Strange Combination

By Tanith

Fandom: UC-Undecover

Pairing: Jake/Frank

Disclaimers – I own no-one, Shane does.

Rating – NC17

Summery – Jake and Frank find they have a lot in common

Feedback – yes please ardethsmistress@hotmail.com

 

Strange Combination

By Tanith

 

Alex knocked on Franks door and heard me say come in.

"Frank that was Jake on the phone. You remember that boy he befriended at the mission. Well he has been killed, apparently he was knocked down by a truck. Anyway the funeral is on Friday and he said he won’t be in till next week"

"Thanks Alex, I already knew about the boy, one of the officers rang me last night. Old friend, he knew Jake worked for me, I’ll ring him later"

She left the office and went back to the others who were getting ready to go out on an assignment.

"I didn’t hear any shouting, didn’t he go mad?" asked Cody.

"No, he was fine. Seems he already knew. Right let’s get going"

"Must be softening up in his old age" replied Monica.

"I doubt it" said Frank coming in "And less of the old. Right we have two days to get this guy, let’s get on with it"

The next three days were tiring and wet, it took longer than they thought to arrest the man they were after and it hadn’t stopped raining from the time they arrived at the location.

"That is it, there is no way I am standing in the rain, working in the rain or anything else in the rain for the next hundred years" said Cody.

"I know what you mean" replied Alex "We’ll all be down with colds next week, where’s Frank?"

"He’s talking to that man over there, said he would be here in a minute"

About an hour later, he came over and getting in the car, they drove back to Chicago.

"Okay there is nothing on tomorrow, I think we deserve a day off" said Frank "I have some things to do"

"Did you ring Jake?" asked Alex.

"Yes I am seeing him tomorrow after the funeral. Now I suggest we all get back and get out of these wet things"

They all agreed on that. Cody was already sneezing and had a sore throat. All he wanted to do was get in a hot bath and have something better to eat than sandwiches and coffee.

"Cody take something for that cold" said Monica "If we haven’t got it, we don’t want to catch it off you"

He slouched in the back of the car trying to keep his hand over his mouth. The others laughed but all of them were feeling the effects of the rain even Frank.

The next day Frank went to the funeral of the boy but didn’t join the group at the graveside, he stood a little way away. Jake looked up at one point and saw him standing there and was pleased that someone he worked with had come but he hadn’t expected it to be Frank. Once the funeral was over he walked across.

"Thanks for coming, but you could have joined us over there" said Jake.

"No, I didn’t want to intrude anyway I think I am getting a cold. We have all spent three days in the rain after that man involved in the jewellery heist. I’d better get back"

"Frank, look…come back to my place, I could do with some company for a while" said Jake quietly.

Frank stood there as it started to rain again, he didn’t have to be anywhere else so agreed and they walked back to Franks car. Jake had come with the main cars and didn’t have his with him.

"Look I’m sorry, I haven’t even asked if you are okay" said Frank as they drove.

"Yeah I’m fine, just sad that he never got a chance at life, good or bad. He was a nice kid when he opened up to you"

They parked the car at the back of Jakes and walked up to his apartment and went in.

"Make yourself at home…coffee?"

"Please" the man replied.

He took his coat off and sat on the sofa. The apartment was small but well furnished, albeit sparsely but it had all that you needed. Frank needed that coffee, his throat was sore and he felt cold then hot. He hated colds but worked through them, a few doses of medicine and they were gone.

Jake came back, handed the man his coffee and sat down. They talked for a while and Jake told him about the boy. Frank had never known much about Jake outside the office, his interests and discovered that he been helping this mission for a while now.

"Frank are you alright?" he asked.

"Yeah, just this cold, I was hoping I would avoid it but I think Cody gave us all his" he laughed.

Getting up, Jake walked over to his boss and placed his hand on the mans forehead.

"You’ve got a bit of a temperature and you look terrible"

"Thanks Jake. Look I’d better go and get something for this and then go to bed for a few hours"

"Don’t do that, I’ve got some stuff in the bathroom, take some and if you don’t feel any better later on, I’ll drive you back" he said.

"You are not driving my car" retorted Frank.

"Okay, okay I’ll get you a cab but you’re not driving like that. I want a boss on Monday not a corpse"

Jake always had a way with words but he was right, Frank didn’t think it would be safe him driving at the moment. He found that out when he used the bathroom and started to feel dizzy but he didn’t say anything when he came out.

Jake handed him the medicine and told him to stay there while he went and got some milk from the local store.

"Won’t be ten minutes" he said.

