Title: Louis

Author: Kris

Feedback at: myost@charter.net

Fandom: Vampire Chronical

Pairings, Louis/Lestat/David/Daniel

Warnings: Rough sex

summary: Lestat is playing a game who is going to win?

Web Site: http://louis3004212.nstemp.net/

Archive yes

comments: yes, unless you're that stupid ass Lord wooton/mitel

disclaimer: don't own them and not making any money!


Rated xx

 

Louis

by Kris


Louis woke up from his death sleep. He felt someone lying heavily against him. He definitely felt someone's naked weight rubbing against his slim, slightly muscled, and thankfully still clothed body. Damn, he also felt moisture against his inner thigh.

He's worse that our neighbor's humping poodle that developed an affection for my leg, Louis thought morosely to himself.

David panted hard, his trousers half pulled down, his spent cock still leaking semen on Louis' thigh.

"Ok, David. All right David, very nice, could you please get off of me David?"

"But, I love you Louis," panted David grabbing at Louis' wrist.

This was getting serious

"David I told you. You will not drink from . . ."

Louis gasped, he felt David's fangs cruelly invade into his flesh Quickly, he reached behind his pillow and pulled out a small but very sharp knife. He slashed it at David's neck.

"Oww," screamed David, "You bitch!" He leapt off of Louis. Louis thrust the knife into David's groin. Louis winced at the sound the knife made when it entered David. Pulling out the knife, he thrust it into David's chest. David was screaming bloody murder. He grabbed at the knife in Louis' hand.

"Little boys shouldn't be playing with knives. I'm taking it away from you then I'm going to cut that pretty face of yours up to teach you a lesson. I'm going to fuck you till you bleed." David snarled.

"Not Louis' face! Don't you dare touch his face," Lestat mockingly yelled from behind the door, "An arm, his leg. Anything but his face."

Lestat burst into the room. He pulled Louis' body to his.

"Louis," he scolded, "Why did you try to kill David? Are you pulling a Claudia?"

Louis gave Lestat his moist poisonous glare at the mention of their long dead daughter's name.

"He tried to take blood from me. Damn him. Damn you. I told you both I never, never. Never do I ever want either of you to , , , take my blood."

Louis jumped off of the bed and stripped off his clothes.

"Enjoying the show gentlemen?" he sneered at them both. "Want me to do a little dance?"

He donned a black pair of jeans and a black sweat shirt. Grabbing up his gym bag, he stormed out of the room, yelling over his shoulder, "I'm going out."

Then he stropped in his tracks, turning around he said angrily "Beings you're the one who messed my bed up David. You can change the damn bloody sheets." He dashed out of the room before either could say a word to him.

Once outside of his home, Louis calmed his pace down. and walked slowly to the park. It was such a peaceful night. He loved the vivid whiteness of the gentle snow flakes falling to the ground. The flakes melted as soon as they landed. He wished he could melt along with them. He seriously thought of going underground to escape the situation at his so called home.

He made his way to a park bench. He pulled out his roller blades from his bag.

"Ready to roll?" Daniel called out, coming up the path.

Louis smiled up at Daniel.

Daniel grinned back at Louis. He was taken aback by Louis' green eyed beauty. He smiled even wider happy to be with him. His grin faded away when he felt the sadness Louis was trying his best to hide. "Another fight with Lestat?"

"How could you tell?" Louis sighed.

"Your smile is as genuine as angel poop," Daniel said, sitting on the park bench beside him.

"Lestat wants to share my body with David."

"Your what?"

"He wants me to lie back and let David handle my body so David will think I like him."

"Why not buy David a nice shirt instead? Would that be enough for David to dream on that you can at least stand him?" Daniel said.

Louis turned his face from his friend. He said softly his voice full of sarcasm, "Lestat told me that David felt that I didn't want him living with us and I should prove how much I love him by being kind to my baby brother. Lestat wants me to play nice."

"You don't want your so called baby brother living with you!" Daniel snorted, "Who would! The guy's a bore. I have no idea why Lestat made him."

"I told Lestat that he and David should keep to each other and not drag me into their affair. That I wanted to left alone. Lestat taunted me that I was being selfish. That it was only my body David wants to use and not my blood. Lestat is wrong. Just a while ago David tried to use me the way a vampire uses a mortal. Lestat says bodies are not important. They should be passed around and used like a good joint between friends. He calls me a liar when I tell him David wants more than just a hit on my flesh."

"I don't know what to say. It's the same with Armand and I starting when I was a mortal. He was always ordering me to sleep with people while he watched. Even now that I'm on the devil's road Armand sometimes brings home an attractive person, sometimes a mortal, sometimes a vampire, usually Marius, and he orders me to service them. I do it because I love Armand. Armand's my master. Like Lestat's your master. We slaves haven't much say in what we want. I feel for you buddy, but there's not much I can do to help you. If I go against Lestat, he'll kill me, and that will drag Armand into a fight with Lestat. Armand could get hurt. I wish I could help you out."

"It's all right Daniel," Louis said, staring at the ground, "I know there isn't anything you can do. I doubt if Armand would want to help me. Armand," Louis almost blurted out, Armand would want me to go back to him and be his lover if I asked for his help. You don't know this, but Armand already so much as told me he wants me back.

Much as he hated his situation with David and Lestat, he couldn't hurt Daniel by coming between him and Armand.

