Want A Drink?

By Tanith

Disclaimers – I own no-one

Rating – NC17

Pairing – Frank/Jake


Want A Drink?
By Tanith

 

After finishing with Cody and Alex, Frank and Jake went to the elevator, Franks knuckles were sore where he had hit the pimp they had been following, he needed a drink.

"Fancy joining me for a drink?" asked Frank as the doors opened.

"I couldn’t face that bar again" replied Jake.

"I didn’t mean the bar, I meant my room"

"Okay, don’t mind if I do"

Jake didn’t think he would ever have the chance to be alone, with Frank in his room. He had secretly fancied him for ages, but he was the boss, he had been in that situation once before and it had backfired on him. He had kept himself to himself for a while now. But he was scared in case Frank noticed anything.

They reached Franks room and went in, he told him to pour himself a drink while he used the bathroom. Jake poured them both a drink and sat on the bed. When Frank came out, he had put a bathrobe on and Jake had to swallow hard a he took in the sexy man standing there.

"You alright Jake?" he asked.

"yeah….fine…I poured you a drink too"

Frank could see Jake trying to get comfortable on the bed and smiled to himself. He knew Jake fancied him, every time he was around, Frank saw him watching him and would tease him a bit. He also knew the problems it could cause if anyone found out. But didn’t need to do that, a decade of destruction had proved he needed no-one to further his career, it was winding down anyway, a couple of years, maybe less he would have to retire, so he wasn’t after Jake for that, he found himself fancing him too.

Getting his drink he went and sat behind Jake, only further up the bed so that he was leaning on the headboard. Jake stayed where he was, with his drink.

Then he felt the bed move and Frank ran his finger up his back, causing him to move slightly. Then the hand moved to his neck and massaged the nape, just under his hair. He put his head back and moved into the touch.

"Like that do you?" said Frank softly.

All Jake could do was moan and lean back against Franks hand. Frank moved forward and leaning over, took the drink out of his hand and put it on the cabinet. Jake closed his eyes, wondering what Frank was going to do. He soon found out.

Kneeling behind him, Frank pulled him back and angling his head, took his lips in a searing kiss, Jakes lips parting, inviting Frank to enter. Their tongues danced together and Jake brought his hand up, round Franks neck to pull him closer. They had to part to catch their breath. Franks hand stroked his leg and then touched the, now hardened bulge in Jakes jeans. Jake moaned at the touch and held Franks hand in place.

"I think you have too many clothes on, don’t you babe" said Frank in his ear.

Jake stood up and slipped his t shirt over his head and then undid his jeans and stepped out of them. Then looking at Frank, who had removed the robe and lay on the bed in all his naked glory. Jake just drank in the sight of this wonderful, sexy man laying in front of him, his tattoos, the hair and his hardened cock, begging to be touched.

Jake climbed onto the bed, running his hands up Franks legs, to his thighs then leaning down, kissed the inside of his thigh, making him moan and arch his hips. Putting a hand on his hips, Jake licked up the underside of his cock, savouring the taste, then putting his mouth over the head, but not sucking, he moved his head in a circular motion, touching it with different parts of his mouth.

"Oh God……Jake…….It’s too nice, please stop"

But Jake continued the torture, he had waited too long to let Frank cum too quickly. He massaged the base at the same time and glanced up to look at his face. Frank had his head back, his hair flowing around him, gripping the sheets tightly, moaning as Jake teased him.

Putting his mouth tightly round his cock, he started to suck him hard, his head bobbing up and down, suddenly he felt Frank tense and he came, hard, filling Jakes mouth with his seed, Jake swallowing every drop. Then he released him and moved up the bed to take him in a loving kiss. It took Frank a while to come down from the high Jake had taken him too but he responded to the kiss with equal passion.

"Turn over" said Jake kissing his neck "Let me fuck you"

Frank laid on his stomach and Jake planted little kisses all down his neck, spine and then his arse. Grabbing the glass of drink off the cabinet, he poured it over Franks cheeks and he gasped at the coldness of it.

"What the hell are you doing?" he asked.

"Shhh, let me do this, just enjoy sweetheart"

Licking the drink from his cheeks, Jake moved his tongue down the crack to Franks opening, rimming the tight hole, making Frank squirm under him. Slowly he pushed his tongue in and had to hold Franks hips to stop him bucking him off the bed.

"Jake….more….please" he moaned.

Jake knelt up and inserted a finger into the now lubbed hole and pushed in slowly, knowing it would hurt for a minute or two. When he knew Frank was relaxing, he put in two more and scissored him to stretch him. Then pushing further in, he found his prostrate and massaged it gently. Frank moaned and grinded his cock into the sheets, he had never felt such pain and pleasure together, that Jake was now giving him. Jake took his fingers out and positioned his cock against the opening and pushed in. With one hand on Franks shoulder and one on his hips, Jake pumped him slowly, rubbing his prostrate with each thrust.

"You are so tight, so hot Frank" said Jake "I’m gonna cum…..cum with me baby…..now"

"Ggggoooddd, Jake" screamed Frank as he came.

His cum landing on the sheets and his chest as Jake filled his arse with his seed. As he came, Jake felt his surrounding fading out and he collapsed on top of Frank, slipping out of him at the same time. Frank manoeuvred himself so that he could slide Jake off him and onto the bed. Patting his face, he tried to wake him up.

"Jake, you okay, Jake" he said softly.

Jakes eyes flickered open and looking up at Frank, he smiled.

"Frank that was fantastic, sorry I lost it though"

"Glad you came for a drink with me"

"You bet, but I hope that wasn’t a one off because……."

"Because what?" asked Frank as they lay in each others arms and he pulled the cover over them.

"Because I love you Frank, have done for a long time, do you mind?"

"I don’t like one night stands, especially with someone I love too, yes Jake your boss loves you"

"Wow, come here you sexy beast, I want to kiss you"

They kissed passionately for what seemed like ages and then settling down, with Jakes head resting on Franks chest, they fell asleep, Jake lulled by the beat of Franks heart, a heart that belonged to him and the slept with a smile on his face.

END