Playing A Deadly Game

By Tanith

Disclaimers- I own no-one, Shane does.

Rating – NC17/BDSM

Pairing – Frank/Jake


Playing A Deadly Game
By Tanith

 

The team got back from an assignment, to a hotel for a evening of drinking and relaxing. Frank and Jake were going to have a meal first and then sit in the bar. The rest of the team had decided to stay there, Alex, Cody and someone called Sam. He was only there for that assignment and was leaving the next day. He was a bit of a weirdo really but they still got on okay with him. He had brought a bag with him and wouldn’t let it out of his sight. Alex asked him what was in it.

"I’ll show you" he said "Ropes, whips, masks, all sorts of Bondage gear"

"What on earth are you going to do with that?" asked Alex.

"I am determined to get Frank up to his room and use it on him"

"You’re mad, he’ll never agree to that"

"He won’t know till I get him up there, then a pill in his drink to make him sleepy and when he wakes up, he will not be able to move and I can have some fun"

They had an argument and Sam eventually agreed not to do it to Frank. If he wanted to do it to someone else then it was up to him. But loyalty wouldn’t let him do it to Frank. She got up and stormed off even so, Sam had made her angry. She went to tell Cody what Sam was on about. Cody agreed that he needed his head examined. Anyway, it was down to him what he did as long as he didn’t touch Frank.

"How does he know if they are into men anyway?" asked Cody.

"Oh that won’t come into it, he will make some excuse to get into their room, if he is determined enough" replied Alex.

They forgot about Sam for a while and had a drink with a couple of the other people there. Frank and Jake were in quite a good mood when they came back from their meal and were laughing and joking with them. A bit later Frank said he was going up and left them talking. Jake would go up a bit later for a night cap.

"Well, I am going in the other room to watch a video, want to join me?" he asked.

"Love to" said Alex "What are you going to watch?"

"How about the Haunting and then the Mummy. I haven’t seen that yet and I won’t know what is going on when the Rocks one come out next week"

They settled down to watch on the big sofa in there. Upstairs, Sam had watched Frank go into his room. Waiting a while he then went and knocked on his door. Frank opened it.

"I’m sorry to bother you Frank, but I have to leave in a while, I was wondering if you would sign a couple of things for me before I go, mainly for Barlett, he’ll need them to proceed with the case"

"Well, I was going to have a shower, but no problem, come in."

"Thank you, I’m sorry to be a nuisance" said Sam.

Frank had a sip of his drink, then put it down to go and get a pen from his case. Sam conveniently left his behind. It was a golden opportunity to put the pill he had in his pocket into the drink. It dissolved immediately. Frank came back and knocking the drink back, signed the papers that Sam had given him.

"There you are, is that okay? Tell Barlett I will ring in the next few days"

"I’ll tell him. I’ve enjoyed working with you Frank"

"No worries, maybe we’ll work together again. What time do you have to leave?" asked Frank.

"No particular time, it’s just that I have to meet someone first, in about an hour"

Frank handed the things back and then grabbed the unit, as his head began to swim.

"Frank are you alright?" said Sam touching his arm.

"I don’t know, I feel strange, sort of dizzy and……I’m going to have to sit down"

He sat on the bed behind him and held his head with his hand. Next thing he had slumped back on the bed, out cold. Sam smiled to himself. It worked a treat but wouldn’t last long, about 30 minutes. So he locked the door and pulling Frank up to the top of the bed, tied his wrists with some of the rope he had in his bag. He didn’t use cuffs as he assumed that with Franks strength he would be able to break them.

Then he took his clothes off, which was easy, as he only had on a track suit, the top he cut so he didn’t have to untie him. Then he cuffed each ankle to the legs of the bed, they had a longer chain then usual, so it wasn’t a problem. Frank was starting to wake up and found he couldn’t move.

"What the fucking hell is going on, what are you doing?" he yelled at Sam.

"Having some fun and I’m going to make you feel pleasures that you’ve never felt before"

"Let me go, I’ll make sure you never work for the government again. Come on, please"

Sam got out the ball-gag and hard as Frank tried, he couldn’t stop Sam putting it on. Anger in his eyes, flashed to fear as he had no idea how far this Sam was going to go. Then a hood was put over Franks head and pulled tight round his neck with a strap. Frank found it difficult to breath and started panicking until Sam undid the nose-piece and found he could breath again.

Sam then ran a rope under the bed and brought up the ends so that he could tie his hips down, making him virtually immobile. Then he took out the vibrators, a slender one about 6 inches long and a set of egg ones, plus some duct tape. He put a pillow under Franks hips, which made the rope cut into his sides. Then taking the slender one, he inserted it into Franks arse.

