Title: Deserving

Author: CoogieAnn

Pairing: Curt/Brian

Rating: R-ish

WARNINGS: Um, not beta'd? Oh, and some kink.

Notes: This is for Alex, because she asked so nicely quite some time ago. It's not what I originally had in mind, Alex, but an impish thought hit me and this was the result. Hope you like it.

Summary: Curt, Brian and a hairbrush

Feedback: Yes, please, to Coog@bellatlantic.net

 

Deserving

by Coogie Ann
***

Curt leaned back on his elbows, relishing the cool, smooth feel of the satin duvet against his shirtless back. He let his hand skim over the satiny surface, up over his thigh, savoring the contrast in light and texture between the black satin and his black leather pants. Satin and leather. Perfect for this evening.

He slipped his hand inside his pants, stroking his cock lazily as he waited for his lover. Brian appeared from the bathroom shortly, looking almost demure as he stood naked in the doorway, eyes lowered submissively, cock half-erect. In his hands, he held an old-fashioned soft-bristled hairbrush with a dark tortoiseshell back. Curt smiled at the choice.

Curt didn't speak, knowing that Brian was waiting for his command. Instead, he watched in silence. Brian was too impatient to be a proper sub and soon was shifting his feet. Finally, he raised his eyes to Curt's in question.

Suppressing the urge to laugh at Brian's eagerness, Curt sat up and cocked his head. He not so much as patted his thigh as caressed it, but the intent was clear. Brian responded to the unspoken command and was at Curt's side in an instant. Almost as if in ritual offering, he handed Curt the hairbrush.

Curt ran his hand over the smooth back, then again over the soft bristles, before guiding Brian into position over his lap. He ran the brush, bristle-side down, along Brian's spine, taking a moment to once again appreciate the contrast between the satin, the leather, the smooth pales lines of Brian's lithe body stretched across his lap and the deep, almost black plane of the hairbrush. He ran the bristles down Brian's crevice then, urging his legs further apart, and brushed lightly at the back of his sac. Brian squirmed and whimpered in anticipation.

Curt turned the brush over and laid it against the pale flesh of Brian's ass. "Tell me again the reasons you deserve this spanking," he prompted. He ran the brush in small circles over the upturned backside.

"I went down on you at the concert, in front of thousands of people," Brian offered.

Curt laughed softly. "There was that," he agreed. He lifted the brush and brought it down lightly, tapping it several times with no real force as of yet. Buildup was the key. "You had me so hard, I could barely concentrate on playing. I couldn't wait to get off-stage so I could fuck you."

He turned the brush over again and ran the bristles over the area he'd just spanked. Although it was barely pink as of yet, he knew the differences in sensation would keep Brian more on edge.

"What else?" he prompted.

Brian hummed softly. "I lied to Mandy so I could sneak out to be with you."

"Although you did it to see me, I'm sure Mandy wouldn't appreciate you lying to her, now would she?" Curt lifted the brush and brought it back-side down onto the waiting globes with more force. "I guess it's fitting that we're using her hairbrush to spank you."

Curt continued the assault, gradually increasing the strength of the blows until Brian was gasping with each smack.

"And?" Curt prompted for more when he paused the spanking once again.

Brian expelled a long breath and wiggled impatiently in Curt's lap. He pressed his now fully erect cock into Curt's thigh. "I, um, told Jerry to fuck off when he suggested that I do more numbers by myself."

Curt laughed again. "Telling your manager to fuck off. I like that one."

Curt tapped Brian lightly with the bristles, ignoring the way Brian lifted his ass, begging for more. Instead, he alternated between scratching the sensitized flesh with the soft bristles and cooling it with the smooth back.

"Curt, please," Brian groaned.

"Please what?"

Brian shifted again, rubbing his cock between the leather-clad thighs. "I've been a good boy. You said if I behaved myself, you would spank me. Now spank me," he implored.

Curt grinned. "Okay, Brian, you're right. You have been a good boy. But I'm telling you now, you start acting like a shit or pulling that Master Fucking Demon shit with me again, we'll never do this again."

With that, Curt lifted the brush and began spanking in earnest, ending Brian's month-long punishment.

 

End