Daniel looked at the dark skyline. He said in a low voice, "I pretty much do whatever Armand wants me to do. Sure when I was mortal I'd pull a disappearing act for a week, sometimes even months. The clever disappearing Daniel, now you see me and now you don't. I'd always end up going back for more and doing whatever I didn't want to do in the first place. I might as well have stayed. And I know he'll be forever asking me to do things which hurts my feelings The fist time he asked me to be intimate with someone else I was devastated. I'm still devastated by his bizarre demands on me. He'll pick some person out, someone he thinks is too pretty, or someone he has an inexplicable grudge against and then he asks me in his soft voice to kill them. He liked to watch the life drain from their faces. It creeps me out being his whore and his hit man. What does it prove? I guess it proves I'm devoted to him. I sort of like to think he's as addicted to what I provide for him as I am as addicted to what he provides for me. What can I say? I'm defunct when it comes to pride. I'm pretty loathsome aren't I? Pathetic."

"No, you're not. Armand is too busy with the nicest fledgling ever made to want to help me," Louis said, gently.

"You think? You think I'm nice?" Daniel snorted, "You can't be talking about me."

"I'm talking about you," Louis said.

Daniel took his eyes from the dark and put them on Louis, "If only they had such a thing as love anonymous for people addicted to their lovers. I would be pounding on their doors. Think they'll ever come up for a cure for this malady called love?"

Louis pressed the his long fingers and palms together, looking beseechingly up to the heavens, "We can only pray for a cure."

"I hope they never find a cure for true love," Daniel sheepishly laughed, ducking his head.

"That's only in fairy tales," Louis sadly laughed, "like and they lived happily ever afters."

"I guess your right. Give me reality. The kind of in your face, kicks you when your down and out, rough and tumble love," Daniel said softly, "Love is not meant for wimps."

"You're right," Louis mused, wincing, "But must it be so rough?"

"Can't it be more filled with lustful, happy tumbles, instead of kicks to the family jewels?" Daniel laughed ruefully, "You never know someday I might get my full of Armand."

"You'll never fed up with him," Louis joked, hitting him lightly on the shoulder.

"Very funny. Ever thought of being a comedian? Don't! I have an endless appetite for Armand," Daniel crooned, "Ohhhhh Armmmmaand."

"Ohhh, Lessstaat," Louis crooned, rolling his eyes, shaking his head, quickly wiping a tear from his eye.

"It will work out Louis," Daniel said.

Daniel studied Louis' sorrowful face. He could feel his heart being tugged at. Watching the snowflakes melt on Louis' pale soft face. Almost as important to to Daniel was the tug in his groin which made him spontaneously ache and feel good.

"Oh well," Louis said softly, "I just finished using my trusty knife. I did some injury to David. I think he understands now. He's not wanted."

"You cut him?" Daniel said incredulously.

"Yes," Lous grinned, balancing himself on his skate, "It felt good to cut him."

He shot out into the night. Daniel close behind him, They were going so fast on the bike path that little sparks of flames darted from beneath their skates, so fast that a human would only have witnessed a blur.

Laughing and whopping they stopped when they spied a lone drug dealer.

"All right," Daniel whispered, " just in time for . . ."

Before he could finish his sentence Louis was already on the man, sucking him dry.

"Hey, you jerk," Daniel laughed, "That was my snack."

"Slowpokes deserve no snacks. You ever heard of natural selection?' Louis teased throwing the body under some bushes.

"Oh, is that right? Ha!"

Daniel tackled Louis to the ground. They laughed together. Daniel took a swipe at Louis' face with his tongue.

"Ugg," Louis said, "What was that for?"

"I'm licking off snowflakes," Daniel teased, "mmm, beings you stole my dinner I guess I now have to resort to eating snow."

"Right. Did you invite me over for dinner?" Louis licked a snowflake of Daniel's nose.

"Hey Greedy, first you steal my mortal, and now you're eating my snow,"Daniel grinned.

"Vampire's can't eat snow!" Louis snorted.

"Oh yah! Take that!"

Daniel put his lips firmly on Louis,' thrusting his tongue into Louis' mouth. He pressed his groin hard against his.

Louis' head went into a whirl spin. The air was so cold, sharp, and clean. The sweet scent of the evergreens enveloped them. He almost felt loved.

"Louis?' Daniel whispered, noticing he wasn't being kissed back.

"No," Louis said firmly, "We're friends. I didn't lead you on when I licked you back. I was just having fun. Let's do some more roller blading.

Sighing Daniel got up on his kneels, "Sorry Louis, I guess I got carried away. I love Armand, but sometimes with you, Hey, blame it on the romance of falling snow. It's such a wonderful night, and you're, you're nice to be with and." He grinned, "Friends?"

"Louis get the hell home!" A voice snarled from the shadows.

"Lestat, were you watching the whole time? Of course you were. Did you enjoy the show?" Louis snarled back.

"If you don't get yourself home I'll put on a show for Daniel he'll never forget my dear fledgling," Lestat ordered, "Daniel would you like to see how many times I can bounce your head around after I rip it off?"

"Lestat, if you would just listen to Louis instead of yelling at him all the time," Daniel said.

"How about I yell at you instead? Better yet, how about I make you yell! In agony." Lestat sneered.

"Leave it alone Daniel. You'd better leave," Louis said in a soft voice, "It till be all right."

"Fine, I'm out of here. Lestat take my advice for whatever it's worth to you," Daniel said.

Louis watched with regret Daniel's retreating figure leaving the park.

Lestat stared at his fledging, "So you and Daniel?"

"Me and Daniel nothing, " Louis said firmly, walking away from Lestat.

"Listen to me, Louis," Lestat yelled, grabbing Louis' shoulder, forcing him to face him. "You're in this coven whether you like it or not. David is your brother. Stop acting like a slut. Daniel is Armand's nobody. You're going to follow the rules of this coven, and rule number one, I am the master of all the slaves. Do we understand each other? If you would learn how to be submissive we could be a happy coven."

