Title: A Crewman's Seduction

Author: Amanda

Pairing: Kowalski/Riley

Category: m/m slash

Summary: Riley has discovered his hero worship for Kowalski has become a little more, so he chases down our intrepid crewman in a 'special' bar.

Archive: sure. If you think it's that good, go ahead.

Disclaimer: These characters don't belong to me. They belong to Irwin Allen and all the fine people who produced and aired "Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea". I just borrow them, and return them with silly grins on their faces.

 

A Crewman's Seduction
by Amanda

Smoked swhirled around the seedy bar-room as the newcomer entered. Stuart Riley took a seat at the bar and ordered something stiff to drink. He was going to need liquid courage in order to carry out the plan he had formulated several days earlier.

Seaview was in Pearl Harbor for routine maintenance, and all non-essential personnel had been given leave. Riley, who had been nervous and jumpy all trip, knew this was just the opportunity he needed.

For several months, he had worshipped Nathan Kowalski as a god. When Riley had first come aboard, he had been nothing but a surf bum. He was not an enlisted man, and the only thing he'd speciallized in was 'hanging ten'. Kowalski had taken him under his wing, and whipped him into ship shape within a few weeks.

But lately, Riley had noticed more meaning behind his admiration of Kowalski. Instead of concentrating on the task being performed, he found himself watching Kowalski's strong hands, or his bright brown eyes, or his full lips as he spoke. Riley would have written this off as nothing until the day he caught himself staring at Ski's well-formed posterior as he was walking down the corridor.

Riley had tried everything he could think of to get that image out of his mind. But still, at odd moments, it would crop up and lead to a major source of embarassment for Riley.

So Riley had tried going to a few 'special' bars, hoping to dissuade himself from further revealing thoughts of Ski. He even let himself be picked up a few times, but instead of seeing his partner's face, he'd see Ski's.

So there Riley sat, at the bar, waiting for the source of all his discomfort to walk in. Riley had discovered Ski liked this bar after talking with a few of the other crewmen who also frequented the establishment. He had gone there that night expressly to find
Kowalski and to share how he felt with the tall crewman. The worst thing that could happen to him was a fat lip a la Kowalski.

Riley allowed his eyes to scan the room for the third time in under an hour. It was late, and he was ready to give up, when he saw the tall god of the missile room enter. Kowalski scanned the bar crowd, and his eyes came to rest on Riley.

Riley's pulse quickened as Ski approached, and nearly stopped when he took the bar stool next to thim.

"Riley, what are you doing here? This is no place for a kid like you. And you know what could happen if the Skipper or the Exec found out, to say nothing of the Admiral."

"Actually Ski, I was waiting for you."

Ski nervously glanced about them, then turned back to Riley.

"Why were you waiting for me? Were you spying on me? You're not gonna tell the Skipper, are you?"

Riley shook his head.

"And say what? That I sat around all night in a gay bar waiting to see you? That I expressly waited and prayed you'd walk in here tonight?"

Ski stared blankly at Riley for a moment, then hissed under his breath.

"Alright Riley, you'd better tell me what you're doing here, and you'd better do it fast."

"Can we go someplace that affords a little more privacy?"

Ski thought for a moment, then disappeared into a crowd. When he returned, he had a key in his hand.

"They rent rooms in the back. Follow me."

Riley obediently left his stool, and paid the barkeep for his drink. He followed Ski back through a beaded curtain into a long hallway with doors on either side. Ski stopped at the third one and opened it. Riley preceeded him into the room.

The room was sparsely furnished, having only a bed, one rickety old chair, and a nighttable. Riley nodded. This would do for what he had in mind. ski closed the door and turned to face him.

"Alright Riley, what the hell is going on here?"

Riley didn't answer, he merely pushed Ski up against the door and pressed his lips to Ski's full ones. Ski pushed Riley away, and glared aat him.

"Riley, what the hell are you trying to do?"

"I thought that would be obvious, my dear Ski. I'm trying to seduce you."

And Riley covered Ski's mouth again. The kiss lasted several more seconds before Ski broke it, and held Riley at arms length.

"What do you mean? Riley, do you know what you're saying?"

"Of course I do Ski. I am fully aware of what I'm doing and who I'm doing it to."

Ski just stared at Riley. But when Riley attempted to kiss him again, Ski stopped him up short.

"Riley, do you have any idea what this kind of relationship entails?"

"Actually, this may surprise you, but I do. I went to several bars to try and forget it was you I wanted. I even got myself laid a couple times. But that scene just didn't interest me. And when I decided to go through with tonight, I talked to a couple crewmen of the same sexual mind. Like I said, I know precisely what I'm doing."

Riley kissed Ski again, and gently licked his lips, seeking entry to that warm haven. Ski responded to the kiss, licking and nipping Riley's lips and tongue with just as much enthusiasm as Riley.

