Title: The Prisoner

Fandom:Ultraviolet

Pairing: Jack/Michael

Rating: R

Author: Alison

Status: 3 in a series of 8.

Disclaimers: The characters Jack, Michael, Pearse, Vaughan, etc. from 'Ultraviolet' belong to Channel 4/World Productions and the wonderful writer, Joe Ahearne

I am just taking them out to play with, and will return them as found.

No copyright infringement is intended, and no money has passed any hands.

This has all been done for love.

Email: ali@metadigm.co.uk

 

Points In Time 3: The Prisoner

by Alison

Michael sat in the car stunned by the events that had just taken place. God I’m a fool he thought bitterly, what am I doing here? He looked at Jack; he was driving with his usual nonchalance a smile of pleasure lighting up his features.

"Jack," Michael said hesitantly. "Where are we going, and why have you handcuffed me?"

Jack glanced at Michael and grinned, "You’ll see Mikey, my love."

"Don’t call me that," Michael said sharply, "You’ve never done so before and I don’t like it."

"Which upsets you the most?" mused Jack almost to himself. "The Mikey or the love, I wonder?"

Michael flushed and didn’t reply. The journey continued, Michael wasn’t sure where they where, he had hardly been concentrating when Jack had set off in the car and he found it hard to get his bearings. The car came to halt outside a nondescript detached house, and Michael watched as the door of the adjoining garage slowly swung up and Jack drove into the darkness of its interior. He switched the engine off and lay back in his seat, turning towards Michael.

"This is where you find out Mike," he said, moving out of the car at such speed that he was opening the door at Michael’s side before Michael had even registered his absence. Michael blinked, suddenly frightened by his friend.

"Come on Mike,"

Jack pulled him out of the car in one smooth move, holding him by his elbows and pushing him towards to the door at the end of the garage. Michael stumbled forward, off balance and thoroughly bewildered, as he was guided through the kitchen, and down steep, sparsely lit steps into a basement.

A single bare bulb hanging slightly off-centre, barely illuminated the room, its dim light shining on a room furnished like a bed-sitter, a TV and video prominent in one corner, a few books and magazines bundled on a shelf in another, and a hot plate on a shelf next to the sink. Jack pushed him towards the bed and he sat down with a thump. He looked up at Jack who was watching him with a look of glee on his face. Michael’s heart sank. Whatever Jack had planned he had a feeling he wasn’t going to like it.

"The cuffs please Jack," he pleaded.

Jack smiled, sat down on the bed and turned to Michael’s manacled hands. His relief as he heard the lock unclick was immediately replaced with confusion as he was hauled up the bed and manacled to the bed head. He lay on his back looking up at Jack in anger and bewilderment.

"What the hell do you think you are up to?" he asked angrily. "Jack, just stop screwing me around and let me up."

"Don’t be silly Mike," Jack smirked, taking Michael’s head in his hands and kissing him hard on the mouth. Michael was stunned into a complete silence that continued until Jack started to remove his shoes.

"Just what the hell do you think you are doing?" he yelled, pulling desperately at the cuffs.

Jack paused, looking down at him, a patronising grin on his face. "You’re the detective, Mike, deduce, I think I’m giving you enough clues."

Mike shook his head in disbelief. "Jack, for Pete’s sake, stop."

Jack grinned, shaking his head. "Nope, I’ve been thinking about doing this for some time, even before I became a Vampire I was curious." He looked back at Michael inquiringly. "You’re not going to tell me you never wondered what it would be like?"

Michael took a deep breath. "You’re going to have to spell ‘it’ out for me, Jack," he said far more calmly that he felt.

Jack laughed, his hands going to Michael’s belt, undoing the buckle. Michael hissed with panic as his hands slowly pulled down the zip on his jeans.

"Getting any more clues here, mate?"

Jack’s voice was mocking, his eyes glittering and somehow dangerous. He yanked sharply on the jeans, pulling them down as Michael kicked and fought him, somehow making little impact. His briefs went the same way, while his tee shirt was ruthlessly torn off him.

Jack looked at the torn garment, and shrugged. "Sorry, mate, get another one for you, just getting a little impatient." He stood back from the bed, and gazed down at Michael. "You look good, Mike. Noticed the girls checking you out, after they’d checked me of course. Always thought we made a good pair, you dark, handsome and brooding, me pure sex on legs and charisma."

Michael felt a blush creeping across his face, the embarrassment and shock making his angry and scared.

"Stop fucking with me, you bastard," he spat. "You’ve seen me naked before, and don’t tell me you got all horny looking at me, it was the birds for you, all the time. God you were flirting with that WPC on your damn hen night."

Jack laughed, sitting back on the bed, "Of cause it was Mike, the birds, Kirsty, sex and fun. Come on mate, how would a queer gone down in the Met? Like a fucking lead balloon that’s how."

"I don’t believe you," Michael said slowly. "I was your best mate, we did everything together, I would have known."

