harry," Lee panted, "I need to get your clothes off." He pulled at Harry's shirt.

"I can help," Lloyd said, taking Harry's shirt and pulling him toward the restraint frame. "Lift your arms."

"Why?" Harry looked at Lee, then at Lloyd.

"Because Lee said so," Lloyd tugged at Harry's wrists, "and this is his game."

"Cross his wrists, Lloyd," Lee ordered as he unzipped Harry's pants.

"Why do you always string me up with my hands over my head?" Harry struggled as Lloyd tightened the restraints. "Do you want me to be taller?"

"Old man, you're perfect just the way you are." Lee stroked Harry's cock while pulling his pants down his legs. "You're the one who taught me how to play games."

"And what game are we playing tonight?" Harry pushed his cock into Lee's hand.

"I'm going to get you off without touching you. You're going to watch me lie on that bed and do myself and it's going to drive you wild." Lee kissed Harry passionately.

"And what do Lloyd and Charlie get to do?" Harry asked, panting and reaching for Lee's mouth.

"Anything they want as long as they don't touch you. Nobody touches you, including you." Lee caressed Harry's ass. "Your cock's excited just thinking about it. He's bobbing in my hand."

Lee stepped back, dropped his robe to the floor, and listened to Harry's indrawn breath. "You like, old man?" Lee rubbed his hands over the studded leather harness, which crossed his chest and back.

"I didn't think anything was sexier than you wearing only a cock ring but I must admit that thing makes me hot for you." Harry was breathing hard.

"Our puppy is beautiful." Lloyd stroked Lee's body, and fondled the hard cock. "Can I help you onto the bed?"

"Yes, Lloyd, but you play with Charlie. I'm doing a solo for Harry."

"Anything you say." Lloyd kissed Lee, then positioned Lee, face up, on the bed directly in Harry's line of sight.

"I don't know why I need to be tied up for this," Harry said as he pulled on the bonds. "I could sit in a chair and watch."

"Because I don't want you touching or being touched. I want to control your body without touching you." Lee ran his hand over his cock and Lloyd and Charlie settled together on the bed behind Lee. "I want you to experience other sensations." Turning his head, Lee asked, "Lloyd, could I have a couple of pillows?"

Lloyd placed one pillow under Lee's head, and another, covered with a towel, under his ass.

"Can you see me, Harry?" Lee squirmed on the pillow.

"Am I allowed to speak?" Harry asked.

"Yes. The only restriction tonight is touch. You may speak, you must watch and you should think." Lee ran his hand over his cock. "Do you like what you see?"

"Yes, Master, I like it very much." A submissive tone evident in Harry's voice.

"I'm rubbing the juice all over the head. Would you like to drink from me?"

"Yes, Master."

Reaching under the towel, he pulled out a penis whip. "Do you know what this is?"

"Yes, Master."

"Do you remember what it felt like this last time I used it on you?" Lee laced the soft leather through his fingers.

"Yes, Master. Are you going to use it on me tonight?"

"No, boy. You're going to watch me use it on myself."

Harry drew in a deep breath and struggled against his bonds.

"Watch me." Lee slapped his leg in order to judge the strength of his blow, then he slapped his cock. The stinging sensation made him twist his hips on the pillow. He hit himself again.

"Master…"

"What are you feeling?"

"The heat and excitement from the night I revolted and used the whip on you."

"Were you a bad boy that night?" Lee held eye contact and hit himself again.

"No, Master. You liked what I did. You went crazy and fucked me like the wild stallion that you are."

"Can you feel my cock in your ass now? Is the memory strong?"

"Yes, Master." Harry swayed, his hands held fast, his cock hard.

"Do you like my cock in your ass?"

"Yes, Master."

Another slap from the whip. "Do you like my ass?"

"Yes, Master. Oh, Master, my mouth is dry. Could I please have a drink of water?" Harry was breathing hard.

"Lee?" Lloyd asked.

"Of course. But don't touch him."

Lloyd scooted off the bed to take care of Harry and Charlie crawled forward to kiss Lee's mouth. "You're so hot when all your attention is focused on Harry."

"Thank you, Master," Harry said as he drank from the cup Lloyd held. "Just thinking about your ass makes my temperature rise. I'd like to stroke your beautiful cock."

"No, boy. You only get to watch, remember and imagine." Lee used the whip again. "Why does this feel so good?"

"Control of the sensations," Harry offered, "like your ice."

"And you like the ice, don't you?"

"Yes, Master."

Lee put the whip down and picked up a dildo with a long handle. "I'm going to fuck myself with this thing. I want you to watch each stroke."

"Yes, Master, but I'd like to do it."

Lee rubbed lubricant over the condom-covered dildo, then turned over on the bed. "Can you see my ass?"

"Yes, Master."

"Tell me what you see."

"Your perfectly shaped butt, the muscles taut and firm. I can feel your body when I run my hands over your bare flesh."

"And where would you use your hands next?"

"I'd pull your cheeks apart so I could see your beautiful hole. It's tight and pink, Master."

"What do you want to do now?"

"I want you to untie me so I can properly fuck your ass with my tongue.. Can you feel my mouth on your body?"

"Oh God, Harry." Lee's hand trembled around the dildo.

"Release me, laddie, and I'll show you how good it feels."

Taking a deep breath, Lee steeled his resolve. "No, boy, you must follow the rules. Tell me what else you would do before penetration."

"I could…"

"Boy, talk," Lee ordered.

"I'd use my finger to open your body. You're so beautiful but if you insist on doing this, I want you to put that Toy in your butt. Push it in slowly so I can watch your body respond."

Lee closed his eyes and allowed Harry's voice to stroke his body like Harry's hands could do. Lee pushed the dildo in slowly feeling the muscles respond.

"Slide it out now, Master. Pull your knees in tighter and push your butt up higher." Harry's voice was ragged. "Now push it back in. Fuck yourself nice and slow. I want to see your body take it.

"Umm," Lee moaned.

"Feel good, Master?"

"Not as good as you."

"I can take care of you. Charlie can release me."

"If Charlie releases you, I'll spank you both."

"Yes, Master. Are you hard?"

"Yes." Lee's mouth was dry as cotton.

"Turn over so I can see."

