A Cure For Backache

by Tanith

ardethsmistress@hotmail.com


Disclaimers – I own no-one

Rating – NC17

Pairing – Vincent/Nikko

Summery – First time


A Cure For Backache
by Tanith


For Nikko, it had been one hell of a day, in fact a few days, trying to get the Sphere of Archimedes from Hassan. Then finding out that Vincent had double-crossed them and tried to kill him into the bargain. They had managed to get back to the apartments but had lost the sphere to Vincent, who had pulled a gun on his father, Solomon and disappeared with it.
Once they got back, he had a shower and changed, his neck and back were killing him after what Vincent had done and then traveling in the trunk of the car hadn’t helped at all. Going back into the main room, he was in for a shock, standing there was Vincent.

“Dad, what’s he doing here?” Nikko asked

“He’s completing his mission” replied Solomon.

“What…you mean you knew about this?” said Nikko shocked

Solomon looked at Vincent and then his son but addressed the whole team.

“I asked Vincent to find a way to get the sphere out of the country but I didn’t want to know all the details but I figured everything was okay when you told me he had tried to kill you. I couldn’t tell the rest of you until I knew he was safe” said Solomon touching Vincents arm.

Nikko looked at Vincent and then at his father.

“But he tried to kill me, was that in the ‘details’, eh”

“For future reference Nikko, Vincent never tries to kill someone, he either does or he doesn’t” replied Solomon with a slight smile.

Nikko still didn’t look very pleased with either of them.

“Well you nearly broke my neck” he said.

Vincent walks over to Nikko and puts an arm round his shoulder in a friendly manner.

“Actually I just cracked your spine – with extreme regret I might add. How are you sleeping these days?” he asked.

“Well better actually although it still aches”

“Life is full of little bonuses, isn’t it”

Solomon shouted at them that he and the others were going for a meal and did they want to go with them. Nikko came back in and said that he was going to have an early night and Vincent was going to do some research for a while.

“Okay, we’ll see you in the morning, we have another mission to go on” said his father “Goodnight”

With that, they left and Nikko locked the door behind them. It was a habit he had since those men had tried to kidnap him a few weeks ago. As he passed the research rooms door, he saw that it was ajar and he put his head round to see what the man was doing.

He had the sphere on the table and was examining it, trying to find out why it was humming all of a sudden. Glancing up he saw Nikko and motioned him to come in.

“Have you any thoughts on this thing?” he asked

Nikko shook his head and watched as Vincent used a jewelers eyeglass to look more closely. But there was a definite hum coming from inside the sphere but there seemed to be no way in. After about an hour, Vincent looked up and rubbed the back of his neck. It ached from being in one position for so long. Nikko had been writing bits down that he had told him, so that they could show his father the next day. Vincent held his eyes with his fingers and sighed.

“You okay?” asked Nikko

“Yes, I’m fine, just tired but I know I won’t sleep” he replied.

“Fancy a coffee?”

“Mmm, that would be nice, thank you. Look Nikko I am sorry about what happened but I had to be convincing without hurting you too much”

“Yeah but you owe me one” laughed the young man as he handed over the coffee.

Vincent took a sip and put the mug on the table and again rubbed his neck but held it for a few minutes. Nikko walked over and putting his mug down next to the other one, moved behind Vincent.

“Move your hands, let me try something” he said “I learnt this in biology”

With skillful fingers he started to massage the mans neck. It was really tight and he could feel Vincent wince as he pushed into the muscles.

“They must teach a different sort of biology nowadays to what I did, we were never taught how to do this” said Vincent softly.

“Well, they didn’t exactly teach this in class but I have had a few lovers but don’t tell dad, he still thinks I am a boy. Bet I could teach him a few things” Nikko said with a note of sarcasm in his voice.

“Ahh, so this was after hours learning was it Nikko?” laughed Vincent

As Nikko continued to massage the mans neck and shoulders, Vincent began to feel strange, well not strange to be exact but something stirred in him that he had not felt for many years, long before he came to work for the mans father.

“Look, I think that will do Nikko. I am going to bed”

With that, he stood up, picked up the coffee and walked out, down the corridor to his room. Nikko stood there and wondered what had brought that on. He seemed to be enjoying the massage. Drinking his coffee, he put the sphere back in the case and turning out the lights, walked towards his room. He had to pass the other mans room and he stood outside, wondering if he should find out why he had disappeared so quickly.

He knocked on the door but got no reply and was about to walk away but turned back and opened the door. There was no sign of Vincent but he could hear water running and guessed the man was having a shower. Really he should have left and spoke to him the next day but just as he was about to leave, Vincent came out of the shower, wrapped only in a towel.

“What do you want Nikko?”

“Sorry to intrude but I wanted to know why you left so quickly. Did I do something wrong again?” asked Nikko.

Vincent looked at the young man and saw that he was genuinely afraid that he had upset him. He should really tell him to get out but he couldn’t.

“No Nikko you have done nothing wrong, it was me. I’m sorry if I gave the wrong impression. Look go to bed and we will talk tomorrow” he said.

He walked over and went to open the door just as Nikko did the same, their fingers touched. Nothing strange in that, they had done that a hundred times before but at that moment it seemed different, he could feel it. He turned and looked at the man and saw something he had never seen before. Instead of opening the door wider and going to his room, he closed it again and turned the key behind him. Vincent didn’t say a word but just looked at the young man who had moved closer to him.

“Now I know why you left…am I right?” Nikko said.

“I don’t know what you mean, I think you should go, your father will be back soon” said Vincent.

“He won’t be back till the early hours”

“But you are his son and only a kid” said Vincent trying to do something positive about the situation.