I'm not submissive, I've never been submissive. There may have been times when I was passive in our relationship. Times I didn't interfere with destructions you brought down upon yourself, but I've never been submissive to you. Especially, when something mattered to me, and I never will!" Louis yelled.

You matter to me, Louis thought helplessly, I wish you had never made David. I wish we could go back to the way things were between us before David. It doesn't have to be like this. You thinking I should be nothing but a slave to you. I wish I could fight for the return of your love. I wish I had a clue what to use as a weapon against your anger at me, and against David. I know I hurt you. I wish I could go back in time. I probably would do the same things I did over again. I didn't mean to hurt you.

Louis wanted to say all these things to Lesat. His face burned. He felt if he tried to reason with Lestat, Lestat would only laugh in his face.

"I'll burn in hell before I let David touch me," Louis said an undercurrent of pleading in his words. His hand went for the knife in his pocket and pulled it out. He was going to show it to Lestat, and tell him he was going to cut up David again if David dared touched him. The knife became burning hot.

Crying out in pain, Louis quickly threw the knife to the moist ground before it caused him more injury.

Lestat took Louis burned hand, giving it a kiss. "It's time to come home cher. I reserved your place in hell for you. David is waiting for you at the your table."

(2)

The next night Louis' eyelashes fluttered rapidly against the flesh of his face. Something was wrong. He peered out apprehensively from under his still sleep laden eye lids.

David, David, he thought to himself sleepily. He let his breath come out in a hiss. What is David doing kneeling on my bed? Why is David invading my precious privacy once again?

He tried to move his arms to prop himself up when he realized his arms were being firmly held above his head.

He tried to struggle out of the hands holding his arms but to no avail.

"Hush Louis," a familiar voice said behind him. The voice belongs to the person holding his arms. "I promise you this will be painless." The voice tainted with mirth added, "perhaps even pleasurable. Stay still, have I ever broken my promises to you cher?"

The grip on Louis' arms tightened The dark figure bent down and licked at his cheek.

Far from being reassured, Louis knew he was in trouble. Opening his eyes wide Louis silently implored David not to take his against his will

David stared into Louis' wide open eyes. He swallowed and looked down at Louis' chest.

Louis licked his lips, trying to pull his arms out of the steely grip he was trapped in. He could not free himself. He looked up at the figure firmly holding his arms. He couldn't see the smirk on the figure's face but he could feel it.

"What do you want?" Louis whispered to the shape holding his arms prisoner.

"David is lonely," the dark figure intoned.

"Why should he be lonely when David is the lover of the greatest one among us all?" Louis said nervously.

"David is not my lover," the voice said, trying to be persuasive.

"David," Louis said firmly, keeping his fear out of his voice, "David you're being foolish, cher. Lestat loves you. He craves you. His thoughts rest upon you with passion unrivaled. You have no rival. David you don't need me."

"David and I are incompatible cher," the voice said with mocking sadness, "David prefers your deep baritone voice, your emerald eyes, your full lips that curve so easily down in disapproval. Do you disapprove of this Louis?"

"I have no idea what this is. What do you want?"

"I don't think this is a question of what I want. Tonight is going to be about what David wants."

At his signal, David slowly started to unbutton the top button of Louis' white cotton shirt.

"David you don't want to me like this," Louis pleaded, struggling to break free.

David finished unbuttoning Louis' shirt.

"Lestat?" He questioned, resting his hand on Louis' soft, warm, yielding flesh.

"Go ahead David," Lestat said, firmly holding on to Louis' arms, "Do what we discussed."

David hesitated mesmerized by the obvious anger on Louis' face. He reached over and traced his finger upon Louis' angry frown. "I'm glad you're unarmed this time," he murmured.

"Stop being such babies. The both of you," Lestat sneered.

Lestat let go of one of Louis' arms. He nastily scratched his nails deeply into Louis' chest, leaving trails of blood. Louis gasped and tried to pull out of Lestat's grasp. Lestat captured Louis' loose arms and pulled them tightly back. Lestat sat on his haunches smiling wickedly at David. "Remember you can lick this scant offering of blood, but do not take any more than what I'm offering you."

Lestat's eyes were wide open to watch the show.

And what a what it was. David's lust was inflamed by the blood on Louis' chest. He lapped it up and then started to freely lick and twist Louis' nipples between his fingers.

Louis hissed in anger at this violation. He kicked at David's chest.

David's body burned for the helpless victim in Lastat's grasp. Quickly pulling off Louis' jeans, he delighted in the fact Louis wore no underwear. He held Louis' legs down with his legs. He then rubbed his hands up and down Louis' limp cock. He lowered his mouth upon it and started to lick and suck

Lestat saw his chance. Quickly, he raised Louis' wrist to his mouth and savagely bit into it. Ah, what bliss. This was indeed vintage Louis. The rich human like blood of Louis. And then came the front of feelings. Lestat could feel the mental pain, the humiliation, the shame, and the betrayal that Louis was feeling at the moment. These feelings delighted and aroused Lestat. He could feel his chest heaving with laughter and pleasure. Lestat could barely suck at Louis' wrist. He was enthralled by all the feelings evidenced in Louis' pain. These feelings were long discarded by all other vampires. Only Louis deeply felt these human feelings. Lestat never failed to be pleased and amazed at Louis. He was in love with the pain and hurt Louis was in.

Suddenly, Lestat heard Louis cry out. David was thrusting two fingers inside of Louis. He withdrew the fingers replacing them with his tongue. The fun was just beginning.

