Workouts aren't always lonely

by Tanthe

Fandom: UC:Undercover

Pairing - Jake/Frank

Rating _ NC17

Feedback – yes please ardethsmistress@hotmail.com

Disclaimers - I own no-one


Workouts aren't always lonely

by Tanthe

Jake was working out in the gym in the basement of the building. He always did that after an assignment, it was his way of releasing any pent up anger that he had. He knew Frank and Alex were the only ones there as Monica and Cody were off for two days.

After an hour down there, he went into the showers to clean up. He was turning the shower off and getting a towel when he heard a noise.

Wondering who it was out in the gym area, he looked through the glass in the door. It was Frank.

Frank often came down here but made sure he was alone first. As Jake watched, he noticed several scars on the mans chest that looked like he had been shot at some point. The man carried on watching for a while. He had always fancied the man using the weight machine but never dared try anything on, he valued his life too much.

He would have to leave but wasn't sure of Franks reaction when he realized that there was someone else in there. Oh to hell with it, thought Jake, he would just act surprised when he saw the man. So just putting on his pants, he carried his jumper and went out of the door. But he needed have bothered, Frank already knew he was there.

"Hello Jake, wondered how long you were going to be in there" he said.

"You knew I was there?"

"Well you were running the shower when I came in and then it went off, unless we have a ghost and he uses your bag, then it was obvious that it was you"

"Sorry I thought you liked to be alone, I'll grab my bag and see you upstairs"

Frank told him that he didn't mind someone being there but he did like his own space. He told Jake to stay, he could do with some company. They talked while Frank carried on with the machine. Then he told the man to hold the punch bag for him. It was fine for the first few punches but then Jake put his head round to say something and in doing so, moved the bag to the right. Franks fist connected with the mans jaw and sent him flying.

"JAKE!"

He ran to the mans side and helped him sit up.

"Jake are you alright…damn I'm sorry…let's look"

"I'm fine Frank, it was my fault, I moved the bag…boy you have some punch" he said holding his face.

Frank hurried into the shower room and brought back a cloth and held it on the mans jaw. A bruise was already starting to appear.

"How do I explain this one?" he said trying to smile.

"Tell them you had an argument with the boss" replied Frank laughing.

"Oh yeah and then no-one will come near you again"

"That's not a bad idea…."

Frank stood up and telling Jake to stay there for a while, he went to have a shower. He hated being close to people, he had been hurt too many times in the past. Trouble was, he had liked Jake since he had first become the boss but it wouldn't do any good to persue anything.

One, Jake would probably kill him. Two, if anyone found out, he or they would lose their jobs. There was also a three, he was scared. He knew Jake had had male lovers but he didn't know if he could handle the man in that sort of situation.

Jake wondered why he had disappeared so quickly, one minute he was helping him, the next he had gone into the shower. Why had he said that it wasn't a bad idea if people stayed away from him. He definitely felt a yearning when Frank held his face, something he hadn't felt in a while. Getting up he walked over and slid the bold across the door, to stop anyone coming in, he wanted a word with Frank. He could hear the water running and walked into the shower room.

"Frank can I ask you something?" he said.

"Must you come in here?"

"Well you walked out on me before finishing a sentence. Why is it good for people to stay away from you?"

Why did he have to ask that, thought Frank, that was why he walked away in the first place.

"You should know the answer to that, I'm moody, selfish, a perfectionist, workaholic….isn't that enough reasons"

"And scared!" added Jake.

Frank turned the water off and wrapping a towel round him, come out to where Jake was standing.

"What do you mean – scared, I'm not scared of anything" replied Frank angrily.

Jake knew he had touched a raw nerve here but he wasn't going to back down that easily, not now.

"Yes you are, you're scared to let anyone close to you…of commitment"

"Look Jake, you know nothing. I am committed, to my job, what more do you want"

He tried to walk past the man to get his clothes but Jake stopped him.

"I want honestly Frank. Look at you, you're terrified of being here with me, on a one to one basis"

"Don't be stupid, I told you nothing scares me" he replied.

He went to get his deodorant but dropped it in his haste. Jake bent down to pick it up at the same time as Frank. Their hands touched and Jake felt him shiver. As they stood up, they looked at each other, their faces inches apart.

"What are you scared of Frank?"

"Nothing…I told you…."

Suddenly he felt giddy, maybe the hot shower, maybe by being close to Jake, he didn't know but he had to sit down.

"Frank you okay?"

"Yeah, stood up to quick" he lied.

Jake sat beside him and dared to put a hand on the mans back, in a comfort gesture as he held his head down. He felt the mans intake of breath and also felt him tremble.

