Title: Happy Birthday, Chip

Author: Carol

wsh2@webtv.net

Pairing: Lee/Chip

Rating: PG

Disclaimer: I do not own these characters; no infringement intended.

Summary: Part of the #4 Improv Challenge. It's Chip's birthday.


Happy Birthday, Chip
by Carol

Chip Morton walked up to the door of his best friend and lover's apartment. The two had been together for several months, but had known each other since the Academy. It was their custom - when possible - to celebrate their birthdays by each of them making a special dish for the other. Today was Chip's 36th birthday, and he was looking forward to being with his very special guy. As he had entered the building, the security man had given him a nod of recognition, since Crane and Morton had been spending quite a bit of time together recently.

As Chip used his key to get in, he was grabbed in a bear hug by the glorious, slender figure of Lee Crane. After giving Morton a kiss, Crane had announced, "Happy Number 36, sweetheart."

Morton returned the kiss and then looked around. Crane had gone into decorating big time. There were black roses sitting on the table and black balloons, obviously filled with helium, floating all over the apartment. Morton smiled shyly; he certainly had not gone into all the décor for Crane's birthday, just two weeks before.

Crane gave his million dollar smile, "You'll notice the black accents - that's because, well face it, Mr. Morton, - you're not getting any younger."

Chip leaned over and kissed the beautiful brunet on his nose, "Yeah, that comes from a man who reached the advanced age of 36 just two weeks ago."

"Well, I know but you were acting so exhausted last night after just a few minutes of cuddling that I suddenly realized that you are getting older and maybe I should take that into consideration. After all, some men do lose it as they get older." ***A few mind games always
work with Chip. He'll be ready for anything in a little while.***

Lee Crane took off through the apartment until he was captured by his blond attacker. Immediately thrown onto the bed, the slender brunet was tickled, kissed, caressed, and laved within an inch of his life. Finally, Crane couldn't stand it any longer and pleaded for mercy.
"Okay, okay - how about a bribe?"

Morton backed off slightly but continued to hold his lover down on the bed. "Well, I've fixed you a sumptuous dinner, but after you've eaten that I'll let you have a piece of my Mystery Pecan Pie."

Knowing how much Crane loved Mystery Pecan Pie, Morton was truly impressed with the bribe. All of a sudden, however, the two men smelled something burning. Rushing out to the stove, they discovered the roast beef, potatoes, and pie, looking as if they had just been
cremated. Both of their faces fell.

Chip put his arm around his lover. "It's okay, Lee. You'll be my dessert, and we'll just order from the pizza guy for now."

Crane went over and telephoned their favorite pizza place, and within 30 minutes, they were gobbling down on the thick pieces, as well as shoveling it into each other's mouth. As they came down to the last piece, both men started to eat on it from opposite ends. In a short amount of time, they had eaten to the center where their lips met.

This lip rendezvous led to nibbling, nuzzling, laving, and kissing on the grand scale. Morton licked all the delicious flavors from the lips and mouth of the man he adored. Looking at his friend with love and adoration, Morton asked, "Please sir, I want some more."

Crane looked into the lustful eyes of his lover. "More of what, Mr. Morton?"

"More of this, my beautiful, dark lover you." Morton immediately placed his hand on Crane's groin area and his mouth on one of the dark nipples, peeping out from the shirt which had been unbuttoned during the recent feeding frenzy.

Suddenly, Crane gasped out. Morton immediately became concerned, "Did I hurt you?"

Crane smiled again. "No way, lover. You just turned up the heat some more. Definitely, no harm, no foul, but I say we take this into the bedroom. I want to give you your birthday present."

"Hmm, that sounds good. What is appropriate to wear for this gift giving?"

"Oh, I would say your birthday suit would be great. After all, I have some very serious moves that I want to put on you."

"Allllll rigghhht! Sounds like a plan to me, but just one thing - except for the black roses and the black balloons, how is this different from any other night that we get together?"

Crane looked at his lover with total disgust. "Boy, you are getting senile. Normally, we just go for the pizza first thing - I don't always go to the trouble of burning expensive roast beef on just any old night. Besides that, I sacrificed my wonderful Mystery Pecan Pie just so you could have your wicked way with me."

Morton drew his lover into his arms. "Even though it's my birthday, I promise I'll make it up to you. By the time I'm done, you won't even remember that Mystery Pecan Pie."

Lee Crane stood up, looking down into the blue eyes. "Oh, come now, Mr. Morton - YOU'RE NOT THAT GOOD!" With those words, he took off for the bedroom with the blond hot on his trail.

Just as the blond caught up to him and gave him a mind-blowing kiss, Crane thought, ***Score one for the mind games. Yeee Haaaa!****


THE END