Securing the plastic cylinder in his body, Lee turned carefully, placing his butt on the pillow so that Harry could see everything.

"Stroke your cock, Master. Show me how hard and ready you are." Harry's eyes were bright blue and his body was shiny with sweat. His cock was standing tall.

"I can feel your hand, Harry. It's tight over my dick. You're squeezing me, gonna make me shoot."

"Yes, Master even from here I'm going to make you shoot, but your cream will be wasted. I won't be able to drink from you since I'm tied to this thing." Harry squirmed and groaned.

"No. It's my game and I want you to come just from watching me." Lee pumped himself harder.

"Lee, what if he can't?" Charlie asked.

"I can see how hard he is." Lee focused his eyes on Harry's crotch.

"That doesn't mean he can climax," Charlie warned.

"Oh, Harry, I love you," Lee cried as white cream splattered onto his chest.

"Lloyd, take care of Lee," Charlie ordered decisively.

Lloyd cuddled Lee, licking his belly then kissing him.

"Charlie, no, Lee said no," Harry cried as Charlie moved off the bed and dropped to his knees. "You're in pain. Relax and come for me." Charlie took Harry's cock into his mouth.

"Charlie, don't," Lee commanded.

"Quiet, Puppy, or I'll paddle your ass," Lloyd ordered. "Relax so I can remove the dildo."

Harry exploded into Charlie's mouth, then sagged against the restraints. Charlie stood, kissed Harry, then reached up to release him. Charlie cuddled Harry and walked him to the bed.

Lee's anger flashed. "You disobeyed the rules, Charlie. I'm going to punish you."

"You were the bad boy here tonight. The game was fine and watching you was hot, but you ignored your lover's needs. When the pain showed in his voice, you should have allowed me to release him." Charlie glared at Lee as Harry sank down on the bed, rubbing his shoulders.

"Charlie, Lee was too turned on to realize…"

"Harry, that's no excuse and you will not defend him or I'll make you spank him." Charlie stepped behind Harry to massage the tense muscles.

"It was just a game. Lee's new to these activities." Harry moaned as Charlie massaged.

"Maybe Lloyd should spank you both," Charlie commented. "Lee, get a paddle out of the drawer and give it to Lloyd."

"Charlie," Harry pleaded.

"Enough out of you," Charlie said sternly. "You will watch Lloyd punish Lee, and then he will punish you."

Lee selected a hard leather paddle and took it to Lloyd. "I don't understand," he whispered. "This was supposed to be my game and my rules."

Lloyd took the paddle in one hand and patted the bed with the other. It was your game, but you didn't allow for Harry's pain. You should be so attuned to your lover's needs that you know when something's wrong. That's essential in your relationship and particularly in the games you play. Perhaps safewords should become a part of your regular play. This spanking is to remind you not to do it again. Lloyd patted his bare leg. "Position yourself across my lap."

Lee looked at Harry.

"Lloyd, I don't want this to happen." Harry declared.

"It's going to happen," Charlie stated, still rubbing Harry's shoulders. And when Lloyd's through with Lee, it's your turn, then you'll both write five thousand words explaining the necessity of the punishment before you meet with me tomorrow afternoon."

"But I don't know," Lee whispered.

Lloyd hit Lee's bare ass. "I told you." Another swat. "You better pay attention to what I say."

Lee recoiled from Lloyd's words and the blows. This was not playtime. The paddling hurt, really hurt, and Lee wondered when this roller coaster ride would end.

The pain was intense when Lloyd finally stopped. Lee slid to the floor, gripping Lloyd's leg and biting his lips to stop from crying. His butt was on fire.

"Hurts, doesn't it, Puppy?" Lloyd asked.

Lee nodded his head up and down on Lloyd's leg.

"Good. It's a reminder of the pain you inflicted on Harry. You should think about the role of pain and pleasure when you do your writing assign ment. If you're going to indulge in bsdm play, you must learn the limits and your partner's needs. And if you need to use safewords or gestures." Lloyd patted Lee's shoulder. "Go to Charlie, Puppy, so Harry can take your place."

Lee looked up. "Why should Harry be punished? I was the one who was bad."

Charlie helped Harry to stand. "Tell Lee why you need to be punished."

Harry offered Lee a hand and when he was standing, Harry tiptoed up to be kissed. "Charlie has decided that every time I put your needs above my own, I must face discipline. When I'm here, that includes spanking. I'm always required to do the writing. Since our first session here, I have put your needs above mine and since Charlie can't seem to change that in me, he keeps me aware of what I do."

"Across my lap," Lloyd ordered.

Charlie reached out for Lee's hand. "You can hold him when Lloyd finishes and then Harry can tell you the other reasons he's being punished.

"You've done this to him before, haven't you?" Lee asked.

"I use what works best and this works for Harry," Charlie explained.

Lee heard the leather paddle strike bare flesh and Harry's barely audible whimper. "No," he cried.

"Turn around and watch, Lee. I made Harry watch you. You've disciplined him outside of the games. You understand that this works for Harry."

Lee shuttered as Lloyd struck Harry. "This is different."

"Why?" Charlie asked, his hands on Lee's arms.

"Lloyd's hurting him."

"You mean because Lloyd hurt you?" Charlie asked.

Lee nodded. "He's never really hurt me before."

"Do you understand why?"

"I don't know. Maybe. But I don't want Lloyd to hit Harry any more." Lee tried to pull away, but Charlie held fast.

"Harry needs this to learn, and so do you."

After Lloyd struck Harry the last time, Harry slid down Lloyd's leg and rested his face against Lloyd's knee. Harry was breathing heavily and he looked at the floor.

"Can I hold him now?" Lee asked Charlie.

"Yes. You can cuddle with him on the bed." Charlie released Lee's arms.

"I know I should trust you, but there's always a nagging doubt."

"I think that's normal, especially for you. The only person you're ever going to completely trust is Harry. He needs you now."

Lee lifted Harry to his feet and kissed him lightly. "I'm sorry. I only wanted to play."

Harry stroked Lee's face. "It's a step in learning. Promise me that this won't stop you from playing with me in the future." Harry sagged against Lee.

"Let's get you on the bed. I need to hold you. Then you need to help me understand what I did wrong, and more importantly, I need to understand why you had to be punished." Lee caressed Harry's red ass as they settled in the middle of the playroom bed. "Did he hit you as hard as he hit me?"

