Title: Jiggs And I

Author: Carol

wsh2@webtv.net

Fandom: Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea

Pairing: Harrimen Nelson/Lee Crane

Rating: PG

Disclaimer: I do not own these characters; no infringement intended.

Notes: This story occurs sometime after the episode, Mutiny.

Jiggs and I
by Carol


Four-star Admiral Harriman Nelson lay cuddled up with his lover in their king-sized bed.
The warm body sleeping so close to him smelled so good. The red head looked down at the beautiful face of his beloved Lee whose face looked so angelic in sleep.

Nelson leaned over and kissed the dark curls of his lover. The last mission had been traumatic for all involved. First, Nelson had had to survive days stranded in the ocean and then an allergic reaction to cortisone which resulted in a major case of paranoia. The most distressing result, however, was the change in Nelson's personality which eventually resulted in his beloved Lee being forced to commit mutiny to save the ship.

Nelson and Crane had talked after Nelson had recovered. Thankfully, Crane had forgiven him for the hurtful things that he had said while under the influence of the drug. Upon their return to the penthouse at the end of the mission both men showed each other how strong their love was for each other in their sweet and gentle lovemaking.

Now Harriman Nelson lay awake, looking at the beautiful man who shared his life. He felt so lucky that the events of the recent mission had not destroyed their relationship. Nelson leaned over and put his nose into Crane's dark curls, smelling the essence of the man. How he loved to be close to this extraordinary person!

Suddenly, Crane moved slightly and mumbled something. At first Nelson could not understand what Crane was saying, but he remained motionless so that he would not wake his lover. Finally, after a few seconds the slender body moved again, speaking the words more clearly, "Oh Jiggs,
hmmmm!"

Jiggs Starke and Harriman Nelson had been friends for many years, but hearing his gorgeous lover speak the name of his friend while sleeping shook the red haired genius. He knew from the recent mission that Lee and Jiggs did not see eye to eye on many things, including discipline on
board a ship, but why would Lee be murmuring Jiggs' name in such a strange manner?

Nelson continued to hold his lover and say nothing. Within seconds Crane's sleeping body became more physical - in fact, if Nelson had been asked he would have said that Crane was acting like he was in the throes of orgasm!

Finally, Nelson could stand it no longer. Gently shaking Crane's arm, he tried to wake his lover. Just before Crane opened his eyes, however, he murmured once again, "Hmmm, that was so good."

With those words, Crane returned to consciousness and groggily opened his hazel eyes to look into the Admiral's blue eyes. Cuddling closer to the Admiral, Crane asked in a sleepy voice, "Hmmm, is there something wrong, Admiral?"

Now that he had awakened his beloved, Nelson was not sure how he was going to ask what he needed to know. "Lee, you were having a dream; I was . . . well, I was concerned."

The dreamy brown eyes looked lovingly into his friend's face and asked, "A dream? Hmm, I . . . don't remember exactly." Then Crane noticed that he felt wet in his groin area and remembered the wet dream vividly. Sitting up quickly, he threw back the covers and rushed to the bathroom.

Harriman Nelson had also noticed the semen that had ejaculated from his friend, but he had chosen to say nothing. Now, he was concerned about the reason that Crane was so embarrassed by such an event. Nelson tried to slow down his rapidly beating heart. His fears that the events on board SEAVIEW had caused more damage to their relationship that he had previously thought caused bile to rise in his throat.

After a few minutes, however, Crane returned to the bed, but Nelson noticed that the brunet had put on a robe, covering his previous nakeness. "Lee, is there something wrong. Please, sweetheart, whatever it is, we can talk about it."

In many ways, Lee Crane was just as private a man as he was. Often times Lee preferred to take the burdens of the world on his own slender shoulders rather than burden the Admiral with them. The two men had endeavored to make their relationship as equal as possible but just as Nelson did, Crane sometimes preferred to save his friend from unnecessary pain. Now, Nelson waited to see if Crane would confide in him.

Finally, after sitting with his head down for several minutes, rubbing his hand through his disheveled curls, Crane finally began to speak in a voice that was almost a whisper.

"I was dreaming about what you said to me in the control room. It kept repeating over and over. I remember rushing to my cabin and sitting there in desolation. Then. . . . well, then Admiral Starke came to my cabin and told me that you weren't feeling well and please don't feel badly about it. He then . . . well, he took me in his arms and held me. He said a lot of nice things into my ear and then gently pushed me onto my bunk."

Crane's head dropped down to his chest again and stopped speaking. Nelson took Crane's hand and gently squeezed it. "Lee, go ahead. . . you know you can tell me anything."

"Well, I was amazed at how gentle the Admiral was and I guess I even called his name, but then he started removing my clothes. I started to protest, but when I looked at him to tell him to stop . . . it wasn't him anymore - it was you!"

Nelson smiled and squeezed Crane's hand again. He was secretly pleased with Crane's words, but remained silent so that Crane would continue.

"Well, he . . . I guess really you . . . unzipped my trousers and took my organ into your mouth. It was so wonderful and within minutes. . . well, I climaxed. That's why I was all wet so I went to the bathroom. Harri, are you mad at me?"

The moist-eyed look that Crane gave his lover almost broke Nelson's heart. Before the "mutiny" Crane would never have been so insecure about Nelson's love for him, but now he had to go slow to restore that feeling of confidence in those beautiful hazel eyes.

"Oh, Lee, of course I'm not mad. Dreams aren't real. They are a mixture of lots of things. I know that you aren't in love with Jiggs. I love Jiggs as a friend, but I'm the first to admit that his
irascible personality is not easy to get along with. In your dream, he was able to comfort you, but you did see me as your lover as well. I should have been a comfort to you, but my paranoia caused me to be so hurt by your seeming defiance that I said things I didn't mean."

Nelson held out his arms and Crane swiftly moved into them. "Oh Admral, I so wanted you to hold me and comfort me . . . after I turned that gun on you."

"I know, sweetheart. That's why you had the dream. Even though you were cuddled in my arms, your subconscious still needed that reassurance."

Crane snuggled into the Admiral's shoulder and murmured, "I guess."

The Admiral laid back on the bed, taking Crane with him. "How about my very dear Captain, I give you the famous NELSON LOVING TREATMENT - it's absolutely guaranteed to make sure that you always know who your lover is and that you will never, ever mix up who's loving you."

Crane smiled, "I'd like that, but I guarantee you one thing. I could never mix up your sweet aroma with COMSUBPAC. You smell like the sea, tobacco, and your own irresistible essence. Admiral Starke smells like he's using an aftershave called, "Old Navy Gun Powder!"

Both men smiled and kissed. "Yes, Admiral Starke is definitely Old Navy, but I am so glad that I managed to catch the eye of a certain New Navy officer and lure him to my bed."

"Admiral Nelson, I'll have you know that you didn't really have to lure me too hard. In fact, I would have jumped on your line many years ago if you had given me the tiniest hint of your feelings."

"Well, sweetheart, I am now going to give you all the hints you will ever need about my feelings."

"What a plan, sir. Carry on, Admiral Nelson."

With those words, the red haired genius pulled the covers up over them and began his demonstration.


THE END