When they broke apart for air, Ski faced Riley, and voiced his one remaining concern.

"Riley, I've never slept with anyone I've had to work with before. If we plan on working together and maintaining the peace, this can't be a one night stand. So if that's all you want, say so and we'll end it now."

Riley faced Ski, love and youthful exuberance shining out of his eyes.

"Ski, I don't just want one night. I want this for as long as you'll have it. I want this night, and the next, and as many more nights as you can offer me."

Ski looked at Riley, and the doubt he felt vanished like a puff of smoke. Riley stepped back into Ski's arms.

"I'd like to talk love and eternity with you, Ski, but I think my body has other ideas."

With that, Riley pressed himself against Ski, and Ski could feel the straining desire through the material of Riley's jeans.

With a grin, Ski removed the thin t-shirt Riley wore. He kissed Riley's lips, his ears, his earlobes, then bent and took one of Riley's nipples in his mouth. He sucked and licked one while toying with the other, then switched. Back and forth he went, Riley moaning out his pleasure the whole time.

"Ski, I hate to tell you man, but my legs are gonna give out soon."

Ski acknowledged with a grunt, and pushed Riley backward until he fell on the bed. Ski straightened and removed the jeans Riley wore, along with his boxers. Then he began to kiss a trail down from Riley's nipples to his bellybutton, and on down from
there. Ski however, ignored Riley's cock, and began instead to kiss and nip the insides of his thighs.

"Ski, damn you, don't be a cocktease!"

Ski looked at Riley, and could see his young companion's pleasure was bordering on pain.

"Tell me what you want Riley."

"Suck me Ski. Stop playing your fucking game and suck me."

With a cheshire cat grin, Ski slowly inched up to Riley's manhood. Riley watched enraptured as Ski ran his tongue around the tip, then took the whole shaft into his mouth. Riley moaned, and twisted the sheets into his hands.

"Oh man Ski. You're good. So good. Just like that Ski. Right there. Ski I'm gonna come."

With that, Riley threw his head back and released a cry of triumph. His hips came off the bed as he attempted to bury himself further down Ski's throat. And Ski swallowed several times, milking Riley of all he had to offer.

When Riley had come back to Earth, he realized Ski hadn't been taken care of yet, and that was a job he'd looked forward to with relish.

Turning on his side, Riley discovered Ski stroking his own shaft.

"Kowalski, stop playing with that periscope! That's my job."

Ski aimed a lust-filled smile at Riley.

"I shouldn't deprive you of your duties."

Riley grinned and would have taken Ski into his mouth when Ski spoke.

"Riley, I want to be inside you. Is that all right beautiful?"

Riley looked into Ski's and saw the desire. He also saw the love, and suddenly knew Ski would never hurt him.

"You got it Ski."

Riley went up on all fours, being as that was the only way he'd ever done it. Ski moved up behind him, and Riley's body shuddered when Ski rimmed his opening with his tongue.

"Turn over Riley."

Riley thought he had misheard Ski, until Ski's muscular hands guided him onto his back.

"I want to take you badly beautiful, but I don't want to hurt you. I have to get you ready first."

Riley nodded, still confused by his change in position. Ski leaned over Riley, and retrieved a tube of lubricant from the nightstand. Ski spread a generous amount on his fingers, with Riley watching every move.

When Ski first pushed his finger into Riley, he tensed, not used to feeling the sensations. Ski moved his finger in and out a few times until he felt Riley relax, then he added the second finger. When he was sure Riley was ready, he removed his fingers and
placed the tip of his cock at the puckered opening. He wrapped Riley's legs around his middle, and was preparing to enter when Riley's voice stopped him.

"Don't I have to be face down Ski?"

"Huh?"

"Don't I have to be face down. That's the only way I've ever done it."

"No. We can work this position just fine."

Ski reassuringly stroked Riley's cheek, and then pushed all the way in. Riley gasped at the new sensations. Ski remained still until Riley moved, signalling his frustration at the pause.

Ski slowly slid in and out, revelling in how tight Riley was, how warm. Riley was startled to find himself hard again so early, and began to stroke himself with abandon. Ski opened his eyes and saw Riley's passion, and it sent him to the edge. When Riley came, he tightened his muscles around Ski, and it was too much. Ski came, shouting Riley's name.

As they laid together, Ski realized Riley was drifting off to sleep.

"Night beautiful. Sweet dreams."

"Why wish me sweet dreams when my only dream is lying here with me?"

Riley mused, and was cut off by a yawn. He smiled sleepily at Ski and said,

"Night handsome. Love you."

Ski felt a warm tingle pervade his whole being.

"Love you too beautiful."

And Ski lay there, watching Riley sleep, until he joined him in the land of dreams.

THE END