Strange Combination

By Tanith

Fandom: UC: Undercover

Disclaimers – I own no-one

Rating – NC17

Pairing – Frank/Jake /friend of Sonny’s

 

Strange Combination 3: Glad About Tonight
by Tanith

 

The arena was empty or so Jake thought. He had stayed back in the arena, long after the show, to be on his own. He had met up with Jonson, in the dressing room, just after the show. He knew there would be trouble, he and Jonson had never liked each other and Jonson knew of Jakes sexual preferences. But Jake had to meet him to get some info on Sonny, Jonson was going to turn States evidence and they had promised him protection. Jake had arranged to meet him at the local wrestling show so that there were a few people around just in case he caused any trouble. He saw Jonson waiting in one of the empty dressing rooms.

"Well a cock-sucker, what a delight" said Jonson

"Give it a rest Jonson, I don’t need this. Let get on with what we are here for, the evidence against Sonny" replied Jake.

"What evidence, you didn’t really think I would cross Sonny did you, no I want something else off you" he replied.

He pinned Jake against the wall and pushed him to his knees.

"Jonson, no" he pleaded.

"Why not, I thought you liked it, I need a blow job, come on, take it"

With that he pushed his cock into Jakes mouth, Jake gagged as it was pushed down his throat. He brought his teeth down hard on it. Jonson screamed in pain and shot out of Jakes mouth. Jake tried to run but Jonson grabbed his ankle and proceeded to punch him where he could.

"You bastard, you’ll pay for that"

Ten minutes later, Jonson left and Jake laid on the floor, his body ached from the beating. Slowly he got up, he didn’t want to go back to the hotel and face the others yet so he made his way inside the arena. It was empty, and he climbed into the ring and sat in the corner, his knees under his chin. He winced at the pain in his sides and wiped the blood off his face. It was almost dark in there except for a couple of dim lights on the ring itself. Frank knew Jake was there and was waiting outside for him when suddenly he saw Jonson limping out of the arena.

He wondered what had happened in there and waiting till Jonson was out of sight, he got out of the car and walked through the door to find Jake.

Passing one of the dressing rooms, he noticed Jakes bag sitting there but no sign of Jake. He went in and looked around but nothing. Then he saw what looked like blood on the tiled floor. What had happened in here and where was Jake.

After searching all the rooms and showers he knew there was only one other place he could be. The arena itself. He was getting worried now and wondered what Jonson had done. Looking round the curtain, what led to the ring, he spotted a figure curled up in the corner.

As he got closer, he saw Jake curled in a sort of ball, his head in his knees and his arms wrapped round. Frank climbed in and walking over to him, knelt down.

"Jake, are you okay?" he asked softly.

Jake looked up and saw Frank and his eyes widened in fear.

"Hey, it’s alright, it’s me Frank. Did Jonson do this?"

Jake nodded, visibly shaking and Frank saw tear streaks down his cheeks. Frank sat next to him and put an arm round his shoulder. He felt Jake tense up.

"Hey, it’s ok, shhh, Jonson’s gone"

He felt Jake relax as he rubbed his shoulders, he finally leant against Franks chest and Frank wrapped his other arm round him. Jake sniffed and Frank rocked him gently, while stroking his hair. The sobs slowly stopped and Frank tilted Jake’s face up to look at him.

"Better? What happened with Jonson?" asked Frank

"I can’t tell you" said Jake his face down.

"Did he find out you like men, is that it"

Jake looked shocked and had a questioning look on his face.

"It’s alright, I’ve known for a while, doesn’t bother me" said Frank

"It doesn’t, I mean, are you?" asked Jake

"Yes" replied Frank.

"Let’s get you back to the hotel and get those bruises sorted out"

Frank rolled under the ropes to the outside of the ring and helped Jake to his feet after easing him under the rope. As he stood up, he swayed and sagged against against Frank, who put his arm round his waist to steady him. Helping him up the ramp, they grabbed their bags and got a taxi back to the hotel.

They went in the rear entrance so no-one saw them and asked questions. Frank took Jake to his room. As they went in, the bags dropped and Frank sat Jake on the bed. Suddenly Jake raced to the bathroom and was very sick. In the background he heard Frank running the water then a cold cloth was put against his head. He laid back against Frank.

"OK?"

"Sorry, I mean yeah, I think so."

He was shaking and Frank guessed it was shock and cold. Leaving him leaning against the cupboard, he turned the shower on. Going back to Jake, he started to take his clothes off.

