Title: Camping

Author: CJ Hansen

PAiring: Chip/Lee

Rating: Adult--Finally worked up the courage to write a sex scene. Fingers didn't fall off after all. Am not blind.

Disclaimer: I do not own these characters; no infringement intended.

Notes: (Because I’m tired. Well I was when I wrote the ‘G’ version of this snippet.)


Camping
by CJ Hansen


Chip groaned inwardly. Too tired to try scooting his sleeping bag over any further, if it had even been possible to scoot it over any further. His face was stuck against the canvas wall of the tent as it was. He sighed.

Lee was at it again. How Lee could manage to move around so much in his mummy sleeping bag was a mystery to Chip. He'd purposely zipped the other man up to his neck in the hopes of actually getting some sleep that night. His Captain was just not resting easy. And they had another 10 mile hike in the morning. Maybe Lee was trained to march for miles on no sleep, but Chip preferred his beauty rest.

He debated waking Jamison in the next tent over. Jamie surely had something he could give Lee. It was that or Chip would be finding a whole other use for the rock that seemed determined to dig a hole through his hipbone.

Sighing again, Chip realized that Jamie probably wasn't going to force Lee to take a pill just so Chip could sleep. By the time Lee got done fussing over having to take one anyway, everyone would be too wide awake to go back to sleep. The only one who would be getting any rest at all in that situation was Lee. And Admiral Nelson would definitely not appreciate his Captain getting clobbered over the head, no matter what the provocation!

Dammit! Chip grunted in pain as Lee’s elbow managed to find his kidney again. That was it. He couldn't take it anymore. In a flurry of movement, the frustrated, exhausted, Exec, unzipped his bag, rolled over, unzipped his companion’s bag, shoved his Captain’s pajama clad body over to face away, and then pulled his friend back securely against his own bare chest. Chip wrapped his arms under and around the other man, neutralizing the deadly elbows within his grasp.

“Chip?” Lee tried to look back over his shoulder, confused at being woken. “What…?” He had just noticed his best friend was practically plastered to him, arms enveloping him in a secure embrace. Chip’s legs tucked up behind Lee’s own. It felt ‘comfortable’. “What are you doing?” Lee’s voice was bleary. Chip wasn't going to try anything with the Admiral and Doc so close, was he?

“I'm saving you from a concussion.” Chip let go with one arm long enough to pull the free end of his own sleeping bag over the both of them. He pulled Lee closer, snuggling against him with a warm sigh that ruffled through Lee’s hair.

“Oh.” Lee didn't bother trying to understand what that meant. Chip was just being Chip. Sometimes his friend went a little nutty on him. He had yet to figure out the trigger for these episodes. He relaxed. Lee always received a guilty pleasure from the feeling of warmth and protection Chip blanketed him with at times like these.

“Go to sleep, Lee.” Chip ordered, rocking him affectionately for a second.

Lee slept.

In a minute, so did Chip.

A feeling of tranquility surrounded the campsite. For the senior officers of Seaview, it was a much-needed break from the hectic pace of life aboard their lady. Wind, rustling softly through the trees, caressed tent canvas with gentle whispering breaths.

“Ow! Dammit, Lee!”

“What…? Chip, I'm trying to sleep!

“Well so am I! And I can't do it with your elbow in my face!”

“And I can't do it with the two of you squabbling like children!” Nelson’s roar put an immediate end to said squabbling. “Now, shut up and go to sleep.”

Jamison barely woke from the noise long enough to pull his camping pillow over his head. He kept snoring.

Chip glared ferociously at a sleepy eyed Lee. Lee watched him suspiciously for a second. “Are you done, Chip? I'm tired.” He complained. He kept his voice low, eyes glancing warily in the direction of his Admiral’s tent. “I'd like to get some sleep. If you don't mind.” There was definite sarcasm in those last words.

Steam rose from Chip’s frustrated body. He opened and closed his mouth silently, searching for the right words to blast at his best friend and lover. Lee just stared back at him as if Chip were the one keeping them all up. It was too much for the blonde to take. There was only one thing to do if he was going to get any sleep tonight. It was usually noisy but the resourceful Exec had an answer to that problem too. He would just make sure Lee’s mouth was too full to speak, or yell, or scream…

Darkened hazel eyes widened nervously. He recognized that look. Chip couldn't be serious! Not with the others so close. Lee knew he was a noisy lover. Chip teased him relentlessly about it. Although Lee tried, the little groans and yells kept slipping out. The thought of the Admiral overhearing him in the thrall of passion had the young impetuous Captain scrambling for the tent opening.

His “I think I need to…” coincided exactly with Chip’s hoarsely whispered, “I've had it!” Before Lee could quite figure out what had happened, he was lying flat on his back, head inches from the zippered exit.

“Uh, Chip…?” Voice still low, Lee squirmed, his pajama top riding up his back. The outside of the sleeping bag cool against his spine. A strong warm body pressed him down heavily into the bag. Evidence of Chip’s literally growing passion, hard against his thigh. Lee looked innocently up at his captor. Trying to suppress his own growing need. This was getting out of hand. There was no way he was doing this here. Now.

It would be so much easier to resist if Chip wore pajamas to sleep instead of boxers. Lee bit back a groan. Moonlight from the open tent window haloed blonde hair, slid along ivory shoulders, highlighting flexing muscles as Chip shifted above him. Lee barely resisted sinking his teeth into that pale silken flesh, the thought of tasting its warm saltiness with his tongue making his mouth flood with saliva. Lee swallowed convulsively, tearing his eyes away to meet Chip’s.

