Watch The Snow

By Tanith

Disclaimers – I own no-one Shane does.

Ratings – NC17

Pairings – Frank/Jake


Watch The Snow

By Tanith

 

It was winter and freezing as the team left the office. They were going to the lakes to try and find a man who had possibly kidnapped a child. They had been told to make sure they weren’t on the road too long as the snow was closing in. It was 200 miles to the next town and they would have to stop halfway for the night.

Jake took his hire car and drove up the freeway. He had back ache a bit from moving some of the gym equipment in the office and sitting down would be better than standing.

He thought driving would be alright but after about 30 miles, it was killing him. He had passed one motel but had a room at the other. He was on a lonely stretch of road, and he estimated the next motel would be about another 40 miles away. As he tried to get comfortable in his seat, he hit a piece of black ice and skidded out of control across the road and into a ditch. He hit his head on the windscreen and he passed out. It was snowing hard and was not the place to be left all night.

Back at the office, the others were leaving. Frank was driving his own car and the rest went in Cody’s, they left about an hour after Jake. Frank was a good driver in snow and it didn’t take long to get to the motel. He passed one, but all of them were booked into the next one. Checking in, they went to their rooms. As Frank got into the shower, there was a knock on the door. It was Cody.

"Sorry Frank, but have you seen Jake?"

"No, he left over an hour before us" replied Frank "He’s probably in the bar or he’s probably stopped in town, you know what he is like. Bet he’s eyeing up a girl at the local bar. With her I reckon"

"You’re probably right, thanks"

Frank went back into the shower, he knew Jake wasn’t with a girl, it had been him he had been eyeing up but he couldn’t tell them that. He had walked in the gym one day while Frank was getting changed and just stood there, an electricity flowing between them. After the shower, he went to get some food. There was a café next to the motel. They had been there about 2 hours when Cody and Monica came in.

"Hi Frank, never found Jake, he probably is with that girl, lucky sod"

"You’d do the same" said Monica winking " Right, I’m for bed, what about you Frank?"

"No I’m not tired, I’ll see you later"

Frank was worried and decided to drive back to the other motel to see if Jake was there. He grabbed his jacket and got into the car and drove off. The snow was pretty bad now, and really he should have just phoned them but he had to go. At the other motel, the man said that nobody had checked in since that afternoon.

"Thank you very much" said Frank.

He stood by the car, the snow blowing into his face, wondering what to do, then a horrible thought struck him. What if he had broken down, he’d freeze to death out there in this snow. It was 10 degrees below. He got in the car, and turned the heater on, he was froze, and drove slowly along the road, back towards the town, keeping an eye out for any broken down car. As he drove, he came to a bend and he skidded on black ice, but managed to regain control and come to a stop. He was glad he wasn’t going fast.

Sighing deeply, he rested his head on his hands as they held the steering wheel. He looked up, where he had stopped, he saw what looked like a red rear light just off the road to his left. Getting out, he walked over to have a look, he saw a car nose down in the ditch.

He carefully made his way to the car and opened the door. It was Jake, he was lying across the front seat, out cold. "Shit" said Frank as he grabbed his wrist, he was still alive but very, very cold. Carefully he pulled him out of the car and carried him to his. He laid him on the back seat and covered him with a blanket. Then getting in, he drove off towards the first motel. It had cabins and he could get Jake in there without any one seeing them.

Frank laid him on the bed while he ran a bath, then he went back to Jake. He was still out of it, a gash on his head showed where he had hit it. As Frank undressed him, he felt a longing in his groin, a longing to hold Jake and love him. He was a handsome man, young, dark hair and skin like satin.

Gently he carried a naked Jake into the bathroom and put him into the bath. Keeping his arm round him to support him, Frank used the sponge to massage warmth into him. Slowly Jake came round. He gasped when he saw Frank.

"Take it easy baby" said Frank "You crashed your car and I’m trying to warm you up"

Jake tried to move Franks hand away but Frank ran his hand gently round his neck. Jake couldn’t help the feelings that surged through his veins.

"Come on let’s get you into bed and get you warm. You were lucky out there tonight"

"Frank what made you look for me?"

"I don’t know, I had a gut feeling something had happened to you"

"That’s not like you, you couldn’t give a shit for anyone" said Jake.

"Not with people I care about" replied Frank

"Wwhat, you care about me?"

"Haven’t you felt it, when we were in the gym the other day, I’ve fancied you for ages" said Frank

"Oh Frank, so have I you, but I thought you were married once and not into men" said Jake.

"You know what thought did"

He stroked Jake’s face and Jake closed his eyes and moaned. Frank bent down and kissed him on the lips. Gently but parting Jake’s lips, exploring his mouth with his tongue.

Jake brought his hand to the back of Franks head and pulled him closer and angled his head for deeper penetration. Frank fondled his nipples till they were hard and Jake wrapped his arms round the older mans back pulling him on top of him.

"Oh Frank, you don’t know how long I’ve wanted you" he said.

"How long?" asked Frank.