But not for David. Lesat put his hand firmly on David's chest, saying "Shove off David. You had enough."

"What do yo mean enough?' David stuttered, his hand on his throbbing cock ready to enter his victim.

"I lied," grinned Lestat, "This night wasn't about what you wanted. It was, as always, about me. I thoroughly enjoyed the state you put Louis in my friend. His emotions were exquisite You did well. But now, I do not wish to share."

"Damn you Lestat. You promised me a night with Louis and you if I stayed."

"So pack," Lestat said affecting a yawn, "Shh, go away David. Can't you see Louis is out of sorts?"

Louis was breathing heavily. His eyes were shut tight. He wasn't struggling anymore, weakened by the loss of blood he seemed like a broken, china green eyed doll. His dark hair was plastered with blood sweat against his skull.

"Do you want me to go Louis?" David asked.

"Both of you go," rasped Louis.

David sighed, pulled up his pants, shook his head and left.

"Both go," Louis repeated.

Lestat laughed and stripped his clothes off, laying himself on Louis limp body.

"Leave me alone, Lestat," Louis cried.

Lestat forced his tongue into Louis' dry mouth and rubbed his body against Louis'. Thrusting his tongue deeper into Louis' mouth while his fingers toyed with Louis' nipples. Moving his hands all over his body, playing between his legs. Lestat suddenly stopped. "Ahh cher, I bet you're angry with me. Beautiful one, my angel. Come. Why not give me a poke? I deserve it, " Lestat lifted Louis' limp hand, and slapped it against his face.

There Louis," Lestat sneered "You gave me a poke in the face. You know what they say, my love, one good poke deserves another."

Lestat pulled apart Louis' buttocks, playing with Louis, fingering him.

"Ah, Louis, I just love your wetness when you bleed."

Louis was slippery in blood sweat. Lestat fingered and licked at Louis' opening, then he slowly pushed himself into Louis.

Having sex with Louis, Lestat buried his face into Louis' hair, whispering, "I could fuck you to pieces."

"Please," Louis begged, "Don't."

"Ahh, you hate it when I talk like this. But, I enjoy talking like this. You're a bitch, beautiful one. Such a fine piece of girl you are." Lestat thrust himself deeper into Louis. He gloried in the
intensity of his orgasm.

Louis couldn't enjoy it even if he wanted to. He had fainted quite away from loss of blood.

"What a party pooper," Lestat laughed, kissing Louis' cheek fondly. Lestat carefully covered Louis up. He scratched his arm and allowed some of his blood to drain into Louis' mouth. Not too much blood, he didn't want his blood to make Louis strong. A weak, helpless Louis was preferable to a strong, capable Louis. "Later cher," Lestat said, running his fingers though Louis' hair, "When you awaken I'll help you find a victim of your own to play with."

Lestat laid beside Louis waiting for him to awaken. He loved Louis' face. The face that bore many a blow from his hand. He would never ever slap David around. Or any other lover. It would be too intimate. It was an intimacy he only wanted to share deeply with his eternal victim.

(3)

Louis walked down the dark alley, looking for prey, he sensed the presence of another, he shivered . The presence moved so quickly that he already could feel its cool breath tickling through the fine hairs on his neck. Slowly Louis looked behind his shoulder and there was David. Louis jumped when he felt David's hand pressing against his shoulder.

"Louis" David said, "You have to hear my explanation."

"For your near rape of me?" Louis scowled, he tried to walk away, but David only pressed his hand harder on Louis' shoulder.

Louis sighed and turned to face David.

"I'm not a doll David. You shouldn't lay your hands on me as freely as you do. I have no memory of you purchasing me."

"I understand that Louis more than you know," David said, tersely, removing his hands from his person. "That's why I feel compelled to explain myself. I wanted to, I wanted to prove to you the contempt, the little regard for you happiness Lestat has for you. Doesn't Lestat by allowing me to take the liberties I took upon you, doesn't that prove to you he despises you? You deserve so much more. You deserve someone who wants to understand you. Who wants to cherish you."

"I have no idea what you are talking about David," Louis said bitterly. "You held me down. You almost used me as Lestat used me. Explanation? Your explanation mocks me."

"If you don't understand my explanation then please accept my apology. I regret what I did to you. It wasn't right. But it was justice."

"Justice?"

"You were the reason for my being raped."

Louis shook his head, and tuned his back on David. He stared to walk away.

"Wait," David said grabbing Louis' arm.

"Please take your hands off of me," Louis said firmly.

"I won't touch you. But please tell me what happened the evening before the night that Lestat raped me and forced the dark gift upon me. Lestat has since then alluded that evening he spent with you was the cause of my rape."

Louis sat down on the ground. He buried his hands in his hair.

"Before the body thief incident Lestat never explicitly forced me to do anything against my will. We lived a life which for the most part was based on mutual respect for each other. I felt very guilty about refusing Lestat when he asked me to bring him from his mortality back to the dark fold. But . . ."

Louis leapt up and started to pace, "I felt if he would only give being a mortal a chance. A chance to be alive both day and night, to have a family, to achieve great works, to atone for his past, if only he could have given being a human being a chance. He was panic stricken when he came to me. Desperate. I did not feel Lestat was giving himself the opportunity to try everything that was possible. He could have resumed his career as a singer or an actor. I wanted him to have time to calm down and carefully think about what he wanted. Who knows? If he would have came back to me in a calm, rational state of mind I may have brought him back into this existence we share. I really hoped, though that he'd find something anything, someone to fall in love with. So that he could really be alive, age, die, and perhaps," Louis blushed, he felt slightly shy about what he was going to say next, "I wanted Lestat to be forgiven for his sins."