Not being able to see, he could only feel what Sam was doing and for the first time in his life, he was scared. Then he felt the vibrator going into his arse, he first reaction was to try and get away from it but he couldn’t. It was being pushed all the way in and he felt a fullness and then it nudged his prostrate which sent an electric sensation up his spine. He felt nothing else till something was being taped to his cock. What the hell was this guy up to, why was he doing this? If he would only talk to him or if he didn’t have this gag in his mouth.

Sam taped the two vibrators to Franks cock and then attached the wires to the ends and plugged them into the mains. He would turn them on soon. Out of his pocket he took a bottle of poppers and pouring a bit onto a piece of cotton wool, he inserted it into the mask so that Frank had no choice but to inhale it.

Suddenly he smelt something, a sweet sickly sort of smell, as he breathed in, he found whatever it was was making him dizzy and disorientated, then Sam took it out and turned on the vibrators. He jumped when they went on, but then he felt his cock going hard and an impending orgasm rising. Then they were turned off.

"No, Frank we can’t have you coming yet, but when you do, it will be like nothing you have ever felt before."

"mmmmmm" was all Frank could moan in the gag.

Sam let him come down and then turned them on again, his orgasm built up and the vibrator in his arse massaged his prostrate. Although Sam was stopping him cuming, he had never felt so turned on in his life. Then after the fourth time, Sam let him come, it was intense. He body shook but he couldn’t buck into the orgasm because of the restraints.

This time Sam left them turned on and sat and watched Frank for about an hour. The build-ups to orgasm was getting longer and his cock and prostrate were really sensitive now and it was becoming more pain than pleasure. He was disorientated and light-headed from the vibrators job.

After a while, Sam turned the vibrators up a notch and pouring some more poppers onto the cotton wool, he inserted it into the mask, just as he knew Frank was going to cum again, this time he left the cotton wool in place and closed the nose piece.

As Frank came, he found he could smell that stuff again but instead of it being removed he found he couldn’t breath. He was gasping for air but at the same time inhaling the poppers, as the orgasm reached its height, he passed out. Sam noticed that after a few minutes, Frank was squirming around like he had been, so he opened the nose-piece and took out the cotton wool.

Feeling Franks pulse, he found that he was out cold, his pulse was slow and shallow. He decided to leave him for a while, so turning the vibrators off, he took the key-card and left the room. He would go and get a drink and come back in a while. Going downstairs, he ordered a coffee and sat at one of the tables to read a newspaper.

Alex and Jake had made themselves comfortable and were watching the films. She had sat quite close to Jake and during the haunting, found that he had draped his arm across the sofa back, as close to her as he could. She decided to move a bit closer and laid her head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm round her and she snuggled closer.

"Better?" he asked.

"Mmmmm" she replied laying her hand on his chest.

He put the film on pause and she looked at him to see why, he tilted her chin and kissed her gently. She parted her lips and responded to the kiss, deepening it, running her hand under his top and caressing his broad chest.

Pulling her closer, he moved round so that he was laying down with her on top of him. It was an hour before they turned the film back on. Alex said she would go and order some tea and coffee. He put the film on pause again and laid hi head back on the sofa.

Going into the main lounge, she went to the bar and put her order in. Looking round she saw Sam sitting, dosing with the paper. She went over, noticing that he didn’t have his bag with him.

"Hey, did you find someone after all" she asked nudging him.

"Hi, Alex, yes I did, about 4 hours ago, trouble was he passed out on me and so I thought I’d leave him for a while then go back and carry on. He seemed to be enjoying it"

"He passed out, when did you leave him like that?"

Looking at his watch, he shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh, longer than I thought, about an hour, suppose I’d better go up"

"You stupid idiot, don’t you know you should never leave a person like that, especially if they black out, they could die. Who was it you were with?"

"Frank, why?"

"FRANK - Give me that key-card, now, if anything’s happened to him, I’ll kill you, then I’ll kill you" she said.

"No, I’m going to finish what I started, I’ll see you later" he said starting to get up.

Alex pushed him back down and put her hand round his throat.

"If you don’t give me that card, I’ll go and get security andtell them what you are up to. Well"

Sam gave it too her, just as one of the security men came over to see what the noise was about.

"Any problem here?" he asked.

"Keep hold of him and don’t let him out of your sight, I mean it" she said running to get Jake.

