Pacific Blue and a Full Moon


Heidi

Pairing: Harry/Lee


Rating: PG


Notes: I wrote this one while I was in Hawaii but never got around to naming it or posting it. the Crayola challenge gave it its name :)


Pacific Blue and a Full Moon
by Heidi
+++++


Neither Harry nor Lee wanted to be at the conference they found themselves attending at the request of the Secretary of the Navy. They hadn't wanted to be away from NIMR and Seaview during her refit and upgrade but had been unable to refuse. The only consolation was that they were on Kauai at a secluded resort.

To keep up appearances they attended the cocktail parties and showed up at key lectures they knew they were expected to attend. Other than those required appearances the lovers found other things to keep themselves occupied, not all of which was in bed. Even though they had to attend the conference they enjoyed the quiet time they had together before going back to Seaview when they had to grab whatever moment they could find.

With most everyone from the conference attending the hotel sponsored Luau, Harry and Lee took off to the quiet beach to enjoy the full moon that lit the cloudless sky and shone though the palm trees lining the beach. Hand in hand they walked along the derested stretch of sand. The drums from the luau blended with the crashing waves to create a melody to accompany their walk. Reaching the end of the well groomed beach belonging to the resort they stepped over the low rock boundary and continued on avoiding the crabs that had come out of their holes to scavenge the beach.

Finding a secluded spot, they settled in the warm sand. Lee leaned against a smooth rock while Harry used his lap as a pillow. He couldn?t help but smile as Harry sighed contentedly as he combed his fingers through the thick red hair and occasionally dropping gentle kisses on Harry's forehead. The moonlight danced over the waves as the lovers enjoyed each other.

end