Title: Anger: How Dare You Say That To Me, MR. MORTON!

by S

wsh2@webtv.net

Pairing: n/a yet

Rating: G

Disclaimer: I do not own thse characters; no infringement intended.

Notes: This is made up of four drabbles to meet the Anger challenge.

The entire sequence reflects the situations which took place in the episode, The Condemned.

Only Drabble #1 is posted here. Please forgive me if it runs slightly longer than 100 words.


Anger: How Dare You Say That To Me Mr Morton

by S


Admiral Harriman Nelson sat in his cabin. Since Admiral Falk and his one-man band, Hoff, had come on board, Nelson had sought the refuge of his cabin more and more.

Now, however, he distinctly heard yelling sounds coming from his Captain's cabin next door.

Although muffled, Nelson could hear his Captain yell, "How dare you talk to me like that, Mr. Morton!"

Although quieter Nelson could also hear Morton's reply, "Lee, you know I didn't mean that you worshipped Falk blindly, but you've got to admit . . . ."

Whatever the Captain had to admit was lost in the insulation (obviously not enough though) between the two cabins.

**Heavens, Falk's only been on Seaview a few hours and look what trouble has started. Looks like I'll have to talk to Lee. Falk may be a scientist, but I can't let Lee waste his good opinion on that publicity-seeker. I would have thought Lee would have known better. Maybe after tomorrow's dive he will.**

END PART 1....
TBC