"Jake, quick we have to get to Frank, his life could be in danger"

Not knowing what she was talking about, he followed her out to the elevator and she quickly filled him in, while they were going up to Franks room.

"Let’s hope we are not too late" she said running along the corridor followed by Jake.

*

They opened he door and ran in. They then saw what Sam had been doing.

"Jake get his arms down, quickly" she said as she lifted his head to try and undo the mask.

Lifting his head, she managed to unbuckle it and take it off and then removed the gag. His head lolled back and once his arms were down, he laid him back on the pillow. Jake went and got some water and a wet cloth from the bathroom. He was still breathing but was still unconscious and according to Sam it had been an hour. She took the vibrators away and with the cloth wiped the sweat off his face.

Jake massaged his wrists and arms.

"Is he going to be alright?" he asked.

"I don’t know" she replied "Frank, Frank, can you hear me?"

Jake moved the mask and a piece of cotton wool fell out, he picked it up and sniffed it. Showing Alex what it was, she tried to get Frank to sip some water, but it still didn’t do any good. Then Jake remembered that they all carried little capsules of stuff, he could never remember what it was nor why they carried it but it brought them round instantly. Rummaging around in Franks bag, he found some and taking one of them, he broke it and held it under his nose.

"If this doesn’t bring him round, we’d better get an ambulance" said Jake.

Frank gasped and moved his head to the side and then slowly opened his eyes. Trying to focus and remember where he was. He found he was laying in someones arms, the gag and mask were gone and so were the vibrators.

"Take it easy, it’s over, you’re safe now" said Jake rubbing his wrists.

"Jake….couldn’t breathe…….kept passing out…….Alex………drink, need a drink"

Alex lifted his head and held the glass to his lips, he gulped it down.

"Hey, careful" she said "you’ll choke. Jake go and run a bath, let’s get you cleaned up. Feeling better?"

His senses were returning and he relaxed in her arms, as she wiped his face. He could breathe again, and he took a couple of deep breaths just to make sure.

"Jake, you take him in the bathroom and I’ll clean this lot up"

Jake helped Frank off the bed and he sagged against him, the feeling still hadn’t come back in his legs yet. He laid back in the bath, never believing that he had survived this torture. His brother washed his hair and sat on the stool while Frank finished off.

"I was so scared Jake, I couldn’t breathe, and with the vibrators, I couldn’t stand it, I was gasping, then he put that stuff in the mask and closed it up, I felt like I was dieing, never felt like that before. Then I passed out, I remember nothing more till I woke up"

"I looked at the mask, the cotton wool had not allowed the front to close properly, there wasn’t much of the poppers on it and when it had evaporated it left a small hole that let the air in. That was the only reason that you didn’t die. If he had closed it properly, you would have been dead in minutes. He left you alone for an hour"

"This is going to sound mad, but I was really turned on, if I hadn’t have had that mask on, I must admit I would have enjoyed it. Crazy huh"

"No, I like a bit of bondage myself, not too heavy but what about the fact it was a guy?"

"That was part of the turn on. I was bloody angry at first but then. What if a guy had done it to you?"

"Well, that is something I never told you, I prefer men to women. There are one I fancy in this organization"

"You sly old horse, I never suspected a thing. So who do you fancy?" asked Mark getting out and wrapping a towel round himself.

"You" he said.

"Oh….hang on….you said me"

"That’s right, I’ve fancied you for ever, don’t mind do you?"

"No, believe it or not, I fancy you too, but never dared say anything."

Frank was still feeling a little bit light-headed from the poppers but it was wearing off. He closed the three feet between him and Jake and putting his hand round the back of Jakes neck, brought his head down for a kiss. Jake was shocked for a second but then melted into the kiss, his hands running up Franks back. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Alex asked if they were alright.

"Whoops, forgot Alex was there, if it hadn’t been for her, you might not be here now. She took the key off Sam who was bragging about leaving you"

When they came out, Alex could see Frank was feeling better. She was putting the stuff back in the bag, Jake came over and peered over her shoulder.

"Wow, he did have some stuff in there, look at this lot Frank, he was going to have fun with you tonight"

"Yeah, pity he spoilt it by being too sadistic, he just wanted to torture not give pleasure"

"Frank, do understand that you were enjoying that?" asked Alex.

Frank had laid back on the newly made bed and with his arms behind his head, the towel slipping slightly, nodded his head.

"Yes, I just found out that not only am I turned on by it but Jake is also into it, light bondage of course, and he fancies me"

Jake went to use the bathroom while Alex chatted to Frank. She smiled wickedly.