"Months and months, you’re the sexiest man there and I’ve dreamt about you making love to me"

Frank moved down Jake’s chest licking all the way, his tongue arousing feelings in Jake that he couldn’t control. He arched his back into him. As he reached his pubic hair, he licked up Jake’s cock and nibbled the end, licking the pre-cum that appeared on the end.

"Take me in your mouth" gasped Jake "Please"

Frank obliged and slowly moving him inside his mouth, deeper and deeper till he was deep throating him. Jake moaned loudly and tangled his fingers in Franks hair, to bring him closer as Frank sucked him off, running his teeth up the sides.

"Oh Frank, don’t stop, don’t stop, I’m going to cum…….Oh God no….no"

He gave one more pump as he came in Franks mouth, Frank drank in dry and then let him go and taking him in a searing, earth stopping kiss.

"Jake, now it’s my turn" said Frank laying on his back.

Jake sucked on his nipples while pumping him with his hand.

"Turn on your stomach Frank"

He did and Jake grabbed the baby oil on the dresser, lubricating his cock and Franks opening.

"What are you going to do?" he asked trying to turn round but Jake pushed him down.

"Relax you’ll see"

With one finger, he entered him, Frank gasped at the pain and the pleasure it caused. Slowly Jake pumped him with one finger, then two, then three.

"Relax Frank, I’m not hurting you am I?"

"No, it’s just that I’m a virgin for that"

"A virgin, you mean no-one has ever fucked you before?"

"No, but please don’t stop, it’s wonderful" he said jerking himself off at the same time.

Jake took his fingers out and positioned himself behind Frank, he slowly inched his cock into him, until he was fully sheathed. Frank grabbed the sheet and moaned loudly. His cock was bigger and it hurt like hell but he had worse pain than that.

"Fuck me Jake, faster, oh faster" he groaned as he came in his hand and screamed Jake’s name.

This display pushed Jake over the edge and his seed filled Frank at the same time. As he came down, he eased out of him and laid beside him, his arm over his back.

"Frank, are you alright, Frank?"

As he looked he realized Frank had blacked out. It scared Jake, he had never done that to anyone before. He leapt off the bed, grabbed a cloth out of the bathroom. Pushing Frank onto his back, he cradled his head in his arms as he wiped his face with the cold cloth. Gradually Frank came round.

"Frank, thank God, are you ok?"

"I think so, I….when we came together, the feeling was too much and I just couldn’t take it. I’m sorry I scared you"

"I’ve never made anyone pass out before, I thought I’d hurt you"

"I’ve never blacked out before nor been fucked by a man, I’ve always settled for giving pleasure than taking it"

He lay in Jake’s arms as he held him tight, kissing his forehead. Together they fell asleep. Frank was sore but happy. They didn’t need covers, the room ws quite hot.

*

Next morning, Jake was woken to Franks fingers, gently entering him. He reached up and brought Franks face down for a searing kiss, their tongues entwined, at the same time he reached for his cock and touched him gently.

"Make love to me Frank, please. I know you’ve never done it before but I need you inside me"

"But I’m too big, I’ll hurt you, that’s why I don’t do it"

"You won’t hurt me, try, please, please sweetheart"

"Ok turn over on your hands and knees"

Wrapping one arm round Jake’s waist, he oiled his cock and inch by inch entered Jake. He felt him tense up and was going to stop.

"No don’t stop, I can take it, really"

Slowly Frank fully sheathed himself in Jake and with his other hand on his back, pumped his hips. Jake threw his head back and groaned.

"Faster, Frank faster, please"

Frank felt him tighten round his cock, buried deep inside, it turned him on even more and he pumped faster. He reached round and took Jake’s cock in his hand and with Jake’s hand on top, jerked him off in rhythm to his pumping.

"Oh Jake, I’m going to cum, hang on"

Frank roared at his release and Jake finished himself off and came a minute later. Frank kissed up Jake’s back before leaving him. They lay on the bed wrapped in each others arms.

"Oh God Jake, what have you done to me?"

"Done to you, I’ve never had a screw like that before. You’re brilliant babe"

"You’ve called me sweetheart and babe, why?"

"Because believe it or not, I think I love you Frank, I’ve never felt like this before"

"Oh Jake, is it possible to love someone that quick because I think I love you too"

They kissed each other, biting on each others tongues and lips. Frank ran hi hand over Jake’s face and Jake did the same in return.

"You are beautiful Frank" he said.

"So are you, what do we do now?"

"I don’t want to let you go, I want us to be an item and you?" asked Frank.

"Oh yes, I want that too, look I don’t want to go but we had better get ready. Cody and the others will wonder where we are"

"You’re right, let’s have a shower and leave. How’s your head now?"

"Sore but it will be ok. Come on, race you for the soap"

They both ran into the bathroom and made love under the hot water before dressing and getting into the car. As they drove, they had a hand on each others thigh and as they parked the car, Frank wrapped his arm round Jake and they kissed passionately.

"Same tonight?" asked Frank.

"Try stopping me" replied Jake "I love you too much"

"I love you" replied Frank "Come on, let’s go"

Getting out of the car they walked into the other hotel, hand in hand and not caring who saw them, well not yet anyway.

 

END