"What is it Frank, you're shaking"

Frank looked at him and wanted to run but couldn't, his legs wouldn't let him. Bringing his hand up, he touched Jakes face, he couldn't hold back any more. Swallowing hard.

"You're right Jake, I am scared…scared of these feelings, scared of being near you, working with you, seeing you"

Jake took the mans hand and kissed the palm, looking at him all the time. He saw his eyes darken and close and Jake leant forward, gently kissing the mans cheek.

"Are you willing to take a chance Frank?" he asked.

"I don't know…no…" the man replied.

Jake took his hand away and got up, ready to leave. Suddenly Frank called after him.

"Jake…yes…I am ready…I need you"

The man turned back and walked over to where Frank was still sitting. He ran his hand through the mans hair as he knelt down in front of him.

"Are you absolutely sure…we can stop this now if you want"

"No…please touch me…I need…" gasped Frank.

The mans voice was ragged and his breathing getting faster, also by the position of the towel, Jake could see he was begging for release. But he wasn't going to go fast, he would take his time, he wanted Frank after this.

Snaking his hand round the mans neck, he pulled him into a kiss. Pushing his tongue inside, he found he tasted of coffee and smelt of CK1, the aftershave he always wore. With his other hand he pulled the towel away and kneaded the mans erection firmly.

Frank moaned into the kiss and tried to push against Jakes hand.

Letting go of him, Jake moved down and took the man in his mouth, holding the base of his cock with one hand and fondled his balls with the other. The man leant back against the wall, his eyes closed as the sensations took over. Slowly Jake sucked him, running his tongue up the ridges and round the tip. It wasn't long before Frank was begging to be allowed to cum.

"Jake…please…need to cum" he gasped.

Jake speeded up, he had teased the man long enough and suddenly Frank tensed up as his seed filled the mans mouth. As he finished, Jake moved back up to kiss Frank, a film of sweat covered his body and he pulled Jake closer.

"Need you…inside Jake…can't wait"

"Why don't we take this back to my place" said Jake.

"No…wouldn't last…don't want to lose this feeling"

Jake got the man to kneel against the bench, his arms across it. Then positioning himself behind the man, he inserted two fingers and Frank pushed back against them. slowly Jake fucked him, brushing his prostrate, scissoring at the same time, preparing him for his cock, which was aching for release now.

"More…need more" gasped Frank pushing back.

His head was resting on his arm and he needed more from his new lover. Jake obliged and inserted two more fingers and fucked him a little harder. He was watching Frank at the same time and the man was loving it, losing all his control, giving into the sensations that Jake was producing.

Suddenly he felt empty as Jake pulled out his hand but then a feeling of even greater fullness took over as Jake inserted his cock. It was obviously much larger than his fingers and he slowly pushed in till he was fully sheathed.

"Aahhh….yes…oh God that's wonderful"

Jake fucked him slowly being careful not to hurt him but Frank was having none of it. He wanted it hard and fast, his own cock hard again and rubbing on the towel beneath him.

These duel feelings were getting the better of him and his head spun and he was oblivious to everything except Jake. Gradually Jake speeded up until the only sound was bodies slapping together and moans coming from both men.

"Gonna cum….aaaahhhhh" shouted Jake "Come with me Frank…now"

At these words, Frank felt himself being filled by Jake and then he came. But it was like nothing he had ever experienced before. He felt the world around him fade and was close to passing out and just collapsed limply on the bench with Jake on top of him. The man withdrew and sat down, trying to get his breath back.

"Frank, you okay…Frank"

He looked at the man who hadn't moved. Thinking he was out, he reached out and touched the mans face, Frank opened his eyes.

"I'm dead…I know I am" he answered.

"You have problems" replied Jake "That was wonderful"

They both managed to get up and walk into the shower to clean up but couldn't keep their hands off each other. No sex this time, just touching and kissing. They stayed there until the water started to go cold.

"You know I want more don't you?" said Jake.

"I get that feeling" replied Frank.

"So…do we go further…make this more permanent?"

Frank looked at the man drying himself. He knew it would be hard to say no and he didn't want to, not now but they would have to be careful. At work they would have to be professional and he told Jake this.

"It will, I promise, I just want you Frank…forever…long as it lasts. You're the best thing that has happened to me for a very long time" said Jake.

Frank pulled him into his arms and kissed him.

"That goes for me too but it will take me a while to get used to a permanent relationship, it's been a long time since I've had to think about someone else in that way. Is that okay with you?" Frank said.

"Anything Frank, as long as we are together…I'll take it as slow as you want" replied Jake.

The man kissed him again and gently grabbed his hardening cock.

"Well, not too slow I hope" he said with a wicked glint in his eye.

Jake shook his head and smiled as he pushed Frank against the wall of the shower room…again.

end