"I don't know, but he hit me harder than he's ever hit me before." Lee stretched out on the bed and wrapped his arms around Harry. "Why does Lloyd do the spanking?"

"Because he's bigger and stronger than most of the other men and he delivers even strokes with the amount of force he wants." Harry snuggled into Lee's arms. "I think he did hit me harder than usual, and my shoulders hurt."

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have tied you. I just wanted to make it good for you." Lee ran his tongue over Harry's lips before kissing him. "How do I learn how to please you without hurting you?"

"That's a good question," Charlie said as he settled onto the bed behind Lee. "How would you answer it?"

Without taking his eyes from Harry, Lee answered, "Practice, practice, practice."

"That's right."

"But I make mistakes and you punish me." Lee ran his finger over Harry's lips.

When you were Harry's student, what did he do when you made a mistake?" Charlie asked, his hands massaging Lee's shoulders.

"He rode my ass," Lee responded seriously.

Harry chuckled, "In your dreams."

"What he means," Harry offered, "is that I allowed him no margin for error. If he made a mistake, he had to do twice as much work, write an extra paper, spend more time in the lab," Harry caressed Lee's cheek, "but he didn't make many mistakes."

"And he won't make many in the bedroom, either, if his teachers are good." Charlie ran his hands down Lee's arms. "And we're good teachers, which means we punish you when you do something wrong so that you won't do it again."

"I understand that. Lloyd told me he was spanking me because I ignored Harry's pain and Harry's needs. Both of you seem to think I should have heard the pain in Harry's voice, but I didn't. How could you hear it and I didn't?"

Charlie stretched out behind Lee, bare flesh touching bare flesh, and draped his arm over Lee's hip. "Lloyd?"

Lloyd sat down next to Harry, massage oil in his hands. He warmed the oil in his hands. "Harry, I need you on your tummy."

"But…" Harry angled his head to look at Lloyd.

"Do as you're told, Harry," Charlie said. "Lloyd has penance to do. He will explain as he works on your shoulders."

When Harry had settled on his stomach, Lee gasped at the marks visible on the bare butt. "Lloyd?"

"It's why I have penance to do. Charlie suggested that you punish me because of the way I marked Harry, then decided I needed to help Harry deal with the pain and explain my role in the little drama." Lloyd started on Harry's shoulders. "I was angry with Harry because he created the situation that placed me in the position of punishing you, Lee. I'd never had to discipline you and I didn't want to do it. It really did hurt me more than it hurt you."

Lee ran his hand across his hip. "I don't think so, Lloyd. It hurt so much that when I slid to the floor it took all my strength not to cry."

"Puppy, it was punishment for a real transgression, not part of a game.. I hit you with the exact force that I intended, but I hated doing it." Lloyd used more oil on Harry's back.

"Go on, Lloyd." Charlie stroked the bruised flesh on Lee's body.

"You two have been a disruptive force in my life and in my house since the first night you were here. Harry, you take so much time with Charlie that I'm driven to jealousy."

Harry raised his head to speak.

"No, no," Lloyd said as he pushed Harry gently back down. "I have to do this. It's part of my punishment for losing my temper with you. Please don't make it more difficult than it is. I didn't want you to know about my jealousy. It makes me petty and, and…"

"Human, Lloyd?" Lee asked.

"That's very kind of you, Puppy, but what it makes me is a bitch and I don't like that in myself. As much as I love you two, I've always been concerned about Charlie's relationship with Harry."

"And what about your relationship with Lee?" Charlie probed. "Remember the night I came in and he was fucking you?"

"I will always remember that night because he didn't just fuck me, he seduced me, made love to me, and made me feel very special, which makes me a little more protective of him." Lloyd worked the muscles in Harry's neck.

"Is that why you beat Harry tonight?" Charlie asked, holding eye contact with his lover.

"I didn't beat Harry, Charlie, but I did use too much force with the paddle because I was angry with him. Spanking Lee had been emotionally difficult and I was angry because Harry made it necessary for me to discipline Lee."

"You said that, Lloyd," Lee reached out his hand to Lloyd, "but I need you to explain."

"We have all encouraged you to play games and to plan the events, but now your lesson is to know when the scene isn't working." Lloyd turned his attention to Harry. "Roll over and face Lee so I can work on this arm." When Harry was settled, Lloyd continued, "Harry loves you very much, Puppy, probably too much because he always puts your well-being and happiness above his own, which is why he was punished tonight."

"Lloyd, why are you stalling? Tell me why you're angry with Harry." Lee snuggled closer and hissed his lover.

"Because instead of telling you he was in pain, or using his safeword -- he is an experienced player, or simply remaining silent like a good slave, Harry pushed you past the point of thinking clearly. You should see your face when Harry calls you Master. Puppy, you were so hot and every word Harry uttered to you added fuel to that fire. And while I think you should know every nuance of your lover's body language and voice changes, I know you haven't lived together long enough to know these things."

Lee dropped butterfly kisses on Harry's mouth. "I want to learn every nuance of your body, but I love the sound of your voiced and when you stroke my body with your words I lose all sense of everything."

"I know." Harry smiled. "I like having control of your body even when my hands are tied."

"Then you don't deny you got us both in trouble?" Lee asked Harry..

"You each got yourself in trouble," Charlie interjected. "I expect you to remember that as you write in your journals. And, Tiger, you will have to examine your jealousy and other emotions."

Lee rolled back so he could see Charlie's face. "You're going to make Lloyd do a writing assignment, too?"

"Of course. That's the best learning tool I use. No matter what form of discipline I use with patients, they all do the writing, even my lover."

"You mean you don't spank all the boys?" Lee asked, not sure if he was teasing or not.

"Lee, you know that what I share with my other patients is confidential and that I won't discuss it. You also know that our relationship with you and Harry is unlike any other relationship Lloyd and I have ever had. And if I'm harder on you it's because I want your relationship to be as strong as possible."

Lloyd touched Harry's shoulder. "Back on your tummy. I have some stuff to take some of the pain out of your butt.

"But," Lee turned to face Lloyd, "I thought it was supposed to hurt."