"Didn’t know about the Vampires or the money, did you Mike?" Jack jeered. "Oh don’t get me wrong, I love the birds, it’s just I always had a yen to discover what sex was like with a bloke, but because of the job, I never dared try." He ran his hand up Michael’s leg, grinning as an involuntary shiver shuddered through Michael’s body. "Now, I don’t have to bother about human morals, I go for what I want, and I want you Mike, all of you."

"No," Michael said forcefully. "No, I won’t, I don’t want to."

"I don’t believe you, Mike," Jack ran his hand over Mike torso. "I think you knew exactly what I wanted from the start, and you’re fooling yourself if you think otherwise."

He leant down and nuzzled Michael’s neck, licking lovingly at his quivering pulse, his other hand sliding slowly down until it touched his flaccid penis. Michael jumped, bucking as the hand began to stroke and squeeze, disbelief mixing with panic as he felt himself respond and become erect. Shit, he thought, Jacks wrong, I don’t want this, I’m not attracted to him, he’s my best mate, he’s, oh god… he groaned involuntarily as Jack began kissing and nibbling at him.

"No," he whispered, "stop, please Jack."

Jack’s kissing became more intense, as he slowly moved up his neck to nibble at Michael’s bottom lip. "Come on Mike, I’ll make it good," he murmured in his ear. "I’m a guy, I know what works for you, just relax, go with the flow, let me do the work." He dropped a kiss on Michael’s tightly closed eyes, and had stripped before Michael managed to open them. He grinned down at him, and began to work his way along Michael’s body.

Michael gritted his teeth, the pleasure he was getting from the gentle stroking of his erection, fighting with his anger and panic. A bite at his nipple made him jump, another bite made him moan and whimper.

"Bet the birds never did this, Mike," a throaty whisper tickled his ear. "Especially that cold cow, Francis."

Another bite and then chewing made him moan even deeper, his angry response to Jack’s insinuations getting loss in the pleasure his body was receiving. He was loosing it, he was hardly aware as Jack shifted, until his almost painful erection was swallowed and he screamed. The sensations from the hand at his nipples and Jack’s mouth sucking him off, were so intense, that he was oblivious to the hand groping at his arse, pushing his cheeks apart, until he felt a finger invade his anus. He stiffened, but the invasion continued, until it became subsumed in the other sensations swamping his body with pure unadulterated pleasure. He moaned, and cried out, finally surrendering to the inevitable, shocked at the excitement twitching down his body. The finger thrusting up into him, touched something that sent an electric shock through his groin, he groaned, pushing his hips down, desperate to repeat the sensation, hearing a muffled laugh as he did so.

He knew he was lost now, he just wanted this, he wanted it so badly, and he didn’t want it to end. He undulated his hips, and pushed down hard, screaming with pleasure as the same sensation rushed up his spine, then pushing his erection into Jack’s mouth, pulling continuously at the cuffs, desperate to have use of his hands, so he could touch, guide and fully participate. A swirl of Jack’s tongue over his bursting tip, and he was gone, screaming Jack’s name as he exploded, stars shooting in his head. He lay, almost comatosed, feeling Jack swarm up his body and latch onto his lips, and this time he opened them, allowing Jack possession. He rocked with Jack, slumberous and sated, as Jack pushed against him, until he too came, shouting, "Mike," triumphantly.

They lay there for some minutes, bodies entwined, Jack’s lips covering his mouth, his tongue gently exploring. A relaxation of his cramped shoulders, let him know his wrists had been released from their shackles, and he shrugged his neck, getting the kinks out of the cramped muscles, as his hands, almost involuntary, moved down to grasp Jack’s head.

Jack twisted, turning their bodies until he was on top, looking down at Michael, a happy and very smug expression on his face.

"It was good, wasn’t it Mike, very good, the best."

Michael froze, reality sandbagging him with the knowledge that not only he just had sex, great sex admittedly, with a man, but to make matters worse, he’d done it with a Code V. He groaned piteously, remembering the fervent kissing around his neck, and shuddered, trying to think straight.

Jack’s hands engulfed him, moving him onto his side, cradling him and stroking, murmuring what seemed, unbelievably, to be words of endearment. Michael felt like crying with misery shaken at how his friend had so abused his trust. I’m so stupid, he thought painfully, I wanted him back with me so much that I just never once really considered what he might have planned for me. He felt the anger and pain building up in him.

"You bastard, Jack," he muttered hoarsely. "You selfish, fucking bastard." His grief swelled up in him and to his horror he began crying, first silently then with abandonment.

Jack held him rocking and soothing him, making no attempt at justifications. Slowly Michael regained his self-control, opening his eyes to look up at Jack, who looked down at him with some concern.

"OK I’m a selfish bastard Mike," he acknowledged. "But I wasn’t lying when I said I loved you back in your bedroom, those few months ago. I told you then, I wanted you and I was determined to have you."

