Title: Bad Horsie

Author: Silk

Fandom: Velvet Goldmine

Pairing: Curt/Brian

Rating: NC-17

Summary: PWP missing scene for Perfect By Nature.

Archive: If I sent it to you, please feel free.

Email: silkn1@att.net

Series/Sequel: No

Website: www.crystalgardens.net

Disclaimer: VG and its characters belong to Todd Haynes and Miramax. This work is not for profit.

Warnings: m/m, AU, PWP.

Notes: Inspired by Steve Vai's Bad Horsie. If you've heard the song, you know where this came from.

Special thanks to Sinewa for the beta.


Bad Horsie
By Silk


It was hotter than hell. It should be. It was the middle of the summer in New York. The hotel room was air-conditioned, but they weren't in Brian's hotel room. They were in Curt's pay-by-the-day room in the center of that land that cockroaches would inherit someday.

The window was open, but there was no breeze. There was a fine sheen of sweat on Curt's naked back, and he wasn't even moving. Yet.

He wore black jeans that clung to and outlined every muscle in his legs. But it was the taut cheeks of his ass that caught and held Brian's eye. Brian's mouth went dry when Curt's blue-gray gaze fell upon him, memorizing every feature of his face.

Curt's thumb hit the play button on the tape deck and the room was suddenly filled with a mind-numbing bass line that throbbed like the ache between Brian's legs. "Who-who's that?"

"Me," Curt replied huskily.

"I always wanted to hear you play."

"I always wanted to play you here."

Curt walked up to Brian with that sensual lope that reminded him of a cat on the prowl. Brian's cock twitched in anticipation. Curt's hands seized his shoulders and yanked his T-shirt over his head. After tossing Brian's shirt on the floor, Curt proceeded to slide his hands inside the waistband of Brian's pants.

"I don't think there's enough room in there for both of us," Brian whispered.

Curt nodded silently and pushed Brian's pants down to his ankles in one smooth motion. Brian kicked off his jeans and stood there trembling. Waiting.

Curt stripped off the rest of his clothes and left them in a puddle on the floor. With one more step, his knee was pressing hard against Brian's groin. Brian sank back onto the bed with a noise halfway between a sigh and a groan.

Everywhere Curt touched him, he was wet. It was so fucking hot. But the temperature in the room had nothing to do with the heat that flared so intensely between them. Curt lapped almost delicately at Brian's neck. "Mmm, salty."

Brian threw his head back and laughed. "You like the way I taste?"

"Mmmhmm. Let's see if you taste the same...everywhere."

Curt straddled him, his impressive erection poking Brian in the stomach. Brian gasped at the first touch of the silky tip of Curt's dick. He was already leaking pre-come all over him, his most ardent desire right now to be inside of him.

Their eyes met and locked. Curt held him by his wrists and slid down his body, his tongue bathing his fevered flesh. "Pretty boy."

Curt teased and tantalized him until he was rigid with need. They both were. In the meantime, Curt's guitar music pounded away at him, in his head, in his veins, in his cock. "You like the way I play, baby?"

"I think..." Brian moaned under Curt's assault, his eyes closing of their own volition. "...you'd better fuck me...before I come without...you."

Curt chuckled, but it was a dark sound, almost as dark as his changeable eyes had become. He positioned himself at Brian's opening and slipped inside like he'd never left. Ever since the hot weather came, they'd taken turns fucking each other senseless. Brian was still loose enough not to need preparation, and the fact that his snug ass still seeped Curt's come aroused both of them.

Brian's mouth made a tiny 'o' and Curt kissed him. Their tongues dueled, the slick muscles twining around each other like vines growing out of control. Brian's hands were in Curt's hair, and Curt thrust into him, hard and deep, keeping time with the music.

Brian wound his legs around Curt's muscular back and dug his heels into the cheeks of his ass. Curt could barely breathe for fucking, and neither one of them lasted very long. Curt arched his back and came, spilling himself inside his lover with a drawn-out sigh and a jerk of his hips.

Curt grabbed Brian's cock in his hands and fisted him to a shattering climax. Brian murmured something as he came and splashed Curt's stomach with one, two, three hot, white pulses.

Curt collapsed on top of him, his body wet and impossibly sticky, but he didn't care. He could stay there forever. Except for one thing. He had to know what Brian said when he came.

"Bri?"

"Mmm, yeah?"

"What did you say a minute ago?"

"I said something?"

"Yeah. I think it had to do with the music."

"Oh," Brian squirmed underneath Curt, and Curt shifted some of his weight off his lover. "That better?"

Brian nodded sleepily.

"So what did you say about the music?"

Brian smiled, and Curt wanted to lick him from ear to ear. "I said...maybe you should call it...Bad Horsie."

"Yeah? You feel like you been rode hard and put away wet?"

"If I say yes, can we do it again?"

"Brat."

"Bad horsie."



End