Louis stopped pacing and leaned against the brick wall.

"Forgiveness," Louis whispered, "When he came back to me. When he asked me to live with him in our restored home. I was overjoyed. I was hopeful and confused. The sex between us became rough. It was less, and less private. He would drag me to bars, movie theatres, public places. And he would touch me! Take me despite the risks of being discovered. And I wouldn't say a word against it. I felt so guilty for what he insisted I did to him. I hoped his drive to punish me would stop. I did everything he wanted me to do except to take his blood and to let him have my blood."

"You gave him his way in every almost everything else. Why not in this too?" David asked.

"I didn't want to become any less human than I already am. I won't take any more blood from Lestat because I will not lose the sanity I think that still remains in me, and David I do believe Lestat is unhinged."

"Do you want to be the doll of an unhinged child?"

Louis ignored what David said and continued, "The evening before the night that your rape occurred he had drained me almost to the point of death. Before he attacked me, he kept screaming at me that I would die someday if I didn't take his blood. That I was too weak to protect myself. He started to shake me by the shoulders. Then he ran from me. I refused. Even though we both knew I was dying I would not drink from him. He brought me a mortal and then he left." Louis stopped and grimly smiled at David, "And then there was you. He never offered me his blood again. I doubt he would give me his blood even if I begged him for it now."

"He raped me because of your refusing him," David spat out, "I was a victim by proxy. The victim he wanted was you! You're the reason I wasn't able to enjoy mortality as a young mortal man. Now I'm trapped in this existence of constant murder. You're the reason! The only reason."

"I'm not," Louis said flatly.

David reached over and grabbed Louis and forced him to sit down on the ground beside him. Pressing Louis' against him, David ran his fingers throughout Louis' hair. Then he stopped to reach under Louis' sweater.

"I am so lonely Louis. You stole away from me all the mortal lovers I could have enjoyed if only you hadn't have refused Lestat. Come away with me Louis."

"You can still have mortal lovers. You can have vampire lovers. Sorry David." Louis pressed his hand against David's hand trying to push his hand away, "You're not worth the broken jaw I would receive if I tried to leave Lestat. And I'm not worth your murder."

No one will hurt us Louis, "David begged, moving his hand from underneath Louis' sweater and placing it on Louis' thigh. Willing his fingers to stray between Louis' legs, "When I saw you for the fist time I wanted you to love me."

Louis tried to pull the hand David was holding between his legs away.

"Louis," David groaned, "Stop resisting me. Damn it. You owe me."

"I do not owe you," Louis hissed, pulling himself away from David, "I am not the cause of your rape You flaunted yourself to Lestat. You flirted with the dark gift nightly, fully aware of the violence Lestat was capable of. Lestat never hid this violent streak in him from you. Your vanity was the cause of your rape. You didn't want the dark gift in that old, stinky, ugly, derelict body of yours. You were too vain. The moment you switched bodies and had this youthful body you are in now was the moment you decided to shed you mortal coil. The reason why so many have died under your thirst, is, is vanity. Your stinking ridiculous vanity. To be pretty and to flounce about forever. That is the reason for your so called rape. You led Lestat on."

"How dare you!" David gasped, rasing his hand to strike Louis.

"Hello boys what do we have here?" Lestat said, coming upon them.

"Lestat," David cried.

"Talking about me? But of course you are. What better topic of conversation would the two of you have in common?" Lestat smiled

"Louis," Lestat said, pulling Louis to his feet, pretending to dust imaginary dust from him, "I want to apologize cher for the bad treatment you suffered last night. It was unnecessary and inappropriate. Here, I bought this for you to prove my contriteness."

"Lestat," Louis mumbled, taking the brown bag from Lestat's hand, he opened it and pulled out a book.

"Thank you Lestat."

Lestat smiled a friendly smile at his lover. His smile turned into a frown, "Louis tell David the real reason you would never leave me for him."

(4)

"The real reason I won't leave you?" Louis said in a low voice.

"I'm sure," Lestat's eyes stared to glitter dangerously at Louis and his hands balled into fists, "I'm sure you were tying to spare David's feelings when you told him you wouldn't leave me to avoid my breaking your pretty little jaw."

Louis blinked. He willed himself to calm down, and he looked Lestat straight in the eye. He said, "The real reason I would never leave you is because I love you. You're the only one."

David thought to himself that Louis' declaration of love sounded scripted.

Lestat smiled at Louis and unballed his fists.

"Come on, beautiful one, I'll draw you a bath. I'll make a fire in the fireplace. You can read your book, and then later on I'll even tuck you in."

"I haven't eaten yet," Louis said, looking down at the ground.

"Let me escort you to a delicious crack house. I've been casing it for weeks. I hear the food there is fantastic" Lestat said.

Lestat put his arm around Louis' waist letting his hand stray up under Louis' shirt. He smiled at the fast frightened thuds that Louis' heart was making.

Louis shuddered, he smiled weakly at Lestat. After all no person could save him from Lestat. Last night's coupling of himself with Lestat and almost with David was an occurrence he had to convince Lestat should never happen again.

"Are you coming with us David?" Lestat asked.

"Sure," David said, smiling, really smirking at Louis, "Who can resist?"

After his repast at the crack house with Lestat and David, Louis was taken home by Lestat. David much to Louis' relief, wandered off by himself earlier.

Louis sat down on the couch with the book Lestat had bought him. He avoided looking at Lestat. Louis studied the print on the pages carefully, tuning the pages deliberately, hoping Lestat would not bother with him.