Frank drank the rest of his coffee and then took the medicine. He laid his head back on the sofa to rest his eyes for a few minutes. Jake came back fifteen minutes later.

"Frank, got something I think you will like down there, hope you…"

He saw the man asleep on the sofa. Putting the bag down, he carefully moved Frank round so that he was laying down. If he stayed like that he wouldn’t be able to move his neck later. Then he got a cover and draped it over him.

It was either the cold or he was more tired than he let on, thought Jake. He had some letters to write and went and sat at the computer. Later he heard movement on the sofa and walked over.

"You’re awake, want a drink?"

"How come I’m laying down" he asked sitting up.

"You were asleep when I came back so I laid you down and covered you up. You’ve been asleep for about three hours. Feeling better?"

"A bit, that stuff is pretty strong, I only closed my eyes for a minute"

"Sorry I should have warned you. It’s good stuff but has a bit of a kick. I’ll get you a coffee, it’s best not to have anything stronger with that"

Frank definitely felt a bit better, he wasn’t feeling dizzy and his sore throat wasn’t as bad. He would have to find out what was in that stuff. Jake was taking a while to make the coffee and Frank got up to see what he was doing. As he went into the kitchen, Jake was standing by the sink, his head down, something in his hand.

"Jake…you alright?"

He jumped and sniffing, walked over to the stove.

"Sorry…I’m fine" he said.

Frank walked over to see what the man had put down and saw that it was a small picture of a cat curled up in a basket.

"Whose cat?"

"It was the boys, he gave me the picture just a month ago. I’d forgot about till I went to get the new jar of coffee"

Frank could see he was upset and put a hand on his shoulder.

"It’ll take time Jake but we are all here for you"

Jake turned and looked at Frank. He had never heard him show any emotion or feelings before. He always seemed hard and professional but he assumed it was because of something that had happened from his past that no-one knew about. He knew deep down there must be a soft side to the great Frank Donavan.

"I know but he was so young, you know he wanted to be like me when he grew up"

"Oh no…one of you is enough. I don’t think I could have handled two of you" said Frank with a smile.

His face was close to Jakes and suddenly, Jake didn’t know how, he found himself reaching up and kissing Frank Donovan. Then he came to his sense and ran out of the room. God what a stupid thing to do. He was putting his jacket on when Frank hurried after him.

"Jake!"

"I’m sorry, God knows what came over me, it won’t happen again. I’ll give my resignation in first thing on Monday" he said.

Frank rushed over and grabbed the mans arm.

"Hey…will you stop…I don’t know where that came from but I am not angry with you"

"You must be, I just kissed you for Christs sake. Look I’m sorry, I’ll come back when you have gone"

He went to grab his gun before going out the door. Frank stood in the way.

"Frank get out of the way, I’ve just done the most stupid thing in the world, lost my job, I need…."

"JAKE…shut up, you talk too much"

He pulled the man closer and kissed him firmly on the lips. When the initial shock wore off, Jake found that Frank was trying to deepen the kiss. The man parted his lips and a tongue pushed inside. He heard himself moan into the kiss and he threaded his hand through Franks hair, as a burning need flared up inside him. They broke only to get some air.

"Now will you stay?" he said.

"Wow…I never knew you…"

"Was gay, I’m not totally, I do go with women but I prefer men, always have and you?"

They had sat down on the sofa by now to talk.

"I found out when I was 15, had a few lover but in this job you have to be careful. Open targets for blackmail or something"

"Do you want me to stay?" asked Frank.

Jake looked at him and knew he needed him, fancied him, if he was honest had ever since he first came into the office.

"Yes…yes I do…I need you" he said

Frank leant over and ran a hand across the mans face, causing him to close his eyes and lean into the touch.

"Let’s take this into the bedroom" whispered Frank "If you want to that is"

Frank got up and held out his hand to Jake, who took it and they walked into the bedroom. As he shut the door, he pulled Jake into his arms, kissing him and running his hands down his back till he squeezed his arse. Jake lifted the black jumper that Frank wore and he allowed him to pull it over his head. Then he undid the buckle on the trousers so they could be taken off. After about ten minutes both men stood there naked in the dim light caused by the rain outside.

Frank ran his hand across Jakes chest, rubbing his nipples making them hard as he gently pushed the back towards the bed. He stopped when the mans knees touched the end of the bed and he sat down. Pushing him back, Frank knelt in front of him, his hands kneading the mans balls as he licked round the tip of his hard cock.