"Come on, into the shower, it will help and warm you up"

"I don’t think I can stand that long, I feel so weak" said Jake

"I’ll help you don’t worry, come on, careful" said Frank.

After taking his shirt off, he helped him into the shower and under the hot water. He steadied him with one arm while using the sponge in the other, to wash the blood off his face. Then he wrapped his arms around Jake and just held him. Slowly Jake started to warm and he snaked his arms round Franks waist. For some reason he suddenly felt safe in Franks strong arms.

"Please don’t let me go" he said softly "Hold me"

"I won’t let you go, ever, I don’t want to Jake"

Jake lifted his head to say something but his legs felt like lead and he slipped down in the shower till he was sitting under the water, Frank never let go and followed him down.

"It’s ok, I’ve got you, sshh"

Jake looked at Franks face and saw concern in his eyes, he touched his cheek with his hand.

"Frank I understand if you don’t want to but will you kiss me?"

"Jake, I don’t know, are you sure about this"

"Please, I need you, babe"

He bent his head down and gently kissed Jake and an overwhelming desire for him, ran through Frank. He moved away to look at him.

"I am sure you can do better than that" said Jake.

Pulling Frank to him, he forced his tongue into his mouth, a growl came from Frank, a growl of intense pleasure, especially when Jake ran his hand over his chest and teased his nipples. Suddenly, without warning, the water turned cold.

"Shit, that’s freezing, let’s get out of here" said Frank.

He pulled Jake to his feet and holding him by the waist, wrapped a towel round him and sat him on the side of the bath, while he dried himself. Then he dried Jake. Gently, so as not to hurt him, the bruises from Jonson were starting to show. Jake laid on the bed while Frank got him a drink. As he turned round he saw Jake watching him.

"What’s wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing Frank, you are beautiful, you know that"

Frank blushed and shook his head.

"You delirious, must have had a knock on the head" he said sitting on the bed beside Jake.

Jake ran his hand up Franks chest and smiled at him.

"No I haven’t, what I said is true, you are a very handsome, sexy man"

Before Frank could speak, Jake leant over and claimed hi slips, touching his face gently. With his other hand he moved down and rubbed Franks erect cock, through the towel. Frank moaned and bucked his hips into Jake’s hand.

"Like that babe, take the towel off"

As he did, Jake moved down, covering him in kisses. Reaching his thighs, he nipped him gently and then took his throbbing cock in his mouth and kissed the tip, running his tongue around.

"Oh God Jake"

Slowly he took it all in and sucked on his shaft, causing Frank to thrash about wildly so that Jake had to hold his hips down.

"No Jake, please I can’t stand it, Jaaakkkee"

But Jake carried on, slowly torturing Frank with his mouth, his own cock hurting, it was so hard.

"Please Jake, I’m gonna cum, harder"

Jake felt his cock swell and Frank filled his mouth with his seed. Jake swallowed lovingly and sucked until Frank had no more to give.

"Shit Jake, that was fantastic. Now let me please you"

But as he touched Jake’s throbbing and painful erection, Jake came. It shocked both of them at its quickness.

"God if you can do that to me with only one touch" said Jake as he limply lay in Franks arms.

Frank spoke after about half an hour, stroking Jake’s hair.

"Jake you awake?"

"Yes, just enjoying laying here"

"Do you want to be my lover?"

Jake shifted to look at Frank. His eyes were full of love and desire.

"What I’ve always wanted babe but didn’t know you wanted me. Haven’t you noticed that I always managed to touch you one way or another" said Jake

Thinking about it, Frank remembered a few things. When Jake had fallen a few weeks ago, Jake deliberately pushed on Franks inner thigh to get up. He’d squeeze his arm when he didn’t have to. But till then Frank had never thought about it in that way.

"You little minx, you were getting turned on by me all that time and I never knew" he said.

"It’s called slow seduction but when you never noticed, I assumed you were straight. No-one had ever mentioned you batted for the other side"

"I’m a private person unless I want someone to know, I keep myself to myself" said Frank.

Jake sucked on Franks nipples and he moaned softly, threading through Jake’s hair.

"Oh Jake, what are you doing to me?"

"Loving you, as you should be loved"

"You….you love me?"

"Oh my sweet Frank, you I do, very much. I’m glad Jonson forced me to touch him tonight and hit me, I’d never have found out about you and I wouldn’t be here now, where I want to be"

For the rest of the night, they made love together, then fell asleep in each others arms. They would be stiff the next day and it would take some explaining but they didn’t care. They were happy that they had found each other, a strange combination but then lovers always were.

end