Title: Blackmail

Author: Carol

Fandom: Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea

Pairing: LG/HJ

Rating: PG

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters involved; no infringement intended.

Note: If you have seen the episode CITY BENEATH THE SEA, you will understand the references in this story.

 

Blackmail
by Carol


Lee Crane sat at his desk, staring at the small sheet of paper. He read it over and over. A small shiver went down his spine. Then he began to rub his forehead as he always did when he was bothered.

A few minutes later after borrowing one of the many unmarked vehicles that the Nelson Institute possessed, Crane drove up the Pacific Coast Highway to a small, slightly run down motel with a huge dilapidated sign that read AL'S. The motel was a collection of motley looking cabins which had seen better days. Not stopping at the cabin with the office sign on it, Crane spotted drove around until he spotted cabin number 17 which was discreetly placed at the rear of the complex. As Crane knocked lightly on the door, he noticed that the place did seem clean. Since there was no answer immediately, Crane looked once again at the short note to check the information:

I KNOW ABOUT YOUR LOVER. IF YOU WANT TO AVOID A SCANDAL, COME TO CABIN 17, AL'S MOTEL ON THE PCH.

Crane knocked again and this time the door opened slowly but there was no one at the door. Crane hesitated for a moment and then heard a voice say quietly, "Well, you did come Mr. Glenn, come in and shut the door."

Crane entered and allowed his eyes to adjust the darkness of the room. It had been bright sunshine outside, but the cabin's drapes had been closed even though there was no other cabin in the immediate vicinity.

As usual Lee Crane was his immaculate self, looking devastatingly handsome. Crane decided to take the initiative. "All right, I'm here, what do you want?"

The man smiled at Crane. "You should know; I want what you owe me."

Crane sighed slightly and asked, "And just what is that?"

"Oh come on, Mr. Glenn; I want my $100 and you know it."

Crane stared for a moment at the man, then reached into his pocket and took out a hundred dollar bill. Throwing it at the man, Crane said, "All right, there's what you want; now this is the end to it. You've got what you want, now I want the evidence and pictures you have."

The man handed the materials to Crane, who looked at them and saw right away that they were very revealing. Turning to go, Crane stopped, paralyzed when the man spoke again. "Oh no, not so fast. I figure that $100 isn't enough. You've been servicing that lover of yours quite nicely; now, I want some of the action."

Crane turned around slowly. He had dealt with men wanting his body all of his life, but the only one that he had ever permitted to be truly intimate with him was his lover. Crane knew how to handle this type of demand.

"Sorry, I don't give myself to anyone but my lover and you should know that. He's my world, and I would never do anything to hurt him."

The man smiled and looked deeply into the beautiful hazel eyes. "Oh, is that so? Well, we'll just see about that."

With those words, the man immediately began removing the clothes from his stocky frame. Within seconds he was deliciously naked and sprawled on the bedspread of the king-size bed. Crane stood looking at the fascinating animal poised before him. The man spread his legs slightly, inviting Crane to look to his heart's content and imagine the pleasure that was there for the feasting.

Finally, after a minute or so, Crane gave his million dollar smile and began to disrobe. Within seconds, his glorious, young body was on display as well. Crane looked deeply into the blue eyes and whispered, "I want you, Harriman Jones."

The "blackmailer" smiled with all the love in the world at the beautiful man and opened his arms to the slim figure. Crane rushed into the man's arms and began to kiss him all over. The two bodies became locked in an embrace which placed their sweaty skin as close as two pieces of paper. For the next several minutes, the two men wrestled with each other for dominance until finally Crane was able to take the man's cock in his mouth and bring him to total ecstasy.

After the blue-eyed man's climax, gentle, callused hands stroked Crane's organ until he climaxed. The shorter man pulled the beautiful brunet into his arms and kissed him.

Although Lee Crane was very sleepy, he leaned over and kissed both nipples to give the other man great pleasure. Then he mumbled in an extremely sleepy voice, "Hmmm! Harriman Jones, you taste so good, but I want my $100 back."

The red-haired man smiled and kissed his lover's forehead. "Oh no, Mr. Glenn, I have plans for that money. I've rented this room for the whole weekend, but when we get back to Santa Barbara, I have a lover there who demands only the best, so I'll take him to Luigi's where he
eats so much, they make me buy a triple portion. Besides, he makes me buy him Mystery Pecan Pie and then devours that as well."

Crane sat up slightly and with a mischievous look in his eye asked, "Hmm! Why don't you dump him, if he's such a pain?"

"Harriman Jones" smiled affectionately at Crane - "No way would I ever dump my beautiful love. I know I don't tell him often enough how much I love him, but he's my world, my soul mate. He makes me complete. So, if I do have to feed him a little bit more, he's entirely worth it."

Lee Crane smiled at the beautiful red-haired genius who had captured his heart. "Hmm. Okay, you can keep the money, but I insist that you lock that picture of me on the bear skin rug in your deepest vault and then forget the combination."

"Oh no, my dear blackmail victim. I might want to use that 'evidence' again some time."

With those words, "Jones and Glenn" locked themselves in another embrace; pulled the covers over their heads, and snuggled in for the night.

THE END
wsh2@webtv.net