"It is, Puppy, but not to the extent that I inflicted on Harry. You must endure your pain as part of your punishment, which helps you to learn." Lloyd dribbled thick white cream on Harry's ass.

"What is it?" Harry mumbled into his pillow.

"A topical analgesic from the University athletic department," Charlie explained. "The coaches use it on sore and injured muscles. It won't eradicate your lesson, but it will help."

Lee ran his finger through the heavy cream on Harry's ass and asked, "What else does Lloyd have to do?"

Rubbing lightly, Lloyd looked at Lee. "I have to earn Harry's forgiveness and satisfy him sexually in any way he chooses."

Harry turned his head and smiled at Lee. "Lloyd, you aren't touching my ass again tonight."

"Harry, are you thinking what I think you're thinking?" Lee asked..

"Is he really as tight as you said he was?"

"Uh-huh." Lee ran his hand over Lloyd's bare ass. "It's hot and oh-so-tight."

"Lloyd."

"Yes, Harry."

"I think I'd like to hear you call me Master."

"Yes, Master." Lloyd wiped the excess medication from Harry's butt with careful motions of a soft touch. "Anything you say, Master," Lloyd replied with proper respect.

Turning on his side, Harry cuddled close to Lee. "Tell me what else my new slave can do?"

"He has marvelous hands, old man, he can explore your beautiful body with gentleness or rough control."

Harry's mouth closed over Lee's, taking full possession.

When he was shaky from lack of oxygen, he separated from Harry, far enough to draw a breath and whisper, "What do you want Lloyd to do for you?"

"Considering how rough he was on me earlier, I think gentleness is in order."

"Do you wish to give your slave orders or shall I do it for you?"

"You want to tell Lloyd how to make love to me?" Harry shivered. "I remember when just watching me with Charlie or Lloyd was difficult for you."

"I've learned over the years, and we have a special bond. I find the concept of Lloyd servicing you to atone for punishing you to protect me intriguing and very complex." "Lee turned to look at Charlie. "What do you think?"

"I think it might be interesting." Charlie fondled Lee's cock. "I enjoy watching, and playing with you."

"Okay, Puppy, what do you want me to do?" Lloyd leaned over Harry to kiss Lee.

"Harry," Lee stroked Lloyd's face, "turn over on your back. Lloyd put a pillow under the Master's butt. Gently. That ass is very special." Lee kissed Harry's mouth lightly before helping him turn over.

"Ohhh," Harry moaned as he settled on the pillow.

"Easy, Master." Lloyd stroked Harry's legs. "You'll be better in the morning after I soak you in the tub and massage you again."

"Now what, Lee?"

"Harry loves to have his ass rimmed, but I think before you do that you should suck his cock." Lee ran his finger over Harry's flaccid cock. "He's going to need a little encouragement to get him hard." Lee turned his attention to Harry's mouth.

"Master, your cock is so beautiful," Lloyd mumbled as he settled between Harry's legs and licked the rosy head.

"Yes, it is," Lee agreed between kisses, then worked his way down Harry's chest. "Slave, suck Harry's balls. Pull one of them into your mouth and suck it gently, then do the other one."

Lee nursed a nipple to pebble hardness and enjoyed the sound of Harry's whimper.

Charlie caressed Lee's hardening cock and stroked the cock ring. "I can stay here and play with you or I can move to the other side of Harry and play with Harry."

Turning his head, Lee kissed Charlie. "I want us to service Harry, all of us, until he's out of his mind with pleasure."

Charlie dropped a kiss on Lee's cock, then backed off the bed. "I get that later."

"Harry first," Lee said as he turned his attention to Harry's cock. Lee and Lloyd sucked and licked until their mouths met over the head of Harry's cock. "Rim his ass, slave, while I take his cock down my throat."

Lifting Harry's hips, Lloyd balanced the man and buried his face under Harry's balls.

"Crazy sensations, my friend?" Charlie asked before he captured Harry's mouth.

Lee sucked Harry's cock into his throat, relishing the glorious taste and reveling in the shivers that shook Harry's body. Taking a deep breath, he paused for a moment to watch his lover. Harry's hands were gripping at Charlie, who was kissing Harry. Lloyd was sucking and licking, making Harry squirm and moaning and making Harry's cock jump in response. "Your slave is correct, Master, you do have a beautiful cock."

"Just," Harry gasped around Charlie's mouth, "do me."

Smiling, he dripped his head back to Harry's crotch and resumed the deep-throated sucking. He worked in rhythm with Harry's body until he climaxed, filling Lee's mouth with thick rich cream."

"Save some for me," Charlie demanded, releasing Harry's mouth and leaning across to kiss Lee.

Lloyd lowered Harry's hips, then looked at his lover. "Will you kiss me now?"

"Yes, Tiger. You've done well as Harry's slave and you can complete your other tasks tomorrow. However, if Harry wishes to exact physical punishment, you are to submit to him."

Turning his attention to Harry, Lloyd asked, "Do you require my further submission, Master?"

"No, Lloyd," Harry managed while trying to catch his breath, "but I will want to hear your explanation in our session tomorrow."

"Yes, Master. May I turn my attention to Lee?"

"I thought you were forbidden to touch Lee tonight?" Harry lay sprawled in a relaxed heap.

"You could lift that restriction, Master, and Charlie would honor it."

"What do you want to do to Lee, slave?"

"I want to shove my cock up his ass just the way he likes it." Lloyd stroked his own large cock, which was long and hard.

"Lee," Harry asked, "do you want Lloyd's cock?"

"Yes, Master." Lee looked down at Harry through half closed eyes.

"Even though he bruised your ass with the paddle?"

"Yes, Master. I was a bad boy and Lloyd spanked me. I'll be better next time, Master. I won't hurt you again. I promise to learn my lessons."

Harry chuckled. "I promise to learn my lessons, too." Harry pulled Lee's head down and kissed him.

While Lee was pulling much needed oxygen into his lungs, Lloyd ran his fingers over Lee's ass. "Does it hurt, Puppy?"

"Of course it hurts. You intended for it to hurt and we can discuss all the ramifications tomorrow in our group counseling session." Lee turned his attention to Lloyd. "Right now, I want more amorous attention from you.."

"Master?" Lloyd asked.