Lestat sat in his favorite chair. He studied his prey carefully for signs. He was waiting for Louis to become tired. Lestat even read a book while he was waiting, glancing at Louis occasionally, watching. He hid his face in the book so Louis wouldn't see his wicked grin, he grinned even wider in anticipation at what he had planned for Louis. He enjoyed watching Louis read. The slop of his neck bent, his brilliant eyes so intense in studying the type. The way Louis occasionally swiped his hair out of the way. Louis was a splendid event. Lestat held his breath, So much in awe he was, and so ready for a sign of weakness of Louis' part.

And there was a sign. Louis' eyes started to blink while he was reading. They would drop down, then he would quickly open them.

"Tired Louis?" Lestat made his voice sound kind, "Why not let me tuck you in as I promised?"

"No, I'm not going to sleep in my bed ever again. Never again with you," Louis said firmly, "I'm sleeping here on the couch."

"And you hoped by staying away from your bed I would get the message, no?"

"Yes."

Lestat sat down on the couch next to Louis, saying, "I guess I didn't understand your message."

Lestat pulled off Louis' sweater and let it fall onto Louis' lap.

Louis threw the sweater off of his lap, trying to get up. Lestat pulled him back down on the couch. He pulled his shirt off then he rubbed his bare chest against Louis'. He kissed his mouth hard.

"Lestat," Louis protested.

Quickly, Lestat pressed his hand against Louis mouth.

"Not a word, beautiful one, shh. David is home. I can hear him walking around upstairs. Do you want to alert David?" he whispered. Then he slid his hands down to Louis flat abdomen, caressing it, slowly making patterns with his hand on Louis' skin. He stared to tug at Louis' jeans.

"Lestat," Louis whispered.

"Shh, Louis."

Lestat again pressed his hand firmly against Louis' mouth, he teased Louis' thighs with his other hand. Then he put his hand around the base of Louis' thick cock and slid his hands up and down the length of the skin, he bent down and licked the tip several times. Then he enclosed it with his mouth and sucked hard.

Louis tried to resist the arousal he was feeling. It pleasured him. Yet it left an aching feeling of emptiness and despair too. Like he was falling from a great height waiting and fearing the eventual impact. Wanting it. His back arched. His body tingled and strained. He wanted that impact. Then in his mind he had a picture of himself and Lestat on the couch together. Lestat was entering his mind and sending him visual images of their love making. Louis was oddly touched, but then something went wrong. He had an image of Lestat laughing. Lestat was laughing so hard he was gasping and bent over. Lestat was laughing at . . . David.

Louis' eyes snapped open "You're letting David watch?"

Lestat pulled his mouth off of Louis' cock, he laughed and said, "Yes I'm letting him watch."

Lestat forced Louis to turn his head to the side. Louis' eyes opened wider. David was standing there naked, his aroused cock in his hand.

Louis felt bile coming up from his stomach. Lestat forced him to keep his head turned. Louis raised his hands to cover his face. But Lestat pried them off. "I want you to look at David Louis. I want the both of you to look."

Lestat forced Louis' legs apart and gently fingered and massaged the sensitive nerves of Louis' opening. He slowly thrust his finger inside Louis, and then he moaned, "Ah cher so hot and tight. David look at his. Doesn't he look tight to you?"

Louis held still, wanting to move. He turned his head away form David. He wished he could shut out Lestat's words. He scratched at Lestat's face. Lestat caught his hand and placed it back on the couch He forced Louis' head to turn and face David. Lestat dug his nail in Louis' arm.

Lestat whispered in Louis' ear, "Don't you dare shut your eyes."

He put two fingers to Louis' nipple rubbing the nub between them. He put his tounge to the hard nub making it wet while his fingers played with the other one. Lestat forced another finger into his dry opening, taking licks at his back, whispering. "You are the tightest, the most tender of lovers. Such a nice piece you are," Lestat crooned as he moved his fingers in and out, scraping against and inside Louis' entrance, "You are the greatest fuck you are. David look at his face, isn't he beautiful when he's being fucked? Can you imagine fucking him next? "

He got on his knees and lifted Louis' bottom up, then he thrust his cock into him. Louis bit his bottom lip. Lestat pressed his fangs into Louis' neck.

"Noo," Louis moaned.

Lestat stopped drinking and said, "Hush Louis. You enjoy this so my rare piece. I swear you have a clit in your neck."

"Lestat," David moaned, his eyes misted over with blood tears, "Please?"

"You want my leavings before I'm even done with them?" Lestat sneered at David, "Take a kiss and that's all."

David got on his knees to kiss Louis. Louis snarled and bit David's lip, causing it to bleed profusely.

That wasn't nice Louis," Lestat chuckled. He gave Louis' arm a hard pinch, "Now be nice and kiss David."

Louis willed himself to be still. David pressed his lips gently to Louis' lips. His blood tears dropped on Louis' face. "I forgive you Louis for my rape, and your knifing me. I forgive you," David whispered,

"That's enough," Lestat snarled, pushing David away "Stay or go, just come no closer."

Lestat reentered Louis' neck. Feasting off of Louis' emotions. Again the front of feelings the awareness of Louis' repulsion, despair and pain flooded into Lestat so fast he almost had to let go of Louis neck. The terrible intensity of his hurt and anger. To Louis' misfortune, Lestat also tasted the love, desire, obsession and hate he felt for him, and only him, and the unmixed feeling of loathing he had for David. Then nothing. Louis fell into his death sleep.