“I may be his son but I am not a kid. What are you afraid of Vincent?” asked Nikko walking across the room.

“I am not afraid of anything” retorted the man “Now will you leave…please”

“I don’t want to leave and I don’t think you want me to leave either…do you?”

Vincent had gone to the door to unlock it but found that the key had been taken out, he turned to say something and found Nikko standing next to him and before he could do anything the young man acted quickly. Gently he placed his hand on the mans cheek and with his thumb, traced across the lips. Vincent wanted to get away, he couldn’t let this happen, it was wrong, Solomon was his friend and colleague, but he found himself backed against the door. Suddenly lips were on his and try as he might not to, he found himself responding to the young mans advances.

A tongue pushed at his lips, trying to gain access and not being able to resist any more, he opened his mouth and Nikkos tongue plunged inside, exploring every part of the mans mouth. Tongues touched and Nikko felt a hand thread into his hair and he was pulled closer, the kiss deepening. He moved backwards, pulling Vincent with him, not breaking the kiss till his legs touched the bed. With that he turned Vincent round and pushed him down.

Vincent looked up at him and was about to say something but a finger was placed on his lips in a silent gesture. He watched as Nikko took off his jumper and jeans getting more and more aroused. The young man could see this and once he was undressed apart from his underpants, he pushed Vincent back onto the bed and knelt down between his legs.

Removing the towel, he found that the man was indeed hard and it was begging to be touched.

“No…we can’t do this…no” Vincent said.

“Yes we can” replied Nikko “you’re so hard, let me touch you”

With that Vincent suddenly felt one hand gently take his cock and the other took his balls and kneaded them. He thought that Nikko was just going to give him a hand job but suddenly he felt a mouth cover his cock and he gasped. He was surprised at the expert job that Nikko was doing and he felt himself getting harder.

“Oh God Nikko…ohhh….shit…please don’t stop” gasped the man.

Nikko was enjoying this, this man who was so hard and self-assured all the time, knowing exactly what he had to do and how to defend himself and others, was losing it totally. The more Nikko sucked on his cock and fondled his balls, the more he had Vincent squirming under him. Suddenly he felt the mans balls go hard and he screamed as he came, the young man drinking it all down. Vincent tasted sweet and like nothing the young man had ever tasted before and he had had a few lovers, mainly boys a lot younger but nothing like this.

Vincent couldn’t believe how Nikko made him feel and he could feel himself losing it to this man. He didn’t want it to stop but he could feel himself coming and suddenly there it was and he heard himself scream the young mans name.

As he slowly finished coming, his breathing started to slow down but not for long, he felt his leg being raised up and then a finger slowly and gently, was being pushed inside him.

He tensed up, it had been years since anyone had been there and he was, for the first time in many years, scared but Nikko spoke softly to him as if he realized and could read Vincents thoughts.

“Shhh, breathe slowly, in with me and out with me, relax…I’ll never hurt you…that’s it…is that nice?” Nikko asked.

“Yessss….oh please….been so long…want it harder” gasped the man.


“We have ages, just relax….that’s it…oh Vincent”

Nikko wanted to be touched, so removing his finger, he maneuvered round so that the other man could touch him while he pleasured Vincent. The older man knew what he wanted and gently took his very hard cock in his hand and stroked him in rhythm with what the younger man was doing. It was hard to concentrate on that while his senses were being thrown into overload.

After a while Nikko got Vincent to stop, he wanted to cum inside him and got him to get on his knees, which allowed the man to position himself against the opening and push inside.

Vincent grasped the blankets tightly with his hands as the fullness, the burning pleasure and yet gentleness took over. He couldn’t believe what Nikko was doing to him and with such skill for a young man.

“Oh God, I’m gonna cum” said Nikko loudly

He gripped Vincents side with one hand while pushing on his back with the other and came, filling the man, who at the same time came again. Both were covered in a sheen of sweat and collapsed on the bed, trying to regain some sort of composure and bring their breathing down.

As they did so, Vincent pulled the young man into his arms and kissed him passionately, tongues dueling for control, hands all over each others bodies, not quite getting enough of the other. After a while, they just lay there in each others arms, Nikkos head on the mans chest listening to his heartbeat.

“Are you glad I stayed now?” asked Nikko

“What do you think” replied Vincent “But we are in an awkward position. What about your father? He is not going to approve of this in any way, shape or form”

Nikko moved so that he was leaning on an elbow, looking at his new lover. What he saw was total trust, desire and possible a hint of love in the hazel eyes of Vincent. He had never looked at him so closely before and saw a very handsome man, strong features, short hair, a sensual mouth and a voice that could melt the hardest of people and yet, this man could and had killed, in his line of work. His thoughts were broken by Vincent asking him again about his father.

“Nikko…Nikko wake up, I said what are we going to do about Solomon?

“Sorry, I was dreaming…nothing, we do and say nothing. There is no reason for him to know what happened tonight or any future night” replied the young man.


“But after what we did, it is going to be hard, if not impossible for me to keep away from you. I don’t want a one night stand” said Vincent.

“Don’t worry, you won’t get one. I want you…I think ever since I first met you, certainly since that day you got me to hold those damn rocks”

He leant over and kissed Vincent, so gently and with so much love that the man just melted.

“Told you we learnt a lot in biology” said Nikko.

“Well if you want marks out of ten, then I give you 99” laughed Vincent.

Slowly they made love again only this time it was Nikkos turn to be pleasured and it was a couple of hours before they finally fell asleep. He saw a different side of Vincent that night, a gentle, passionate and sensual man and he knew that they were in for some good times. These thoughts were what he fell asleep with, in the arms of the man he knew that he was falling in love with.


end