"Hey, if he is into light bondage, why not have a little fun Frank. Nothing too heavy, if You are feeling okay now"

"I’m fine and thanks, I owe you one for finding me, it could have turned nasty. What did you have in mind?" he asked thinking about what Jake had said about fancying him.

"Well, there are hand-cuffs in here, ropes, vibrators, all sorts but leave out the head gear etc."

"Okay, I’ll get Jake to lay on the bed if he is game. But please, not a word to anyone" said Frank.

When Jake came back, he wondered what they were up too. Alex told him that she was going and she would see them later, she was gone before he could say anything.

"Are you game for a bit of fun?" asked Frank.

"Why?" he asked seeing the stuff they had taken out of the bag. "Oh, okay, I’m game"

"Right lay on the bed" said Frank "Let’s what some of this stuff does?"

Frank cuffed him to the top of the bed and then roped his legs to the bottom. They were not too tight but tight enough to restrain him. Frank kissed him on the lips and all Jake could do was take it. Then he found the cock vibrator that had Velcro on the inside, with a strap to hold it on. But first he decided to use his bandana to blindfold Jake, not tight but enough so that all he could do was feel what Frank was doing.

"Frank don’t take this too far will you?" he said.

"Don’t worry, this is purely pleasure and I will never hurt you, I promise"

Jake laid there and then felt the vibrator go on his cock which was now hard from anticipation. Frank set the gauge to slow and turned it on. Jake felt the fantastic sensations that were building in his cock where the Velcro felt like little needles dancing all over him.

He moaned and bucked his hips, this was turning Frank on, so he moved up and kissed Jakes neck creating even more pleasure. The vibrator was pushing Jake to the limit but not over the edge. He moaned at the sensations that it and Frank were giving him. But he needed release but this little devil wasn’t relenting.

Frank was going to push him even further. He lifted his hips up and put a pillow under him, which made the vibrator shift allowing some of the little Velcro needles to rub the top of his cock which made him want to cum even more but it was still going too slow to push him over the edge.

"Frank, please let me cum, please I need to"

"Oh no, not just yet, I have more pleasures for you darling"

He wet his finger and inserted it into Jake causing him to buck wildly, Frank having to hold his hips down.

"Jesus, don’t do…..oh shit…..more….more please"

Inserting two more fingers, he wiggled them about and brushed Jakes prostate which sent electric shivers up his spine. He had never felt such pleasure, he had been with men before but always the giver never the receiver. After a few minutes, Frank withdrew his fingers and inserted the slender vibrator which he moved in circular motions.

Suddenly the vibrator on his cock was turned up a bit and he felt himself going over the edge this time, screaming Franks name as he did so. His body shook from the orgasm but Frank still used the one in his arse, then taking it out, positioned his cock against him and pushed in slowly.

"Oh Jake, so hot and tight, is that nice baby"

"God, Frank, please harder fuck me harder" gasped Jake trying to get his arms free to stroke his cock what was now being pushed into another orgasm.

Frank felt himself cuming and his breathing was faster as he told Jake to cum with him.

"Please darling, cum with me, nnnnnoooowwww"

He shouted Jake name as he filled him with his seed, the vibrator was just about pushing him over when Frank told him to cum. This act of love did the trick and he came, the most intense orgasm he had ever had in his life. It was so intense that all he saw was stars bursting behind the blindfold.

"Frraaannnkk" he yelled, Then nothing.

Although the spasms lasted a few seconds, when Frank pulled out and looked at Jake, he could see he was out. Untying his arms and legs and removing the vibrator from his cock, he took him in his arms and held him, gently patting his face to bring him round.

"Jake, sweetheart, wake up,"

Jake started to open his eyes and saw Frank smiling down at him, stroking his face.

"You okay?" he asked in his sexy voice.

"God, that was wonderful, bloody wonderful"

"I told you it would only be pleasure"

Jakes breathing came down and he glanced down at Franks cock which was hard again.

"Looks like you need help yourself, but don’t worry I won’t use anything but my own charms" he said.

Kneeling between Franks legs, he kissed up his thigh, making him squirm and then he took his cock in his mouth and expertly sucked him. Franks hands went into Jakes hair and pulled him closer.

"Oh Jake, yess, oh God yess" he gasped.

It didn’t take him long to cum, one because of what happened earlier and because Jake was turning him inside out. Jake scooted up beside him and lay in his arms. Frank took his face and kissed him, long and deep, their tongues dancing together. They were both tired and gradually fell asleep in each others arms. Franks last thought before drifting off was that he now had another bag to take with him to work, but no ordinary bag, this was one of pleasure.

END