"Love, what the fuck do you know about love?" Mike asked harshly, his anger making his voice shake. He swallowed, "What about what I want Jack, do you give a fuck about what I want?"

Jack was silent for a brief moment, shaking his head, a wry grin on his lips. "Yes Mike, as long as it coincides with what I want. I told you I wanted you with me when we last met, surely you know me well enough to be certain I’d make damn sure that’s just what I got?"

Michael shook his head.

"I don’t think I know you at all," he replied with feeling. "My Jack wouldn’t have done this to me."

"I am your Jack, idiot," Jack sounded annoyed. "You’re a stiff necked old prude, Mike my love."

"I’m not a fucking prude," Michael snarled, angrily. "I’ve just been raped by my supposed best friend, you tell me how the hell I’m supposed to deal with it."

"I didn’t rape you I seduced you, Mike," Jack said sweetly. "You were certainly with me at the end my love, or did I imagine you screaming my name?"

Michael went red with embarrassment and turned away from Jack to hide his face in his hands. I don’t know how to deal with this he thought shakily, god I’m a stupid fool, why have I been so blind, why can’t I think straight, why can’t I just hate the fucking bastard and have done with it, why despite it all do I still care, is it because I know in some sense that he’s right? He stayed quiet for some minutes trying to get his thoughts in order, trying to absorb what Jack had said.

"Well Mike?" enquired Jack after the silence had dragged on for another minute. "Have you decided what lecture to give me this time, I do so enjoy some of them. Come on Mike snap out of it, I enjoyed it, you enjoyed it, so what the hell is wrong with you?"

Mike sat up and faced Jack in fury.

"Shall I tell you what was really wrong," he said, his voice shaking with the effort of keeping it controlled. "I knew I was behaving like a bloody idiot when I let you bring me here, so in some sense I suppose I deserve what I got, but why force me Jack? Why not talk with me, explain, ask, wheedle, persuade or bully like you normally do so fucking well? Anything but force me." he ended abruptly, his whole body trembling with the anger he felt.

Jack pulled Michael towards himself and looked him over with some concern.

"Would you have said yes Mike?" he asked with some pleasure. "Would you Mike?"

"No," Michael said automatically, before lowering his head, finally acknowledging the truth. "I don’t know, yes perhaps, oh god what do I know?" he said wearily.

"I suppose I could have tried please, or pretty please," Jack said lightly.

Despite himself Michael gave a short laugh. "Then I would have definitely known something out of the ordinary was going to happen," he said sarcastically.

Jack grinned, "Now that’s my Mike. Do you know one of the things I’ve always loved about you is your sarcastic wit?" He looked sideways at Mike. "It’s been in short supply tonight."

Michael drew a deep breath before attempting a reply

"I’m reduced to ‘fuck you’ at present," he retorted, "but give me time and I’m sure I’ll be back to my normal bouncing self."

Jack laughed, moving off the bed and starting to dress.

"I’m hungry Mike," he said in explanation, laughing as Michael’s face went pale. "Not you idiot, I’m off to find a snack."

"Well I am reassured," Michael said sarcastically. "Wouldn’t tell poor Mikey a lie would we Jack?"

"Cross my heart and hope to die," Jack said piously.

Michael looked at him in disbelief, before smiling wryly in appreciation. He watched Jack dress then asked.

"OK Jack what next? I’ve told you I can’t be what you are. I’m screwed with the squad, but don’t think that means I’m telling you anything about them, so you tell me what next?"

Jack grinned as he stood by the door, "Just you wait Mike," he said grinning, "oh, and don’t bother to dress, I’ve got lots more things I want us to explore tonight when I return." He threw back his head and laughed, as Michael reddened in embarrassment, shocked to feel his, supposedly satiated, penis, twitch with renewed interest.

"Don’t worry, I won’t keep you waiting too long." He blew him a kiss, and vanished.

Michael heard the door click shut as Jack left; he listened for a minute then rose from the bed and walked towards it. It was locked, as he’d expected, and a moment’s scrutiny convinced him that he wasn’t going to be able to pick it open. He searched round the room looking with failing hope for alternative points of access, but finding nothing. This was a basement, no windows and no doors other than the one that Jack had left by.

He sat down again on the bed and sighed very deeply. I’m in deep shit here he thought, Jack has the upper hand, and somehow I feel he is going to wring every drop of enjoyment he can from it. I’m tired, hungry, cold and so bloody screwed. My whole life has just been turned upside down, and I’m lost.

He climbed onto the bed, pulling the duvet tightly around him, blocking out the light. He didn’t want to switch it off; the thought of total darkness somehow frightened him too much. Please let this all be a dream, he whispered to himself, shutting his eyes tightly. Images of the last half hour flickered across his eyelids, making him toss and turn in muddled desire and frustration. Don’t leave me, hold me, Jack, he heard himself murmur, as slowly he drifted off into a troubled and restless sleep.

 

Continued in Part 4: Elucidation