“I have to go. As in go.” He flexed his hands, twisting side-to-side. Testing Chip’s resolve. The iron-willed blonde just leaned on him harder, tightening the grip on Lee’s wrists. Hot eyes gleamed, eating him alive with a look. Lee flushed, heat searing his flesh wherever those eyes roamed.

“Liar…” Chip hissed.

Lee never got a chance to respond. Parted lips were invaded, devoured, with a hungry insistence that had him arching helplessly in response. Lee whimpered, writhing under the demanding mouth and body. Shuddering, he tried to reach out, reach up, straining to meet that hardness above with his own. He growled, frustrated, hands clenched into fists. Chip wouldn't let him go.

“Easy, Lee...” Chip managed to gasp out before reclaiming his territory.

Lee responded eagerly, mouth begging. Groaning needy cries rumbled in his throat. It had been so long. He felt a hand run caressingly down his side, along his thigh, encouraging long legs to part further. Lee yielded, allowing his lover to melt closer into him. His freed hand kneading convulsively through thick blond hair. Pulling that mouth closer, kissing deeper. This time it was Chip who whimpered, hips surging forward.

Lee surged upward with all his strength, rolling the blonde beneath him. His eyes glittered as he panted, chest heaving in the struggle for air. His straddling hips burned the blonde clear to the bone, fingers reflexively kneaded pale shoulders. Lee was not the only one who couldn't breath.

Chip was mesmerized by the dangerously wild creature he had enticed. Without his own volition his hands slid smoothly up that lean torso, pushing up the pajama top. After a second’s wary hesitation, his beautiful lover graciously allowed it to be pulled over the dark head and tossed. The blonde gloried in the feel of warm moist skin under his palms. His hands wandered worshipfully over the responsive body, teasing the enticing buds that seemed to nudge into his fingers. Lost in desire, Chip ran his hands down to slide into Lee’s pajama bottoms, gripping those smooth globes hungrily. He leaned up finally tasting that hot skin, licking from the navel to waiting nipple above. Lee shuddered gasping. Chip raked over the nub with his teeth, soothing it with his tongue, then biting down.

“Oh, god…” Lee groaned. ‘Shit’, Chip thought, clapping a hand over the mouth too late. Both men stilled listening. Lee sucking at the fingers over his lips. Still hot, still hungry… his eyes fierce. Chip shivered, caught by that gaze. He forgot what he was listening for. Aching, one hand still covering that mouth, he pushed forward forcing his pantherish lover to his back. He leaned up on one elbow, lower body glued to the squirming body beneath. Lee’s legs gripped tightly around his waist, hips pushing up demandingly. Licking his lips the blonde fought for control. The need of both men had pushed through boxers and pajama openings. The thrill of that heated slide of throbbing skin to skin was almost more than either could stand.

Chip couldn't take his eyes from Lee. He literally glowed in the dim moonlight invading the tent. Lee bit the covering hand, eyes expressing love and desire. The blonde’s gaze, a promise to provide that and more. Chip leaned down slowly, eyes still locked on his lover's. Lips parting on a soothing whisper for quiet. Their mouths met gently and clung in a loving, yet voracious, exploration. Iron fingers bruised hips as each strained towards the other. Chip managed to slip one arm in between their thrusting bodies to take them both in hand. Pulsing members jerked against his palm, slippery and wet with need. Lee cried out against Chip’s devouring mouth. His head arched back helplessly, breaking the kiss.

Chip immediately clasped his free hand over his lover’s mouth, smothering the groaned ‘please’. His own mouth couldn't resist that tantalizing line of jaw and throat, arched so temptingly as if begging to be bitten. It took great self-control to keep from branding that virgin skin with his teeth. He contented himself with small hungry nibbles, savoring the taste of salty warm flesh on his tongue. The deep groans emanating from that throat vibrated against tongue and fingers. His hand continued to squeeze and stroke slowly, firmly. Lee gasping as they thrust together.

Impatient, Lee bit down, again, on the fingers across his mouth, demanding with body and eyes for more and faster… Chip obliged, oblivious to all but the heated surge and need, caught up in the desire and passion of the sex driven beauty in his arms. Wild now, little greedy noises slipped from his dark lover. Lee’s muscles flexed and tightened. Frustrated Chip felt like screaming. Cursing the fact that he couldn't keep Lee silent and also fulfill the mouthwatering desire to slide down that sweat slick abdomen and suck down all the escaping evidence of his lover’s passionate fulfillment. Thoughts of later rambling through his mind, Chip tightened his grasp, teeth sinking into shoulder muscles. Lee choked, arching spasmodically, hands frozen in a deathly grip on pale skin. Both men shuddered, lying limply and gasping for breath.

Chip rested on that heaving chest, too exhausted to move. “Lee?” He whispered. No response. Barely lifting his weighty head, Chip squinted at his companion’s face. Yep, Lee was definitely out for the count. He sighed deeply with relief, head flopping back down onto the sculptured chest, still trying to catch his breath. With a low chuckle, the blonde made himself comfortable. Just before slipping off to sleep, one hand groped lazily, tucking an unencumbered edge of sleeping bag around them both for warmth.

A feeling of tranquility surrounded the campsite. For the senior officers of Seaview, it was a much-needed break from the hectic pace of life aboard their lady. Wind, rustling softly through the trees, caressed tent canvas with gentle whispering breaths. Stars shone silently overhead.



END