"Yes, slave, you may pleasure my lover." Harry smiled at Charlie. "What about you?"

"I want Lee." Charlie closed his hand around Lee's cock.

"I think that can be arranged," Lee teased, "but first I want Lloyd to kiss me."

"Why is that, Puppy?" Lloyd crawled around on the bed so he could hold Lee.

"Because I like to be kissed. Ever since Harry first showed me the pleasure of kissing, I've found it irresistible." Lee pressed his lips to Lloyd's. "And I like to be kissed by the men who're going to make love to me."

"What about kissing the men you're going to make love to?" Charlie asked.

"Umm, I like that, too," Lee mumbled as he joined his mouth to Lloyd's and Charlie's. "And I like this kind of kissing, too."

Harry ran his finger around Lee's cock ring. "I can see you like kissing. It shows here."

"And we're ignoring you, old man." Lee ran his fingertip over Harry's lip. "I love kissing you more than anyone."

"I know," Harry said, "but now you need more than kissing. Charlie, move over so I can suck your cock. Lee, get Charlie ready to be fucked. Lloyd, get Lee ready."

"Yes, Master," Lloyd replied, reaching for the lube and spreading a generous amount in his hand. "I'm coating my fingers so I can open him.. Lee, are you ready?"

"Yes, Lloyd. Hand me the stuff because Charlie's hot and he's not interested in waiting." Lee took the tube from Lloyd. After using it, he slipped his finger into Charlie's body.

"Harry," Charlie said, "move around here so I can play with you."

"I don't think it's necessary. It's been a difficult night and I don't think I can get it up again," Harry mumbled as his mouth closed around Charlie's cock.

"Not a problem, Harry, but I would like something in my mouth while Lee's cock fills my ass."

"Scoot around, Master, and get comfortable because I'm going to fuck him hard." Lee worked two fingers in and out of Charlie's body.

"And I'm going to fuck you, Puppy. Is your sore butt ready?" Lloyd tossed a condom to Lee, then covered himself.

"Yes, Lloyd. Harry's settled." Lee pushed himself all the way into Charlie's body, feeling the heat as his covered cock was gripped by the tight tunnel." Holding himself still, Lee waited for Lloyd.

"Ready, Puppy?"

Taking a deep breath and relaxing, Lee nodded. "Do it!" Lee rode the wave of pleasure as his body was invaded. No matter how often he accepted Lloyd, it was always difficult to take the large bulk.

"Breathe, Lee," Charlie instructed. "Relax and breathe."

"Okay," Lee said as he wiggled his hips, "let's do it." He pulled out of Charlie then waited until Lloyd set a slow steady pace. Lee listened to moans and flesh slapping flesh as his mind narrowed to the pressure from Lloyd behind and the squeezing from Charlie in front. There were no words, only sensations of fire until his body exploded and fireworks displayed inside his head.

When his eyes focused, Lee was staring into Harry's blue eyes. "Welcome back, lover." Harry dropped a kiss on Lee's mouth. "It's the Master's turn to play slave. If you all roll apart, I'll clean each of you."

"Even me?" Lloyd asked, flopping over onto his back.

"Especially you. I'm intrigued by everything that's happened here and if no one objects, I'd like to sleep between you and Lee." Harry ran his finger down Lloyd's leg.

"I'd like that very much, even though I know you're going to wrap yourself around Lee."

"I'd still like to feel you near me, to know that whatever happened tonight can be fixed." Harry kissed Lloyd.

When Harry had cleaned each man and put everything away, he crawled over Lee and settled in the space saved for him. "I love you, Lloyd." Harry turned to kiss Lloyd, then reached over Lloyd to kiss Charlie. "Good night."

"Good night, Harry."

"Come here, old man, and hold me," Lee said as he wrapped his legs around his lover.

"Tomorrow may be an interesting day as we discuss who disciplines whom and why, but right now I want to feel your strength, your warmth, and your love..

*************

The next afternoon Lee was sitting alone, leaning against a large tree in the back yard, his mind in turmoil. He squirmed, his butt sore, his heart in distress. Lessons in this house were always complicated and difficult. "Lee? You out here?"

"Yeah, over here." Lee did not want his solitude disrupted but knew hiding would not solve anything.

Cary had two bottles of beer in his hand when he sat down in front of Lee. "Lloyd thought you could use this."

Lee took the cold bottle, then leaned forward to touch his lips to Cary's and was surprised at the intensity of the response. "It's good to see you, too."

Cary sipped his beer. "I'm here because Lloyd asked me to talk to you."

"Why?"

"He's upset about last night and he told me you were too."

"Did he tell you what happened?"

"He told me he had to discipline you for the first time."

Lee twisted the bottle in his hands. "It seems there are so many things I don't understand. Sometimes, when I'm here, I feel like a naive teenager."

"I came here as a teenager, but I was not naive nor well-behaved. Regardless of our differences, you and I are both Lloyd's pets."

"Pets?" Lee asked.

"Lloyd tries not have favorites among the boys, but with us he didn't quite succeed. That doesn't mean he's easy on us. At least with me. He's always been harder on me than the others boys in the house."

Lee stroked Cary's face. "Maybe he recognized your genius when no one else did. Harry always worked me harder than his other students."

"Did Harry punish you when you were bad?"

"I guess so, but not like Lloyd."

"You probably don't know the regular routine around here, but Lloyd and Charlie take care of a lot of troubled kids, and Lloyd promised me I was the worst of the group. There are rules here. When kids like me agree to stay here, we have to agree to obey the rules. If we break the rules, the choice is to leave or accept the assigned punishment."

"Lloyd's paddle?" Lee asked.

"And Charlie's writing assignments, which are usually more painful."

"I'm just learning about both." Lee sipped his beer. "I spend the morning trying to do the writing assignment that goes with last night's spanking."

"I'll bet Lloyd didn't make you sit, bare-assed, on the hardest chair he could find to complete the writing assignment."

"Maybe you should tell me the whole story." Lee settled back, glad to have something to think about rather than his aching butt.

Cary took a long pull from his bottle. "I was incorrigible, even before I ran into trouble on the streets and ended up here. I ran away from home because I hated the rules. I don't even know if my parents would have thrown me out because I'm gay. I hated school, I hated church, I hated the small town where I lived. I had so much anger inside me I was ready to take on the whole world."