Lestat withdrew from Louis. His naked body making quick small gasps, his cock was so pleasantly spent. His mouth coated with Louis bloody taste. He kissed Louis lips and ran his fingers through his hair, untangling the knots, he wiped the blood sweat off of Louis' brow he carefully covered Louis with a blanket. He gave his forehead a kiss.

Lestat turned from Louis to watch David.

"If you would just let me have one night alone with Louis, I could convince him to like me," David hissed bitterly. "You keep teasing me with him. I can teach him to love me."

"Do you think so, David?' Lestat smiled at his younger fledging, "perhaps, perhaps."

Lestat put his finger between Louis' unresponsive lips, he slid his finger in and out of Louis' mouth. "Perhaps, perhaps."

(5)

Louis finished draining his victim, a nondescript transient. He gently laid the man into a drain pipe. He shut his victim's eyes, and he murmured a prayer. He wished the man well and good luck. He thought of what he had to do if David ever tried to touch him again, or if Lestat ever tried to invite David into his bed. Strolling home, he climbed the stairs, opened the door, and entered into the living room. He found much to his unease Lestat and David in the room. David was reading, "The London Times." Lestat had headphones on. Listening no doubt to his CD, "The Vampire Lestat."

Louis prayed for a peaceful, event less evening. So far the both of them were ignoring him. He snuggled into his favorite chair, and picked up his current book and read quietly.

"Louis," Lestat said, out of the blue, "Strip for us."

"For us?"

"For David and I of course," Lestat smiled.

"I think not."

"Do you want me to help you?" Lestat said, leaning out of his chair.

"Non," Louis said quickly, he slowly got out of his chair. He pulled his black sweater over his head and let it drop to the carpet. "There," he said, crossing his arms against his naked chest.

"Well?' Lestat said, licking his lips, "Continue."

"Non," Louis said, sitting back into his chair, snuggling deeper into it than before, "That's enough."

An hour later Louis took his eyes off the book he was reading. He had been enjoying the other world the book was taking him to. He stretched and smiled at the crackling fire in the fire place. He felt so warm and cozy. His flash of a feeling of being comfortable disappeared when he looked at Lestat and David. They were both staring at him with tiger bright, merciless eyes. They both took note of his smallest intake of breath. Louis held as still as he could. He glanced down at his chest. The fire was reflecting off of his skin. He put his forefinger on his chest and marveled at how the flames had made even his dead flesh hot to the touch. His warmed flesh felt wonderfully tender. From their greedy eyes, he knew his fate of being attacked tonight was assured unless.

Louis stood up and stretched again. He walked towards David, and he put on his sweetest, most expressive smile, and said in his most plaintive voice, "So David, Lestat decided my body should be a shared thing between you both."

"Yes, David said, his eyes shining even hotter than Louis' flesh.

"If it's what my beloved master Lestat wants, I want it too. David," Louis said, licking his lips, "you deserve more than the bread of my flesh you deserve this."

Louis took his fingernail and cut into his jugular vein letting the blood flow. He took his hand and pressed above the wound, forcing the blood to gush out thickly. He swiped his hand against the blood and rubbed it against his chest. He rubbed his nipples with the blood until they were firm.

"You deserve me David, say you do,' Louis whispered. " Don't you? Then taste me David, taste me deeply." Louis knelt before David. The flames reflected off of his skin, causing many shadows to play upon his bloody flesh. He took his fingernails and scratched above his nipples, causing more blood which scented the room, to drop.

David reached over and ran his hand thought Louis' black, thick hair.

"Yes, David," Louis purred, kissing David's palm. "You deserve me. Touch me freely where ever Lestat wants you to touch me. Lestat? Who cares what Lestat wants. Touch me where ever you want to touch me David."

He could hear David's heart pounding.

"David, taste deeply of me," Louis raised David's wrist to his mouth, "As I David will taste deeply of you."

Louis felt himself being pulled backwards. He landed on the carpeted floor and had to catch his breath. Lestat was screaming over him, "You fucking slut!"

"Lestat pointed his finger at the stairs. "Get the hell to your room. Now!

"I have never deserved that kind of language from you, ever," Louis roared back. He reached over and threw his book as hard as he could at Lestat The impact of the book made a satisfying whack against Lestat's chest, and even forced him to take a step backwards.

"I'm going out," Louis sneered, rushing past David and Lestat. He grabbed his leather jacket and slammed the door shut. He strolled down to the park, willing himself to calm down. Sitting on his favorite park bench, he shook his head. The sky was misting. If he stared really hard he could see the stars between the clouds. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out his earphones from his pocket radio. The he closed his eyes tightly and lost himself to Mozart.

A half hour later, Lestat found Louis there. Louis was humming softly to the music. Lestat unceremoniously pulled the earphones out of Louis' ears.

"Why did you do that?" Lestat asked, "because you wanted to get my attention?"

"I want not your attentions ever again." Louis tried to get up. But Lestat held him firmly down.

Then Lestat started giggling, then he started to snort, finally he was laughing hard enough to make his belly ache, "Oh Louis he gasped, trying to stop laughing. "I love you, How did you? I can't believe the way you acted."

"It was pretty ridiculous," Louis moaned, "I was so embarrassed."

"Do you want David? Does he really deserve you? Should he touch you freely?" Lestat mockingly said.

"It's was a performance," Louis said his eyes downcast.

"Your performance really had me going for a while. I didn't know if I was going to have a heart attack or what. You scared me, the fearless vampire Lestat." His eyes shone with respect.

"I scared you did I? Good."

Ha, you would have been scared witless if I hadn't have pulled you backwards from David's wrist."

"Oh, I was ready to make a spring for it, if you hadn't done something. But I was pretty sure you would when I seemed to take control of the situation out of your hands. I hope that book hurt you. You've been a monster to me."

