Oh Those Hands

By Heidi

Fandom: Voyage To The Bottom Of the Sea

Paring: Harry/Lee

Challenge: 5 minute body part

Disclaimer: They belong to Irwin Allen but since he doesn't play with them anymore I do.


Oh Those Hands
by Heidi


Lee:

Lee watched as Harry worked on the inner mechanisms of the torpedo they were to test for the Navy. Despite their bluntness, Harry's hands nimbly manipulated the parts into place. He loved Harry's hands. He loved to watch them as Harry ran them through his hair when he was frustrated. But more importantly, he loved the feel of them on his body. He loved their strength as Harry massaged knots from his neck and back. He loved their gentleness when Harry ran them over his body bringing him immense pleasure and driving him crazy. He wished Harry would hurry up and finish so he could feel those hands doing what they did best pleasuring him.

Harry:

Harry laid on his bunk and watched as Lee unbuttoned his uniform shirt. He wanted Lee to hurry so he could have those hands skimming across his body. He closed his eyes and thought about how much he loved how Lee's hands felt when they combed lightly through his chest hair and rubbed his palms across his nipples. He loved how it felt when Lee wrapped those long tapered finger around his erection and stroked up and down gently squeezing or how they felt when they moved in and out of him. Opening his eyes he saw Lee standing next to the bed looking down at him, smiling.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Your hands and how much I want them on me," Harry answered then gasped when Lee he got what he wanted.

END

beaglepack@earthlink.net