"How old were you?"

"You've asked about my age a number of times. Is it important to you?"

"I'm not sure, but it seems to be."

"That's rather cryptic."

"I don't mean to be. It seems we all became sexually active as young teens and I sometimes wonder if that had anything to do with the problems that led us to this house."

"God, don't mention that to Charlie, or we'll all be writing on that subject in our journals." Cary grinned, then sobered. "I was fourteen when I hit the streets of San Francisco. I got used pretty hard even before the night I ended up here. I was clearly self-destructive and the pain inflicted on me fed my anger. I went round and round in a vicious circle. If Charlie and Lloyd hadn't taken me in, and if Lloyd hadn't used his heavy-handed discipline, I'd be dead by now instead of a medical student."

"So what did you do and what did Lloyd do?"

"I broke all the rules. I'd skip school, I'd refuse to do my homework, I'd refuse to do my chores, I threw Lloyd's authority back in his face, I'd tell Charlie to go fuck himself. This was happening before you and Harry arrived here, an event which touched us all, but that comes later. Anyway, it seems that every night after dinner, Lloyd would march me to my room and punish me for the day's transgressions, then I had to write about what I had done and why I did it. More than once I had to write all the rules of the house and the penalty for breaking them in my journal. Some of my actions created new house rules. And if I broke more than one rule in a day, Lloyd didn't combine the punishment, I got it all. And he paddled my ass consistently, the same force, the required number of swats, night after night. We'd go to my room where he'd make me remove my pants and underwear and he'd spank my bare butt. Then I had to sit on that hard chair and write in my journal, plus my homework. Before he finally broke me, I think he would have tied me to that chair to make sure I did the work." Cary took a sip of beer, then twisted the bottle in his hands.

"Lee, looking back, I can't believe I did any of those things or that Lloyd had the strength and the stubbornness to keep after me. If I skipped school, he'd find me and march me back. If I did poorly in class, Lloyd would tutor me or bring one of the college kids here to tutor me. He was like a shadow and he never let me get away with anything. He and Charlie are my family."

"I know. I feel like that, too, but what about your parents?"

"Oh, Charlie and Lloyd made me deal with that, too. I've mended my fences there, but it's not the same. I took Kenneth to meet my parents, but it's more than they can handle. I tried to invite them to our wedding, but it just won't work. Lloyd's handling most of the details for the wedding because Kenneth and I are so busy. You know Charlie found us a sponsor for the clinic?"

Lee nodded. "The wedding?"

"I asked Lloyd if he would give me to Kenneth and he sank into one of the kitchen chairs and cried. It was only the second time I'd ever seen him lose control of his emotions and I was as moved this time as I was the first time. I think it explains the bond between us."

"And that is?" Lee encouraged.

"It goes back to those early days. It must have been just before you and Harry were here the first time. I was as bad as I ever got. Lloyd always seemed cool and in control every night when we went to my room. There had only been one change in our routine and I didn't realize at the time how important it was."

"What?"

"Lloyd stopped touching me." Cary took a deep breath. "In the beginning, Lloyd would put a supporting hand on my shoulder or massage tense back muscles. When he spanked me, he held me across his lap. But later, he made me kneel across the bed, my bare ass in the air. I was too angry to notice or care, until one night." Cary stopped and looked at the ground.

"Cary?"

"I'd forgotten how difficult this was."

"You don't have to do this."

"Yes, I do, because I want you to understand how important Charlie and Lloyd are to me. I need everyone to understand why I need Lloyd to give me to Kenneth when we get married. And I need for you and Harry to know the impact you had on my life."

"Us? We didn't do anything."

"Oh, but you did. And I've never told you or anyone. Well, it's time for me to do that. I need for you to understand that I have matured and I understand the role each of you played in my life, but the most important was Lloyd. I would never have known if I hadn't been up late one night and overheard Charlie and Lloyd in Charlie's office. Actually, I was sneaking out of the house when I noticed the door was ajar and I could see them sitting on the sofa.

"Lloyd was crying, sobbing actually, which is why I stopped to listen instead of heading out the door. I'd never heard anything like the sound Lloyd was making. He was inconsolable. Charlie just kept patting Lloyd's back and mumbling words I couldn't quite hear. I couldn't imagine what terrible thing could have driven Lloyd to this. Then I heard my name. Between sobs Lloyd was telling Charlie that he had failed with me, that his patience was exhausted, that his resolve was gone, that he had layered bruises on top of bruises on my butt and I wasn't responding. Lloyd was crying like his heart was broken over me. It was crazy. Then he told Charlie that he didn't think he could spank me again, that all he wanted to do was make love to me, to make my body respond to him in a loving, caring relationship. He asked Charlie where to find the strength to go on.

"Charlie shook his head and said he didn't know, that my journal entries were rote, that I refused to take the steps to break down my barriers. Charlie told Lloyd he didn't know what to do with me, at which point Lloyd started to cry again. If Charlie said anything else, I couldn't hear, but as Lloyd slowly faded from sobbing to whimpering, Charlie started to kiss Lloyd, then work him out of his clothes. Charlie moved them to the floor, gently loving Lloyd. I'd never seen anything like the love and caring those two men had for each other and I'd certainly never seen anyone care enough about me to shed a tear.

"I continued to watch as their clothes dropped on various parts of the floor. When I saw Lloyd's dick for the first time, I gasped so loud I was afraid they'd hear me, but they were too caught up in each other. Finally, Charlie was on his back on the floor and Lloyd mounted him. The thing that kept me so riveted was Lloyd's gentleness. I wasn't sure that sex could work like that, particularly with someone as big and strong as Lloyd, but there it was happening before my eyes. Charlie talked to Lloyd the whole time they were fucking, telling Lloyd how wonderful he was, how good he was with the boys, and maybe together they could find the strength to try with me one more time.

"Afterwards, they lay together on the floor kissing and talking and petting each other. I can't describe how I felt. It was a world without anger and pain and I was on the outside looking in."

Lee kissed Cary long and slow. "Then what did you do?"

"I slipped out the front door and walked around until sunrise. My whole life had been so full of anger that I never looked beyond myself to see that there was something else in the world. I went back to the house, but I couldn't face Lloyd or Charlie, so I changed clothes and started to pack. I was going to run away but I didn't know where to go, so I took my books and went to a little cafe near the high school where I drank soda and actually studied until it was time for class.