I've always been a monster to you. It's going to pour. Let's go inside."

"I'm not going home unless David is gone."

"Didn't I tell you? I asked David to leave, cher. Seeing David panting hopelessly for you like a dog and you being so frantic to keep him at bay made me laugh. It was too funny. He made such a joke of himself, his self pity, and his desires. He told me I created him and I was responsible for his happiness. How I was his slave because I was his creator. And only you would make him happy. So I proceeded to make him miserable. I'm sorry. It was wrong of me to bait David with you. He told me he wanted to play with you and it made me angry. So I used you to tease him. I played mind games with him, making him believe I would at least share you with him. I wasn't going to allow things to go too far. I even heated his insides for him, so he could his hear blood boiling and popping in his ears," Lestat grinned, "I gave him a taste of what it would feel like to explode internally, erupt into a mass of bones, fire, blood and ashes. I suppose it hurt. David's screams, such screams! They went on and on. Marius has him now. They always had a fondness for each other. As for those two nights, well, it was too delicious to
resist. To taste your fear. It wasn't fair to you through. When am I ever fair to you?"

Louis looked at Lestat and said in a pained voice, "You made a joke of me."

Lestat sighed and tried to sound sorrier than how he actually felt.

"You are insane," Louis said sadly, refusing to listen to his protestations of being sorry for his sins, "I'm glad David has gone to live with Marius. David needs to find someone else to become obsessed with. And so do you."

"Me? Never. I'm going to keep who I am obsessed about. I dare anyone including yourself to try to take my obsession away from me."

Lestat leaned into Louis and whispered into his ear, "Do you know what my father used to do to my mother?"

"I'd rather not know."

"He used to lock her up in a room, no light, no books, no music, nor food, nor drink. He would wait it out for days and nights until he heard her weak knock from inside that tiny, airless room," Lestat said dreamily, "Then he let her out."

Lestat grinned and tickled Louis ear with his tongue, he continued to whisper into Louis' ear, "And my mother had to kneel at his feet, with all of us watching, even the servants were watching, and she would say with her cracked dry lips, her head dizzy, her body hurt, her eyes temporarily blind, and she would say, "I want none other than you. Say it Louis, say that you want none other than me."

"Yes."

"Say it,"

"I just did."

"Were you lying like she lied to my father?"

"No."

"Good, and thus all shrews are tamed."

"Now, I'm a shrew," Louis moaned, playfully rolling his eyes.

"Nay," Lest grinned, "You are my beautiful one whose nature is to be as sweet as the coming dawn."

"The coming dawn?" Louis teased Lestat back. "The very dawn that would burn us so?"

"Yes, that very one, and yes." He put Louis' hand to his chest. "You burn me so."

"Ha, are you sure I'm not the dawn that puts you to sleep? You're always telling me how dull I am."

"No," Lestat said sincerely, "You're the clever dawn which burns."

"Yet your embrace holds no love only relentless demand."

Say it isn't so. I would die in many a battle for your kiss." Lestat said, taking Louis' hand and giving it a kiss.

"Only a kiss?"

"Well, maybe more that just a kiss," Lestat said smiling,

"You left me not but shame in these sorry events," Louis groaned.

"Nay, it's not so, for is it a shame to kindle within a prince, a beautiful, wonderful, great prince, such as I, a passion such as this? " Lestat picked up Louis' other hand, and said earnestly "Passion resides in my soul deeply for you, burning for none but you."

"Are you sure that passion resides not in your soul, but else where?" Louis said, staring pointively at Lestat's crotch.

"Maybe both places," Lestat laughed, enjoying the banter between them, "Hush up Louis can't you see I'm trying my best to romance you." Lestat playfully and painlessly hit Louis on the arm.

"I'm romanced. I'm romanced stop hitting me," weakly laughed Louis.

"Listen to me beautiful one. When you abandoned me, and I thought I would be a human being till I died, I felt more fear than I had every felt in all my lives. And I wanted to taste in you what you installed in me. The repulsion, the despair, and desolation. Because those feelings made me feel magnificently alive. Made joy by contrast ten, no a millions times more intense. So I recalled those feelings through my treatment of you. Was it a kind of revenge against you? Or a new discovery of pleasure in you? I do not know. As for David, I couldn't help but enjoying his humiliation every time I made half promises to him, then I pulled you far from his grasp, only to lure him back again with lies to try with you and I again. Disturbances lies in my mind from my short encounter with being a human man. Can you live with these disturbances of mine? I was humiliated for my lack of conviction to remain a hero, a vampire turned mortal, someone who would risk his life not to ever have to kill another again. Perhaps like one who loves to share misery, I wanted you and David to have a full share what I tasted--humiliation. I swear this insanity of mine will quiet down"

"I can live with you. I know you for the illness you have. I trust you will calm down back to the lover you once were to me, now that David is gone," Louis said, leaning his head to fall on Lestat's shoulder, "For all your insanity, I still love you, and I will wait out your return to having a better disposed mind and soul. I pitied you almost as much as I hated you. Loved you more than I could possibly ever hate you."

"Thanks to you bringing me to my senses by showing me how far my games could go, and how I could lose you to David. My games of tormenting you and David lost their appeal. You're the gentle and wise doctor for me to bring my corrupted mind back to health. Let's go home. Flesh as yours deserves to be tasted, " Lestat grinned wickedly, "And licked, entered, and hit, slapped, touched and bled privately and exclusively."

"Lestat," Louis cried his cheeks tuning pink, "Why do you seek to humble me so?"

"Cause I can beautiful one, cause I can."

The end