"Oh God…yes Frank…please"

Frank smiled as he took all of it in his mouth and deep throated him. Jake was arching into the sensation and he had to put his hands on the mans hips to steady him. It wasn’t long before Jake came and Frank drank it all. Then pulling the man up, supporting him, he took him in a deep kiss so that he could taste himself on the mans lips. As they kissed, they moved up the bed so that Frank was laying across him.

"Inside…I want you inside me Frank" said Jake softly.

"Are you sure, we have hours yet"

"Please Frank, it’s been too long…I need you"

"You got any oil?"

"Top drawer, over here" he said.

Frank moved to reach over for it and then turned Jake over so he was on his knees. He kissed down his spine, spreading his cheeks with his hands. First he bent forward and ran his tongue down the crack causing Jake to jump. Then putting some oil on his hands, he inserted two fingers, scissoring and stretching the man then he pushed in two more and touched the prostrate.

The man pushed back and touched himself again as he was hard. Frank fucked him hard with his hand for a while, gradually sending Jake towards the edge. He was moaning loudly, begging Frank to fuck him properly.

So the man took out his hand and positioning his cock against the man, pushed in till he was fully sheathed. Jake had never felt so full as he did at that moment.

"Move…Frank…please" he gasped.

Slowly Frank started to move, slowly and then faster till he was slamming into Jake who was loving every minute of it.

"Gonna…cum" shouted Frank "Aaahhhhhh JAKE"

he filled the man with his seed and this made Jake cum in his hand. It was so intense that Frank collapsed beside the man, shattered. Jake looked over at him through glazed eyes.

"You okay Frank?" he gasped.

"Yes…I think…damn that was good"

"Good, it was bloody brilliant, come here"

Frank felt himself being pulled into the arms of the man he had just loved. Both were trying to get their breath and senses back. Jake brushed the sweat slickened hair away from Franks forehead and kissed him then moved to his lips, gently and lovingly kissing him till Frank was begging for more.

"Thank you for a wonderful time" he said.

"I hear a but in that comment" replied Frank.

"Not really I was just wondering where we go from here"

"Where do you want it to go…honestly now"

"Well…I want it to go further than a one night stand. I’ve wanted you for ages but if you don’t I will understand" said Jake.

Frank looked at Jake and he realized that here was a man who cared about him for who he was and not what he stood for. He wasn’t going to let him go that easily.

"Well as you said, we will have to be careful. Anyone finding out, even in this day and age would not be too keen on two undercover agents being gay. Of course the others will have to know, if anything did happen, it is best they knew what was going on. I want you Jake, more than anything. I had forgotten how wonderful a relationship could be"

"Why are you on your own Frank…what happened?"

The man lay there for a while not speaking and Jake thought that he wasn’t going to tell him. Then he sat up and leant against the headboard.

"About five years ago, I had a lover. He was a cop in the New York police department. As we didn’t work in the same place, only about three people knew about us. Then one day, he was killed in a shoot out at a gas station. I was devastated, I loved him. We had been together eight years…after the funeral, I became depressed and started to drink heavily. Then one night, an informant gave me something else. He said it would help me. Trouble was it was pure, uncut heroin. I took some and I felt okay at first, so I took some more. Then I drove home. By the time I got to my apartment, the heroin was taking effect and I felt sleepy, couldn’t walk properly. Couldn’t remember where I was and then I started to get pains in my chest, I felt dizzy and sick. I collapsed outside my place and luckily a neighbor saw me and I was rushed to hospital"

"You were okay though?"

"Not for a long time. I was in a coma for a fortnight, on a ventilator and then when I did come round I was in hospital for another month. At the time I was working for Washington, the president. He was the only one who knew what had happened and why. He arranged for my convalescence and after three months I returned to work and was transferred here a year ago. I haven’t been with anyone since"

Jake looked at him and kissed him as he saw the tears in his eyes.

"So what happened today for you to go with me?"

"I…I don’t know…it never occurred to me that you liked men until you kissed me. It was a feeling I hadn’t felt for a long time. That is why I stopped you leaving, I wanted to see how far you wanted to take it"

"And?"

"And you brought back feelings that I have missed, touching, kissing, loving another person. I had fought it so many times. I am so glad I came here today"

Jake laid across Frank, he was getting aroused again and saw that Frank was too.

"You said loving another person…are you in love with me?"

"I don’t know…I think I am or is that silly after only a few hours"

"No Frank is isn’t…I think I fell in love with you a century ago"

Frank pulled him down for another kiss, this time, gentle, passionate and with all the feelings he thought he had forgotten. Things were definitely going to be looking up from now on.

Sequel soon