"After school, I went home. As usual for that time of day, Lloyd was in the kitchen. His expression was one of pain and defeat. I probably wouldn't have recognized the emotions in his eyes if I had not been watching the night before. I didn't know what to do. I asked Lloyd if I did dinner dishes, washed and dried, could I be excused to go to my room. He just nodded.

"I sat in my room and tried to study but I kept hearing Lloyd cry and seeing those two men in each other's arms. I couldn't sort out my own feelings, so I reached for my journal. I was still writing when Lloyd called me for dinner. I ate in silence, did the dishes, and returned to my room. Lloyd checked on me once, but since I hadn't broken any rules, he left me alone.

"This went on for several days. I didn't break any rules, so Lloyd and I didn't say anything to each other. Then Charlie came to my room, his pipe in hand, sat down on my bed and asked if I was ready to talk. I tried, but the words wouldn't come out. I felt like someone had stuck me with a pin and let out all my anger, that I was flat and limp. The only thing I could do was hand him my journal where I had recorded everything I had seen and how it made me feel.

"When Charlie finished reading, he asked me if I wanted to tell Lloyd or if I wanted him to read my journal. I didn't think I could face Lloyd so I told Charlie to take the journal and do whatever he wanted. When he left, I opened my history book and made myself study." Cary stood and stretched, then offered his hand to Lee.

When he was standing, Lee pulled Cary into a tight embrace, then gently kissed him. "I know things worked out, but how?"

"It was late when Charlie and Lloyd came to my room. Lloyd returned my journal, then sat on my bed and stared at his hands. Charlie asked us both what we wanted to do now. Finally, Lloyd suggested we draw up new rules and new disciplines, the three of us, and agree to try our best to make it work."

"So where do Harry and I fit in?"

"It was about two weeks before you and Harry arrived when Lloyd finally made love to me. He and Charlie had decided to make sex a reward if I was good. Things weren't perfect and I'd still screw up and Lloyd would punish me in accordance with our rules, but my anger hadn't returned in full force." Cary relaxed in Lee's arms.

"Maybe things would have worked out anyway, but when you and Harry arrived, problems and all, and I could see how much you loved each other, it made me realize that maybe I could learn to love like that."

"And you have," Lee kissed Cary.

"But there's more to the story. I mean, I've only been in love with Kenneth a short time." Cary sat back down on the grass.

Lee returned to his spot against the tree. He took Cary's hands. "Is the rest of the story as difficult as the first part?"

Cary shook his head. "It wasn't easy. I had to deal with my anger and my life. I thought Lloyd had been hard on me before, but it was nothing compared to the way he pushed me later."

"I don't understand."

"Charlie thinks that the source of my anger could be my intelligence. My parents are simple people and I seem to be some sort of prodigy, only I didn't understand it and certainly my parents didn't understand. In school, I knew things I wasn't suppose to know. The others kids hated me, the teachers were cruel, and my parents didn't know what to do with me. By the time my hormones kicked in and I knew I was even more different from other people than before, I got worse. It all fed my anger."

Lee stroked Cary's fingers.

"After my defenses were down, Charlie pushed me. I had sessions every day because he was afraid I'd slip back into my old behavior patterns. After my time with Charlie, Lloyd would take care of me, probing in his own special way. At his urging, Charlie had me tested at Berkeley to determine my intelligence level. Once Lloyd knew how much potential I had, he set a grueling schedule for me. If I thought Lloyd was hard on me before, I was in for the roughest time of my life."

"Did that include physical punishment?"

Cary smiled. "Sometimes. When nothing else could get my attention. But mostly he made me do school work. He made me finish high school and start college. But he also taught me about love, both the emotions and the physical act. I'll never forget the first night that Charlie held me while Lloyd made love to me. I didn't know it could be that wonderful."

Lee smiled, remembering his first night with Harry.

"They encouraged me to explore my sexuality with boys my own age and I tried, but I seemed to need the strong domination of someone older and more experienced."

"But you don't seem to have any trouble dominating Kenneth."

"When Lloyd knew we were falling in love, he taught me that side of a relationship. That first night when I spanked Kenneth, it upset me beyond anything else. I reacted to Kenneth's needs that first time, but I could never have continued with it without Lloyd's help."

"You two still out here?" Lloyd asked as he approached with fresh beer in his large hands.

"Join us," Lee said, "We were talking about you."

"That must have been a short conversation." Lloyd handed beer to Lee and Cary.

"Don't sell yourself short." Lee sipped the cold beer. "You know how much you mean to Cary and me and all the boys who have lived here."

Lloyd nodded.

"Can I ask you a question?" Lee looked at Cary, then at Lloyd. "You understand that Cary's just told me about his rocky beginning here and the night he saw you crying over him."

Lloyd nodded again.

"But why did you cry when he asked you to give him to Kenneth in marriage?"

"Have you always been able to ask tough questions, or did you learn it here?" Lloyd played with his beer bottle.

"You're stalling," Lee chuckled. "and if you say 'I don't want to do this', Cary and I will think up a suitable punishment."

"Puppy, you are going to disrupt my life forever, aren't you?"

"Absolutely." Lee grinned. "Now talk."

"It's the whole marriage thing. Charlie and I never included it in any of the sessions or training. He always considered marriage to be a part of the straight world, controlled by the church he hated, and he never considered the concept of commitment necessary, until you and Harry chose that path. As usual, your actions disrupted my life and my routines."

Lee took Lloyd's hands. "I don't mean to."

"Oh, Puppy, I didn't mean that you did. It's what you call Harry's emotional roller coaster. If I didn't care about you, you wouldn't be such a bother. I know, I know, I'm stalling." Lloyd took a long drink. "If Cary's told you the whole story, then you know how hard we worked with him and how close we came to losing him."

Lee nodded.

"I guess when he asked me to give him away, it brought all my feelings for Cary to the surface. I've never given anyone away before. Hell, this is going to be our first wedding, and that's exciting enough, but to give Cary to Kenneth."

Cary placed his hand on Lloyd's arm. "Who better than you? You and Charlie are my family, more than I could expect from a normal family."

"I know that. I just never thought about giving away one of my boys, particularly you."

"You have a problem with my relationship with Kenneth?" Cary asked.

"No, Pumpkin. You love each other very much and that makes me happy for both of you. We didn't expect you to live with two old men for the rest of your life, but you were here so long and you were so much trouble."

"I was that."

"Is it like giving away your son?" Lee asked.

"It's different than with Eric. For one thing, I've never had sex with my son, but it's more than that. I've put so much of myself into Cary and the other boys. Maybe if I had been a part of Eric's growing up, I might feel differently. But it was my sexuality that separated us and then the years and misunderstandings made the gap almost unbridgeable. We have a relationship now and I love him but it isn't a feeling I can compare to the how I feel about Cary, or you."

"It wasn't my sexuality that separated me from my father, but it certainly stands in our way," Lee admitted.

"Charlie made me reconcile with my family the same way he made Lloyd reconcile with Eric," Cary explained. "It was difficult but I'm glad he did. I needed a closure to that part of my life. I needed to know that they were not responsible for the problems in my life. I acknowledge that my parents gave me life, and they love me in their own way, but they can never be to me what Charlie and Lloyd are."

"We do love you," Lloyd confirmed.

"I will always cherish all those night I slept between you, surrounded by love, safe from everything and everyone," Cary responded.

"How long did you sleep with them?" Lee asked.

"In the beginning, it was almost every night. For a while my punishment for breaking rules was sleeping alone in my own room. When my defensive barrier came down, I was like a man with no skin. My anger had been my world for so long that I didn't know there were other emotions. Charlie and Lloyd had to teach me everything about love and happiness and joy. I also learned how to deal with pain and anger and I had to learn how to live with myself and like myself. There were many nights when I was so tired that all I could do was curl up in Lloyd's arms and sleep. Other nights, I'd be so depressed or upset, I'd lie in Lloyd's arms and cry. It was interesting that even though we're taught that men don't cry, after I had seen Lloyd cry over me, I figured it was okay if Lloyd saw me cry. But the sweetest nights where when I was the center of attention, when Lloyd would fill my body and my heart with his love." Cary kissed Lloyd.

"How do you deal with your feelings for Lloyd and Kenneth? How do you love two people like that?" Lee wondered if he could ever love anyone like he loved Harry.

"I guess it's like the way Lloyd feels about you or me or Eric. It's really hard to compare my feelings, but it doesn't seem to matter. After all, Kenneth had his years with Rod and I know Kenneth is always going to love Rod."

"I don't mean to be cruel, but Rod is dead, so Kenneth can't go crawl in bed with him. What are you going to do when you want to sleep with Lloyd?" Lee held eye contact with Cary, who remained silent. "Cary, you and I have been though a lot together. In my first visit here, you and I and Steven were dealing with rape. We know each other too well to let the other slide away from tough questions."

"I know, but I hadn't really thought about needs beyond Kenneth. Our love is so strong."

"What Lee's trying to sort out in his mind is how to deal with his own needs and those of his lover. It's been a constant battle for him. He's never really understood that most couples have the same problems. Every man has different sexual needs at different times in his life. The best way to handle those needs is to be open and honest and discuss them. Lee and Harry have always had trouble there, which is why Lee's butt is bruised today. You and Kenneth will encounter the same problems. He's only had you and Rod. And you, my Pumpkin, have had many partners. Kenneth will have to deal with your needs as Lee has had to deal with Harry's. We'll all be here to help you."

"Even when Cary and Kenneth have their first fight?" Lee asked Lloyd.

"You're never going to forgive me for that, are you?"

"What?" Cary looked from Lee to Lloyd.

"When Harry and I had our first fight, I ran away, knowing I could run to Lloyd's arms, but he told me that I had to turn around, go home, and work out my problems with Harry."

"What happened?"

"It was the emptiest time of my life. Harry was angry about something I did and he backhanded me hard enough to leave a nasty bruise. I thought he was throwing me out of his life. Then when I called Lloyd for help, he turned his back on me too."

"That, of course, wasn't true," Lloyd explained.

"But it felt like it at the time." Lee stroked Lloyd's hand. "I sat on a cliff overlooking the water for many hours trying to decide how to pick up the pieces of my life. I might still be there is Harry hadn't sent the cops looking for me."

"The cops?" Cary gulped.

"Yeah," Lee smiled at the memory. "A lot of the story is tied up with the classified work Harry and I do, but Harry had the cops looking for me when he realized I had been right and he had been wrong."

"And he went nuts when Charlie told him that Lee wasn't with us, that I had told Lee to take his cute butt home. Lee hadn't, of course, picking a very bad time to start disobeying me."

"I didn't think I had a home to go to," Lee added.

"Do you know better now?"

"Yes, Lloyd, but I don't want you to do to Cary what you did to me. Promise me that you'll be here for them when they have their first fight." Lee was serious.

"Okay, Puppy, I promise."

"Lee?"

"Over by the tree, Harry." Lee's heart was lighter when Harry was around.

Harry knelt beside Lee and kissed him before settling on the grass beside him. "Is this a private meeting?"

"We were talking about the wedding. Lloyd's going to give Cary to Kenneth."

"Since I'm supposed to perform the ceremony, I do hope you'll let me know all the details before it's time for the wedding," Harry laughed.

Leaning forward, Cary kissed Harry. "Of course we will. And how are you today?"

"So you know?"

Cary nodded, looking at Lee.

"My butt hurts," Harry stated flatly.

"I'm well acquainted with Lloyd's ability to bruise butts, but I'm also acquainted with his reason for doing so. If he disciplined you, there was cause."

"Oh, there was cause, all right," Harry started.

"But," Lloyd interrupted, "The cause did not give me the right to lose my temper."

"So, all my bad boys are out here," Charlie stated as he approached the group. "Cary, Kenneth's looking for you. He said you were due at the clinic."

Cary looked at my watch. "Oh my God, I had no idea it was so late." He kissed Lee, then Harry. Standing, Cary pulled Lloyd up, then kissed him long and slow. "Charlie, don't be too hard on them." Cary touched his lips to Charlie's, the trotted across the yard, leaving the others to learn the lessons of punishment and its value.

****** end ******